Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Could I ever fall in love with a post-op transsexual woman?

Hmmm... based on a current posting on post-op transsexuality, I've once again taken a deep look at myself.

I "preach" that a penis is for me not a symbol of masculinity but as much a symbol of female sexuality when placed on a transsexual woman.

On the other hand I also acknowledge the possibility that I am probably bisexual - at least to a degree where my range of attraction does, indeed, include guys - very, very feminine guys, yes, but still guys I would call "he" and not "she". This weakens my former point, obviously.

Add to that, that I have in sadomasochistic set-ups thoroughly enjoyed sexual interaction with quite macho leather-men - and their cocks too.

None the less, I still believe that my point holds water, that a penis can be as feminine as it can be masculine. It's simply a matter of whom it's placed on.

Female pussy can certainly get me going, though admittedly I find it more and more uninteresting - I guess it is fair to say that my attraction to cisgendered women is more an attraction to her femininity as a whole than to her genitalia. When in bed I tend to prefer her dick rather than her pussy.

So what I was thinking was... could I be attracted to a post-up transsexual woman? I'm sure I could, but I have a feeling that I'd in the long run feel that she lacked something... and besides, the medical implications of no libido and no sexual gratification might also have a quite strong influence in my attraction to her sexually.

Could I then be attracted to her as a person? Again, I'm now absolutely certain, that I could - and this leads me to think of the fact that deep down my attraction to trans-women has not as much been to their particular attributes but rather to their mindset. I've before referred to it as this magic "transsexual" mindset that in many ways is highlighting femininity (and in some cases masculinity as well) in a way you simply don't find in a cisgendered woman. Sure, you get a more complex but also a more WHOLE person.

But where do we really separate the physical from the mental?

I don't know if I'll ever know.

Again, I'm rambling...

H