Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stig48 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i like to suck her dick and she fuck me and tast her cum i like to suck her breast and fuck her , i love shemales
Old 08-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shoeboy can only hope to improve

Definitely a double foot job then put her heels on my cock and cum in the other shoe, then get her to luck the cum from the heels while I suck her cock,
Old 08-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I want to meet a “shemale bodybuilder” that forces me to dress up like a little girl, makes fun of my tiny micropenis, makes me suck her 12” cock, fucks me in front of all her friends and makes me her sex slave.
Old 08-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default fantasy #2

I arrive at ila's house in my red sports car and spend the weekend together. Naw,,,,,,,,I stay the whole week.
Old 08-20-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I arrive at ila's house in my red sports car and spend the weekend together. Naw,,,,,,,,I stay the whole week.
The door is open.
Old 08-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Dream Girl

Found out that gorgeous "dream girl" I posted about in the "Love Is..." thread works in the Registrar's office at our university. Friday afternoon I had to go check on a student that should have been enrolled in my class this fall. She is wearing the dress I saw her in earlier today and she is every bit as beautiful as I expected. She says "Can I help you?"

"Yes. I need to check on someone that's not on my roster."

She said "Sure. I'd be glad to look them up for you 'Dr. Andy.'"

"That would be great. How did you know my name?"

Smiling she says "Oh. I've heard a lot about you from some of the students."

"I hope it's all good!"

"It is..." she says with a "knowing" look. "Why don't you come back to my office?"

We look up the "missing" student and it turns out his advisor enrolled him in the wrong section. You move him over to mine.

"Thanks. By the way, what's your name?"

"Sarah. I just started this summer. I'm originally from Ohio. I don't know Indianapolis very well."

I'm not sure about doing this with a fellow employee. If you said 'No' I'd understand. But I can sense there is something between us. So...

"Sarah, if you don't have plans for tonight. Would you like to go out for a drink later?"

"Sure. I'd like that. I don't have too many friends yet. Maybe you can show me around. I'm almost done, let me get ready then we can go."

We walk over to my Hellcat, I open the door for you and climbing in you say "Your students told me you were a 'car guy.' This is really nice."

"Thanks. I'll try to stay under the speed limit" I say laughing.

"I trust you. They also told me you were a really nice guy and you were very active with LGBT causes."

"I don't make a big deal out of it but I sometimes feel like a 'big brother' to them. They don't often have anyone in their lives that they can talk to much less that cares about them."

"Where would you like to go?" I ask.

"How about the art museum? I think it's still open. Then maybe we can have dinner."

You tell me that your degree was in 'Art History' and not only is it fun seeing everything with you but I learn a lot too. The sun is setting as we tour the grounds and we go to look at the famous "LOVE" sculpture by Robert Indiana. You say "Do you see how the 'O' is tilted? That's supposed to represent an erection. There was a version of this that was supposed to say 'FUCK.' A lot of people don't know that. Imagine if THAT had been on all those Christmas cards!"

"That's a pretty cool story Sarah. I never realized that."

"You know it's getting late. We better go have dinner. Any place is fine with me!"

We head downtown and park at Circle Center so we can walk around a little. On a Friday night it's crowded so we just take our time. I show you most of the sights of downtown Indy (there aren't too many!) and we spend a lot of time just getting to know each other better. It turns out we have a lot in common and soon the talk is more like flirting. I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress and the story of how seeing you earlier made my boring business meeting bearable.

"Thanks. I know, I hate meetings too Andy."

"Let's try this place." I say. It's St. Elmo's one of the most expensive restaurants in Indy. But something tells me it's not out of the question for our first date. They have a dress code... YOU look fantastic and I still have my suit and tie on from earlier. So I guess we'll be ok.

We order a steak dinner (I have to warn you about the horseradish) and several drinks. We share a dessert and by the end of the evening we have opened up a lot about ourselves with each other. Walking back to the parking garage, we are both giggling and you say, "I don't know about you Andy, but there's no way I could drive."

At that time of night the place is almost empty. You have been hanging onto my arm all the way from St. Elmo's and when we get back to my car there is a brief pause. Looking up at me you say "I really had a nice evening with you Andy. Thanks for dinner and for showing me around."

"Sarah..." I don't finish because suddenly I realize I am kissing you. You kiss me back and throw your arms around my neck. I can feel your small cock getting hard under your dress. When we separate, you just look at me and smile.

"Why don't you come back to my place and we'll go get your car tomorrow?"

"That'll work..." you say giggling.

When we arrive at my house in Zionsville, you say "Wow. What do they pay you guys?" Then "Do you think we'll get in trouble?"

"No. Actually there have been several couples on the faculty that have met and gotten married and there are at least two openly gay and lesbian student couples at our school. It's no one's business and we just have to make sure we behave professionally while we're at school. It's not like a teacher and student dating."

"I don't care anyway Andy" you say as we kiss again. This time much longer than before. "So are you gonna invite me in or what?"

We make our way upstairs to my bedroom. You lay back on the bed and slip your dress over your head. Kissing your beautiful body all over I work my way down to your cock which is fully hard now. As I slip your panties off I can tell it is very small but I find it so cute! I can take all of you in my mouth and for the next several minutes I gently suck and tease you. I can tell how much you are enjoying this.

I can also tell you don't have a lot of experience but that doesn't matter. You seem like one of the nicest girls I've ever met. I'm not surprised when you say "You should know I'm a virgin Andy."

"That's OK Sarah. We don't have to do it if you aren't ready."

"But I want to Andy. I feel really comfortable with you. I'm a little scared because I'm afraid it might hurt."

"We'll take out time and use lots of this stuff." There's no hurry and we just spend time enjoying each other. I gently insert my fingers and using lots of lube massage your prostate. You really like this and after a while I ask you if you think you are ready.

"OK Andy. But be gentle."

"Don't worry sweetie, I will be."

You are very tight but once I'm inside you say "Oh God!" I ask you if everything's OK.

"Yeah it feels awesome."

Very slowly and gently I begin to fuck you. Your little cock is rock hard now and dripping pre cum. I stroke it as I begin to pick up the pace. You are much more relaxed now and really getting into it. You say "Fuck, Andy... that feels so amazing. Don't stop..."

We gradually build to a climax and our orgasms are intense. You say "Oh, Christ..." as you feel me shoot my load in you and your little cock spurts onto your tummy. I lick your cum off of you and then we both lie there holding each other. You rest your head on my chest and I gently stroke your hair.

"Wow Andy, I had no idea anything could feel like that. Thanks for a wonderful evening." then "Omigod! My car! Everyone will know I went home with you!"

"No problem Sarah. We'll go get it tomorrow morning. We'll take my truck instead of the Hellcat and I'll drop you off. You can always say you stayed with friends."

"Do you think we can make this work?"

"We already are, Sarah." You snuggle close to me and say "Yeah. I guess you're right, Andy."

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-20-2016 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Busted!

AT 423 PM EDT...A CONFIRMED LARGE AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TORNADO WAS
LOCATED NEAR INDIANAPOLIS...MOVING EAST AT 20 MPH.
THIS IS A PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS SITUATION. TAKE COVER NOW!

Wednesday afternoon here in Indy was beautiful although a little muggy. There had been talk of possible severe weather but the sunny afternoon gave no hint of what would come later.

This semester I teach until 2:00 and then have office hours. Walking back across campus I call Sarah to see if she would like to meet up at Starbucks for coffee.

“Yeah. Sure. That sounds great. I’ve just got a couple of things to do and I think I can leave early.”

“OK. See you.”

It’s not uncommon for faculty and students to meet there so nobody really thinks anything about a Professor and an Associate Registrar having coffee together.

We talk about the other night and you say “I really had a wonderful time, Andy. I’m glad we met.”

“I am too Sarah. I was wondering if you were going to the game Saturday. Maybe we could go out after. The Business School is sponsoring a “tailgater” and I’ve got to be there for it.

“Sounds good. What would you like to do?”

“Anything’s OK with me. Maybe we could go to a movie?”

“OK. Hey, you know I’ve never seen your office Andy.”

“Well it’s kind of a mess. Remember the flooding last summer?”

“I heard about it. That was just before I came here.”

After we finish we walk across campus to the building that my office is in. Formerly a dorm, they have temporarily located us down in the basement while the new School of Business building is completed. I chose a corner room and my window faces West. I was telling Sarah the truth, my office really IS a mess!

“I like it Andy. I bet you have a lot of privacy.”

Since it’s been so hot you are wearing a very short skirt and sleeveless white blouse. When you sit down I can’t help but notice your tanned legs. You just smile and jokingly say “So is this where you ‘make out’ with all your students?”

“Sure, all the time. But I’ve never had a ‘Registrar’ in here before.”

“Too bad. They don’t know what they’re missing…”

Leaning over I kiss you and then kneeling on the floor in front of you I run my hands up your thighs and under your skirt.

“Dr. Andy! You know that behavior is totally unprofessional and unacceptable! Keep doing it…” you say giggling.

We kiss some more and I can feel your cock getting hard through your panties. I lift up your blouse and reach around and undo your bra. Your nipples are hard and I spend time licking and kissing them and also gently stroking your now very hard cock.

“I want you Sarah.”

“I want you Andy. But what if we get caught?”

“We won’t. No one ever comes down here at this time of day.”

Moving over to the desk, you position yourself facing the window (With the lights turned off and also the way my office is positioned, no one can see in. In fact no one ever even goes by there. There’s actually a “drain” outside so there’s no way anyone can see us. But the view out gives a great look at the sky.) With your legs up I pull your panties to one side and enter you and we fuck right there on the desk. It seems kind of “naughty” and very exciting. I can tell how turned on you are and things are going just fine until…

It’s easy to lose track of time but I would say counting the time we spent at Starbucks it’s probably around 4:00 or so. With the lights off there’s usually enough light from the window but for some reason it seems “darker” than usual. Then your eyes grow huge and you say “Ohmigod Andy!” At first I thought you were coming but I can tell you are looking outside. I turn around and the sky is totally black. Right then, the sirens go off.

“Don’t worry sweetie. Whatever it is we’re safe down here…” We continue fucking and we both have powerful orgasms--making a total mess all over my desk and floor. There is a knock at the door. “Campus Police. There’s been a tornado sighted and we are on lockdown.”

“Oh Shit!” you say while I quickly pull my pants up and you try to smooth out your skirt and pull your top back down. Fortunately, there’s a rag the workers from this summer left behind and you quickly wipe up our mess.

I open the door and he says “You’ll be OK in there. Just stay there until you hear the ‘all clear’. Thanks.”

“No problem Officer.”

Then we hear a noise from the hallway. It’s everyone from the rooms upstairs. There are now something like 100 students in the hallway outside my office!

“Sarah. I think he’s right, we better stay put.”

“That’s fine. I feel safer with you anyway. Do you think anyone suspects anything?”

“No. Not really. It’s a good thing we kept most of our clothes on.”

“I mean I actually could have a real reason to be over here. And I think everyone at least knows we’re ‘friends’…”

“It’s OK Sarah. I’m more worried about the tornado anyway. That looked nasty. I hope everyone’s OK.”

“Me too Andy. I just checked my phone there’s all kinds of warnings.”

After the “all clear” is sounded I walk you back across campus to your office. While we are leaving the building we run into two of my female students.

“Hi Dr. Andy!” they say giving us a “knowing” look and giggling.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-25-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kirsten Returns

After our last motorcycle outing, we were just hanging out at home watching TV the other night when Kirsten mentioned that it might be fun to play around with the TRX stuff at the gym again ("Second Date").

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well I was reading this story on-line about a beautiful young blonde Roman slave that was tied to an X-frame and made to come eight times through torture. I thought it was really hot and it got me to thinking about how many times you could make ME come Andy.”

“Eight’s a lot for anyone. I suppose if you could go for several days without coming and we had enough time, maybe. I’ve read that story too. My favorite parts are where they torment his nipples and also the part where they fuck his ass with the whip handle and then his cock with an ivory rod. But you might have to be tied up for a long time. Are you sure you are OK with that?”

“Yeah. I really had fun that weekend where you kept me tied up. The only thing I didn’t like was the fucking chastity device. I thought it would be awesome but it was just frustrating. I love it when you play with my cock, even when you don’t let me come. But that goddamn thing wouldn’t even let me get hard. That was why I sort of freaked out. It wasn’t your fault.”

“Well if I’m going to make you come anywhere near eight times then I’ll have to play with your cock a lot!” I laugh.

“That’s like the whole idea sweetie…” you say smiling at me.

“You know this is something we are really going to have to plan. Especially if we are gonna use the TRX stuff. I also want to make sure we are careful. I insist on some kind of ‘safeword’ this time Kirsten. Also are you sure you can remain stretched in an “X” position for that long?”

“You know I’m in great shape and with you looking after me I’m OK with it. Andy, you are the only person I’ve ever done any of this stuff with. I love you and totally trust you with my life.”

