Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-22-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default New and Looking

In the past year I have broken up with my long-term b/f of 7 years. Unfortunately, we started to date shortly after I began my transition - so I have only really seriously dated this one guy (who turned out to be total crap). I won't date a guy who doesn't know that I was born with a guy body, aside from having an awkward conversation after emotional investment, I really don't want to put my safety at risk.

I have had 5 dates the past year - 3 of them stood me up (literally waiting at a coffee shop or restaurant alone for 30-45 min) and never heard from again. One guy took me out twice, first date was great, dinner and a movie with a very sweet kiss goodnight. Second date, just as nice and followed by a night of sex. He immediately left after an awkward silence. I saw him a couple days later and said "hi", he told me he "didn't like fags".

So, I'm here looking for somethign. I'm curious about guys who are interested in gals like me. Is this what I have to look forward to? One thing also, is I have been on Hormone treatment for 5 years, and I have not had an erection for some time - from reading here, that seems like the big deal-breaker for lots of guys.

I don't get it, I'm smart, funny and I guess pretty cute (the avatar is me from last summer). I'm just confused about guys and if I can actually find a functioning relationship with *ghasp* respect.
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lopey is on a distinguished road

I think you'll find a lot of respect here. And yes, a big hard cock has appeal to many, but others are not hung up on it.

best wishes
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lopey is on a distinguished road
Default avatar

and yes, you are cute
Old 05-23-2008
CuriousJim

You seem like a very nice person. Very genuine!

It's just a fantasy that many men have, being screwed by a t-girl, very few have lived it out on here and i doubt many of those who havent ever will.

Hope you find the right person for you though!
Old 05-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Thank you CuriousJim. I hope I do find someone too.
Old 05-23-2008
CuriousJim

You're welcome!

Where are you from, just out of interest?
Old 05-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Wow, you are cute. I guess you will immediately begin to get full hearted response from all around. All crap aside, I think a serious relationship requires a strong minded guy who knows what he wants. And he doesnt give a damn about what the society will judge about him or his preference. People are basically weak and are afraid of asserting their feelings. You on the other hand have walked a long way in that direction. Hats off to you.
Old 05-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BLUEJS75 is on a distinguished road

You look wonderful from where I'm sitting!
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJS75 View Post
You look wonderful from where I'm sitting!
thanks I appreciate that very much
Old 05-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bionca, it is not a crime to be oneself. Sometimes strong people take up where nature has left something midway, and bring out its final form. That is a brave act.
The society is a mixture of good people, bad ones and lots and lots of morons. So sometimes people say cruel things just to look smart. Anything new gets through a lot of struggle and controversy to be finally accepted. So have courage, buck up and continue in your own way.
Also it is good to be prudent. One should not expose everything to unworthy people. Only a few people can appreciate a valuable diamond and tell it apart from a piece of glass.
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Well I'm at a point of no return, so there isn't much more to do other than continue on. It just gets weird sometimes. It's like with gay people... one can draw a comparison based on romance or love.. these two guys love eachother just like a hetero couple. Everyone understands love, it's a shared human quality.

Most everyone has no conflict between their body and their identity, so saying "I always have been a girl" I suppose sounds like I'm crazy - no shared quality to compare. Usually if I explain further people start to get it, but then again, my story is not the same as every T-gal, my feelings and understanding arent shared even amongst my community. So lots of misunderstandings and strange assumptions *shrug*. My whole point being here, is because I'm really curious how you guys think and how you see women like me. Unfortunately, I think I'm just getting confused.
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Wow, you are cute. I guess you will immediately begin to get full hearted response from all around. All crap aside, I think a serious relationship requires a strong minded guy who knows what he wants. And he doesnt give a damn about what the society will judge about him or his preference. People are basically weak and are afraid of asserting their feelings. You on the other hand have walked a long way in that direction. Hats off to you.
Sesame, thank you very much. I guess you are right, maybe I'm just expecting too much from guys.
Old 05-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wish i had the chance to meet you a few years ago. You seem quite lovely from where i stand. I'm sure there are many like me willing to give their heart for you
Oooooh!
Old 05-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I say chaps, I can hear someones heart throbbing from a thousand miles away.
Brave statement though!
Old 05-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

