Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

I like a lot of older games. The newest one I own is GTA4, and the newest since that is probably Quake 4.

I like games like old school Unreal Tournament, Final Fantasy (the NES version), Neo Geo's Metal Slug series, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I recently started replaying Quake 2.

Actually, I lied. I have a few newer games that my coworker suggested. Spelunky and Super Meat Boy. They're both deadly platformers.
Old 06-15-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Does anyone here (I'm looking at you shadows) run or otherwise is a member of a good Minecraft server (Creative)? I've longed to join one (like the Skeptic's Guide to the Galaxy Fan server but alas I have no idea how to get whitelisted or whatever else it is I must do to gain entry) but have no idea where to begin.
I haven't played Minecraft, but I think you may find your answers over at the PCGamer website. They have made numerous mentions of various Minecraft sites in their magazine, so I imagine that they would have some useful information on their site.
Old 06-15-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
Good guess And we are not the only ones.

I'd like to find a survival server... but my guild mates from wow have one... I could just join theirs. Just haven't felt like it.
I wonder if anyone here has met any of their fellow members in battle yet?

My suggestion to Enoch Root should be helpful to you as well, ThirdEyeGirl. I would check out the PCGamer website for some Minecraft help.
Old 06-15-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyPants View Post
I like a lot of older games. The newest one I own is GTA4, and the newest since that is probably Quake 4.

I like games like old school Unreal Tournament, Final Fantasy (the NES version), Neo Geo's Metal Slug series, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I recently started replaying Quake 2.

Actually, I lied. I have a few newer games that my coworker suggested. Spelunky and Super Meat Boy. They're both deadly platformers.
I've heard the music for Super Meat Boy is quite excellent.
Old 06-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

RobbyPants will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I've heard the music for Super Meat Boy is quite excellent.
It is! It's an additively fun game. Requires a lot of twitch reflexes, though.
Old 06-15-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyPants View Post
It is! It's an additively fun game. Requires a lot of twitch reflexes, though.
I may pick it up if I see it available at a half-decent price. It got a very good rating in PC Gamer magazine(which is where I read about it's excellent music).
Old 06-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

I rented Duke Nukem Forever and its awesome if you like games that look and play like they're from the 90's. I was seriously considering pre ordering the game! Thank fuck I didn't.
Old 06-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
I rented Duke Nukem Forever and its awesome if you like games that look and play like they're from the 90's. I was seriously considering pre ordering the game! Thank fuck I didn't.
The Sarcasm is strong in this one.

I've seen the video with the twins. Boy that game is misogynistic.
Old 06-17-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The Sarcasm is strong in this one.

I've seen the video with the twins. Boy that game is misogynistic.
Duke Nukem has always been like that, it was pretty much its only selling point.
Old 06-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ZombieDon is on a distinguished road

I play. I got an X-Box 360. I'm currently playing Black Ops. Although, it's making very frustrated lately.
Old 06-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

shadows. Hey shadows! shadows over here. Read my lips: buy Minecraft. I'm building floating islands right now so that I may fashion waterfalls on them that will spill onto the lake below so that I may have such a sight from my log cabin by the lake's shore.

It will be beautiful. Truly it will be an awesome sight.
Old 06-22-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
shadows. Hey shadows! shadows over here. Read my lips: buy Minecraft. I'm building floating islands right now so that I may fashion waterfalls on them that will spill onto the lake below so that I may have such a sight from my log cabin by the lake's shore.

It will be beautiful. Truly it will be an awesome sight.
Alas, there will be no purchasing of Minecraft in my near future. I just don't have time for it at the moment.
Old 06-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Alas, there will be no purchasing of Minecraft in my near future. I just don't have time for it at the moment.
Ha! Surely there are others out there who feel the same way. I heard--through Rebel FM, it's an excellent gaming podcast you should listen to it--Tyler Barber tell of a friend of his that pitifully told him he had deleted Minecraft from his computer. It was just too much.
Old 06-23-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Golfer4life is on a distinguished road

Black Ops has taken over my life aside from Golf
Old 06-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For those who have yet to learn: Team Fortress 2 is now Free to Play. So go download the Steam service and grab yourself some fun. Once you start Steam you'll get news updates, the first one will most likely provide the link to the download function.
Old 06-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yearofthesmurfs is on a distinguished road

Still lookin forward to the return of Duke Nukem.
Old 06-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You folks should look up "Journey" the newest game from thatgamecompany, makers of "flow" and "flower."
Old 06-29-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
You folks should look up "Journey" the newest game from thatgamecompany, makers of "flow" and "flower."
The closest that I will be getting is checking the link of their homepage for the game. As it is a PS3 exclusive(just like the previous two games) I won't be purchasing it.
Old 06-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

The game looks interesting, but I don't have a PS3 so I can't get it. I really should've took advantage of that $100 of coupon that Gamestop had a couple of months ago.