“I love you too Kirsten but what if we used our bed or built something in the basement? I’m really worried that someone will come in to the gym even if we do it over Labor Day weekend. And I hate to say it but we better start ‘abstaining’ soon.”

“That will be the hardest part Andy. Also in the story no one ever really fucks the slave. I want you to be able to fuck me. And suck my cock or give me a handjob. I was also thinking that we could even rub our cocks together.”

“You know in that story they used painful tortures on him although none left any permanent marks. I’m definitely NOT OK with hurting you under ANY circumstances Kirsten. So stuff like whips, knives, or needles, is out.

“I know that Andy. So we’ll have to change the rules a bit. You can tease me unmercifully. Spank me. Bite my nipples, torment my cock, massage my prostate, or whatever you feel comfortable with. I love being with you and I am so turned on when you tie me up that alone ought to be good for four or five orgasms right there! Also I thought the ‘Ivory Rod’ thing was hot. I’ve always wondered if it was possible to cum from having your cock fucked like that. I’d love to have you use sounds on me if you want. And unlike in the story, you and I can kiss and make out and talk dirty to each other.”

“Kirsten, why don’t we use my weight rack in the basement. It’s wide enough to stretch you pretty good. That way we will have all the time we need and no worries of getting caught.”

“Good idea. I want it really warm down there too. The hotter the better. This is supposed to be ‘torture’ so I don’t want you to show me any mercy.”

“That’s why we need a ‘safeword’ this time and if either one of us thinks the slightest thing is not right we stop immediately.

“OK Andy. I’m SO looking forward to this!”

“Well we better start our ‘abstinence’ think you can handle it?”

“No” you giggle. I actually want to fuck you right now Andy. I’m getting so hot just thinking about this!”

“Well it is still several days away… so I guess…” without hesitating you kiss me and right away we are all over each other. It is raw and aggressive sex. Maybe the roughest we’ve ever had. You are 6’ tall and maybe 175 with a slender yet muscular body and extremely powerful thighs. I am just over 6’4” weigh 261 with a football player’s build and very little bodyfat. Our cocks are about the same size—yours actually might be a little bigger. We make quite a pair. I love you Kirsten. You are the sweetest, kindest, most loving person I know. But if a stranger were to walk-in on us right now he or she might think we were trying to kill each other. I bet they'd never guess that only a few weeks ago I asked you to marry me and you said 'yes.' Finally you end up on top of me pinning me with your thighs and ride me “cowgirl style” then using my strength I flip you over on your back and fuck you hard until we both cum. We don’t even say anything to each other. But if the neighbors could hear all the noise I’m sure the entire Zionsville PD would be called out. Afterward you say “Jesus God… that was SO fucking incredible. I can’t wait until this weekend!”

To be continued…

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-29-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Dumped

Continued from above…

Kirsten said “I love you Andy but your 9” cock is just too small. I need a real cock inside me… Goodbye!” With that, she left me tied up in the basement and took off with my Harley.

Last edited by a9127; 09-05-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kirsten Returns (Part 2)

Continued from "Kirsten Returns" above...

“Hi Andy.” you say as greet me at the door when I come home Friday afternoon. “God I’m so excited!” Of course you are totally naked. You throw your arms around me and we kiss for what seems like forever. I’m not sure if the neighbors saw us but I’m pretty sure they’re used to the crazy couple with the motorcycle that lives next door by now.

After taking a shower you come out of the bathroom barefoot and naked except for the diamond engagement ring I gave you. I can’t believe how beautiful you are and it’s obvious you’ve been working on your tan during your days off. You have spread a very light layer of oil all over your gorgeous body. Of course the few days of “abstinence” have made us both so hot we have large erections already. The “fantasy” session that we have planned for this weekend is loosely based on the Roman “slave” story we both liked and the idea is to see how many times you can come.

You walk over to me and say “I'm all yours tonight, Andy. I mean it—you can do anything you want to me.” You hold out your arms and I tie your wrists in front of you using very soft rope designed especially for bondage. You put your arms, tied at the wrists, over me and hold me close to you as we kiss. Kneeling in front of you I begin to suck your beautiful cock. You just moan and say “Oh God! That feels so fucking good! Whatever you do Andy, don’t stop!” I work on you very slowly but since you have gone without sex for several days, I can feel you quickly build to orgasm literally in a manner of seconds and then you cum all over me. I think it’s the most cum I’ve ever seen! Your orgasm was so intense you have to steady yourself then kneel down as we hold each other tightly. “That was ONE…” you say laughing.

“Kirsten, are you sure you really want to go through with the rest of this?”

“Yeah, Andy. There’s a lot more where that came from. You wanna go downstairs now?”

Leading you down to the basement, you stand with your back up against the weight rack. Untying your wrists, I attach both of your arms to the supports then spread your legs very far apart until you are stretched tightly in an “X” pattern. Making sure you are comfortable since you are going to be there for a while, I check all your bindings so nothing hurts or is too tight. You look so sexy tied like that and I can tell that you are totally into it. Your body is unbelievable and soon I am going to have to cum as well.

Walking over to you I look right into your beautiful blue eyes. You smile at me and say “I really did mean ‘anything’ Andy. I totally trust you baby.” We share a very long kiss and I can feel you starting to get hard again. Our cocks touch and reaching down I gently stroke both of them. You just lay your head back and moan. The first time we played around with the TRX stuff at the gym I learned how sensitive your nipples are so I begin teasing them. Very gently. Touching, rubbing, and kissing them. Occasionally biting them. You strain against your bonds but I have tied you so tightly it does no good. “This really is like torture” you say as you lie back against the frame and moan. Over the last few minutes, your cock has become very hard once again. Noticing this, I alternate between stroking your cock and continuing the nipple torture until your cock begins to spurt cum. Your body tenses as you scream then go completely limp in your bonds. You look up at me and say “Oh God Andy that was awesome.”

It’s very hot in the basement and we are both drenched in sweat. Your long blonde hair is stuck to your face. I gently brush it away and kiss you. Time for a break. I prepared an electrolyte solution beforehand and we share a drink. You gulp yours down as I hold it up for you. “Shit. I had no idea how intense this would be. I really feel like I’m your ‘slave.’”

“You know Kirsten if it’s too much we can stop anytime.” “No Andy. I love it! This feels so awesome. It totally blows away anything we’ve done before. I’m fine baby. I know you’d never hurt me. It just feels so fucking good!”

We kiss again and I caress you and stroke your hair. “I love you” I say. “I love you too, Andy.”

You relax against the frame for several minutes saying “That was TWO… I think it’s going to be a while before I’m ‘ready’ again.” “That’s OK. We have all night Kirsten.” “What are you going to do to me next?” you say breathlessly.

“I’m still thinking about it. You know I really need to come too...”

“Fuck me then Andy. I want to feel you inside me. God, I don’t know how they ever got to ‘eight’…”

“Kirsten, that was just a story… this is real. I hope you aren’t worried about reaching 8 orgasms?”

“You’re right Andy. Having you fuck me and making me come again and again is amazing. This isn’t like anything I’ve ever experienced. I love it and I love you.”

It’s been almost an hour. I can tell you have “recovered” and are starting to get hard again. You laugh and say “It’s time for number three!”

We kiss for a long time, then I walk around behind you. I run my hands over your body from your breasts all the way down your legs. The tight bondage makes all the muscles in your body stand out and the oil and sweat only serve to emphasize your amazing physique. God I’m getting so hot just looking at you. I want to fuck you so bad I can’t stand it. You are beginning to get hard again. For about 15 minutes I keep this up while lightly stroking your cock. Entering you from behind, I slowly fuck you as I keep playing with your now very hard cock.

After about five minutes I can feel my own orgasm building past the point of no return. I stroke your cock faster and faster and I can tell you are getting close too. It is difficult to precisely describe an orgasm. Some compare it to the earth moving. Others describe a “white light.” It has in fact been called the “little death.” Ours is all of the above. My cum runs down your legs and onto the floor. I don’t think I’ve cum like that since I was 18. LOL You shoot your load halfway across the basement, it’s less than before but still quite a bit. You go limp in your bonds once again and I collapse to my knees. I hold you tightly as I lay my head against your ass. We are both breathing very hard. I feel so close to you Kirsten. It’s like we are the only two people in the world.

Recovering, I get up and check your bonds. I ask you if you’re still OK. “Fuck yes. That was maybe the most incredible orgasm we’ve ever had, Andy. I actually ‘blacked out’ for a second. I felt kind of like I was outside my body. Wow!” I make sure your wrists and feet still have feeling and that you are not in any pain. We had agreed this time on a ‘safeword’ but you haven’t used it yet.

“Well, what’s up next?” “Are you sure you could do this again?” “Yeah, Andy. I don’t know about ‘eight times’ though” you giggle.

“You know Kirsten, I think about us all the time. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I’ll never forget the first time I saw you that night at the gym.” “I feel the same way about you Andy. I’ll be 30 later this month. I never had a ‘real’ boyfriend. You are the first guy I’ve ever been with. I wasn’t kidding when I said I wished I had known you in college. That motorcycle trip back to our university meant more to me than you realize.”

“Well, I wasn’t going to tell you what I got you for your birthday but you may as well know. I signed you up for the ABATE program so you can get your motorcycle license. Then I’m taking you to look at Harleys. The rest is going to be a surprise...”

“That’s so sweet! I really do want to learn to ride. I think it would be awesome to have you sit behind me with your arms around me and feel your cock pressed against me. Maybe we could go out for a nighttime ride naked and you could fuck me?”

“Kirsten, I don’t want you to have a wreck your first time out!” “No. I promise I’ll be careful. You taught me well, Andy. So, since I’m still tied up what ‘torture’ do you have planned for me next?” you say giggling.

“Just something you told me you wanted to try, baby.” I kneel down before you and gently take you into my mouth. Then taking a rubber cock and using a lot of lube, gently massage your prostate. So basically you are being sucked and fucked. You begin to get hard again. “God Andy, that feels so amazing!”

Taking out a surgical steel sound I kiss you and say, “Hope you like this sweetie…” Gently inserting the sound into your fully erect cock, slowly I work it all the way in, then gradually pull it out, fucking your cock. Soon you are pulling at your restraints, moaning, and moving your hips as if you are fucking the sound back. Your eyes are closed and your breathing becomes heavy. After a few minutes your body goes taught and you ejaculate for the fourth time.

“God Andy, that was something else. I just want you to hold me. You know I would die for you baby?”

“I would give my life for you too Kirsten.”

“I think we have an amazing future together Andy.” Then “I’m sorry but I don’t think I can make it to eight.”

“That’s OK let’s go upstairs.” We can watch TV and just hang out and cuddle in bed. I’ll make you breakfast.”

“I’d like that Andy. This was the most awesome experience I’ve ever had. I just want to spend the rest of the evening snuggling with you. I feel SO relaxed.”

Untying you I carry you up the stairs then up to our bedroom where we take a shower together. As you lie face down on the bed I give you a full body massage. About halfway through you turn over and smiling say “One more time baby…” Lying on your back you pull your legs way up so I can penetrate you very deeply. As we fuck I can tell you are getting close again. Soon after, you say “Oh God…” your body tenses, and you cum for the fifth time this evening. Afterward we just lay there holding each other. You hold me so tightly and laughing say “Andy, we are definitely sleeping in tomorrow morning!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 09-10-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I'll Never Leave You

Kirsten and I recently had had a “falling out” over something stupid (it always is) and she decided to move back to her apartment for a while. She left all of her stuff behind and never talked about breaking our engagement however, she just said that she needed some time alone. I know she’s been through a lot in her life and so I left her alone to work things out making sure she knew I would always be there for her. I love her more than I have anybody—ever. And I’m hoping that she will feel she can share with me whatever it is that’s bothering her.

Last night there was a knock at the door. It had been raining very hard the last few days and standing there soaking wet was Kirsten. She looked so sad as she looks up at me with those blue eyes and says “I’m so sorry Andy. I love you so much. You mean everything to me. I just needed to think things through on my own. I hope you understand…”

Not saying anything, I just pulled her close and we hugged each other tightly. The two of us stood there getting rained on. But it didn’t matter. She’s back and everything is right with the world again. We kiss, then I say “Better get you out of those clothes. Come on in sweetie. I’ll get you some towels and a warm blanket.”

Making you some coffee I put a little Scotch in it. You sit on the couch and say “Thanks Andy. I feel a lot better now.” “You want to watch a movie or something?” “Yeah I’d like that, maybe we can just talk. You didn’t do anything wrong baby. I just got scared and needed time to get my own head together. You are so good to me. I’ve never had anyone that cared that much about me. I’ve told you before about how my own family treated me. Especially my Dad. I was always made to feel like there was something ‘wrong’ with me unless I acted like I was a ‘guy.’ You could have just about any woman you wanted… Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with someone like me?”