Quote:
Oooooh!
Well I would have to say I only have time for sincere and honest people in my life and all i meant was i not in the life im in now, a life with her could be nice.
Old 05-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

with the obvious perks.
really tho genuine is best. And, that she is.
Old 05-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah, I agree with some of your points. Bionca is indeed a strong, honest and beautiful person (from inside out) with a great sense of humour. {That is what I gather from reading her posts.} She is a frank upfront girl.
Yippie Bionca, we're praising ya!
Old 05-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Yes i agree praise thee
Old 05-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
if i had my life to a point where i was more independant, and if i lived in the good ol' U.S of A then i would definately ask you out. you are totally cute and any guy who says otherwise is a nutjob.
Old 05-31-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

I have always wanted to visit my friend Mike in Sydney.. I know not even close to you, but the same hemisphere. I have to say that I have a soft spot for Aussie guys ...
Old 05-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy51973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wow. Just read through this thread. Have to say Bionca, you are a very intelligent woman. Way out of my league there, my loss i guess. As far as looks. To see your pictures i would no way imagine that your were not GG if you hadn't said it.
There are so many things to say to all the question posed.
What i will say is this, If you ever find yourself in the midwest I would love to meet you for coffee. Nothing further, just pick your brain and get to know somebody. Good luck in your search for love. I was married, divorced, engaged, and dumped before I found a woman to love who loved me. It is hard enough for "straight" people (sorry, couldnt think of any other way to word it) i can't imagine what it would be like for you.
And this is where i go back to the shallow end of the pool. This thread got way deep for me.
Old 05-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cdp206 is on a distinguished road

Bionca - stunning thread and very useful insight. Pity you're not on this side of the pond really. Given your considered discursive technique, etc, a full-blown night of conversation with you would probably be as stimulating as anything else - more so in fact!

An intelligent, witty and good-looking woman such as yourself is very hard to find and you put your case and situation forward very well and I for one am glad you have. I have nothing but respect and admiration for you. I hope you find love soon and that someone sees you for who you are and not what they might expect you to be. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel as I though I know you already - if that's not being too presumptuous!

Given your broad range of interests, it would be very good to get to know you - talk late into the night and put the world to rights!

All the very best wishes.

CDP
Old 05-31-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdp206 View Post
Bionca - stunning thread and very useful insight. Pity you're not on this side of the pond really. Given your considered discursive technique, etc, a full-blown night of conversation with you would probably be as stimulating as anything else - more so in fact!

An intelligent, witty and good-looking woman such as yourself is very hard to find and you put your case and situation forward very well and I for one am glad you have. I have nothing but respect and admiration for you. I hope you find love soon and that someone sees you for who you are and not what they might expect you to be. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel as I though I know you already - if that's not being too presumptuous!

Given your broad range of interests, it would be very good to get to know you - talk late into the night and put the world to rights!

All the very best wishes.

CDP

I have my moments where I babble on and sometimes it sounds like I know stuff. I really like when that happens. A night on conversation.. how wonderful is that??!! Coffee and comfy chairs and getting lost in an easy conversation that wanders from topic to topic until all thought of time evaporates. Yumm!!
Old 05-31-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousguy51973 View Post
Wow. Just read through this thread. Have to say Bionca, you are a very intelligent woman. Way out of my league there, my loss i guess. As far as looks. To see your pictures i would no way imagine that your were not GG if you hadn't said it.
There are so many things to say to all the question posed.
What i will say is this, If you ever find yourself in the midwest I would love to meet you for coffee. Nothing further, just pick your brain and get to know somebody. Good luck in your search for love. I was married, divorced, engaged, and dumped before I found a woman to love who loved me. It is hard enough for "straight" people (sorry, couldnt think of any other way to word it) i can't imagine what it would be like for you.
And this is where i go back to the shallow end of the pool. This thread got way deep for me.
Thanks.. I lurve coffee, so it's a deal. You are correct TGs don't have the market cornered on looking for love. It has gotten easer though, I can't imagine how it would be without the Internet.
Old 06-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mug3n has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default CUteness

U are a hottie cutie bionca! hehe, Im very curious!
Old 06-28-2008
ItsmeLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
In the past year I have broken up with my long-term b/f of 7 years. Unfortunately, we started to date shortly after I began my transition - so I have only really seriously dated this one guy (who turned out to be total crap). I won't date a guy who doesn't know that I was born with a guy body, aside from having an awkward conversation after emotional investment, I really don't want to put my safety at risk.