The game that's coming to me next is Dungeon Siege III. I only play by myself so I wonder how well it will go considering its primarily a coop game. Looks like a good time killer in the boring summer months of gaming.
Old 06-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The closest that I will be getting is checking the link of their homepage for the game. As it is a PS3 exclusive(just like the previous two games) I won't be purchasing it.
Sadly the same in my case. I have no PS3 and lack the funds to purchase one. Perhaps I should have gone with that rather than my 360, though it has served me well. Ah, how I long for flower and flow.
Old 06-30-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sadly the same in my case. I have no PS3 and lack the funds to purchase one. Perhaps I should have gone with that rather than my 360, though it has served me well. Ah, how I long for flower and flow.
I would imagine that there is a PS3 emulator floating around the internet somewhere.
Old 07-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I would imagine that there is a PS3 emulator floating around the internet somewhere.
I've no doubt of this. But: it is likely still in the initial stages where they can only play homebrew games and my laptop can barely play Minecraft, Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.
Old 07-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Have you Team Fortress 2 shadows?
Old 07-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I've no doubt of this. But: it is likely still in the initial stages where they can only play homebrew games and my laptop can barely play Minecraft, Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.
And I imagine it would be a huge resource hog.
Old 07-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Have you Team Fortress 2 shadows?
No, I neither own it or have ever played it. To be honest, I am not overly fond of multiplayer shooters. I enjoy playing the various Dooms, Quakes, and whatnot, but my skill level is not high enough that I would enjoy too many multiplayer games.
Old 07-02-2011
Banned

isikci16 is on a distinguished road

light is our business
Old 07-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cybermorph is on a distinguished road

`Jenerator`

Is that a Gamertag or what?
Old 07-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
No, I neither own it or have ever played it. To be honest, I am not overly fond of multiplayer shooters. I enjoy playing the various Dooms, Quakes, and whatnot, but my skill level is not high enough that I would enjoy too many multiplayer games.
In a way you need no skill for TF2. The frenetic action is a reward all its own. And you could always stick to the Medic class.
Old 07-03-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
In a way you need no skill for TF2. The frenetic action is a reward all its own. And you could always stick to the Medic class.
Yeah, but I like to shoot people(in video games, of course). I don't think I'd like the Medic class very much.
Old 07-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yeah, but I like to shoot people(in video games, of course). I don't think I'd like the Medic class very much.
I like to get behind enemy lines myself and backstab my way back to my teammates. Alas, my internet connection is too weak and my video card nonexistent to be able to do this deftly. But this is why I favor the Spy class.
Old 07-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Forum members who wish to play Team Fortress 2: my Steam name is pandora_pandora.
Old 07-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I like to get behind enemy lines myself and backstab my way back to my teammates. Alas, my internet connection is too weak and my video card nonexistent to be able to do this deftly. But this is why I favor the Spy class.
Ah Spies, the Bane of my Engineering life!
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curioustsliker View Post
Ah Spies, the Bane of my Engineering life!
Really? Then you must tell me how they do it because I can't figure out how to take out a sentry and dispatch the engie before he hits the electro sapper away. I have died many a time trying to take out sentries so my team could move in.

I adore this game but I wish people actually played as a team. You know, if only because it's in the game's damn title!
Old 07-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Really? Then you must tell me how they do it because I can't figure out how to take out a sentry and dispatch the engie before he hits the electro sapper away. I have died many a time trying to take out sentries so my team could move in.

I adore this game but I wish people actually played as a team. You know, if only because it's in the game's damn title!
Well I think one way would be to sap the sentry and then backstab them while they're still trying to destroy the sapper and the sentry wont shoot you because it's still hopefully being sapped.
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I knew that one. What I meant: I try to do that every time but the engie often has taken the sapper off before I stab him.
Old 07-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quicker reflexes to pull your knife out? Or if there's other things they've built nearby, sap them first then the sentry, you'll have more time to stab while the sentry is down that way.
Old 07-08-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justforKicks can only hope to improve

who here cannot wait for Battlefield 3 and Skyrim! and mass effect 3,and far cry 3 .uh so manny games to come!if anyone plays bf2 for pc or has a psn hit me up and we'll troll (i fuckin love these faces.)
Old 07-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
The game looks interesting, but I don't have a PS3 so I can't get it. I really should've took advantage of that $100 of coupon that Gamestop had a couple of months ago.

The game that's coming to me next is Dungeon Siege III. I only play by myself so I wonder how well it will go considering its primarily a coop game. Looks like a good time killer in the boring summer months of gaming.

Yeah Dungeon Siege III looks mint, I played the demo the other week and thought it was great.

Another one to put on my `to get` list`
Old 07-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Recrudescence is on a distinguished road

Just finished my first playthrough of Dragon Quest IX for DS, just started Dragon Quest IV last night. Been on a real JRPG kick lately heh
Old 07-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recrudescence View Post
Just finished my first playthrough of Dragon Quest IX for DS, just started Dragon Quest IV last night. Been on a real JRPG kick lately heh
So whats Dragon Quest like? Ive got a DS
Old 07-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

andrei_balon is on a distinguished road

anything from Blizzard is gold!
Old 04-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cwjakesteel is on a distinguished road

I am trying to tear myself away from videogames. They are very addictive. I have nearly 200 for my wii and 100 for my gaming PC...it takes up so much time...