“Kirsten, you of all people should know how I feel about stuff like that. You are the person I’ve fallen in love with. Because you are beautiful, intelligent, kind, loving, caring, and we have so much in common, and yeah, our sex life is awesome. The last few months we’ve been together have been the happiest time of my life. I’m not sure what I’d do if I ever lost you.”

“I feel the same way about you Andy. I realized how much I missed being with you all the time. I have been on my own for so long sometimes I don’t know what to think. Since we met it’s been almost like a dream. You make me feel so wonderful. Sometimes I can’t believe it’s true. There are people in our society who hate me just for who I am. Look at the public reaction to the ‘bathroom thing’ this summer.

“The people that ‘hate’ like that are ignorant, insecure and deeply disturbed Kirsten. Many are afraid of what they don’t understand. Others are just fucking creeps. And I know for a fact there are far more people who accept you just the way you are and our numbers are increasing. Besides, you and I and our friends and family are all that matters. More importantly, the love we feel for each other is really the only thing that matters.”

You are crying and I’ve never seen you like this before. “God Andy, I feel like I almost totally fucked up our relationship. Did you and your friend Stephanie have to put up with this shit? How did you guys deal with it?”

“Well we were mostly just kids back then and lucky for us both our families were very supportive. To many people we were just two kids hanging out. But yes we encountered the same kind of hate. Especially when we were older and obviously a couple. We just realized that our love for each other was more important and the ‘haters’ weren’t going to win. We also had the love and support of our families and friends."

"I remember one night when we camped out in her parents back yard. It was the first time I ever felt that close to another person. We shared secrets and talked about all kinds of stuff. I still knew her as ‘Stephen’ then but even though, at the time, I had no idea what ‘transgender’ was, I knew she wasn’t like other boys. We were only like 11 and 12 and we were in separate sleeping bags so nothing happened but before we went to sleep she looked over and said 'I love you Andy' and I said 'I love you Stephen.' There was also the time we went to the mall and walked around holding hands. No one cared. They probably thought she was my little sister anyway.”

“Wow. That’s awesome. Why did you break up?”

“Mostly because of my continuing to play football in college. I really expected to play in the NFL. She hated all of it. She didn’t like watching football on TV and would get upset whenever a player would get injured. Our first ‘fight’ was after one of the Lions was taken off the field on a stretcher. She said ‘one day that could be you.’ You know enough about my career that you know I was an “All-State” and “All-American” but I also suffered several severe injuries. You actually played football in high-school yourself so you understand what can happen out there.”

“Yeah, Andy. I was always scared. Me! Can you believe that? I’ve never told you that before. I remember the first night we met I told you I played football mostly for my family.” Then laughing, “I’m glad I never had to play against you Andy. I watched one of your ‘highlight’ videos. Plus I know how strong you are. I’m a big girl and the other night you carried me up the stairs from the basement to our bedroom like I was nothing.” “Well Kirsten you wouldn’t have had to worry if we had ever been on opposite teams. I would have asked you out during the game. I wonder what the coaches would have thought about two of their players fucking behind the bleachers?”

“You’re so silly! Um… Actually I would have liked that. But seriously I have noticed some of your scars especially at night when we lay together in bed. I’ve always wondered about that. So she never got used to it?”

“No. Never. There was one time I was knocked out making a tackle. At first they thought I might have broken my neck. Stephanie rode with me in the ambulance and wouldn’t leave my side. She slept in the chair in the hospital room. She was the first person I saw when I woke up. Her eyes were red from crying. That was during our Senior year of high-school. She asked me to give it up. Of course I didn’t. When my Dad was transferred to Indianapolis after graduation we gradually drifted apart.”

“But then you quit playing and decided to go on for your Doctorate. What did she think about that?”

“She was happy for me but by then, too much time had passed, and we had already gone our separate ways.”

“You know Andy, when we get married, every day you are going to have to put up with a 6’ tall blonde ‘tranny’ that is crazy in love with you and wants to fuck your brains out. Think you can handle that for say, the next 50 years?”

Laughing I say “Of course.” Then more seriously “Except that you are no ‘tranny’ Kirsten. You are a beautiful woman, my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. Don’t EVER forget that!”

Then we kiss for a very long time. Unlike many of our lovemaking sessions which tend to be on the wild side, this one is surprisingly very gentle. I stroke and suck your cock and then lay back on the couch with you on top and you ride me, setting the pace, until we both cum. Laying on top of me, you look at me and smile. Touching my face, you say “I’ll never leave you Andy.”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 09-20-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-20-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default To be honest it's more of my dream wedding not a fantasy if that makes sense

My dream wedding is that i found myself a virgin shemale and that she waits till marriage like me since I'm a virgin,I'm saving my virginity til marriage & i expect her to do the same and on our wedding night well you'll get what i mean so i don't need to feel in the blanks do i i properly will not/never find a virgin shemale anyway more likely she'll be a none-virgin & i doubt she'll like a guy with a small penis like me anyway.

Since I'm cursed that i have a small penis sorry for that repeat and those of you who have the same curse as me then you'll understand what i mean and understand my concerns like i said this is not really my shemale fantasy it's more of my dream wedding with a shemale if i did end up finding a a virgin shemale that she waist till marriage like me .

Last edited by lordscott; 09-20-2016 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kirsten Rides Again

The following is based on events in The Open Cybersex Roleplay Thread as well as my earlier Kirsten stories:

As soon as Kirsten and I got home we started talking about Shawn’s party.

“That was really like totally rude for us to leave like that. Let’s go back!” she says.

“I agree. But you will have to drive baby, I still have too much of a buzz.”

“OK. I’m going to change into something more comfortable. We’ll take my bike and you can sit behind me. Yeah, and there’s something else I want to do…”

When you come downstairs, you are wearing your motorcycle boots, short leather jacket and the sexiest black panties that do little to hide anything. You smile at me and head out to the garage. I think I know what you have in mind…

Hearing your Harley firing up, I go to check on you and you say “Omigod! You wouldn’t believe the texts I’ve been getting about Shawn, ila, and Red! It sounds so sexy!” Climbing on I say “don’t forget your helmet.”

“Fuck my helmet! Just once Andy, I want to do it with you on the bike. You know I’m a careful rider. You taught me everything. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna have an accident.” My better judgment says we shouldn’t be doing this but you look SO fucking hot and the idea of sex with you while we’re riding is just too much to resist. Plus I haven’t come since two nights ago…

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“Back to Shawn’s but I thought we’d take the long way.”

Skillfully you merge onto the Interstate and head North. It’s the middle of the night so there is little traffic. It has been unseasonably warm here lately with temperatures in the 80’s (F). At 3 am it’s still in the mid 70’s and there’s a half-moon. You look back at me and we kiss then you turn your attention back to the road.

Carefully I reach inside your jacket and feel your breasts. Your nipples are hard and you moan and lean back slightly and rub your ass against my now rock hard cock. I’m so turned on but at the same time amazed that you can maintain expert control of the motorcycle under the circumstances. Gradually I run my hands all the way down your body to your thighs.

Lightly I start to stroke your cock through your panties. You look back at me and smile but shake your head “no.” The look in your eyes is saying “I’d love that Andy, but you’ve got to be fucking kidding. You want me to lose control of this thing and hit a tree?” so I stop.

You slow down, stand up slightly, and scoot back a little. I move forward so that I’m under you. Pulling your panties to one side with your left hand, you gradually work your ass down onto my cock. Unlike the time we made out on my motorcycle in the garage ("A Ride on my Harley") this is potentially dangerous and it’s important that you control all the action.

As you pay attention to the highway, I hold onto you and we fuck each other, very slowly at first and totally “in synch” and it isn’t long before we cum. God it feels so good! Having gone that long without an orgasm, I ejaculate deep inside you and it feels like it won’t stop. My cum runs down the back of your thighs and also the seat and I almost lose my grip. Fortunately, you grab my arm and keep me from falling off.

How we did all that without getting killed I’ll never know. You are thinking the same thing. We both start laughing. You turn around and kiss me. I hold you tightly around the waist and lay my head on your shoulder. The wind blows your beautiful long blonde hair in my face. Over the loudness of the Harley I can hear you yelling “That was awesome baby! I love you!” Pulling over at a rest stop, we get cleaned up and change clothes. Then we head back to Shawn’s party.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-23-2016 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-29-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ElangoSuneina is infamous around these parts

I enjoy foot fetish
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Happy Halloween!

“Well what do you want to do this weekend?” Kirsten asks me after waking up this morning.

“You know we haven’t decided what we want to go as to tonight’s Halloween party yet. What did you have in mind?” I ask.

“I kinda liked your idea of the ‘Bondage Priest’ and the Dominatrix” she says giggling. “The problem is we need an orange jump suit and priest collar for you.”

“Well there’s that adult costume store at the mall maybe they have something. It might be hard to find one my size…” “But you could always go handcuffed and naked, Andy. I’d like that…”

Continuing you add “You know I had also thought about me going as a beautiful captured spy and you as my interrogator. But the more I thought about it the more it sounded like something we’d have fun doing at home if you know what I mean.”

Getting hard at the idea of you as my 6’ tall, blonde, gorgeous ‘prisoner’ I say “Yeah, how do you think it will play out?”

“Well, I can already see you like the idea Andy. Um… why don’t we do it this afternoon?”

“OK. Let’s go get the priest stuff and then when we get back home, you are my sexy spy.”

“I’ve already thought about what I want to wear for you, Andy. You’ll love it! God, I’m so excited!”

The trip to the mall proved a waste of time. The only costume they had was a striped prisoner’s uniform. Thinking about it we decided that maybe orange coveralls for hunting might work and be large enough for me to wear. We finally found some and head back home.

“Let me get ready, Andy. You are my evil ‘interrogator’ so I’ll leave that part up to you…”

Collecting several items from our collection, including lots of soft bondage rope, I decide that for this session you will be tied to one of our dining room chairs with your legs spread very far apart. Your ‘torture’ will consist of endless cock and nipple torment and like all of our sessions, end with us fucking each other senseless. Of course you will have agree to give me the ‘secret formula’ first…

When you come back downstairs, you are dressed in kind of a 1940’s style blouse and slit skirt except that yours is SO short! You are wearing high heels and black nylon stockings with a garter belt. Just looking at you I’m wondering who exactly is ‘torturing’ who. I want to fuck you so badly Kirsten. I can tell you are turned on as well as your skirt does little to hide your erection.

Trying my best to sound like an “evil nazi,” I say “So ze beautiful American spy knows what the secret formula to winning the war iss? Ve know you are an expert in chemistry and are prepared to use ze most diabolical methods to make you talk!”

This does not have the intended effect. Laughing hysterically at my very bad impression you say “Ohmigod! That’s so funny! You sound like Colonel Klink from ‘Hogan’s Heroes’ I’m sorry Andy, I can’t help it.” Then we both start laughing.

When we finally stop I say “Well once you have seen what we plan to do to you. You will have no choice but to reveal the secret formula. Or else suffer the consequences…”

“I’ll never tell you! You can do anything to me. I’ll never talk!”

“Then have a seat my lovely” I say motioning to the chair. “I’m sure you will be quite comfortable.”

Tying you very tightly to the chair I take my time feeling your breasts and lightly brushing your cock under your skirt. You look so sexy with your long legs spread far apart and your breasts thrust out. You clearly are enjoying this. Once again I ask you what the “secret formula” is. Fighting against your bonds you say “Fuck you! I’ll never tell you. Never!”

“OK then have it your way, my proud beauty…” Holding your cock and balls I take some more soft rope and pulling down your panties wrap the rope snugly around each of your balls and then around the base of your cock which has become very hard. Finally, I wrap some just behind the head and tie it to the chair. Running my fingers lightly around the head and up the shaft I say “I think my beautiful prisoner likes this. Ask me if I love my work…” I say laughing. You start giggling and say “So much for ‘torturing’ me what are you gonna do? Pleasure me to death?”

I can see your nipples growing hard underneath your blouse and slowly unbutton it revealing your beautiful breasts. They are so sensitive and I start lightly massaging them. You squirm and start moaning and I can see your bound cock straining and dripping precum. “Kiss me and I’ll tell you everything” you say. We share a long open mouthed kiss and you run your tongue all over the inside of my mouth and practically down my throat. When we separate, smiling at me, you say “God that was awesome… but I’m not telling you anything baby, guess you will have to do better than that…”

So I go back to playing with your nipples. I learned early in our relationship that this drives you wild (“Second Date”) and I’ve often wondered if you could come just from that. But today I have something else in mind for us… So much for the “torture” session I guess… Laughing you say “I’m glad you are so good with computers Andy, you’d never make it as a evil nazi but I’m loving everything you are doing to me, God I am SO fucking hot for you right now baby.”

