Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

owen is on a distinguished road
Default The Male G-spot

Is it true what they say in Road Trip, guys and gals? Hit it right, and it's way more intense than a regular orgasm?
Old 01-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi Owen ..

Yes it is ....

What they're referring to of course, is the Prostate Gland ... this can be stimulated internally as well as externally ..

To do it internally, try lying on your back or side, with your knees drawn up towards your chest .. insert a well lubed finger into the Anus (to about the first joint) then feel for a "walnut" sized lump .. that's your Prostate ... simply massage it .. you could try a "come here" type gesture with the index finger (or get your partner to do it for you) .. it's fantastic ..

The external method is by feeling around at the base of the Penis (behind the Scrotum) and just in front of the Anus (that bit is called the Perineum) until you find the "walnut" .. then just do whatever feels pleasurable ...

As an alternative to "ordinary" Masturbation it's a lovely change .. and to get a loving partner to help out can be very erotic (I believe this is known as Prostate "milking") ...

Hope this has helped answer your question ..

Bye for now,

Orion ..
Old 01-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Phew got me stiff just thinking about prostate stimulation. Done it many times to myself, had it done several many times by my wife, used a dildo to similar effect........but a 7" of real hot, silky smooth cock buried deep inside you probing your prostate, while you are being given a reach around un......bloody believable.

More intense......I should say so. Every male should experience it once in their lifetime. Dispels the way you think about a cock for ever, instead of thinking of it from a male hetro perspective as a weapon of attack it suddenly becomes the wand of supreme pleasure.
Old 01-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Phew got me stiff just thinking about prostate stimulation. Done it many times to myself, had it done several many times by my wife, used a dildo to similar effect........but a 7" of real hot, silky smooth cock buried deep inside you probing your prostate, while you are being given a reach around un......bloody believable.

More intense......I should say so. Every male should experience it once in their lifetime. Dispels the way you think about a cock for ever, instead of thinking of it from a male hetro perspective as a weapon of attack it suddenly becomes the wand of supreme pleasure.
Yes! gently caressing the scrotum and the area below it energizes the cock into extreme sensitivity. I love it. I think I will call my cock Wanda.
Old 01-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Slight variation on a theme ..

If whilst having your Prostate stimulated you masturbate, in more or less the usual way .. or get your partner to do it for you, with their "free" hand .. the effect is out of this world & guarantees a ball-draining orgasm ..

Bye for now,

Orion ..
Old 07-15-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

I think some of the intensity of the effect is due to how rarely the g-spot is stimulated.

If you did it every single day, some of the magic would be lost.
Old 11-04-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

It is so true ! Getting fucked in the ass is the greatest feeling I have ever experienced !!
Old 11-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Absolutely true ! There is no more exciting, satisfying feeling in the whole world than getting fucked in the ass ! It is beautiful.