But on a more positive note, my favourite type of video game is the stealth game, like Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex. I like all mario games too.
Old 04-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

A.Ton.Of.Fun.And.Cum is on a distinguished road

I'm personally an old school gamer, in that I grew up with every system when I was a kid (NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Gear, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, N64, PS One, PS2, PC Games during the '90s, and a friend had Super Genesis), but around high school, my passion ebbed out.

Apart from games online embedded in java applets, it's only very recently that I bought an XBOX 360, and rented and beat Portal, and then rented and didn't beat Half Life 2. I currently own Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Fozor Motorsport 4, and Fable III (came with system).

I hardly have time, but I hope to beat some more games soon.
Old 04-10-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Forza 4 and Fable 3 are great games, I have them both.
Old 04-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88

Just pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 13 hours ago :D
Old 04-11-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Just pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 13 hours ago :D
So you didn't purchase it then?
Old 04-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You beat me to it, my friend! This "pre-purchase" neologism is one of the more ridiculous inventions of the online e-tail world. But I don't blame BlueRaven88 for using it; that's the ridiculous word the vendors use.
Old 04-11-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
You beat me to it, my friend! This "pre-purchase" neologism is one of the more ridiculous inventions of the online e-tail world. But I don't blame BlueRaven88 for using it; that's the ridiculous word the vendors use.
Unfortunately the prefix pre is not restricted to on-line vendors. All too often it is used with a verb which renders the resulting word meaningless.
Old 04-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Quote:
Unfortunately the prefix pre is not restricted to on-line vendors. All too often it is used with a verb which renders the resulting word meaningless.
Pre-purchasing means I have paid for it and once it's released I get it. It's a sort of "pay now and you get it when it's ready" shtick. Pre-purchasing the game (purchasing before it's released) means I get guaranteed access to all beta events from now until launch, and I get 3 days early access to the game when it does release on the market. When it's released, I don't have to pay any further money towards it, and the game itself has no subscription fee.

Some may see this method of purchase as foolish, but I ask you - how many times have you thrown money away? When you purchase something online and get it delivered to your door step, is that not some sort of pre-purchase as well, as you're giving them your money before you have the product? Not only that, but my pre-purchase was a digital copy, meaning as soon as it is released I have only to download it. It's 100% guaranteed that I will get what I paid for, and aside from waiting for the data to download there's no wait time for it, whereas when you purchase something online, you have to wait between 5-12 working days for your product to arrive, and there's a chance it may not arrive whatsoever.

There is even a site called kickstarter that a lot of game developers use when they can't get publisher funding for a game. Basically they make a pitch video and include a "Back this project" link so that the people who want the game are actually paying for the development themselves, cutting out publishers all together. Tim Schafer (who made games like Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle) and Brian Fargo (who made Wasteland, Fallout and Fallout 2) have both gone on kickstarter with great success. Tim Schafer is making a new adventure game called Double Fine. He asked for $400 000, but the amount pledged was over 3.3 million. Brian Fargo is making Wasteland 2, and asked for $900 000, and with still 5 days to go the total has already skyrocketed to over 2.3 million.
Old 04-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Pre-purchasing means I have paid for it and once it's released I get it. It's a sort of "pay now and you get it when it's ready" shtick. Pre-purchasing the game (purchasing before it's released) means I get guaranteed access to all beta events from now until launch, and I get 3 days early access to the game when it does release on the market. When it's released, I don't have to pay any further money towards it, and the game itself has no subscription fee.

Some may see this method of purchase as foolish, but I ask you - how many times have you thrown money away? When you purchase something online and get it delivered to your door step, is that not some sort of pre-purchase as well, as you're giving them your money before you have the product? Not only that, but my pre-purchase was a digital copy, meaning as soon as it is released I have only to download it. It's 100% guaranteed that I will get what I paid for, and aside from waiting for the data to download there's no wait time for it, whereas when you purchase something online, you have to wait between 5-12 working days for your product to arrive, and there's a chance it may not arrive whatsoever. ...
See, BlueRaven88, I tried to make it clear that my criticism of the neologism "pre-purchase" was not directed at your use of this term, which has become commonplace. I am sorry that you seem not to have caught that part of my post.

And yes, I know what the neologism means. The point is that what it describes is not a purchase, which implies the transfer of a good for money. Thus, it is a ridiculous term invented by marketeers, and is an assault on the English language ... as are all such terms.

That doesn't change the fact that the process you describe is a good one, with many benefits for the purchaser. But you didn't "pre-purchase" the game. One cannot "pre"-purchase, only purchase, a good. You purchased a promise.

Okay, English class dismissed.