Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 06-28-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
England 1 - 4 Germany

We were dreadful and got what we deserved.
And if it wasn't for our star player, David James, the Germans would have probably scored eight.

As for Lampard's chance....FIFA has issued this Official Photograph to confirm why the Uruguayan Referee & Linesman were correct to not award England a second goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
The FA need to sort out grassroots football imo.

Where is the next generation? Rodwell, Wilshere and er....

We didn't deserve to win anyway imo. Still rather gutted.
England didn't play to their full potential and would not have won even had their second goal been allowed. Germany outplayed England, but it took the second goal to really wake up Germany and make them play harder.

My view on the second goal is that it should have been allowed. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game, but it still should have been allowed. I could clearly see on tv that it was a goal and that was even before they showed replay from several different angles. The German goalie seemed to me to be surprised that it wasn't called as a goal.

I like your picture, dauls.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06-28-2010
sammivalentine's Avatar
sammivalentine sammivalentine is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 56
sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
The FA need to sort out grassroots football imo.

Where is the next generation? Rodwell, Wilshere and er....

We didn't deserve to win anyway imo. Still rather gutted.

There is actually a lot of next generation players, sat in the chelsea, man utd, everton, man city reserves. And our under 17's I think (maybe even younger) won the last euros (beat spain) playing "total football". The problem is where do they go?!

The problem is the way the premier league is... they will never get, or get very limited chances when at their age they need to be playing week in week out in the big games, like the german squad that just beat us.

Unless the F.A changes the rules then we are "doomed" as money talks.

Speaking of money the whole game from an English perspective is fucked, not just on the field either, from grass roots to professional level, from the managers , to the owners of clubs, to the majority of people who attend matches now, to the numpties on the phone ins after matches - it has all been ruined by money and very poor management by the F.A, the "beautiful" game, the working class "religion" - lying in tatters.

Ahem.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-28-2010
tin's Avatar
tin tin is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 246
tin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
There is actually a lot of next generation players, sat in the chelsea, man utd, everton, man city reserves. And our under 17's I think (maybe even younger) won the last euros (beat spain) playing "total football". The problem is where do they go?!

The problem is the way the premier league is... they will never get, or get very limited chances when at their age they need to be playing week in week out in the big games, like the german squad that just beat us.

Unless the F.A changes the rules then we are "doomed" as money talks.

Speaking of money the whole game from an English perspective is fucked, not just on the field either, from grass roots to professional level, from the managers , to the owners of clubs, to the majority of people who attend matches now, to the numpties on the phone ins after matches - it has all been ruined by money and very poor management by the F.A, the "beautiful" game, the working class "religion" - lying in tatters.

Ahem.
all agreed with =]
if only you wasnt in liverpool
could have done with a real cheer up at the weekend!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06-29-2010
GRH's Avatar
GRH GRH is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 532
GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default

If ever there has been a case for video review of goals, this World Cup is surely it.

America scored a goal against Slovenia that was disallowed for reasons that no referee could explain.

Argentina scored a goal while offsides against Mexico. This goal was allowed even though it should have been disallowed.

England scored a goal against Germany that was disallowed.

That's THREE instances where goals weren't counted properly. It makes NO sense, when we have the technology to review the goal. It would only take 30-45 seconds per goal, and that would only be on the contested goals. Either that or adopt a rule similar to the NFL that allows a coach one challenge per game (and allow video review for the coach's challenge).
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 06-29-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
If ever there has been a case for video review of goals, this World Cup is surely it.

America scored a goal against Slovenia that was disallowed for reasons that no referee could explain.

Argentina scored a goal while offsides against Mexico. This goal was allowed even though it should have been disallowed.

England scored a goal against Germany that was disallowed.

