Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-22-2012

Default Greetings everyone...

I seemed to have not noticed this when i first signed up.. so here's my Introduction..:

I knew about Shemales for years before my first encounter with one.. i was 34 at the time and lived in Hollywood.. It was easily the greatest sex i had ever had up to that time.. and i had my fair share of Natural Girls before then and afterwards..
I have found that in the 17 years since then I have come to the point in my life where all i desire is Shemales/Ladyboys.. and have no interest in Natural girls/women at all..
I am hoping to find myself a Shemale/ladyboy who would accept me as i am and want to be my Girlfriend, but being good close Friends is very nice indeed..

One aspect i am looking forward to is the first time a Shemale mounts me and penetrates my virgin ass.. as long as she is caring and thoughtful I know she will find me a very willing bottom..

I want to thank everyone for allowing me to join this group.. i Finally have found like minded people I can feel comfortable about chatting with about my Passion for shemales/ladyboys and know i am accepted...

If anyone is interested in chatting more in depth with me, please feel at ease to Pm me.. I will respond in kind to any & all...

Last edited by guest; 10-22-2012 at 10:56 AM.