Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-18-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default I am so sick of being identified with politics.

It really sux. I have been belitittled. I have had other trans call me names and invalidate me. I hate politics so I should not vote or vote the way other trans tell me to vote? Sometimes and it is sad this is the way communities react.

I am a trans woman. I have been a trans girl since puberty and now a trans woman. I have been trashed on a supposed support sight because I did not vote Hillary.

This sight may not be a support sight and sometimes I do cry but not here. Whoever anyone voted for I don't care. Should that validate anyone really? I don't need validation. No one here needs validation either. I did not vote for Hillary, big deal because it was my vote. Whoever did then big deal. It was only an election.

but I have been trashed for not voting Hillary. I have been invalidated and called names on other sights.

When it comes to shemales and trannies and I am not ashamed to be called either. which both seem to "trigger" others on some sights. Call me whatever.

So some sights you guys my visit may not welcome you. Honestly and lovingly I call guys stupidly ignorant. God bless them in all their glory and I would date every one of them.

In all honesty it sux when you can't even vote without the fear of triggering someone.

Since when did shit get this bad? I think it is a piss poor world when you can't even vote without the repercussions of politics. I am a she male for Christ's sake. I could give a fuck less who voted for Hillary or Trump. What does that have to do with me? Why the fuck do I even care and what fucking business is it of mine anyway? But on one sight I am invalidated for being trans because I voted wrong according to the LGBT community. That really sux since I spend time every morning shaving my legs and underarms, fixing my hair and putting on makeup and so on.

A song says it is hard to be a woman, Double that to be a trans woman. To be honest these fucking sights and sorry for the bad language are supposedly support sights?

To be honest I am a bitch and if someone tells me left, I will go right. If someone tell me up I will go down If someone tells me blue I will say red. I am a bitch and I will not follow "in step". I am a tranny of another color but god I hate politics but even if someone voted Hillary or Trump I can no more hate them if they like the color blue or pink. But apparently some sights do though. hat kind of hurts. validation and your validation being called into question because of how you voted sux. It does for me.
Old 09-19-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

marriedhoustonbiguy is infamous around these partsmarriedhoustonbiguy is infamous around these parts

Jamie,

It's not only the LGBT community that is that way, it is every place and every group of every kind today - hell, even the churches are bashing each other ! Today, it's either you believe and say what I believe or I'm going to throw a fit and call you names. Keep on being you it is refreshing and appreciated.
Old 09-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedhoustonbiguy View Post
Jamie,

It's not only the LGBT community that is that way, it is every place and every group of every kind today - hell, even the churches are bashing each other ! Today, it's either you believe and say what I believe or I'm going to throw a fit and call you names. Keep on being you it is refreshing and appreciated.
Yeah I know. It does still suck though. Is this how the human race has evolved? Seriously if someone voted Hillary I don't hate them. I don't hate anyone for their views and love to talk about differing views and everything else under the sun and moon. I love talking religion also. I don't get mad but maybe I am a glutton for punishment though. Every now and then though you meet that one person that can talk sensibly and with due respect and then I learn something and I hope they do too. I probably won't change my views but they may evolve though.

I love this sight in particular because I am a trans woman. I came to terms with that a long time ago. Generally I am happy and secure most of the time. I know who and what I am and will never make apologies because I should not have too. Sometimes it sux being trans but sometimes life sux in general for both men and women, trans or cis, gay or lesbian and so on. I have been on quite a few trans support sights but all of my support seemed to have went away when people find out that I like shooting and going to the range. That even though I am a Log Cabin Republican I still have an R for politics.

I just really can't understand the hate though. I have never been one to march in step. Maybe it is just me. I don't need a president to make my life better because it is pretty good right now. But I do however want one that will keep me safe from those that want to throw me off of a building, hang me from a crane or shoot up a club in which I am a patron of.

If I offended anyone I am truly sorry. I sometimes can't not offend because I am very rarely offended at anything.