That's THREE instances where goals weren't counted properly. It makes NO sense, when we have the technology to review the goal. It would only take 30-45 seconds per goal, and that would only be on the contested goals. Either that or adopt a rule similar to the NFL that allows a coach one challenge per game (and allow video review for the coach's challenge).
Apparently FIFA is going to review using technology to help the referees, but not until after this world cup has finished. I think it's a good idea to use the technology that is available in order to help the referees make a decision. I also agree that they should wait until after the world cup finals have been played as it would be unfair to introduce any changes before the end.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 06-29-2010
ts_addict's Avatar
ts_addict ts_addict is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 75
ts_addict will become famous soon enough
Default

Girls talking footy = awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Apparently FIFA is going to review using technology to help the referees, but not until after this world cup has finished. I think it's a good idea to use the technology that is available in order to help the referees make a decision. I also agree that they should wait until after the world cup finals have been played as it would be unfair to introduce any changes before the end.
FIFA won't do anything, just watch, they will just repeat what they always do when something like this happens. I can't stand Blatter and Platini is nearly as bad.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 06-29-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
Girls talking footy = awesome.



FIFA won't do anything.......
I suspect that you are quite right about that.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 06-29-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
FIFA won't do anything.......
I suspect that you are quite right about that.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 06-30-2010
sexchannel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

some of the silly folks here is australia thought we could win it .... crazy

i will cheer for brazil now we are out of it
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 06-30-2010
futayo futayo is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
futayo is on a distinguished road
Default

AAARRRRGGHHH! a break from soccer today, but i cant wait for Fridays games. I like the Netherlands and Uraguay. Well be cheering for Netherlands against Brazil
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 06-30-2010
ts_addict's Avatar
ts_addict ts_addict is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 75
ts_addict will become famous soon enough
Default

I really want Argentina to win.

Messi & Tevez deserve it.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 07-01-2010
GRH's Avatar
GRH GRH is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 532
GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default

Argentina is one of my favorite teams too. I love Diego Maradona.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 07-02-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post
I really want Argentina to win.

Messi & Tevez deserve it.
Why do they deserve it more than any other person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Argentina is one of my favorite teams too. I love Diego Maradona.
Maradona is the reason that I can't stand Argentina. Now, if Maradona no longer had anything to do with the Argentine national team then I would be ambivalent about them.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 07-02-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Uruguay just beat Ghana. The game went to penalty kicks which Uruguay easily won. Ghana should have won the game in overtime, but they lost it on a failed penalty kick.

Tomorrow is the Argentina - Germany match. It should be a good game. I'm not going to even try to guess the winner.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-03-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Germany just beat Argentina 4 - 0. Germany's next game is against the winner of the Spain - Paraguay game.

Last edited by ila; 07-03-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-03-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,169
smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

I don't know quite what to make of it, but of the 8 last teams in the World Cup tournament, one was the country of origin for Nazism, one was a key ally of the Nazis, and four were places Nazis found safe haven after World War II.

Admittedly, pattern recognition plays into some of my academic research, but does anyone else find that just a bit odd?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 07-03-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I don't know quite what to make of it, but of the 8 last teams in the World Cup tournament, one was the country of origin for Nazism, one was a key ally of the Nazis, and four were places Nazis found safe haven after World War II.

Admittedly, pattern recognition plays into some of my academic research, but does anyone else find that just a bit odd?
I hadn't noticed the pattern, but then again I wasn't looking for one.

I do hope to see a Germany - Holland final.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 07-03-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,169
smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I hadn't noticed the pattern, but then again I wasn't looking for one.

I do hope to see a Germany - Holland final.
I wasn't looking, either, but it jumped out at me all of a sudden.

My German friends will be very unhappy when I root for Netherlands if those are the final two.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 07-03-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,237
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Spain just won their game so they will face Germany in the semifinals.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 07-09-2010
futayo futayo is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
futayo is on a distinguished road
Default

World Cup is almost over already!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The best ladyboys in the world.... kelly Chat About Shemales 24 05-12-2013 01:08 AM
European Cup ila General Discussion 23 06-27-2011 03:01 PM
who in the world is this?? schiff ID help needed 6 12-07-2008 12:44 PM
hello this wonderful new world black nylons Member Introductions and Pictures 2 11-10-2008 10:22 PM
Nikki Semifinals to the winter games Vancouver 2010 VID Nikki Chat About Shemales 3 09-23-2008 12:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy