Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Which Position Do You Prefer
Top - I would rather do the penetrating 147 24.10%
Bottom - I want to feel a cock in me 218 35.74%
Both - I like the top and the bottom equally 245 40.16%
Voters: 610. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Top or Bottom

This poll is for those who have experience and those that have yet to sample shemale delights. Do you prefer to be the one during sex that sucks your partners cock and has your partner penetrate you (bottom) or do you like your partner to suck your cock and for yourself to penetrate your partner or do you like both equally? For those that have never had the chance to personally experience any of this just use your imagination and state what you think you would like. So the choices are:
Top - I like to be the one who does the penetrating
Bottom - I love having a shecock in me whether it's my mouth or my ass
Both - I like the top and the bottom equally

For myself I would like to be both top and bottom, but I would like to be the bottom more than the top. I am dying to be able to suck cock and have a cock in my ass. I want to suck a cock and then to taste cum and have it shoot down my throat. I also want to feel a hard cock sliding in and out of me and then shooting a big load of cum deep inside me. Then I want to feel the cum leaking out of me and running down over my ass cheeks. After that I want to do it all again.

Last edited by ila; 02-20-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-20-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Good question, bottom for me, the only experience ive had is with girls and of course ive always been top, so i would like to experience bottom, if i want top i can get that from any girl so why would i bother with a tgirl it just misses the whole point for me.
I cant understand guys who say they just want to be on top, why miss out using that lovely cock! you might as well just have a normal girl.
Having said that i want both as well because i want to experience everything she has to offer, one of my fave fantasies is to have her stand up while i fuck her arse and wank her lovely cock in my hand at the same time, but bottom is most important and my first choice.
I need a shecock desperately!
Old 02-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dells is on a distinguished road

Never have yet, but whenever I do, both ways for me. There's no way I could ever see myself passing up the opportunity to feel her cock deep inside mind. It would just be wrong, lol.
Old 02-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

I like both.But i love being a bottom more.I love the feeling of having her fucking my tight ass in different positions.
Old 02-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover View Post
I like both.But i love being a bottom more.I love the feeling of having her fucking my tight ass in different positions.
I agree, it's a great feeling when they
slide into your ass! Mmmmmm :D
Old 02-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

No trouble answering this one, both!
Old 02-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

keenm_line is on a distinguished road
Default top or btm

i thin i love both of them
my fantasy to do both at the same time
Old 02-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

I'm a switch hitter.
Old 02-21-2008
She-cock inspector

From the way your polls going ila it seems most guys would want to be bottom or both, which got me thinking that could be a problem for us guys, because from what i understand a lot of tgirls dont like to be top, they like to be regarded as totally feminine and some dont even like there cocks being touched.
I might be wrong on this subject, (hopefully i am) and i dont know what sort of percentage it would be, but i know ive read it somewhere.
Mabey some of the experienced guys could tell us more, i reckon working girls would probably be more willing to be top and others preferring to be bottom.
Old 02-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

apple123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

for me, the whole point of me being turned on by shemales is that she'd be doing me in the ass, its the domination factor.
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bottom for me

Although I would like to be both a top and bottom my greater desire is to be the bottom. I think I would be a perfect bottom as I want to suck my t-gurl's cock until she cums in my mouth. Then I want to keep sucking until she's hard again so that she can stick her beautiful cock in my ass. I want to feel her hardness slip into me and then start thrusting in and out until she blows a big load of cum deep into my ass. She can fuck when I'm on my back, on my knees, on my side, while I'm upside down, and any other position the two of us can come up with. And she can do it again and again. I will take all the cock and cum that she will give me. And when we're done I want to feel her cum dribble out of my ass and down my legs and cheeks. I will let her fuck me anytime and anywhere she wants.
I love cock and want to be filled by cock all the time. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cock!
Old 02-21-2008
She-cock inspector

You definitely live up to your title ila, your going to make some ladyboy very happy and contented one day.
i hope to do the same one day soon.
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
You definitely live up to your title ila, your going to make some ladyboy very happy and contented one day.
i hope to do the same one day soon.
For me I can't be with a t-gurl soon enough.