Yes I was drinking a little too much Merlot yesterday and was told to leave a support sight because I did not agree with an agenda and was triggering certain people. I guess I don't need support anymore or have nothing to add or help someone that is where I used to be.

It is truly sad when others think I should be a certain way, think a certain way and march lock step with them or I am not one of them anymore.

The Election of 2016 was truly a wake up call. "Do unto others as you want others to do unto you." I don't remember any foot notes being involved in that saying though.

And thanx. I will always speak my mind and if I am hated for it then so be it.
Old 09-20-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Hopefully Trump won’t grab you by the pussy. Oh wait, that won’t happen unless you’re a 10 and could afford GRS. Piss off OP, on a trans forum, you’re an uncle Tom.

XOXO

You’ll get the same reaction on any other minority forum, unless you’re a fake puppet... which wouldn’t shock me, you could totally be a guy that gets his shit off by pretending. If anyone backs you up, I still think you should fuck off until you align with your trans sisters more. It’s how I feel, sorry.

I didn’t identify you with politics, but I do now and I don’t think highly of you.

Last edited by Smoothie; 09-20-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old 09-20-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts
OP.

In YOUR words, more than once, you’re a bitch.

You’re a bitch. Deal.

So since the OP had admitted she (unlikely a real she) is a bitch, most forums with any sense have the foresight to stop the instigation of political or religious discussions. Hasn’t this forum? It’s a golden rule even for most newbies. Don’t expect a forum to go better than a Thanksgiving dinner.

Please feel free to double check her identity, photoshop is easy.

Religion & politics don’t go well on any forum, but especially when this “girl’s” views directly conflict with the actual views of the authentic trans community. I smell a troll, a few years mean nothing if you’re just here to fap based on a fake account.

At the bare minimum, lock this thread. No good will come of it.

Last edited by Smoothie; 09-20-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jesus Smoothie. So you hate me? You have to trash me?

Is there a certain set of rules and laws that transwomen have to follow in order to be tans?

So in other words you have to belong to a certain political class to be authentically trans? That makes no sense in a free world. I have to agree with you or I am a fake?
Old 09-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BTW Smoothie, who the hell are you to decide anything about me.

You just proved my whole point. Either I am on the left and authentically trans or I am on the right and a freakin' troll and not really trans?

The left bitches about the right being hateful, but you are no different.

I am not left or right and I vote democrat and republican about evenly. Yet I am attacked and invalidated for how I vote. I am neither left or right, I am a Libertarian and I am a registered independent.

You claim one side is so hateful and bigoted, well both sides are just as bad and you proved that. I either have to agree with everything you do or you will do everything you can to invalidate me. What is the difference between the left and right? What have I said that was so hateful that you have to spew hate at me like you did?

You do not live my life and you don't control my life so hate away. I don't care. But I am tired of being hated and invalidated because you and others may not agree with me.

So screw you. Go live your life the way you see fit and I will do the same. But there are a lot that are too afraid and go along because hateful folks like you will trigger them. Invalidate me all you want. I now who I am and I really don't need your approval. But the difference between you and me is that I don't hate you or will invalidate you and support your right to vote however you see fit.
Old 09-22-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I support your right to vote any way you choose (you won). I don’t care if you voted for Trump. I am pissed that after his appointment of DeVos rolling back restroom rights for students and Trump’s himself raping our minority group with his uneducated military decision (besides all the other anti female & lgbt appointments).

I don’t give a damn that you voted for trump, I do give a damn that you still support him.

Surely I was too harsh on you out of emotion, but yes, if you think the above admin choices are not a spit in the eye then there’s no way you’re really feeling the pain the rest of us are.

I’m sorry for even responding, clearly I’m a bitch too. As for the TS admirers here, I don’t hold them to the same standards as someone that has walked in the same shoes.