I have had 5 dates the past year - 3 of them stood me up (literally waiting at a coffee shop or restaurant alone for 30-45 min) and never heard from again. One guy took me out twice, first date was great, dinner and a movie with a very sweet kiss goodnight. Second date, just as nice and followed by a night of sex. He immediately left after an awkward silence. I saw him a couple days later and said "hi", he told me he "didn't like fags".

So, I'm here looking for somethign. I'm curious about guys who are interested in gals like me. Is this what I have to look forward to? One thing also, is I have been on Hormone treatment for 5 years, and I have not had an erection for some time - from reading here, that seems like the big deal-breaker for lots of guys.

I don't get it, I'm smart, funny and I guess pretty cute (the avatar is me from last summer). I'm just confused about guys and if I can actually find a functioning relationship with *ghasp* respect.
I would give away everything i own just for one date with you.. ive seen your threads youve made here and you are flat out amazing... and id love to get to know you more ona personal level. if you feel interested with me or maybe just want to talk message me on here or pm my yahoo..
Old 06-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok, Bionca is my ideal Tilf

Tilf == Tgirl I Love to Flirt (with)
Old 06-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Ok, Bionca is my ideal Tilf

Tilf == Tgirl I Love to Flirt (with)
You say that to all the gurlz
Old 06-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

But I feel a pang in my heart to call her Tgirl.

There is no way of knowing that until she says so.

Bionca, you are the reason for many of us to be here.

We, I really really like to talk with you.
Old 06-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
But I feel a pang in my heart to call her Tgirl.

There is no way of knowing that until she says so.

Bionca, you are the reason for many of us to be here.

We, I really really like to talk with you.
my my my... I'd think that the lovely ladies in the board two up from here was the reason for the site's popularity. I fear I pale when compared to them.
Old 06-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I feel like an adolescent boy talking to a girl he secretly adores.

H'h'...H'hey... Hey-hey-hey...the-the-the-therr..there..

Hey there Bi-Bi-Bionca? (shaking, stammering, sweating...mouth dries up...)
Attached Images
File Type: gif Animal_love.gif (11.4 KB, 124 views)

Last edited by sesame; 06-29-2008 at 04:35 AM.
Old 06-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsmeLane View Post
I would give away everything i own just for one date with you.. ive seen your threads youve made here and you are flat out amazing... and id love to get to know you more ona personal level. if you feel interested with me or maybe just want to talk message me on here or pm my yahoo..
GOOG GOLLY MAN!! never EVER *give* stuff away... sell that on EBay for pity sake (dates cost money after all).

Honestly...that's very sweet, I'm a bit blushy..
Old 06-29-2008
ItsmeLane

Quote:
GOOG GOLLY MAN!! never EVER *give* stuff away... sell that on EBay for pity sake (dates cost money after all).

Honestly...that's very sweet, I'm a bit blushy..
lol i guess.. if you can help me? pretty please? lol ill be a good boy...
Old 06-30-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Sesame!!!!! That's one of the sweetest things ever!!! I feel like a git not seeing that lovely drawing until now.
Old 06-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Bionca

Well? Does it look like you?
Old 07-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mickster is an unknown quantity at this point

All you can do is don't give up , life is full of chances it's whether you take them or not, if you believe it's worth it go for it, you'll never know unless you chance it . You sound like a nice girl you deserve someone who is interested in you as a person and not be so judgemental . So take care and good luck in your quest .
Old 07-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sophiesky is on a distinguished road
Default hi

New here,

Let me know if you end up in the miami area.
Old 07-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Unfortunately, it looks like the Miami/LA gig went away.... sigh.
Old 07-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mickster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Around what area in Ohio I'm from the Akron/Cleveland area .Right now I stay in the Houston Tx. area.
Old 07-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Bionca, for some reason I never fell over this thread - it may be the title "New and looking". Anyway, that's nice to know a bit more about your history. I wasn't aware that you came out of a 7 year long relationsship. I'm oc course flappergasted to read about the guy who told you that "I don't like fags" after having been with you - just out of curiosity, but didn't you tell him up front that you are a transsexual woman? But according to your posting you actually had sex with him - and he didn't complain during that?