Taking a break from your nipples, I focus my attention on your bound cock and balls. Gently I take your balls and carefully give them a very light squeeze. You moan and throw your head back. “Christ, baby…” you say. “That didn’t hurt did it?” “Fuck no. If this is supposed to be ‘torture’ you can fucking kill me if you want!” you say laughing. Running my fingers up and down the shaft of your cock while also teasing the head with my mouth and tongue, I briefly run the tip of my tongue into your pee hole. You jerk against your bonds and say “Oh fuck!” I continue licking the slit and with your cock tied so securely you can’t pull away. If anything, your cock has gotten even harder and your body strains against the ropes as you try to fuck my mouth. I can tell you need to come. “Shit, I’ll tell you everything, I promise. Just please let me come. Oh God I don’t think I can stand it any longer!”

We are always careful when we do these “scenes” and I am especially attentive today. Gently I continue to stroke your cock, ever so slowly. You don’t ask me to stop and it seems like you are OK. “I will not let you come until you agree to tell me everything. I know you have been trained by the CIA to endure the most fiendish torture. So we will keep this up until you cooperate fully.”

After a while I realize you may be at the “breaking point.” You are covered in sweat and your blonde hair is stuck to your face. There is a stream of precum flowing from your cock. I say softly “now will you tell me everything?” “Yes. Just let me come.”

Kneeling in front of you, I rub the heads of our cocks together. All you can do is moan. Weakly, you say “Don’t stop baby...” Gently I take your bound cock and place mine under it. Starting slowly, I begin to jack us both off. Your breathing becomes steady and you lay back and close your eyes. As I feel us getting closer to orgasm I continue using slow steady strokes. You thrust your hips as best you can and then together we both shoot our loads on each other. Your body strains so hard against the ropes I’m sure you’re going to break the chair. Every muscle in my body tenses then as the wave of pleasure hits I feel like I’m going to blackout. You collapse back against the chair and as you look up at me you say “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.”

After untying you, you say “Hey we better get ready for the party! Don’t forget you are my ‘bondage priest’ tonight. I’ve never given a priest a blow job before, especially one in handcuffs. I’m SO looking forward to it” you giggle.

This turned out to be the most awesome Halloween ever!

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-29-2016 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Who is Kirsten?

God knows I've written enough stories about her so I thought I'd tell you a little about who she is...

Name: Kirsten Williams.
Born: Carmel, Indiana, September 21, 1986.
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 150-160
Hair: Long, blonde.
Eyes: Blue.
Cock: Large.
Body type: Tall and athletic.
College Attended: Purdue University. Degree: BS Chemistry. GPA 4.0.
Interests: Art, music, travel, working out, sports, technology, motorcycles.

Before she transitioned, Kirsten tried very hard to live up to her family’s expectations. They thought that her “wanting to be a girl” (as they put it) was just a “phase.” Her dad was especially critical of her, even saying he was “ashamed that his son was a turning into a ‘sissy’.” Their relationship years later is very strained. Her parents never understood nor were they supportive although they were proud of her achievements in school and athletics. As a ‘guy’ she participated in sports like football, basketball, and track, and even dated girls in high school. It wasn’t until she went away to college that she felt she could finally be herself. She excelled academically. She also had the opportunity to make new friends and found acceptance and support. However she always wished she “had a boyfriend.” She is a super sweet, beautiful, loving, caring, and extremely intelligent young woman. Her entire career has been at Eli Lilly where she runs a research lab. She is engaged to Andy who is seven years older and also a graduate of Purdue where he majored in Industrial Management and was a member of the Big-10 championship team that played in the 2001 Rose Bowl. Currently they live in Zionsville, Indiana. They enjoy riding their matching Harleys, getting together with friends, working out, and just spending time at home often snuggled up on the couch watching old movies. They are both very active in the Indianapolis LGBT community.

Last edited by a9127; 10-31-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bondage Chair

The following is from a review posted on Amazon...

"I was so excited to receive my Inflatable Bondage Chair. I knew that it was going to be a great day for me when I arrived home to find not only the chair but the executioner's hood, studded jockstrap and nipple clamps.

This chair is perfect for the bondage practitioner that is always on the go. Sometimes it is just not feasible, when you meet a willing master or slave to get them to come back to your dungeon. I like that this chair folds up to a manageable size that I can place in the trunk of my car and still have room to comfortably fit my weekly groceries. You never know if you the urge to engage in bondage at work, on a Sunday picnic or a Saturday night at the club will strike you. This portable inflatable chair really is the answer.

There are many pros to this chair.

1. Size
2. Restraints
The Velcro restraints for the hands and feet hold me firmly in place no matter how much or how hard I was punished.
3. Easy to clean
I keep a container of disinfectant wipes nearby and it cleans up with ease.

The Cons:

1. No pump.
This is a good size chair that anyone would be proud to display as everyday use inflatable furniture. That being said, I had to do a lot of blowing to inflate this chair before I could engage in any BDSM.
2. Maximum Weight
The max weight is 300lbs. Being a larger man myself I going to have to keep my dominatrix to a very respectable weight level. If I wanted a Rubenesque woman to punish me I very well could break this fine chair.
3. Craftsmanship
I was highly disappointed in the quality of the material. As I was getting worked over with a cat o nine tails I thrashed from side to side in all my glory. However I was wearing you studded jockstrap during this. Call me a demanding consumer but I think the material should be able to withstand a little stud. I punctured the chair. I didn't think it would deflate so rapidly. Adding the combination of the whip beating that I was taking, the chair tipped over and I hit my head on the wall in the alley I was using this portable chair in. I was rushed to the head bleeding. It was quite embarrassing to go to the hospital wearing nothing but your studded jockstrap, the Fetish Fantasy Series Ball gag that I had purchased a few months ago and a nasty head gash. Fortunately, the chair has a soft head rest and I only sustained a minor concussion. I was cleared to participate in BDSM activities after only a couple of weeks."

Don't think I will be ordering this chair anytime soon... although maybe I could sit in it to watch the Colts play on Sunday--that would be punishment enough...

Last edited by a9127; 11-08-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A New Purchase?

Kirsten had been looking over my shoulder while I was reading the reviews about the inflatable bondage chair. “What the fuck is that?” she said laughing. “That thing wouldn’t hold anyone.”

Massaging my neck and back, she whispers in my ear “You know, why don’t you look up some REAL bondage chairs? I think we might be able to put one to good use…”

Doing a search, I find some examples. They range from simple to very elaborate with many straps and belts to hold the occupant totally immobile. A few even had head and neck restraints. Many of the pictures showed their occupants wearing rubber suits and gas masks. “Ewwww… I don’t like that. You know I love it when you kiss me and we can make out and talk dirty and stuff like that. I dunno, a rubber suit? Doesn’t work for me Andy.”

“Oooooo… I like that one” she says pointing to a chair that had a pretty model tightly bound with thick black leather straps across her body, legs, and arms. Her breasts were exposed and her legs were spread allowing complete access to her pussy. “Yesss… I’m imagining myself strapped in with you tormenting me for hours. God, baby, I’m getting hot just thinking about it.”

“You know none of these would allow us to fuck Kirsten. We’d have to figure out something else if you wanted to get off together.”

“Well that time I was your ‘captured spy’ you were able to rub our cocks together and we both came. That was awesome. We might have to do something like that… also I see that some of these chairs have a split seat. You know we could make it work.”

“Yeah. We could baby. I hate the ‘rubber suit’ and mask as well. You are so beautiful Kirsten I wouldn’t want to cover you up. I think some people might be turned on by the ‘isolation’ of it. That definitely wouldn’t work for us but some of those chairs might.”

“Awww… that’s so sweet, Andy” you say climbing up unto my computer desk. Giggling you say “Know what I’m thinking?”

“Ummm… I have no idea” I say laughing. Sitting on my desk with your legs spread far apart and your cock in my face it’s kind of hard not to know. I can see you are already dripping pre cum so I begin by licking it off. It tastes great. You shove the monitor and keyboard off to one side and lean back holding onto the sides of the desk. Slowly I work on the head then begin licking up and down the shaft. You moan and thrust your hips. Gradually I take your cock all the way into my mouth as you grab my head in your hands. I hold onto you while you lean back against the wall. “Christ, Andy, you are so good at this. It’s like torture. Ooooooo… Fuck… God… Shit that feels so fucking good… Don’t stop baby.”

Your orgasm is powerful and while I’m able to swallow most of your cum some of it gets on the floor and desk. You lean forward still holding my head in your hands. I rest my head on the desk. Kissing me on top of my head you say “I love you Andy. But don’t clean it up yet baby. We’re not done…”

Sitting up, you lay back against the wall and bring your legs up bracing your feet on the front of the desk. It is the perfect height. Gently I enter you and begin to fuck you hard. With the wall behind you for support, I can take long and deep strokes. You thrust back with your hips and it doesn’t take much time before I cum. You were right about not cleaning up just yet. Still inside you, we look into each other’s eyes. Smiling you say “That was wonderful, Andy. Wanna go again?” “You think you can come again so soon Kirsten?” “Yeah, I think so baby. Keep going if you want…”

Still hard, I continue fucking you. “Let me set the pace, sweetie…” you say. So as you grip the edges of the desk tightly, I pull your ass closer to me and let you fuck me for a long time. You don’t say anything or make much noise. Your eyes are closed as your breathing becomes slow and steady and I can feel your muscles getting tense. I can tell you are about to come when suddenly you let out a loud scream and say “Fuck yesss… God… Oh shit!” then your body goes completely limp as you wrap your arms around me. Your heart is beating rapidly and I can tell you are completely spent. “Just hold me baby. God, Andy I love you so much.” “I love you too. You mean everything to me Kirsten.”

After we get cleaned up, I ask what you’d like to do the rest of the day. “Let’s go order that one chair I liked. Think we can get it by tomorrow?”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-12-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The following is taken from a site involving fantasies. I tried to edit out the really gross ones like shit and incest:

• A group of guys in a locker room.
• A mistress and her bull come to my house and I am forced to service him, in preparation for him to have sex with my wife.
• A she-male fucking me in the ass.
• Bareback anonymous outdoor gang-bang. I am the bottom.
• Barebacking in water.
• Be fucked well wearing another mans jockstrap and not being allowed to cum.
• Being bukkaked, only if they were all hot.
• Being forcibly feminized and female-dominated. Used as a slut.
• Being fucked by force.
• Being left in a tub and be pissed/cummed on by a bunch of guys over a long period.
• Being the bottom in a bukkake orgy.
• Being tied down by a group of women, stripped & forced to have sex against my will w/ a dozen beautiful vixens.
• Being tied up and forced to be used by man after man.
• Bisexual threesome.
• Bondage + anal.
• Castrato/m. eunuch.
• Centre of gangbang.
• Coming in two women’s mouths at the same time.
• Cosplay sex/ sex with woman in costume.
• Cross dress, tied, spanked.
• Desire to fuck a redneck homophobic best friend who keeps making gay putdowns.
• Do it with someone sitting next to you on a plane (at night).
• Domination and degradation.
• Eyes Wide Shut party.
• Fucked senseless during an orgy.
• Fucking a nun in church during services.
• Fucking my mistress in front of her husband.
• Get sucked off by wife on cruise-ship balcony.
• Getting fucked in the ass while getting a blowjob.
• Getting fucked up the ass by t-girl.
• Getting gang-banged.
• Giving oral sex to a girl while having sex with another girl.
• Giving oral to a newswoman while she is reading out the news.
• Group sex with beautiful Asian girls in school-girl outfits at my sushi place.
• Hairless.
• Have my partner be gangbanged while I am pleasured by another woman.
• Have sex in an elevator or on SkyTrain.
• Have two women do me while my partner is being fucked.
• Having a harem and have beautiful girls all around me.
• Having one of my students sexually bribe me for better marks.
• Having sex with an older married woman I met through work.
• Having slutty sex with my partner's husband watching.
• Hot dude at the gym, spotting him ends up spotting all over him.
• I meet this person by chance in a store and we end up fucking in the back storeroom.
• I usually act out all of mine—it would probably involve the McGill rowing team passing me around....mmm.
• I want a threesome with 2 men.
• I want to bang something under a Terry Fox statue.
• I want to be covered in tiramisu, and have 10 women lick it off me.
• I want to be drugged, then fucked and videotaped.
• I want to build a fucking machine.
• I want to have sex with a furry.
• I want to tie my partner up.
• I want to try being blindfolded and handcuffed.
• I was always wanted to (consensually) tie a girl up in a public area (preferably crowded) and fuck like rabbits.
• I would like to be peed on.
• I would like to have sex in a stuck gondola or elevator.
• I'd like to totally pull my GF from her waitress job out back and fuck her up the ass out back and let her staff hear her squeal.
• In twenty words? Spanked by a gorilla while screwing Grace Park on the SkyTrain. While my rabbi watches. In a fire.
• Joining a swingers club.
• Ladyboy fucks me up the ass.
• Laying on the floor, naked, with multiple strangers cumming on me: bukake!
• MFM threeway , having both give oral and rimming at the same time.
• Much older woman (50s).
• My ex and my current girlfriend eating each other out when I arrive home from work.
• My girlfriend showing me how to suck a guy off, and me doing it.
• Orgy in public with strangers.
• Orgy with porn stars.
• Partner to dress up as women of different eras... 40's, 60's, 70's.
• Piss on someone.
• Post-apocalyptic society where I am dominated by women.
• Prison sex.
• School teacher.
• Sex to get out of a ticket.
• Sex while driving.
• Sex while skydiving.
• Sex with a ladyboy.
• Sex with a pregnant woman.
• Sex with my straight neighbour.
• Spontaneous anonymous sex with a woman.
• Straight frat boys (partially why I went back to school).
• Tea kettle up the ass.
• I want to be with 5 guys or more and get gang-banged.
• The sexy teacher who seduces me for being a bad boy.
• Three tall blondes.
• Threesome at a Catholic school.
• Threesome in car with two hitchhiking girls.
• Threesome two trans women.
• Tickling the weenus of a girl while I take her from behind while her head is in a bucket of marmalade.
• Tie her up and force her to orgasm with a magic wand.
• To allow my girlfriend to have a fuck buddy, only if he has a great cock & it's just about the great sex.
• To be a boy toy for an older nympho rich woman.
• To be beaten and gangbanged by several women wearing strap-ons.
• To be completely feminized.
• To be forced to have sex, to be taken strongly.
• To be orally serviced on command by a harem of girls kept in my sexual captivity.
• To be sultan with a harem of hot ladies that gang me and each other.
• To be with a woman half my age.
• To get pegged.
• To have sex with a tranny.
• To orally service a dozen women at the same time.
• To participate in a masquerade orgy.
• To shower under a waterfall and get caught pleasuring myself by a curious straight man.
• Want to dress like a CD and Fuck a CD.
• Want to watch my wife get gang-banged and covered in cum.
• Wanting to go down on my female partner under a table at a busy restaurant.
• Wearing matching lingerie with wife while she fucks me with a strap-on.
• Would like to have a couple of my students (female) give me a blowjob and seduce me in my office.
• Would like to have sex with more than one of my old girlfriends at once.
• Would love to fuck one of my staff.

Last edited by a9127; 11-20-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The Chair Arrives

We are both off this week and late yesterday while we were watching football the doorbell rings. Kirsten excitedly says “Omigod, I bet it’s finally here!” We go to the door and I sign for a large wooden crate with very little identification on it. It’s pretty heavy and it takes both of us to get it into the living room. We have to use a crowbar to open the crate but it is well worth the effort. The chair is exactly as advertised and the look and smell of the heavy black leather straps and seat is a real turnon. It looks big enough to hold either one of us. I am already thinking about all the fun we’re going to have with it.

Kirsten is so excited she is almost like a little kid. “God, Andy, I can’t wait for you to put me in this thing. Where do you want it to go, baby?”

“Well I think the two of us could get it down to the basement. That’s always been our ‘playroom’ anyway. I’m not sure we want it out in the living room when guests come over unless you were thinking of inviting ila and Shawn.”

“We could put it in the bedroom” you say.

“I’m afraid we’ll start using it to throw clothes on and stuff.”

“Yeah you're probably right, Andy. Let’s get it downstairs. Then I want to try it out!”

Once it’s in place you sit on it. You are wearing old sweats and your hair is up but you still look sexy as hell. “Wow. I had no idea. There really are a lot of straps. I bet you could keep someone in this for hours. I don’t see how anyone could escape.”

You fasten one of the body straps and say “It feels great. Let me go get ready.”

Returning, you are wearing a very tight pair of black shorts and a white tank top cut off just above your breasts. You have brushed your long blonde hair and lightly covered your body in oil. “I can see you are as excited about this as I am, Andy” looking at my hardon and giggling. We kiss for a long time and I can feel your cock getting hard inside your shorts. Kissing your breasts, I work my way down to your cock and very lightly suck it. Just enough to keep you on edge. Saying “I’m ready baby.” You sit in the chair while I work on strapping you in. It takes a long time. I do your wrists, arms, and ankles first then proceed to the thick straps than go around your thighs and body. There are also straps that go between your legs and as I tighten them I pull your shorts down so that your cock and balls are totally exposed. Finishing up, I tighten the straps securing your body very tightly. You say “I want it as tight as you can get it.” The very last strap goes around your neck. I’m a little worried about anything around the neck but you say “It’s OK. You don’t have to make it tight enough to choke me. I love it, Andy. God I feel totally like I’m your slut. Fuck I can’t move at all!”

Your nipples are very hard and I attach the nipple clamps that we ordered with the chair. I ask if it feels OK. “Hell yes, baby.” Then gently we kiss for what seems like forever as I stroke your cock. As you struggle against the tight straps you moan softly. “Fuck, Andy, you can do anything you want to me, I mean it. This is better than that ‘spy torture’ game we played a few weeks ago.”

One last detail… Taking several feet of soft bondage rope I wrap it around your balls and the shaft of your cock. Then I tie the head of your cock to attachments on the chair. I give your balls a playful squeeze than ever so lightly tease the head of your cock with my fingers. Smiling at me you say “I’m really in for it this time, aren’t I? You know I totally trust you with my life Andy. Christ, I’d die for you baby.”

“I love you Kirsten. You know I’d die for you too.” “Yeah, I know you would Andy. That night on the motorcycle was really dangerous. But you totally trusted me not to wreck and kill us both. That meant so much to me—that you trusted me—and also the sex which was amazing. I’ve always wanted to do it while riding with you and I know how careful and serious you are. I’ll never forget it, baby.”

We kiss again very passionately. I explore every part of your bound body. There’s nothing that isn’t accessible and there’s nothing you can do except sit there. Your cock is hard and straining against its restraints. The precum is flowing and every so often I lightly stroke it or else use my mouth and tongue on the head. Sometimes I give your bound balls a gentle squeeze. You are so tightly held you can’t even move your hips. Under the black leather straps I can see your muscles strain. You close your eyes and lie back against the chair and moan. In almost a whisper you say “I love you Andy.”

Time passes quickly and it’s been several hours that you’ve been in the chair. For quite a while now you have been pleading with me to let you cum. Soon, baby. Very soon…

We look into each other’s eyes and I know it’s time. Gently I untie your cock and take you into my mouth. I go to work on on your beautiful cock slowly sucking and teasing you. Gradually this builds into a steady rhythm. Your breathing becomes shallow and regular and I can feel your orgasm building. This time I’m not stopping. I continue sucking you, then as I feel your body tense you explode into my mouth. As always your cum tastes great. I swallow as much as I can and the rest gets all over the seat of the chair and on the floor. You pull hard against the straps and say “Ahhhhhhh…” Then your body goes completely limp. Unlike other times, you didn’t scream or say much as you came. It’s like you were in your own world. I wondered for a second if you had passed out. When you “come to” you look at me kneeling between your legs and say “That was the most incredible orgasm I’ve ever had. You know I can’t do anything for you tied up like this. Why don’t you get yourself off baby. It’s OK. I want you to cum all over me.”

You look so sexy strapped to the chair that still kneeling between your thighs, I start to jack off over your amazing body. It doesn’t take very long and I shoot my load all over you. You sit there still strapped to the chair covered in cum as I collapse with my head in your lap holding onto you. We remain like that for a little while then I stand up and we kiss for what seems like forever. “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.”

Undoing the straps I help you up from the chair. Our basement is totally finished and we have a guest suite with a Jacuzzi, so rather than go back upstairs we make good use of it. We put on a couple of the bathrobes we keep on hand for guests. I go to the bar and make us each a Jack and Coke then we snuggle up on the sectional and watch TV. Eventually we drift off to sleep.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-22-2016 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11-22-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rafa8 is on a distinguished road

Great stories!
Old 11-22-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa8 View Post
Great stories!
If you like stories then there are several more at this thread.
Old 11-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
That line was meant as a silly response to the stupid “What size dick do you like” thread. Nine inches seems to be considered “small” by many on here.

Gee, thanks a lot...
Not really. I would rather have an average size cock. OMG I shouldn't even be saying it but 9" is awfully un average. BTW it isn't the length as much as the girth. As long as it hits the "G" spot for a trans woman then that is the best. Good lube is a plus and please let us get used to it. But long just hurts a little. I would rather be stretched with a good water based lube than have a "foot long" either oral or anal. So 6" is really good. I would suck it up and let you stick it in all night long baby.

I actually had a BF that had an extremely big one in Korea and anally he made me cry because it hurt so much. After the first time he knew how far he could go for him to have pleasure and me too. That was the biggest one that I have ever seen. I won't say but it was way more than 9 inches. He did like the back of my throat so I gave him that but only in the bathroom so if I had to ... Ugh... puke Then I could. So no. bigger is not always better.
Old 11-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Meeting my Family (Part 1)

“Hey babe, I was thinking that maybe we could visit your family in Michigan for Christmas.”

“Sure Kirsten, we’ll both be off. The only issue is the weather can be pretty bad. Kind of like Indiana, you just never know.”

“That’s OK we’ll take the truck. I’ve been wanting to meet them and also see where you grew up.”

“They want to meet you too. I’ve told them a lot about you. You know we can stay with my aunt and uncle.”

“The one that has the ’69 Chevelle? Think he’d let us ‘borrow’ it?” you say very excitedly.

“Sure. You can even drive it if you want. You already know how to drive a ‘stick’ so no problem.”

“I might need some practice since it’s been a few years since I drove a manual. Maybe I could sit on your lap while you show me. Of course if you wanted to play with my tits and cock this time I wouldn’t exactly tell you to stop…”

“Why do I get the feeling we’re going to be fucking the hell out of each other in my uncle’s car on the first date? Glad they had black vinyl bench seats back then. I just hope the heater still works so we don’t freeze our asses off.”

“Because that’s what we always end up doing, Andy” you giggle. “You know I saw a picture of you and Stephanie standing next to that car. You were in your football uniform. I don’t mind, I realize how much she meant to you. But at least I hope you remember where you guys used to go to make out.”

“There’s probably a shopping center or office building there now. We are going to make our own memories Kirsten. We already have a great start. You asked me one time if I could put up with you for like the next 50 years. The answer is I can’t even imagine the rest of my life without you.”

“Awww… that’s so sweet. I love you Andy.”

“I love you too Kirsten. Oh, by the way, if you are going to drive I’ll have to teach you about a ‘Michigan Left’ as well.”

“What the hell is a ‘Michigan Left’?”

“Instead of turning left across traffic, you pull over and circle back around then turn right. I’ve never seen it anywhere else. But I think a few other states may have it.”

“It sounds totally messed up. I guess you’ll have to show me. I was planning to take you and your family out to dinner. Maybe we can go to that Somerset Collection Mall you told me about. You said there’s a Capital Grille there. Or we can do whatever...”

“We’ll have a great time Kirsten no matter what. We always do. I can almost guarantee you a white Christmas. If we stay here in Indiana we could have temperatures in the 70’s and a tornado. Or we could have -20 and a blizzard.”

“Tell me about it. It’ll be so romantic to spend Christmas eve together in front of a fire making love all night. Maybe we could even go out and find a live tree for your family and decorate it. You know I’ve been thinking a lot about us getting married in Michigan. We could stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. It looks like it would be so beautiful in the summer.”

“Yeah. It is. My parents used to vacation there. I’ve been thinking about places for our honeymoon too. I never thought of that. I like it. So when do you want to go?”

To be continued…

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-24-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Meeting my Family (continued...)

“Anytime, baby...” Kirsten says as she kisses me and scoots over on the couch so that she is sitting on my lap facing me. We kiss for a long time as we feel each other up. Both of us are rock hard. You pull your sweatshirt over your head and toss it aside saying “You know what I like…”

I gently tease your nipples with my mouth biting and licking them. This drives you crazy. As you moan and say “Oh God baby, that feels so fucking good. Don’t stop…” I run my hands up your thighs and grab your ass. You pull down the waistbands of your shorts and my sweats. Our cocks touch. You giggle slightly as they rub together. It feels awesome. Saying “I’ve got this babe… just relax” you grab both of our cocks and start to jack us off.

Instinctively we both thrust our hips as you continue slowly stroking.

Eventually we build to a climax and shoot our loads at exactly the same time. You fall forward onto me as I lay back on the couch. “That was amazing baby. I love you” I say. “I love you too Andy. I am SO looking forward to our first Christmas together!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-27-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Bad Dream?

Kirsten and I went to bed early tonight. We have both been suffering from sinus infections and we want to get rested up for our trip to Michigan in December.

She dozes off almost immediately. Watching her sleep, I am thinking about how much I love this girl. Ever since we met last summer my life has completely changed. Lying there with her eyes shut, her long blonde hair partially covers her face. As she snores, her hair sort of blows away from her beautiful face and falls back gently. It’s totally adorable and I am starting to get ideas about waking her for some quick fun.

