Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-24-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Friends meet

Every Wednesday I do some grocery shopping followed by a sandwich and mug of coffee at The Coffee Club.

The place is usually packed, therefore I have to share a table with someone else. For the last three months I share a table with a smart young lady aged about 50, who tells me a lot of personal problems she is having with her marriage. Last Wednesday she was very upset and revealed she had not had sexfor three months and was "desparate" for relief of the sexual tension that had built up over three months. She obviously believed she was talking to another woman and not a transvestite.

I showed some sympathy and whispered ... "I set aside an afternoon and do the job myself and have done for years, because I am not married and have no male friends." She Smiled and and said she had never done that since she got married and asked how often did I do it. I replied... "at least twice a week and always on Saturday afternoon, which was reserved for at least a long multi orgasmic session." I added..."You should try it, because it is the best sex you will ever have."

She left agreeing to try a bit of diddling that afternoon while her husband was at work.

Two days later She was at the Coffee Club again and had a twinkle in her eyes. She confided that it took her only a few minutes, but went on to have three big O's and will certainly be doing it more often in future.

We have now become close friends and will no doubt meet each other following shopping at the Coffee Club.

I am now left wondering if women often talk like this with each other. I know the discussion I had with her was quite exciting and I could not get home quick enough to relieve my own tension that was building up just thinking about my friend was doing at home.

Pauladunbar