Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Trip to Japan, Thailand and Manilla.

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="4[/SIZE][/FON

Of the three places Japan was the cleanest and yet most expensive places to take in the trans scene.

Thailand and Manille were overcrowded with drunks mainly from Australia. Both locations were becoming dirty and rat infested. I did not stay long because the thought of eating in rat infested places put me off/ Something that never used to hapen was the packed streets were safe but I was groped severral times to the point where I quickly returned to my hotel and paid for private shows aranged at the desk.

In Japan my friends organised a super dinner anda strip show that involved delightful little girls and three New Halfs. Normally dressed in a chifon short dress and little elase I can control my sexual urges, but this time I had been abstaining for eight weeks therefore after an hour of strip and masturbation by my entertainers I was rock hard and throbing.I concealed my erection with my shoulder bag and hgped I would not cum and wet the front of my thin yellow dress. The tension got to me and I made a hasty retreat to the ladies room where I could relieve eight weeks of frustration. By this time I think I cold have cum without the aid of my hand. I returned to the table, but still had a semi stiffy. I perhaps needed a second if not a third, but that would have to wait until I reached my Hotel room. It was a great night and it was 3am before I got to bed. The entertainment was very good, particularly by the New Halfs who later joined us and offered me the chance to give them a hand job under the table. Too good to miss the oportunity to stroke her 8inch cock until it exploded. It took 5 ninutes. What a night.

On the flight back to Oz a very nice lady flight attendant woke me and drew my attention to my wrap around skirt that had fallen apart to expose my white satin undies. She smiled and Hoped I had a good time last night to be so tired,

Paula Dunbar
Old 12-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts

I had heard that it is nigh on impossible to meet Newhalfs unless you have local connections - which I guess is what you had.

You are very lucky - what a great experience you had!

Wouldn't you have liked them to relieve you whilst you stroked them under the table?
Old 12-08-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Trip to Japan,Thailand and Manilla

The attached picture is of me wearing the same dress, but with a very thin white T shirt and not the striped one in the picture. The location was Pattaya Walk(ing) Street Pattaya.

As a warning to visitors do not carry anything of value and ladies be aware you may be groped. I was groped three times in the street and twice in a Bar. I rarely have this treatment because I am not very attractive looking. However there are five people in Pattaya who now know I have balls.

Paula Dunbar
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 145 (2).jpg  
Old 12-09-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post
The attached picture is of me wearing the same dress, but with a very thin white T shirt and not the striped one in the picture. The location was Pattaya Walk(ing) Street Pattaya.

As a warning to visitors do not carry anything of value and ladies be aware you may be groped. I was groped three times in the street and twice in a Bar. I rarely have this treatment because I am not very attractive looking. However there are five people in Pattaya who now know I have balls.

Paula Dunbar
I've never been groped and always imagined it was limited to a caress of the butt.

Grabbing the crotch, which I presume is what they did to find that you have balls, wow - that is amazingly daring!