Libertarian here too, but nobody fucks over my community without deeply upsetting me. So I’m upset. We’ll both pull on our big girl pants and move on.
Old 09-22-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OP, I’ve proven your point but I knew that going into this, people do act a certain way for a reason. I took the bait knowing that the hook was there.

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one.”
:spock:
Old 09-22-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It doesn’t mean much, but I apologize to JamieTS for coning down so hard. I should have ignored the thread completely and minded my own.
Old 09-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
It doesn’t mean much, but I apologize to JamieTS for coning down so hard. I should have ignored the thread completely and minded my own.
Look smoothie. You have your points of view and I have mine. Why should a president divide us? The president does not have power of the individual states. I am a supporter of the Second Amendment and to be completely honest with you, the restroom deal has never been a problem for me and others until it came up. But I have a CCW and carry a .380 in my purse and that has come up before when someone wanted to hurt me on the street. I still use the ladies' room because I dress the part.

To be completely honest, I have worked my ass off to pass and I am no great beauty and I acknowledged it when I was really young. That was way before the internet and why before gender therapists or anything else other than reading books in the library on my own Yes I have cried about it and asked why me like everyone else does but I came to own it. I had to change schools and then couldn't take PE because I was different. I grew small boobs so may indeed I may be intersexed even. Probably more likely than not. Oh I don't have a vagina but nothing is right for a man either. My "junk" is the same size as when I was five.

But do you really know what I don't ever want to see again? An LGBT person thrown off of a high rise or hanged from a crane. Another think I don't ever want to see again is a gay or in the case of Pulse, and LGBT night club ever shot up again. However you present use the restroom of how you are presenting. No harm and no foul. In both capacities I have walked into the wrong restroom before and was never told shit about it. It happens more than what you think. As for locker rooms and showers, nah. I will drive home after working out and take a nice long bath in my own bathroom and tub.

What is more important to me is not my right to use the restroom because I find it way more alarming to think that others believe we are sexual deviants and you know and I know that that is the farthest from the truth you can get about trans people.

I will be completely honest with you. If a man dressed like a man comes into the ladies' room while I am in there claiming they have a right then I will feel uncomfortable. To be completely honest with you, there are cis women out there that have a hard time passing as a woman.

This is why I get so sick of politics. Politicians are playing with us for votes and that is all. They could care less. Same sex marriage is no deemed constitutional by the Supreme Court. It is a constitutional right. No threat of that being taken away. States can still issue marriage licenses or refuse to issue them because it is not within the confines of the Constitution. But they still have to recognize the marriage from another state. That would fall under the Tenth Amendment.

Society will change no matter what party is in power. It is changing now. But when you try to force it to change then it has a totally opposite effect.

Believe it or not I live in a red state and I can go to "Poduck" La and use the ladies' room presenting as a woman and never catch flack from it. I won't even say I put the effort in to walk and talk like a woman other than the walking and movement part. To boobs I got covered, the voice I got covered, the shaved legs I got covered. But the boobs I could buy on any trans sight. The leg shaving is a pain in the ass everyday, the hair sux growing it out, I pierced my own ears so everything is legit. The walking was a little work but not that much. But now after the whole restroom debate, it seems there are more "gatekeepers" of the porcelain thrown as there ever has been in my life. So did the politics on the restroom debate make things better or worst?
Old 09-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
Politicians are playing with us for votes and that is all. They could care less.
Possibly one of the truest statements I have ever read on any forum!

George Carlin makes a really good case as they why political discourse has
gone the way it has in this great video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeQdpLlIjl0

Beware, Carlin does use the words from his 7 words list a lot.

Take the time to build bridges!
Old 09-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressStevie View Post
Possibly one of the truest statements I have ever read on any forum!

George Carlin makes a really good case as they why political discourse has
gone the way it has in this great video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeQdpLlIjl0

Beware, Carlin does use the words from his 7 words list a lot.

Take the time to build bridges!
Exactly, MistressStevie.

I love George Carlin.

But yeah, everyone thinks politicians give a rat's ass about any issue and if they really did then we would not be infighting like we are now.