Very tired myself and realizing that Kirsten is worn out, I don’t. Instead I snuggle close to her and pull the covers over both of us. She moves slightly and reaches across with her arm to hold me. She is very sleepy but I can make out kind of a muffled “I love you Andy” as I kiss her gently on the top of her head. Then both of us fall asleep…

It’s really hot in our basement “dungeon” and you look fucking amazing stretched out on the "X rack." Your gorgeous body is covered in oil and sweat. Every muscle in your body stands out. It looks like a scene from a horror movie. You insisted we not use a “safeword” this time. I have been tormenting your bound cock for hours now and tightened the nipple clamps so that you are in constant pain. You had told me beforehand that you wanted to be my total slave and if I decided to use the whip on you it was ok. Your body is covered in red welts and you can only moan through your gag. It sounds like you are trying to say “fuck me baby.” Taking your gag out, you say very clearly, “shave my head.” I get a razor and begin.

…Sitting upright in bed I realize that it was all just a dream. Looking down I see you are still sound asleep, safe and warm, your long blonde hair intact, your body not covered in welts. Somewhat shaken I go downstairs and make myself a drink. In the dark I hear “Are you OK baby?” Turning around I see that it’s you wearing a sheer blue nightgown. “God Kirsten, I had a really weird dream.” Hugging me you say “It’s alright, why don’t you sit down?” You go over and make yourself a drink then join me on the couch. “You wanna tell me about it?”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-30-2016 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As we sit in the living room on the couch, I tell Kirsten about my dream. She says “Well I do like the part where I’m tied to the rack and you are tormenting my cock. But I don’t like pain, and I know in reality you’d never hurt me no matter what. It’s OK baby, let’s go back to bed. Tomorrow we can start planning our trip to Michigan.”

Then she asks “By the way Andy, did you drink that entire fucking bottle of NyQuill before you went to bed?”

Last edited by a9127; 12-01-2016 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Finals Week Quickie

Before we can leave for Michigan, I’ve got to get my grading done. Kirsten has been off all week and I have finals to grade. We’ve spent a lot of that time planning our trip. I have been busy at my desk since dinner, not even watching the Colts-Jets game. Suddenly Kirsten comes up behind me leans over and puts her arms around me and says “Well Dr. Andy how is the grading coming? Would I have to sleep with the professor to get an ‘A’ in your class?”

Totally engrossed in what I’m doing I keep working and offhandedly remark “No sweetie, you were a 4.0 student at Purdue.”

“That’s not what I mean baby, I mean would I have to sleep with YOU to get an ‘A’?” she whispers very suggestively into my ear as she kisses my neck and runs her hands down to my crotch stroking my cock through my pants.

Turning around, I see she is dressed in a very short jean miniskirt and tight tank top that hides practically nothing. She is also wearing 6” stiletto heels. I forget all about my grading as she sits on my lap, her thighs on either side. Her hard cock presses up against me as she kisses me very aggressively. I kiss her back just as hard. “You know I bet all those sluts in your class would like to fuck their teacher but I can do stuff that will blow your mind baby… I’m a bigger slut than all of them” she says giggling.

Kneeling on the floor she begins to suck my now very hard cock. “You know I would do anything to get an ‘A’ Dr. Andy. Shit, I’d fuck you anytime baby. You are so fucking hot…”

Sliding down together onto the rug in my office. Kirsten lays on her back while I suck her beautiful cock. Then she pulls her legs up and says “That feels so awesome, you must be a good teacher. You know I want you so badly Andy.”

Entering her, we fuck, fast and hard. Our orgasms are quick and powerful. I cum deep inside of her then collapse on top of her as she holds me tightly. “So do I get an ‘A’ Professor?”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 12-05-2016 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Michigan

Our trip to Michigan this Christmas was wonderful. Kirsten got to see where I grew up in Troy, and finally meet my family. Of course we took the ’69 Chevelle out on a date. Naturally I let her drive. Mostly so I could play with the driver’s cock. At first I thought I would get slapped but she just giggled and said “You’re something else, Andy. What am I going to do with you baby?” We found a private place not too far from where Stephanie and I used to go to make out. We both came like three times until we decided we better head back before the cops showed up as we were not too far from a construction site. It was very cold so we kept the engine running and amazingly the 47 year old heater worked great!

My aunt and uncle put us up in their basement rec room and we spent Christmas eve making love in front of the fireplace. By our standards it was pretty tame although I did tie Kirsten to a chair and sucked her off very slowly. I had to gag her as she was making so much noise we were afraid we would wake up everyone. Lying together in front of the fire, we talked again about where we want to get married and Kirsten decided that Indiana would be OK. That’s where all our friends live and where our life is now. We will have a reception at our house in Zionsville this summer then ride our Harley’s up to Northern Michigan and stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.

Kirsten also took my entire family out to dinner at the Somerset Collection Mall and then we went Christmas shopping. On the way home we went to a tree farm and bought a live tree for my aunt and uncle. We had driven my 4x4 since the weather was bad so bringing it home was no problem. We also got all new ornaments and lights and Kirsten made her own special brand of “spiked” egg nog.

As 2016 draws to a close, I realize how fortunate I am to have met such a wonderful girl. We both agreed that we have a great life together. This is only the beginning.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 12-09-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Snowball Fight

On Christmas Eve, lower Michigan had over a foot of snow overnight. Kirsten, having grown up in Indiana had never seen anything like that before. She was so excited about it, almost like a little kid on Christmas morning. It continued falling throughout the day and after opening gifts and having dinner with my family we had the house all to ourselves while they went to visit friends that afternoon. No one was expected back until much later that night.

“I wanna go out and play in it Andy. It’s so beautiful! C’mon get your stuff on and let’s go outside! Maybe we can build a snowman.”

Still half asleep from being up all night I have difficulty finding my coat and gloves as I struggle to get ready. She is dressed and out the door almost instantly. She looks so sexy in her tight jeans, knee high boots, ski jacket and earmuffs. It is still snowing gently and the snow falling on her long blonde hair is adorable. She smiles at me then disappears around the side of the house.

As I go out into the backyard I feel something hit me in the back. It’s a snowball. I hear giggling then turn around and manage to duck as another comes my way. She’s got quite an arm. “Bet you can’t get me!” she says and throws another one. I return fire but she dodges them easily. Quickly it turns into an all out “war” and after about 20 minutes I have to admit she may have the upper hand.

Running around the backyard laughing like a couple of big kids, Kirsten says “Try to catch me baby…” If you have read any of the previous stories, you know she also played football in high school and is quite athletic. I didn’t realize how fast she was and it’s a while before she decides to make a run towards me. Instinctively I react just like she was an opposing player. There’s no way she will be able to get past me now (besides something tells me she “wants” to get caught) and I gently “tackle” her. We both go down in the deep snow and somehow she ends up on her back, me on top of her, between her legs. In the cold her body feels so warm and I can see her erection through her very tight jeans. Giggling she puts up a “struggle” and says “get off me!” Pinning her by her arms I kiss her then she kisses me back—hard. “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.” We both know what we want to do next. Kirsten says “Don’t you think we’ll freeze our asses off? My butt’s already starting to get cold through my jeans!”

I’ve got an idea. The backyard has a high privacy fence so no one can see us. Unzipping our jeans our hard cocks spring out and touch. It feels electric. “Hey, Andy… why don’t you take your coat off and I’ll take my jacket off and put them under us?” We both have sweaters on underneath and with all the activity we really aren’t that cold. We kiss again and start to jack each other off.

“Fuck that feels so good” she says. “God baby, whatever you do, don’t stop…” I say. We slowly stroke each other’s hard cocks. Gradually speeding up. We are pretty good at reading each other by now and it’s not long before we are both approaching orgasm. You have closed your eyes and I can tell you are in your “zone.” Even fully clothed you are totally hot. Together, our bodies tense then relax as we cum. We try to not make too much noise but at least a few moans and “God’s” and one very loud “Oh Fuck, baby!” get out. We just hope we made the neighbor’s Christmas if they did hear us. There was a nasty old couple that lived there when Stephanie and I were in high-school and they were never friendly to her (yes they knew she was trans) so I don’t give a damn. Our cum looks yellowish against the white snow and you say “That was awesome. But we’re gonna have to clean this up baby.”

It feels really good to lie there together in the snow. The heat from our bodies keeps us warm and like always I feel so close to you Kirsten. Eventually we go back in the house and spend the rest of Christmas snuggled up in front of the fireplace watching “A Christmas Story” and sharing a bottle of Jack. When my relatives get back they ask us what we did while they were out. Looking at me, Kirsten says “Wellll… we had a snowball fight!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 12-26-2016 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-28-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

donthemed is infamous around these parts
Default my shemale fantasy

MY shemale fantasy is i have car trouble & a motorcycle pulls up with a person dressed in black leather jacket & leather pants the helmet comes off & its holly marie combs she asks if i need help iask if she can run me home i say iwill pay her she says yes so i get on the bike with her i tell her were to go when we get there i thank her & ask her to come in so i can pay her she follows me in the house i ask how much i owe her she says money wont do i ask what she wants she doesn't say a thing she unzipps her leather pants & pulls out a big cock walks over to me grabs my shoulders pushes me to my knees & says give me a blowjob for your payment so i do it (wish this really happened i lone her) (my first time)
Old 01-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is something I've always wanted to try. Why do I get the feeling that "Kirsten" and I will be doing this one of these days?
Attached Thumbnails
double_cock_sounding_with_a_buddy.jpg  
Old 01-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
this is something i've always wanted to try. Why do i get the feeling that "kirsten" and i will be doing this one of these days?
not far off the mark. I have similar ideas with a double ended penis pump.
Old 01-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Dancing and Cock Torture With Huge Cumshot

Very busy with work lately. Haven't posted anything in a while. Trying to get ideas for another story and found this...

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h57bffcca5195c

Must admit I've never seen anything like this before. Looks dangerous. She's either very light or very careful where she steps. Not for me but if you like cumshots definitely stay with it till the end (or just fast forward) you will be well rewarded...
Old 01-23-2017
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Very busy with work lately. Haven't posted anything in a while. Trying to get ideas for another story and found this...

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h57bffcca5195c

Must admit I've never seen anything like this before. Looks dangerous. She's either very light or very careful where she steps. Not for me but if you like cumshots definitely stay with it till the end (or just fast forward) you will be well rewarded...
All I can say is OUCH!!! That's not my idea of a pleasurable experience.
Old 01-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
All I can say is OUCH!!! That's not my idea of a pleasurable experience.
No. It's a total turnoff. Besides being potentially harmful. There are worse videos out there including stepping on balls.

I have wondered if they are all fake. You notice he never really gets very hard. And that's a lot of cum! Maybe he just went for days or weeks beforehand? I wouldn't want my partner to do that to me and would never do it to anybody myself. Some are so bad they are funny.

True story: There's one video where 3 girls run across some guys cock and balls. I was laughing hysterically and my wife in the other room asked "What are you laughing at honey?" I did the best I could. I said "Belichick looks so funny in his hoodie." I was watching the AFC Championship game at the time...

Definitely won't be working this idea into my next story...

Last edited by a9127; 01-24-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 2017 is Looking Good

Having returned from Michigan and gotten back to work and on a normal schedule again, this past weekend Kirsten and I decided to look at porn together to get some new ideas. Although we have quite an active and imaginative love life, we are always on the lookout for new things to try. Kirsten loves to be tied up and we often get ideas for stuff to do on the Internet. About the only thing she doesn’t like is pain and the only person she has ever trusted to be her “top” is me. A couple of times we have “switched” most notably at Shawn’s party where Kirsten put me in handcuffs and I gave her a blow job while on my knees. And last Halloween when we went to a party as the “Bondage Priest” and the “Wicked Dominatrix.” We have always discussed what we are going to do beforehand and use “safewords.” Probably the most dangerous thing we have ever done was having sex on her Harley late at night on I-65 last Fall.

Saturday night we were watching a video where an older man had a younger man tied to a bed and was “torturing” his cock and balls. The younger man was bound very tightly with his legs spread far apart and was he was completely smooth. His legs were very sexy and were bound with ankle restraints and leather straps around his thighs. Kirsten and I have used this type of bondage before. What was different was his balls were in what looked like a homemade plexiglass “vice” which the older man slowly and carefully tightened while he edged the younger man. It did not appear that the “sub” was in pain but merely “discomfort” from the vice. Clearly he had quite a large erection and was getting off on this. The “top” also played with the younger man’s nipples. We both found the video “hot” and talked about how we could do a scene like that.

We also discussed a picture where two people were “sounding” each other—one sound inserted into both cocks. Kirsten and I like this type of play and want to try it. We have been working on a “scene” as well as the details of how we would actually do it. We are both fairly tall. I’m about 6’4” and she is 6’. She imagined a scenario where we would both be tied up and forced to fuck each other with the sound. We thought about using the TRX stuff at the gym where we met and once used (“Second Date”) last summer. We decided there would be too much of a risk getting caught. Also from a practical perspective, we would need to find someone to “top” us both or make sure at least one of us can get free.