Last edited by ila; 02-21-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 02-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough

I've been both top and bottom, with men, women and ladyboys. First time I ever got fucked in the ass it was a woman with a strap-on. When I have been with men or ladyboys (only two different ones for me, about 10-12 encounters total), I have enjoyed being both top and bottom. If I'm on top, it's imperative of course that the ass must be clean. I guess there are people who think a dirty stinky ass is hot, but I'm not one of them. If the other person stays hard and especially if they cum when they get fucked, I like to have them on their back so I can see that hard cock shoot. When I bottom, I always make sure I am clean, and if the cock can't be too big or it's too much for me, although with lube and patience I've been able to handle all but a couple of the bigger cocks I've encountered. And no matter what, it's no glove no love where I'm concerned. I'm not fucking or being fucked by anyone without a condom unless we're in a long-term, commited relationship.
Old 02-21-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvasianlb View Post
I've been both top and bottom, with men, women and ladyboys. First time I ever got fucked in the ass it was a woman with a strap-on. When I have been with men or ladyboys (only two different ones for me, about 10-12 encounters total), I have enjoyed being both top and bottom. If I'm on top, it's imperative of course that the ass must be clean. I guess there are people who think a dirty stinky ass is hot, but I'm not one of them. If the other person stays hard and especially if they cum when they get fucked, I like to have them on their back so I can see that hard cock shoot. When I bottom, I always make sure I am clean, and if the cock can't be too big or it's too much for me, although with lube and patience I've been able to handle all but a couple of the bigger cocks I've encountered. And no matter what, it's no glove no love where I'm concerned. I'm not fucking or being fucked by anyone without a condom unless we're in a long-term, commited relationship.

Id love it without a condom i reckon you cant beat the feel of a thick fleshy cock inside you, however in reality your probably right when i do get the chance of a fucking id be very scared of having an uncoverd cock in my ass, very dangerous, but i reckon it wouldn't be the same with the rubber on.
Now when it comes to sucking i definitely want it in the flesh and i really want her to cum in my mouth but that's a bit dodgy as well so some advice from the experts would be good.
Old 02-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

final_flashx is on a distinguished road

I say top would be best
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

Quote:
Id love it without a condom i reckon you cant beat the feel of a thick fleshy cock inside you, however in reality your probably right when i do get the chance of a fucking id be very scared of having an uncoverd cock in my ass, very dangerous, but i reckon it wouldn't be the same with the rubber on.
Now when it comes to sucking i definitely want it in the flesh and i really want her to cum in my mouth but that's a bit dodgy as well so some advice from the experts would be good.
ALWAY'S USE A CONDOM!! For fucking anyway, I never fuck, or get fucked
without, although I do prefer oral without one, I would never let her cum in my mouth! Just me, I guess. In an Ideal world we could all bang away without
any protection, unfortunately, this world aint perfect!
Old 02-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
ALWAY'S USE A CONDOM!! :
You are right about that. Barebacking is just one of my fantasies. Although I do want a good hard cock in my ass and a big load of cum shot deep into me (well actually several loads). Then I want to feel the cum leaking out of me and running down onto my legs and cheeks. That won't come with casual sex though. It will have to be in a relationship.
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i chose both if you stick to one position i cold get boring so its good to alternate
Old 02-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
i chose both if you stick to one position i cold get boring so its good to alternate
I would also do both it's just that between being the top or the bottom I would want to be the bottom more often. I love the thought of having a cock in me whether I am sucking a cock or being fucked. Yummmmmmm cock.
Old 02-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about

Top only, call me weird if you want, but I can't see haveing a dick up my ass. Just not my thing. LOL
Old 02-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywaits View Post
I can't see haveing a dick up my ass.
I'm looking forward to finally getting a real dick up my ass. My ass is just aching to be filled by a cock. My mouth is also waiting to be filled by a big beautiful cock.
Old 02-24-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywaits View Post
Top only, call me weird if you want, but I can't see haveing a dick up my ass. Just not my thing. LOL

