Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default I'm a slut!

"Try this on."

Sarah said, giggling.

I picked up the silky thong with my finger, looked at it with embarrassment on my face, and said,

"No way."

But I was stunned by the weightlessness of the thong, and imagined how good it must feel if I wore them over my dick.

"Come on, go ahead! I know you want to."

Teased Sarah. She was making that cute face, which usually worked on me.

"Alright then..."

I dropped my shorts along with my underwear, and slipped on the thong with a bit of clumsiness. The thong was so thin and so small, it seemed to cover absolutely nothing. My already hard dick was only half covered by the lacy wasteline of the thong, and it ached.

I could see a clear liquid ooze out of the tip of my dick. Sarah didn't fail to notice it.

"Already?! Wait until you try THIS on!"

And she threw in a blonde wig, which I thought would fit well on my head.

I picked it up, felt the long silky hair on my fingers, and said,

"What the heck. I'll try anything once."

The moment the wig sat on my head, I felt something deep in my stomach that I couldn't explain even to myself. I felt free, and I felt horny.

I waited impatiently to see what Sarah will do next, hoping that it'll be something erotic.

"Look! You look so pretty! Now if I add a bit of this..."

Sarah took out her cosmetic kit and started to work on my face, and within no time, she was feeling proud of herself.

"Look! Now you look like a shemale!"

Not only did I LOOK like a shemale, thanks to Sarah's thong and handy cosmetic skill, I FELT like one too.

My pose and my mood was visibly softened, and I was getting thirsty for dick.

As I looked at a moderately good looking 'girl' on the mirror, I made a pose, hands on the hips, the butt sticking out, as if inviting someone to fuck it with a hard dick.

I thought,

"How I wish men will fall for this..."

I wanted men to see me, and feel horny. I wanted them to see me and the next thing they do is fuck me. I wanted as much attention from dicks as possible, and I was feeling real hungry.

Sarah was looking flushed, seeing me get all slutty. Then she dropped the biggest suprise.

"I told you I had something for you, didn't I?"
"Yes you did..."
"And this is what I had for you..."

And with that, she opened the door, and five healthy looking dudes poured in through the door.

"Where's the shemale you promised us, Sarah?"

One of the dude said, walking in, and after seeing me standing dazed in front of the mirror, he smiled.

"There she is... she's all yours!"

Sarah said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Abrupt end.... no time to write... sorry....

Last edited by WudLuv2try; 03-18-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

grace gmore will become famous soon enough
Default slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WudLuv2try View Post
"Try this on."

Sarah said, giggling.

I picked up the silky thong with my finger, looked at it with embarrassment on my face, and said,

"No way."

But I was stunned by the weightlessness of the thong, and imagined how good it must feel if I wore them over my dick.

"Come on, go ahead! I know you want to."

Teased Sarah. She was making that cute face, which usually worked on me.

"Alright then..."

I dropped my shorts along with my underwear, and slipped on the thong with a bit of clumsiness. The thong was so thin and so small, it seemed to cover absolutely nothing. My already hard dick was only half covered by the lacy wasteline of the thong, and it ached.

I could see a clear liquid ooze out of the tip of my dick. Sarah didn't fail to notice it.

"Already?! Wait until you try THIS on!"

And she threw in a blonde wig, which I thought would fit well on my head.

I picked it up, felt the long silky hair on my fingers, and said,

"What the heck. I'll try anything once."

The moment the wig sat on my head, I felt something deep in my stomach that I couldn't explain even to myself. I felt free, and I felt horny.

I waited impatiently to see what Sarah will do next, hoping that it'll be something erotic.

"Look! You look so pretty! Now if I add a bit of this..."

Sarah took out her cosmetic kit and started to work on my face, and within no time, she was feeling proud of herself.

"Look! Now you look like a shemale!"

Not only did I LOOK like a shemale, thanks to Sarah's thong and handy cosmetic skill, I FELT like one too.

My pose and my mood was visibly softened, and I was getting thirsty for dick.

As I looked at a moderately good looking 'girl' on the mirror, I made a pose, hands on the hips, the butt sticking out, as if inviting someone to fuck it with a hard dick.

I thought,

"How I wish men will fall for this..."

I wanted men to see me, and feel horny. I wanted them to see me and the next thing they do is fuck me. I wanted as much attention from dicks as possible, and I was feeling real hungry.

Sarah was looking flushed, seeing me get all slutty. Then she dropped the biggest suprise.

"I told you I had something for you, didn't I?"
"Yes you did..."
"And this is what I had for you..."

And with that, she opened the door, and five healthy looking dudes poured in through the door.

"Where's the shemale you promised us, Sarah?"

One of the dude said, walking in, and after seeing me standing dazed in front of the mirror, he smiled.

"There she is... she's all yours!"

Sarah said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Abrupt end.... no time to write... sorry....
you read my dreams