We also imagined a scene where she would be spread-eagled and suspended with me as her top and I would insert the sound into both our cocks and slowly fuck her with it. Another idea was to use the “bondage chair” we purchased last year and with her in it, I would kneel and insert the sound and we would fuck that way. Finally, we thought if she wore heels or I stood with my feet apart it would bring our cocks to about the same height and that might work as well.

Both of us really like the first scenario and have been looking around for some kind of “quick release” restraints. One possibility would be to use my cable fly machine with light weights that would allow either one of us to pull down the weight to free ourselves. We went down to the basement to try it out and find the right weight to use. We discovered that it doesn’t take a lot and it also gives a feeling of being “stretched” as on a rack (but not painfully) adding to the fun. We found that we can set everything up so we are close enough that our cocks touch when the sound is inserted all the way. By experimenting with the way we stand, we can line our cocks up perfectly. Just to be safe, we will have our friends come over later to check on us. That way if something does go wrong we will have a back up.

Our home in Zionsville has an alarm system and security cameras (but none in the basement… LOL). When we realized this actually could work, it was hard not to do it right then. But we have always been careful and we also want to develop the “scene” some more. Kirsten likes the idea of the “ball vice” from the video but that may have to wait for another time—maybe with the bondage chair? We agreed having something hanging from her balls could be potentially harmful as we will be moving around a lot. We decided to use the soft bondage rope we have used before instead.

Of course all of this activity has gotten us both turned on so smiling at me she says “Andy, since I’m all tied up at the moment why don’t you take advantage of me, sweetie?” Her body looks gorgeous, as always, and seeing her suspended and stretched like that, all sweaty from playing around with the weights and trying different positions makes me want her SO badly. Her cock is hard and her long blonde hair is matted and stuck to her face. She says “Shit, my nose itches.” So I go over to her and brush her hair out of her face. “I love you baby” I say, then we kiss for a long time. My hand reaches down to her cock and I begin to stroke it slowly. “Fuck, Andy, that feels sooooo good.” I keep this up for a while but don’t let her come. Then I walk behind her and using lube, finger her for a while, massaging her prostate.

On and off I gently stroke her cock. She pulls against her restraints and moans. Finally, I enter her from behind and begin to fuck her. I can tell she is almost ready to come so I stop playing with her cock and begin to work on her nipples, which drives her wild. “Ahhhhh… Fuck… Andy you are so totally evil… I love it!” she giggles. I continue fucking her with long steady strokes while teasing her nipples. Suddenly her body becomes taught and she says “Oh Goddddd… Fuck… Ahhhhhhhhh…” She cums just as I shoot my load inside her then goes limp in her bonds. I walk around and gently hold her head up. Looking up at me she says “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.” We kiss for what seems like forever then I undo her restraints and help her over to the shower. We wash up together then put on a couple of the robes we keep around for guests. She says “Hold me baby.” So I gently pull her close to me and kiss her. She puts her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder. We just stand there together like that for a while. Then I carry her up the stairs to our bedroom.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 01-25-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kirsten makes a "scene"

"I’m glad you think my idea for a 'scene' is hot Andy. I’ve always wanted to do something with you where we were both tied up and had to fuck each other somehow. But I know you want to be safe.”

“Well the cable machine has handles that we can insert our wrists into and they also have clips so you can change attachments, so if we don’t use too much resistance they should be easy to pull down and release ourselves when we’re done Kirsten.”

“I knew I could count on you to figure something out, Andy. I’ve also called our friends Samantha and Diiane to come over later. They have the alarm code and could free us if we do get stuck. We could also call 911 if we have to. I am SO looking forward to this, Andy. I just don’t want us to end up on something like “Sex Sent Me to the ER” you say laughing.

“We won’t as long as we’re careful baby. So when do you want to try it?”

“Um… how about tonight?”

“Sounds awesome to me Kirsten, lets go get ready. Then I’ll let you set up the scene.”

Back down in our basement you begin: “We have both been kidnapped by an evil agency that wants me to help them develop a chemical that will contaminate the worlds water supply. They also need your computer skills to hack into several sites around the world. They plan to torture us if we don’t cooperate and they have tied us to a rack facing each other with a metal sound inserted into both of our cocks. If we can make each other cum then we'll be able to release the mechanism and escape. If we don’t…”

“Fucking each other with a sound doesn’t exactly sound like ‘torture.’ Shit, I’d do it willingly with you anytime Kirsten.”

“Silly… the whole idea is that we are tied up and have to get off just using the sound. I think it’s hot. Hope you like it Andy.”

“No problem. I like anything with you.”

We attach our ankles to the lower set of straps. Because you are a little shorter you stand with your legs far apart on a plastic step used for aerobics. This brings our now very hard cocks to about the same height. I carefully insert the sound into each of our cocks using lots of lube and pre-cum. It slides in very easily and feels great. You let out a gasp and then a giggle as the sound finds its way down your urethra. You say “Fuck, baby, why do I think were gonna last just a few seconds before we cum.”

“It may be more difficult than you think Kirsten.”

Taking several feet of soft bondage rope I wrap it around our cocks and balls then tie our cocks together around the head so the sound can’t accidentally “slip out.” There is enough slack so that we can fuck each other and the tips of our cocks can touch. I have a feeling this is going to work very well.

We adjust our positions so we have enough freedom of movement then at the same time we both reach up pulling the top handles down slightly and insert our wrists. While it is actually easy to “slip out” and escape (I insisted on this) the slight amount of weight gives the feeling of tension adding to the excitement.

“You good baby?” I say.

“Totally. Christ you are fucking hot Andy. And your muscles! I’ve never seen you quite like this before. God I want to see you cum baby. I’ll make a slut out of you yet...”

“Maybe we’ll get stuck and have to stay like this until we’re rescued, Kirsten. That might take hours.”

“I’d like that” you say giggling. Then add “do you think this is the craziest thing we’ve ever done Andy.”

“No. Sex on the Harley that night was the craziest thing. We could have been killed. By the way Kirsten you are absolutely gorgeous.”

“Thanks baby. Did you notice our cocks have gotten a little bigger? When it slides in and out as I move it feels incredible. It’s like a ‘tickle’ inside my cock. I want to cum so badly. Does it feel like that to you?”

“Yeah. We should try moving back and forth slowly.”

“OK. Here goes…”

At first, it’s more of a ‘teasing’ sensation. It feels great but I’m not sure it’s enough stimulation to make us cum. Gradually we fall into a rhythm and find that if we take long strokes it starts to feel like we are really fucking each other and might actually be able to cum from this. When the tips of our cocks touch the feeling is indescribable. As we look into each other’s eyes you smile knowingly at me. Seeing your beautiful body stretched tight makes me feel like it’s only a matter of time. The sensation grows in my cock. I can tell you are feeling it too as you moan and pull against your straps. Both of us are beginning to get into it. I’m trying to focus on the “scene” you have imagined and gradually I feel less like I’m in my basement playing bondage games with my girlfriend and more like we are both held captive. Your idea really was a good one. After a while I know that it’s inevitable that I will cum.

We continue to fuck each other and I can tell you are getting close. Your breathing has changed and I can see all the muscles in your body growing tight. I feel my orgasm building then just as the tips of our cocks touch again, cum spurts out around the metal rod in our cocks. The restraints add to the feeling and we both thrust our hips toward each other. The waves of pleasure follow and then we both just go limp. God it feels good.

Laughing you say, “That was amazing baby. I feel totally relaxed. But I don’t think I could do it again.”

“That’s OK Kirsten. I don’t think I could either. Do you think we will be able to escape?”

“Sure baby, just pull the handles down like you planned.”

I do and my hands are free. You do the same and with the sound still in our cocks, we kiss and hold each other. You have stepped down off the platform and looking up at me say “I love you so much Andy. That was awesome. I’ve never felt anything quite like that before.” We have both started to lose our erections and you say “Owww… we better take this fucking thing out…” After removing the sound there is a load of cum trapped behind it that spills out from each of us and lands on the floor. We both laugh at the mess we’ve made then help each other undo our ankle restraints.

“You know we shoulda made a video of that Andy.”

Laughing I say “Great, just what Zionsville needs, first 'Subway Jared,' then Kirsten and Andy making a porno movie in their basement.”

“You are so funny Andy. So, what do you think we will do on our wedding night?”

“Something crazy I’m sure.”

“What time do you think it is?”

“Maybe around 9. We were at it for almost 2 hours.”

“Ohmigod! Samantha and Diiane will be here soon!”

“Let’s clean up and get dressed then we can all go out someplace downtown” I say.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 01-30-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Zionsville in the news

In many of the “Kirsten” stories I make references to places in or around Zionsville, Indiana. Last week the Stonegate (not “Stone Gate” as in the title of the article) elementary school had a lockdown.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/c...ry-on-lockdown

My niece goes to that school and I was home all day working on the computer. Saw the activity and went out to ask if everything was OK. Was told by the police “everything is under control sir.” A nice way of saying “don’t fucking bother us…” Turns out they were looking for a robbery suspect. If you zoom in on the map at the bottom of the article you can see my house. It’s one of the ones on W. Stonegate Dr. right across from the school. Zionsville is located on the North West side of Indy. If you follow the news, Zionsville was the home of “Jared” of Subway fame—he’s living in government housing now. In a post from a couple years ago I talked about seeing the FBI raid go down. The place where I workout and where Kirsten and I met in the first story is about 3 miles East on Oak street.
Old 02-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I thought since I probably wont be a member here much longer I'd post a link to my WordPress site. The two featured stories are about my friend Stephanie. Unlike most of the "Kirsten" stuff, there really was a Stephanie. Some of the dialog is written as best as I could remember. The events in both stories actually happened. Stephanie was in fact my first girlfriend and we dated through High-School. I have posted them before and gotten some positive response. While they do depict some sexual activity I wouldn't classify them as "porn." Hope you enjoy them.

https://andy9127blog.wordpress.com

If you want to know more about me just click on "About." No, I'm not Mr. Doubleknit Pants from 1975 as in the fake "Personal Ad" I created. In fact I wasn't even born for several more years!

Last edited by a9127; 02-15-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-22-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Fifty Shades of Kirsten

Getting home from work this afternoon I hear “Hi baby, did you have a good day?” Going downstairs to investigate I find Kirsten, fully naked sitting in the bondage chair playing with the acrylic “ball vise” she ordered. “Wow this is gonna be awesome! I can’t wait to try it out for real.”

“You look great Kirsten but don’t you think that’s a little much? I mean I don’t want to do anything where you might get hurt.”

“I won’t. I’m not like gonna crush my own balls and I’m sure you’ll be careful Andy. You know I thought that video we watched was totally hot. That guy was slowly squeezing that boys balls while he edged him. You could just tell he was loving it. I think it would be sooooo amazing to have you do that to me. There’s NO one else but you I’d ever trust, baby.”

“Well we better use a ‘safeword’ for sure this time.”

“I want you to gag me so we’ll have to use some kind of signal.”

“What did you have in mind Kirsten?”

“Well since I’m gonna be strapped down in the chair, the only thing I could move would be my fingers so at first I thought of ‘flipping’ you off if it got too intense…” you say giggling. “Then I thought if I crossed my fingers that might work.”

“So how far have you taken it since you’ve been down here playing around?”

“Actually quite a ways. It feels good the tighter it gets. I was SO hard. All I needed was to be strapped in with you in control.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Not really. Well maybe a little… What is such a turnon to me is the idea of you in control. Wanna see what it feels like, Andy?”

“OK. But be careful” I say apprehensively.

“Silly… I’m not gonna crush your balls, I just wanted you to see what it feels like before you do it to me. Unless you want me to…" you say smiling.

Taking off my pants I sit in the chair while you help me stick my now hard cock through the hole and then you attach the plexiglass plates and tighten the screws gently. I have to admit it’s sort of weird but also a turn on.

“Now baby just tighten this lever until you want to stop. There’s a ratchet so you can’t undo it… so you better be careful…”

I give the lever a pull and feel the vice tighten. It’s not bad and it kind of feels good.

“Christ Andy, that was nothing. You can do better than that!”

I give the lever another turn and I can feel the plates begin to squeeze my balls. There’s no pain but I feel like if someone went too far this could really hurt or do damage.

“Not bad sweetie. But you know I can take much more than that.”

“Yeah. As long as we use the signal. Also if I think it’s hurting you Kirsten, we stop, no questions asked. Agreed?”

“Sure baby. That’s why I’d never do this with anyone else. I love you Andy.”

“You are right. I’d never hurt you. One thing I remember about that video was how long the dom kept the young man on edge before he let him come. You and I may be here for quite a while…”

“So do you want me to get ready?”

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well, the evil criminals that wanted me to give them the secret formula never did get it. So now they are going to torture me for hours until I break. But as you know I can take a lot.”

Then, heading upstairs, you take a shower, saying “wait here.”