Thanks for the link. Makes me a little more brazen even. Hillary Clinton is not middle class or poor, she herself is part of the one percent that she and others on the left claim not to be a part of.

So yeah. Bernie Sanders, does anyone think he has to worry about income. What about the Kennedys? Ugh what about Elizabeth Warren? What about any politician? Does anyone really think they give a rat's ass about some shemale truck owner that is just trying to make a living in Poduck Louisiana?

Is there any one with any sense that thinks that a politician actually gives a fuck about anyone other than their selves? Oh they probably care about their own and that is usually people with law degrees and tort lawyers.

I don't expect Trump to save me and I would not expect Hillary to save me either. The government is just that, the fucking government and they should do their jobs. The United States Government is a Government by the people for the people and not the people by the government for the government.

People in the US are sick of career politicians. Now what's her name in Michigan may wonder why Kid Rock will beat her in the election? Now people wonder why Donald Trump beat another Clinton? Jeb Bush wonders why he lost the primary? Because he was a Bush. If kid rock runs for senate he will probably win.

Think like this. Does anyone not think that Donald Trump actually hates LGBT people? How many has he hired in his casinos and other businesses. How many LGBTs work for the Clinton Foundation or what ever it is called? And now Chelsea is being groomed for political office? WTF?

Why was Hillary a Senator in New York? I know why. Because no one in Arkansas would have voted for her. I am from Arkansas. Being a shemale from Arkansas is like being the only straight person in a gay nightclub.

So don't think these fucking people could give a rat's turd about anyone's rights. They don't. They don't even care if you are a shemale, gender queer, nonbinary, straight or what ever else. All they give a shit about is whether or not you vote for them and then they will promise you heaven and never follow through.

So maybe put up or shut up. Instead of thinking lets actually vote for LGBT candidates. Let's actually vote for the candidates that will protect us instead of those that cry fucking crocodile tears. If I work for the government then I go through a full background check so maybe let's research these idiots that run for office and do our own research from everything they have said and so on throughout their careers and then instead of voting party lines, let's vote by the true sincerity of the candidate. Big deal, Trump said something about a woman sexually in private. HMMMM. I don't mind being called hot and having a nice ass and OMFG if a billionaire desired me then, what is the problem?

This is the problem. I have had to work and make my way in life. I have been a prostitute and I have been an escort and have even done certain "movies" and photo shoots neither of which I will ever indulge here or in PMs. I have worked in Vegas, Reno and a town called Winnemucca because it was more or less legal. A lot of other girls worked there too and most if not all were cis. I actually made a little more being trans. How fair is that? I would share with the girls. I was a bar girl in Korea and a little more and made more than the Korean Transwomen and the cis women, I shared then too.

Women have been doing this since the dawn of time. Prostitution is the oldest profession on the face of the earth. You may have to do what you have to do to eat and survive. Now I kiss customer's asses on a daily basis and that include government contracts and feel just as fucking dirty yet Life is better? As a matter of fact working as a prostitute, escort and bar girl I felt more clean at the end of the day than kissing ass to make a dollar in business.

So let me tell you, those that allow politicians to decide how they vote. You are just as dirty as I am. They want to own you yet I never had a customer that I did not choose to do the deal with.

Yes people will judge me but so what. I have escorted and I have prostituted and both instances have been classy and not trashy. That would cost extra and my decision. I sell to sell drinks to Korean men that would buy me drinks working in Mama San's bar but what I did after the bar closed was all on me and my choice.

So what about all the Porno trans women? Does anyone really think they all voted Hillary?

So to be completely honest and especially pertaining to Smoothie, how the fuck can you judge me by anything let alone how I feel about politics and how I voted? So you think you trash me for that?

So Smoothie, what are you 22 to 25? maybe even 30? Well try 48 and being 18 in demand but not exactly a normal call. So do you and others really think a politician is going to swoop down and save you from all that that I have lived in order to make a living? Do you know how many times I was beaten up by bullies in high school for being a sissy? Probably more than you and then I found a friend that could actually fight and open minded. Then I switched schools in which I was a girl. That cost my mom and dad a lot, pretty much my college education.

So now Smoothie. What have you done to have survived? Will you bitch at Bailey, Beatrice, Duda, Vanity or others on here and trash them if they don't agree with your politics. I really don't know what political views these women hold and don't care even. But if they disagreed with you then what? You will trash them and try to invalidate them?

I am an older woman and I claim that. But I don't expect anything from anyone let alone you, smoothie. What makes you so god damn special anyway? Y said it babe, I am a bitch and now the bitch is fucking rising and you may not like her and to be completely honest I don't care if you like me or not. So you wanna' get real sweetie? All I have ever heard you do is trash me but never say why. Well I have explained it pretty well here and didn't even trash you as trans. I am a little bit above that.

So Sweetie what about yourself? Tell me why you think the way you do and why your feel the fucking need to trash me.
Old 09-28-2017
St. Araqiel

Constantly getting labeled for the most trivial things. Attacked in the streets. Division, atomization, annihilation. It's like Weimar Germany all over again.
Old 09-29-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Araqiel View Post
Constantly getting labeled for the most trivial things. Attacked in the streets. Division, atomization, annihilation. It's like Weimar Germany all over again.
Pretty much. My whole point was why label someone or try to delegitimize them if they don't agree.

MistressStevie just with that one link and I wish I would have been smart enough to have used it proved my point with the politics thing. George Carlin was right. If you think your life means more than just a vote for a politician on any side, then you are just fooling yourself.

I am like this, I have a lot of cops some still working and quite a few ex cops and either retired or flowed the money and did other jobs. Most of my uncle's are ex military most Navy and my cousins too bet most are Army or Marines and yes even me, I served four years and hid the fact that I was trans and the hardest four years of my life. So I vote the way that will keep people alive and think about those men and women and yes even LGBTs too. At one time I was almost a cop and chose trans over that.

And let me tell you something about cops, You break the law then you are breaking the law. I have never broke the law and been mistreated by a cop. If it was questionable about me then they went out of their way to ask me how I would like to be addressed. But I only break speed laws and DOT laws in my business. Does anyone know how many LGBT cops are out there? I have a close number and it is most likely dead even with the rest of society. But then again I have dated a couple of cops too in my life. Believe me a cop would rather pull over a tranny for speeding than a gang member any day in the middle of the night. Even in my case, a tranny with a CCW. But all I am guilty of is speeding or a light being out. I don't drink and drive and I sure don't go around robbing anyone. As a matter of fact when a trans woman or man is killed that take it just as seriously as anyone else and no your identity or sexuality is a factor. Your job may make it harder if you are escorting or prostituting or whatever else but you are still as important as anyone else cis or trans. That job just makes it a little harder on them and the first 48 hours are the most crucial in any investigation, even burglaries, auto thefts, rapes and car jacking.

But it is all the same throughout history though and Pre WW2 Germany is a good way to look at it. The Roman empire also with the "barbarians" Mao's China, The Russian Revolution and so on. It is OK to be different and think different. When it comes down to one thing and one thing only, I don't need any rights or privileges from the government, I just want to go to a nightclup without being shot up by a religious Zealot that hated himself and used a religion to justify it in the case of the Pulse Nightclub. I don't want to be thrown from a high building or hanged from a crane if I am visiting a country on business and I have long hair and both ears pierced or out and out trans. I want them to know I am and American and if they mess with me, they mess with all of America. Even if others don't agree with my life and the way I live it.

So let's look at some of the progress we have made around the world so far. In Saudi Arabia, women can now drive. Yes Trump rescinded the ban on trans military personnel but that is not up to the president to do but rather Congress and the Senate and eventually it will be before the Supreme Court the constitutionality and since the constitution only mentions a well armed and trained militia and also mentions specifically life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness they will probably judge in our favor to serve openly. when I served I wish I could have grown my hair long and either got a bob or put it up into a "dog turd" like the other women but I signed the contract and knew what it meant and it sucked but showed me a few things like... Did I mention I was a bar girl in Korea for roughly a year and a half while stationed there for two years. I lived off post and had a Korean boyfriend and worked for Mama San out of town on the weekends.

It sounds messed up but find your own way in life. If you wait for a politician to make your life better then that probably won't happen ever. Chances are it will likely never happen so don't wait on them and never put your trust in them either to make your own life better.

I have the right to life and the second amendment secures that right to protect my life in the way of having a CCW and packing in my purse. My liberty to live my life who I want to be is also secured but not necessarily in the Bill of Rights s that is where the Supreme Court comes in and deciding what is constitutional or not and LGBT is not specifically mentioned in the Bill of Rights or the Constitution as a whole, just rules and regulations. My pursuit of happiness is also a right secured in the Constitution but not necessarily in The Bill of Rights. That again is for the Supreme Court to decide the Constitutionality and they usually make the right decisions per the Constitution. So now we have Same Sex Marriage. So instead of Religious Doctrines deciding, the Law of the United States decided. States still reserve the right to issue licenses but they have to recognize the marriages so if your state don't want to issue the license then take a road trip or a vacation. States still have the Tenth Amendment.

The whole deal is complicated and I don't know one person that wants the United States to have a dictator to make their lives better because a Dictatorship in the United States and a total disregard of the Constitution and the rights held within and the lack of limitations of the Government, no one would really want. So now who tells me I can be a woman and feminine now? Me only and markers can be changed Hell with my name and the way I look I have F on my license now. My BC still has M though. Hey, the DMV or the Doctor might have made a mistake so...

I have worked really hard to be a woman. I was socialized young as more girl than boy by the girls that I grew up around and family members I grew up with. Biology sort of played a role too in that I grew small boobs during puberty. Something else did not grow though. So just because one party is in charge now does not mean there will not be a coup. So should a political party tell me I can't be a woman even though I have tits and a small dick with the balls of a five year old boy?

To be totally honest right now I am horny as hell and it is less than this long:

"-------" Wow that is really big. I Don't want SRS, I don't need it even. But one thing I do not want or need ever is the government dictating who I should be and what surgery I need to conform to their Ideals.

If anyone is in question about my mental identity, just count the words I write. In nature the female identity talks roughly three times more than male identities. I think I got that beat just in the one post.
Old 10-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
If you think your life means more than just a vote for a politician on any side, then you are just fooling yourself.
Mark Twain also pointed out that "We have the best political system that money can buy." [brainyquote confrims]

Politicians are after our votes for the money and power. What ever else comes our way is secondary to that for the most part. This is why the wise founders of the USofA included mostly limits on the power of government in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. We should be cautious when a politician of any stripe tosses a favor the way of our special interest no matter how close it is to our heart for they will want us to accept some compromise that grows their power in the end.

JamieTS, from what I can read your posts are thoughtful and you would be pleasurable to spend time and conversation with. It is the character that one presents and the action delivered and deliverable that should be the measure of a person. Where we are going from here is really what counts the most.
It is equally shortsighted to judge people by politics alone. I have good friends from the left and the right, the anarchist and the statist too. Intelligent people can agree to disagree on move on.

Where one has been is less important than where one is going! No people have the same backgrounds, experiences, biology, or abilities. The opportunities of where one goes from here is what really counts. And again, it is what we have in common and can accomplish together the determines more of the future. Those seeking to divide, may also have some motive with less than pure intentions.

