Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2010
Banned

Sigma is on a distinguished road
Question A name for men attracted to transsexual women.

There are terms for people who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual. However there is not a term for men attracted to transsexuals. We should have our own term. Being attracted to a transsexual does not completely fall into the three categories.

Do you think we should have a term as well?
Old 10-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
There are terms for people who are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual. However there is not a term for men attracted to transsexuals. We should have our own term. Being attracted to a transsexual does not completely fall into the three categories.

Do you think we should have a term as well?
Absolutely not. In my opinion, labels such as these serve little purpose other than to create divisions within the human family and sow prejudices and confusion. They also pigeonhole people into more or less narrow categories that may not reflect reality. After all, the research shows that a significant percentage of identified "heterosexuals" are probably actually "bisexual" to some degree on a spectrum.

So, with respect to my own status as a man attracted to transsexuals, I prefer simply to be called "smart" and "having excellent taste."
Old 10-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Well if u want a name for such a thing u can think of it and use it personally....but as far as i m concerned i m done with all sorts of labels....i'm what i am...and no one can change that.....
lookin at it in another perspective why create more divisions, rather we should focus on uniting...instead of divergence of the human species ...lets look to converge the various divides that we have into one .
Old 10-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is closed. There are several other threads on this topic in this site. Do a search and comment in the existing threads.
Closed Thread