Regarding you "big" secret - hands, feet and... - that's actually a thing I find so endearing about quite a few trans-women (remember, I've for some reason had my share of friends at your height too) that they get a little embarrassed about these socalled "manly" features. Instead view it a charming attribute - when "guys like me" fall for "girls like you" I'm quite certain that the majority of us not only expect that but also appreciate it as a cute and indeed attractive thing.

... oh shit... enuff talkin talkin talkin... you're a goddess Mizzy B and you know it... my personal favourite... MMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAA!!!
Old 07-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

suki is on a distinguished road

Hmmm,

i think with some changes things will definately improve for you.

i don't mean physical changes.

much can be done; please stay optimisitic.

suki
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Yeay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankhavelock
it is so often the little flaws, the little imperfections that made all the difference and made her even more desirable... ... you wake up beside her, her make-up wonderfully smudged upon last nights passionate "interactions", her hair indeed sticking out in all directions (often more in one than all the others :-), her breath is "intense", maybe she made a little morning-gas, she's relaxed, comfortable and READY... "Hoooneeey..." she moans. Total YUMMIE! ... THAT's so perfect for a soooft morning-passion... after which you cuddle and slumber off again...
Considering the above statement of dear little Hank as true, here is my answer: Remember, you have officially announced your deep affection for her "Little imperfections"! So,

Bionca in the middle: A poem

Hanky loves you cranky,
Sesame likes you sane.
Goto him when danky,
Dine with me neaten.
Bionca, you never (really) wane!
Old 07-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Default A Little time off

I just got some pretty stunningly bad news about a friend. I think I'm going to take some time to get my head clear. I've posted the details on my blog, and don't really want to rehash it here....
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Angry Injustice

I'm so sorry for your friend!
Shame often paves the way for miscarriage of justice. Now the rapist will be so much encouraged. He will be confident to commit the same crime again and again like a man-eating Tiger! And he was her lover in the past! That is so cruel and disgusting! Its feels like a Horrendous Betrayal! It is such an agony to know every moment that the tormentor is not a stranger but someone very close. Its nauseating!

This is not good at all.

Last edited by sesame; 07-28-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Bionca, I think I can speak for everyone when I say we hope your friend will be all right. In the end, some sense of justice would always be fitting and nice, but the most important thing is her health and well-being long term. So all our concern, sympathies, and best wishes go out to her right now....
Old 07-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
I just got some pretty stunningly bad news about a friend. I think I'm going to take some time to get my head clear. I've posted the details on my blog, and don't really want to rehash it here....
You and your friend have my fullest sympathy. However, this is just the ESSENCE of society's approach to transsexual people - extreme, yes, but still mainstream. In the end they don't give a f***.

Can we change that attitude? Maybe... in a hundred years in China..., eventually!

We're on our own - hence the necessity to stick together.

Blogs and books are good media to tell the horrific (as well as beautiful) things...

Take time to get your head clear, Bionca, and in the meantime make sure that you can defend yourself against the trans-haters around us... don't end up like my friend Mel who was beaten up by a dozen street-kids just for being a beautiful trans-woman...
Old 07-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Thanks guys. I feel really honored that you all chose to comment here I'm still pretty wigged out and pissed off. But, my friend is ok and her current bf (who was out of town on a job not MIA as reported) is with her and is being a pretty swell falla.
Old 09-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

c.schinger is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that.

If you're ever in Boston, MA...do look me up! I'll show you a great time around!

CS
Old 10-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lucifer8 is on a distinguished road
Smile Am Ready For You

Okay Bionca, Lets Date And ,if We Like Each Other, Get Married.
Old 10-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer8 View Post
Okay Bionca, Lets Date And ,if We Like Each Other, Get Married.
heyheyhey... easy does it, comrade... D'GIRL IS MINE (miiine, miiine)...