Ok, your weird.
Old 02-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

I can't believe how many people want to be top only. As tlover commented being top only is just like being with a gg. I've been there and done that. When I'm with a shemale I want to not only be the top, but would prefer to be the bottom more often than the top. I would love for a shemale to mount me in the missionary position so that I can wrap my legs around her and hold her in me as she gives me the fucking of my life and sprays her creamy goodness deep in my ass. I can then pull her down on top of me and hold her tightly as I passionately kiss her. I also want her to sit on my chest as I suck her cock and she empties another big load down my throat.
Old 02-24-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I can't believe how many people want to be top only. As tlover commented being top only is just like being with a gg. I've been there and done that. When I'm with a shemale I want to not only be the top, but would prefer to be the bottom more often than the top. I would love for a shemale to mount me in the missionary position so that I can wrap my legs around her and hold her in me as she gives me the fucking of my life and sprays her creamy goodness deep in my ass. I can then pull her down on top of me and hold her tightly as I passionately kiss her. I also want her to sit on my chest as I suck her cock and she empties another big load down my throat.
Yes that's one of my fantasises as well.
I mean just how great would it be with a beautiful girl on top of you, her tits rubbing into your chest, her shapely thighs pounding into your ass and her thick cock driving into you stretching your arse wide open while she looking into your eyes and kissing you with her full sensuous lips, fan bloody tastic!
Old 02-24-2008
hotfortrannies420

oh hell yeah bottom all the way i love the feel of a big hard cock raming into my ass
Old 02-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

capablanca is on a distinguished road

I voted bottom. But I've never had the pleasure of penetrating a shemale. The reasons I've been with shemales is mainly because I want to suck cock, and want to be fucked. But now that I think about it, I should try the active role and see how I like it - maybe I'll change my vote. Will have to see.
Old 02-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

As I've just said in the other thread, I don't think I'll ever let anything enter my ass. So, I think top is the way for me.
But I'd cheerfully give head to a nice shecock.
Old 02-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
As I've just said in the other thread, I don't think I'll ever let anything enter my ass. So, I think top is the way for me.
But I'd cheerfully give head to a nice shecock.
I don't see the point in being with a shemale if you don't want to experience everything she can give you and this includes being fucked by her lovely cock.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just don't like the idea of being penetrated.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i said both. versatility in both me and a shemale lover = total hotness
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigcockshemalelover can only hope to improve

I wud luv both top and bottom. However, i wud prefer bottom as i dream of having my ass fucked by a luvly cock and then sucking that cock until it is hard again and sticking it back in my ass, sucking hard again and again, and again. Damn i neeed a cock in my ass or mouth know
Old 02-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R2000 is on a distinguished road

Both, with a very short percentage of bottom :D
Old 02-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Bottom

Come on all you bottoms vote and speak up. Could there be anything better than feeling a cock fill your ass and then sliding in and out of you before finally erupting in a big spray of cum inside you. Or how about sucking a cock and feeling her throbbing dick on your lips and tongue as you move your head back and forth along her hard shaft.:D Then you get a nice creamy load down your throat and suck her hard again so she can shove her fuckpole up your ass that's been aching for cock. Mmmmmmmmmmm cock in ass, the best feeling.
Old 02-27-2008
She-cock inspector

I cant belive so many have voted both equally.
Are you really thinking about this guys, i mean to be fucked in the ass and to fuck someone in the ass are totally different sensations, surely you would then desire one MORE than the other.
Its almost like chalk and cheese, if you see what i mean.
Old 02-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

iamthereddragon is on a distinguished road

I'm strictly top. I'm a little scared about being a bottom....not sure why...pain maybe....overly-scared about HIV, etc.... being the receiver is at higher risk....although I must say, I think about being topped all the time.
Old 02-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthereddragon View Post
I'm strictly top. I'm a little scared about being a bottom....not sure why...pain maybe....overly-scared about HIV, etc.... being the receiver is at higher risk....although I must say, I think about being topped all the time.
It doesn't matter if you're giving or receiving. It's still possible to get an STI. That's why it's a good idea to use a condom. Barebacking is just a fantasy of mine.
Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
I cant belive so many have voted both equally.
Are you really thinking about this guys, i mean to be fucked in the ass and to fuck someone in the ass are totally different sensations, surely you would then desire one MORE than the other.
Its almost like chalk and cheese, if you see what i mean.
Well most of the people would probably have said 'Both' even though they have only fantasized about rectal penetration, whereas a few of us (including myself) have actually experimented with it with fingers/toys etc and have found we like it. As for wanting one more than the other, I can't speak for everyone who voted on it, but for me personally I do want both equally. To fuck a ladyboy in the ass and cum inside her, then she gets up and returns the favour to me while cum is oozing out her hole is a huge fantasy of mine, but you will find that any ladyboy who is a versatile (likes to fuck and be fucked) will be happy to oblige you to this
Old 02-28-2008
She-cock inspector

Question PREFER which do you PREFFER? Waffle, waffle, Rant, Rant!!