When you come out you are totally naked, covered in oil, and carrying several restraints. “Baby I’m all yours now. You can do whatever you want.”

I tightly cuff your hands behind your back and attach the ankle restraints. I put a heavy leather belt around your waist as well as a slave collar then attach all the chains. There’s no way you can go anywhere now.

“Fuck Kirsten, you look so sexy. You know, I never expected to fall in love with my prisoner.”

“Umm… I think that’s OK in this case baby” you say laughing.

We kiss for the longest time then getting down on my knees, I take your rock hard cock in my mouth and suck you ever so gently. I’m careful to go slowly and lick your shaft very lightly so that you can’t come.

Heading downstairs I walk you over to the bondage chair. Removing your restraints, you sit down and I strap you in. Your legs are spread very wide and I pull the heavy leather straps around your chest, waist and thighs very tight. You gasp as I tighten them. “OK baby?” I ask. “Yeah Andy. God it feels good.”

Tightening up all the remaining straps you are totally immobilized. “I did mean what I said about falling in love with my captive” I say as I bend over to kiss you. You smile at me. I can tell you are super turned on. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen you harder. I’m equally turned on. This should be a very long but fun night.

Opening your mouth wide I insert a rubber penis gag and buckle it. Now we will only be able to communicate through hand signals.

Playing along I say “You have been completely uncooperative. We have found that ordinary means of coercion have proved useless so therefore we will dispense with the preliminaries. You will be tortured until you are completely broken then we’ll ask you again about the secret formula.”

It is a good thing we decided against the “finger” as a hand gesture to use if you were in trouble because even though your wrists are tightly strapped to the chair you manage to “flip me off.” Even though you are gagged I can’t help but hear a giggle as you do this. God, Kirsten, you really are something else.

Speaking sternly, I say “We always begin these sessions slowly, Ms. Williams. It may be hours before a prisoner breaks down. I have a feeling you are a very stubborn girl. This session could go on well into the night.”

I run my fingers up the inside of your thighs. Your muscles pull as hard as they can against the straps but to no avail. I can hear you going “MMMMMpppphhhhhh!” through you gag as I ever so lightly stroke the head of your cock. Kneeling in front of you I lick and torment your throbbing cock with my mouth and tongue. I know exactly what it takes to get you off Kirsten, after all we’ve been dating almost a year. Of course I’m not letting you cum. At least not yet. And I have a lot more in store for you tonight baby.

Leaving your cock alone for the time being, I concentrate on massaging your breasts and nipples. This always drives you wild. I seriously think you could cum just from that. Maybe we’ll try that later. Your body is rigid and you lay back against the chair and moan softly through your gag. You look at me with those beautiful blue eyes. That says it all. We are crazy in love with each other. It just happens that we like to do stuff like this once in a while. We joked one time that we could put “Fifty Shades of Grey” to shame if given the chance.

Taking the plexiglass ball vice, I fit it over your cock and balls. Your eyes grow huge as I tighten the thumbscrews. You had fun playing with it earlier. Now you begin to wonder how far I will take it. Already you are squirming and I look for the crossed finger “safe signal” we had agreed upon earlier. Ever so slowly I tighten the ratchet and watch your balls compress slightly. You have not lost your erection, if anything you are even harder and there is lots of precum flowing out of your beautiful cock. You close your eyes and lay your head against the chair as I again, ever so lightly stroke you. I leave the mechanism where it is while I continue to torment you. It’s been at least three hours and I still haven’t let you come.

“Well, Ms. Williams, are you ready to cooperate with us?” Again you “flip me off” and there is a look of defiance in your beautiful eyes. “I guess we need to take it up a notch” I say as I give the ratchet one more turn. Your back arches as you pull violently against the straps and you scream through your gag. I look for the “crossed finger” signal but still don’t see it. Just to be safe, I back the ratchet off just a little. I can hear you sigh as I do. Then I return to teasing your nipples. You continue to squirm in your bonds and your body is totally covered in oil and sweat. Your beautiful blonde hair is matted to your face. The precum is just pouring out of your cock. I lick up every bit of it. As I do I gently suck you and you thrust your hips as if you were trying to fuck my face. I can hear you moaning and going “MMMMMffff!” through your gag. As I stand up, I give the ratchet another turn. You almost break the straps as I do and I know you are really getting close.

Looking for the “safe signal” I still don’t see it but it’s been almost seven hours now. I’m not sure if you are just being defiant or really want this to continue. I love you Kirsten and above all want this to be fun. We seem to know each other’s limits. So I stop and take your gag out. In a weak voice you say “Jesus, Andy, please let me cum. I love you baby.” I brush your hair out of your face then we share a very long and passionate kiss. I ask you if the vice is too tight. “No. I like it like that. You’re not hurting me Andy.”

Kneeling between your thighs, I take you back into my mouth and begin to suck you off. In seconds I can feel your cock begin to pulse. A moment later you shoot a huge load into my mouth and let out what is almost a “primal” scream as your body pulls against the restraints. You are a very strong girl and you pull one of the wrist straps right off the chair. I can feel your body go limp. If it weren’t for your bonds you would’ve collapsed on top of me. Exhausted, you slump against the back of the chair. Looking up at me you say “I love you so much Andy. That was wonderful.”

“I love you too Kirsten. I hope you are OK. That was really intense!”

You start to laugh and say “Andy, next time we should try something REALLY kinky like having sex in a nice warm bed.”

“Sounds good to me…” I say as I undo the straps holding you to the chair. You are too weak to move so I carry you upstairs to our bedroom and give you a bubble bath and massage then climb into bed with you.

Copyright © 2017 AMS
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The Next Morning

Our “session” with the bondage chair last night left us both worn out. After not going to bed ‘till early in the morning, we sleep in well past noon. Waking up I find that during the night, Kirsten has moved over to my side of the bed and is snuggled right next to me. Her legs are intertwined with mine and her left arm holds me gently. I didn’t get to come last night so I have a huge erection that needs attention and I notice that Kirsten is semi-hard.

I kiss her and say “I love you baby.” She is still half asleep and mumbles “I love you too Andy.” Continuing to kiss her I reach down and gently stroke her cock. Waking up but still drowsy, she giggles and says “What time is it anyway?” “A little after noon. How are you feeling baby?” “Great. Last night was awesome.” Kissing me back she pauses and looking into my eyes, says “You know we still have some unfinished business…” With that she reaches down to stroke my cock. She rolls over on her back and I kneel between her open legs. We take our time just enjoying each other. She doesn’t say anything but her smile says it all. I can’t even begin to describe how beautiful Kirsten looks in the light coming in from the window.

Using lube I carefully insert my fingers and massage her for several minutes. She moans and says “Oh God, that feels wonderful… I need your cock inside of me Andy. That was the one thing I really missed last night.”

Her own cock soon grows hard and as she lays back on the bed and pulls her legs up I gently enter her. Slowly, very slowly, we begin to fuck each other. I have to be careful so that I don’t come too soon. As my orgasm builds I jack her off and it doesn’t take long before we both have explosive orgasms. I feel like I will never stop cumming. She shoots her load onto her tummy and breasts as I collapse on top of her.

Still inside of her I feel another but lesser ejaculation. Maybe it’s still part of the first. Whatever, it’s incredible. I feel like I just want to lay there with her forever. She holds me tightly and says “I love you baby.”

After a few minutes we separate and lay on our sides facing each other. I gently stroke her hair as she touches my face. “So what would you like to do today sweetie?” she says. “I was thinking about maybe starting to plan our wedding Kirsten. You know June is not far away. We’ve got a lot of work to do.” “Yeah. I was thinking the same thing Andy.”

Heading down to our kitchen, I make us breakfast and take it upstairs along with a few brochures and info on the Grand Hotel in Michigan. Sitting there in bed we begin to make plans for this summer.

Copyright © 2017 AMS
Old 03-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Castration Story?

Personally, I would never want to be castrated nor would I wish it for my partner. However many years ago I read a very hot story about a couple, much in love, one of whom wished to undergo both a castration and penectomy. Several times I have searched for it again to no avail. I believe it might have even been on Usenet (showing my age I guess ).

Anyway, the essence of it was the partner who wished to be castrated was tied to the bed spread eagled and a very complicated device was attached that would use counterweights and a thin wire loop to remove his cock and balls at the right moment. He was totally in control of when and if the device would be triggered and there was a lot of intense sex leading up to the “climactic” moment. Part of his desire was to lose his penis and testicles to his lover as the ultimate expression of submission.

His partner spent hours teasing, sucking, and fucking him while he was tied to the bed giving him several orgasms. There was a lot of kissing and interaction between the two and of course while being fucked by his lover and cumming (for what would be the last time) he finally releases the wire. The aftermath was quite graphic. How they dealt with his recovery I don’t remember. I think his partner either was a doctor or had a medical background. There was a lot of preparation as I remember and it did have a good ending as this is what each of them wanted. Yes, I know, to many people it probably sounds like something from “Saw.” However, I thought the expression of love between the couple and the sex in anticipation of the “main event” was very well written and erotic.
Old 04-11-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Springtime in Indiana

After tying me securely to the torture rack in our basement then taking a sharp pair of scissors, Kirsten said “Andy, that’s the last time I’m going to ask you to cut the fucking grass…”
Attached Thumbnails
castration_ballbusting_balls_off_(48).jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 04-11-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-18-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

My number one fanatsy I want to take one of these ladies home but not knowing she is trans and being surprised when I get her nude
Old 04-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

While I’m still fit at 80 my “stuff” doesn’t work like it used to.

I was fascinated by the castration/penectomy story above. I would like nothing more than to have a beautiful transwoman with a medical background remove my cock and balls. That way I would be her total sex slave and be forced to pleasure her with only my ass and mouth.
Old 04-24-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HornyB can only hope to improve

My favorite fantasy is about shemale seduction.

I dream about being with a shemale without knowing it is a shemale. First we kiss and make out and after getting real horny and hard I would move my hand btw here legs and feel the hard cock. And I will get chocked and try to end it, but the shemale will already be so horny and cant control herself so she will force me to have sex and suck her cock until she comes.
Old 04-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 81?

At 81 I’m still in amazing shape. Retired from teaching, I still am active with my company. I workout 5x a week and take all kinds of vitamins and supplements. I can still bench press over 300 lbs. I own a Harley and ride it every day. I also take about 10 Viagra a day…

My girlfriend is 29. We met downtown where she works as a bartender at one of the gay clubs. She moved in with me not long after we met. Our sex life is awesome. Her cock is bigger than mine but it doesn’t matter. I love to have her sit on top of me while I suck her off. She likes wild and crazy sex including bondage. She says I know how to treat a woman better than anyone her own age.

For my 82nd birthday, she is going to buy me a new Harley and have her girlfriends over and let me fuck all of them. Whenever we go out, people say “Your Granddaughter is so beautiful.” We just laugh it off. Once she said to another couple “Thanks. He’s actually my boyfriend.” Shoulda seen the look on their faces.

Last edited by a9127; 04-30-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-10-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Robin

Found this on Pinterest. “Batman” was on TV long before I was born but I used to watch it in reruns. I often credit that show and “Wonder Woman” for starting my interest in bondage.

This picture seems more gay than trans but looking back, I realized that as a kid I used to get a hardon whenever a girl or “Robin” was tied up but not “Batman.” And of course I always had a crush on “Catwoman.” Would probably let her tie me up… Interesting.

Most people my age were introduced to Batman through the 1989 movie with Michael Keaton. I went to see it in the Summer of ’89 with my Dad and was mostly impressed with the car—and Kim Basinger.

There is one episode in particular I remember. They were kidnapped by the Joker and strapped into “electric chairs.” In my own "version" of this, Robin has long black shoulder length hair. His costume has been torn during the struggle. His skin is silky smooth and underneath the spandex I can see that his nipples are very hard. Kissing him, I remove his mask revealing his pretty blue eyes and beautiful cheekbones. He is wearing sheer beige tights and satin panties that nicely show off his gorgeous cock straining for release.

Who knows what might happen?

Looking into his beautiful eyes, I pull down his panties and begin to tease and stroke his 7” cock ever so slowly as he begs for me to let him cum. Knowing fully well that at any moment 100,000 volts could surge through the chair killing us both, I take him gently into my mouth and proceed to suck him off. He moans and strains against his bonds as the tension builds.

Neither one of us is afraid. To die together, maybe precisely at the moment of climax, would be incredible. Soon he cums. His load is thick and creamy. I swallow it as he collapses against the back of the chair. Then I undo all of the straps holding him. He falls into my arms and we kiss.

Right then the electricity shoots through both chairs like lighting.

Sorry Batman…

“Guess I won’t have a place to stay tonight” Robin says looking up at me.

“Yes you do baby” I say as we kiss again.
Attached Thumbnails
e8c1ce1e4b5f65c80d554faa59ea201d.jpg  
Old 05-11-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sasha21 can only hope to improve
Default my imagination

I go around the city, and all the transvestites who get in my way fuck me.