Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road
Default Who are these 3 tgirls?

I've been looking for these 3 girls for a while, but cant find wats the title of this movie. Does anyone know where this is from?
I specifically need the tan blonde in the red bikini and the denim skirt. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
101.jpg   102.jpg  
Old 07-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

i would say ont the first pic, on the left jesse, in the middle vo d'balm and redhair johanna bardin
Old 07-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
i would say ont the first pic, on the left jesse, in the middle vo d'balm and redhair johanna bardin
It Vo d'Balm is correct. Jesse is not. This is from a video that predates Jesse's emergence on the scene. I'm sorry, but I don't know the other names, but I am 100% sure it is not Jesse.
Old 07-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

oh thanks!
Old 07-22-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

The blonde with Vo and Johanna is Brenda.
Attached Thumbnails
vo d'balm johanna bardin & brenda_3106.jpg   vo d'balm johanna bardin & brenda_3117.jpg   vo d'balm johanna bardin & brenda_3123.jpg  

Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
The blonde with Vo and Johanna is Brenda.
As Sherlock Holmes once said, but dauls could say, "I am the last and highest court of appeal in detection."
Old 07-23-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellos123 View Post
I've been looking for these 3 girls for a while, but cant find wats the title of this movie. Does anyone know where this is from?
You'll find Vo, Johanna and Brenda in the first scene of "T-Girl Fantasies 4".
Attached Thumbnails
a93314_xlf.jpg  
Old 07-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Buckfutter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
You'll find Vo, Johanna and Brenda in the first scene of "T-Girl Fantasies 4".
You are correct, Johanna Vo and Brenda. Vo got an increase in her breast size at that time and Brenda the blonde, she gained weight. I have clips of her when she was thin and she was a fuck monster.