I think the word PREFER is what a lot of people are missing.
I think most of us would like both, i certainly would but I'm almost certainly going to PREFER one thing more that the other, like most things in life.
Ive never actually had a cock up my ass but ive experimented with toys as well and liked it.
Take girls for instance, Ive had my cock in a couple of girls arses (though not very far up) and ive liked it but i PREFER a pussy to an ass hole, it just feels softer and wetter and nicer to me.
So when i come to actually having a cock in my ass and putting a cock in someones ass i really belive i would PREFFER one more that the other.
Mabey i will like to be the one who dose the penetrating, i dont think so but I'm not sure until i try it.
Anyway what I'm trying to say is yes i would LIKE both please but i will almost certainly would PREFER one more that the other.
Ive waffled on a bit about prefer, sorry
Old 02-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I think the word PREFER is what a lot of people are missing.
I think most of us would like both, i certainly would but I'm almost certainly going to PREFER one thing more that the other:
You're right tlover, the keyword here is prefer. As I said in my initial post I like both, but I would prefer to be a bottom more often that the top. So although I really want to fuck my partner and have her suck my cock, I want her cock fucking my ass and my mouth more often and for longer than I fuck her.
Old 02-29-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
You're right tlover, the keyword here is prefer. As I said in my initial post I like both, but I would prefer to be a bottom more often that the top. So although I really want to fuck my partner and have her suck my cock, I want her cock fucking my ass and my mouth more often and for longer than I fuck her.
That's just the way i feel.
thank god i got the prefer thing right or i would have looked a right plonker:D
Old 03-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotdddstop is on a distinguished road

TOP for me
Old 03-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew

I'd suspect i'm more of a top, but then I wouldn't be adverse to going the other way (I mean I should at least try it, right?). My curiousity makes me think I'd end up loving both equally, so long as I'm with the right woman.
Old 03-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdddstop View Post
TOP for me
You would be missing out on half the pleasure with a shemale if you only went top. Bottom also includes sucking their cock and I just couldn't imagine missing out on that.
Old 03-02-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
You would be missing out on half the pleasure with a shemale if you only went top. Bottom also includes sucking their cock and I just couldn't imagine missing out on that.
Yep! I agree that would be plane silly, no crazy, no stark stirring mad!!
Old 03-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Bottom Always

I would love to be the bottom for a group of shemales. While one is fucking me in the ass I could be sucking another's cock while fondling and jerking a couple more. When the first one finished fucking me the next one could take her place. Meanwhile I could be sucking another's cock. They could all take their turns giving me a load of cum in my ass while I suck each of them and they give me some cock cream down my throat. We could fuck while I was on my knees, on my stomach, on my back, and on my side and I could 69 with another from all positions. They could fuck me until I was so sore I couldn't walk. When we finally had enough and fell asleep I would lay on my side with one tgurl in front me pressing her tits and cock into me and another tgurl behind me with her cock between my ass cheeks. When all of us woke up again we could shower, clean up, and start again. My vision of heaven on Earth.
Old 03-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Bottom also includes sucking their cock and I just couldn't imagine missing out on that.
I voted top, but I'd love to suck shecock.
But my ass is exit only!!!!
Old 03-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lbnc is on a distinguished road

I think I would try both I am very curious, have not put myself out there to meet my first ladyboy yet, getting more excited at the prospect.
Old 03-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

andrewtricolor is on a distinguished road

Only on top!!!
Old 03-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tubastud is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tubastud

I would love to have a shecock in my ass and another in my mouth while im screwing another one...mmmmmmmmmm.