Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default Losing my virginity (Story)

I couldn't move. All I could do is hold my breath and anticipate the inevitable.

I had made him horny. Now I have to take care of it.

What started out as just a tease, out of curiosity, and may be even a bit of hope, it has now become a full blown sex.

I had been sucking and stroking his dick for a good hour, while he played with my pussy with his finger. He didn't dare to poke it all the way in, and I knew he was fighting very hard not to go too deep.

But as his dick started to spew out the sticky goo, I couldn't help, but to encourage his finger to go deeper and deeper... I don't know why, but it was sort of like an instict. The emotion had made me forget that I was a virgin, and my pussy had never been intruded this far.

But there was no time to think. With his dick pulsating in my mouth, I forgot all about being careful and playing it cool... and with few encouraging motion, we crossed the line that devided play sex and real sex.

(to be continued...)
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by WudLuv2try View Post
I couldn't move. All I could do is hold my breath and anticipate the inevitable.

I had made him horny. Now I have to take care of it.

What started out as just a tease, out of curiosity, and may be even a bit of hope, it has now become a full blown sex.

I had been sucking and stroking his dick for a good hour, while he played with my pussy with his finger. He didn't dare to poke it all the way in, and I knew he was fighting very hard not to go too deep.

But as his dick started to spew out the sticky goo, I couldn't help, but to encourage his finger to go deeper and deeper... I don't know why, but it was sort of like an instict. The emotion had made me forget that I was a virgin, and my pussy had never been intruded this far.

But there was no time to think. With his dick pulsating in my mouth, I forgot all about being careful and playing it cool... and with few encouraging motion, we crossed the line that divided play sex and real sex.

(to be continued...)
I felt shocked when his dick smeared the lube gel on my pussy. It felt cold. Then slowly the cold changed to slippery... and from slippery it became wet.

If there's any other word I would use instead of the word 'horny', it'd be wet. And I was feeling wet all over my body. He was just rubbing his dick across the mount and the lips on my pussy, but it was all I needed to start the flow of juice from between the lips on my pussy.

I was supporting my upper body with two elbows, and I looked at what he was doing with intention and expectation. I was as excited as he was, although I didn't show it.

But he sure was showing it... I always knew I could get men excited and get them to start paying their full attention to me and my body if I wrapped my lips around their flesh. They seem to become tamed once I undress my clothes and show them my body. Especially when I let them split my legs and open my pussy to them, they just become hooked and they're not let go until their dick explodes with white thick goo.

Men are strange. They're concentration level is extraordinary when it comes to fucking a pussy, but once they cum, they become dull again. But until they cum, my pussy can play with it as long as it can and give me the share of orgasm as well.

I'm too young to know what orgasm is, in reality, but if I had one, it'd be like that. Explosive and violent.

Men always wanted to bury their meat between my pussy lips, but I never let them. Until today, that is...

Last edited by WudLuv2try; 05-21-2010 at 02:48 AM.
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I could see the intention in his eyes. They were red. Almost teary. They were diluted, and they were focused on somewhere between here and there.

But his dick was focused. It was focused on splitting my lips and entering the chamber that he so strongly desired. I could feel it in his sweaty hands, as he swept them across my small chest... through my hips... down the cheeks... and over my lips.

And I was told what was about to come, as his fingers intruded and awakened the gland... that had now started to produce wet fluid... that was mixed with his wet fluid... and made a very slippery coating... in... and around my pussy...

It was glistening, almost shining, from the lamp on the ceiling. And made a slippery sound, as he tossed his dick up and down the cracks of my pussy.

And just as I was feeling brave, he shattered every expectation of mine with a single thrust, that felt like a large hole had sunk inside my vagina. The hole was then quickly filled with his flesh, and I found myself eagerly wrapping my pussy around his long thick dick, which had barely buried its head into my tiny pussy.

And it felt great.

I felt satisfied.

Last edited by WudLuv2try; 05-21-2010 at 02:57 AM.