Although it is not as biting as Carlin, John Wayne did an interesting spoken work piece on the hyphen dividing or bridging back in 1973.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6N4zKM2cZs

Build bridges not walls!
Old 10-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Not that it matters now, but I didn't vote for that @%#$&^@$*##$%&# ^%$#@&# HILLARY BITCH either !
Everyone is diverse and you have to pick and choose what the stepping stones are for you as you travel through life.
We had 17 people run for that office and in the end we chose the worst two.
Hillary thought it should have been given to her; like it was "her turn".
Well she got her arrogance showed right up her patuttie.
Old 10-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Not that it matters now, but I didn't vote for that @%#$&^@$*##$%&# ^%$#@&# HILLARY BITCH either !
Everyone is diverse and you have to pick and choose what the stepping stones are for you as you travel through life.
We had 17 people run for that office and in the end we chose the worst two.
Hillary thought it should have been given to her; like it was "her turn".
Well she got her arrogance showed right up her patuttie.
Yeah well Franalexes, me too. My best friend's step dad did the detail deal and like all kids, we wanted to know what the "grownups" were saying before we snuck out. seriously when one of your best friends step dad is State Police then you want to eaves drop before you sneak out.

Thanx Fran.
Old 11-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Glad Jamie Vented....
Whoo! Chill out. Can’t really make yourself a target and cry about it (not to expect anyone to read your novels). I’ll be cool if you can, chill the F out & good luck.
Old 11-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

So you didn't vote for Hilary and some LGBT members bashed you for it? Big deal...I didn't read all these long posts but I did read something about you being a bitch...Maybe they don't like you because of that I guess...

The way I see it voting should be done only if you feel a canditate represents your beliefs regarding some basic issues like economy,health and education.If you don't identify yourself with a specific politician approach then simply don't vote for it.

People will always judge you and put labels on you no matter what you do so just live with that Jamie,there's not much you can do about it unless you start picking fights with everybody you don't like...
Old 11-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Damn,I just saw her last post was 2 weeks ago...
Old 11-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excuse Jamie, she can’t separate religion and politics from casual friendships.

I don’t hate her, just wish she understood why she’s griping.

For the record, I support everyone including Jamie out of respect of differences, but in the end if she’s going to start an entire thread about why she’s attacked she needs to understand why.

I’m very independent, not thrilled with either, but no I’m not voting for ANY anti-trans administration for obvious reasons.
Old 11-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Many countries in Europe support transgender people for a long time now,I don't know what happens in the U.S. but in countries like Germany or Austria (and many others) administration policies are quite positive.

On the other hand,this whole gender-fluid crap is getting out of control...You have people claiming to be gender-neutral or they wanna be identified as cats for fucks sake.
Old 11-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just leave gender fluid kitties alone.

Jokes aside I also respect gender fluid, but no I do not believe it’s the same turmoil that ANYONE full-time gender suffers with. Fluid people can escape the full time discrimination that we all face, that includes our support for Jamie as an argument doesnt make her invalid.

Jamie can spout whatever she wants, I don’t judge the politics of anyone that doesn’t throw theirs in my face. As the country is split, Jamie and I are equally guilty. We probably both have valid points to every argument, but id rather we both leave feeling like we should.. and that’s entitled to our opinions but we should both shut up and respect all the other folks here.
Old 11-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Discrimination and bullying don't apply only on gender fluid or trans people...There's fat people,skinny people,ugly people,poor people and the list goes on and on.So don't make a big deal out of it...

By the way there's no such thing as gender fluid.You're either a boy or a girl,sometimes nature makes mistakes and a girl is trapped inside a boy's body (or the other way around) but that's it...All the rest is just attention seeking bullshit for me,no hard feelings...

Last edited by aguy; 11-25-2017 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How would a "gender fluid" person feel if straight men organized a "straight parade" every year ? Why should we accept LGBT parades and not straight parades?

That's my point,sooo many LGBT community members are just attention seeking whores who just wanna talk about discrimination and bullying like it happens only to them.Enough with that I say...
Old 11-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cis people definitely have no real life experience as trans unless you are and have lived it day to day, year to year. The end.
Old 11-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I do have experience with attention seeking whores of all genders,trust me...