Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default The transsexual paradox...

I've had my fair share of wives, bio-girlfriends and transsexual girlfriends over time. And the trans-girls are the sweetest, the most interesting, the loveliest and the ones I simply adore the most!

But that's not really my point :-)

My point is that trans-women are so often unfairly judged... they are SUPPOSED to be more gorgeous than bio-women (and, indeed, they often are), they are EXPECTED to have more perfect tits (some do) and in general they are FORCED to be so much better in all respects than bio-women (and they ARE)... and still that's not enough...

Yes, I know, I live in Asia where transsexual women are gorgeous and beautiful, but in spite of that I never expected any thing. I entered this with a total open mind and a total amount of naivity... and I was welcomed to an almost embarrassing degree... to a world of the sweetst love...

To me this is not about tits or cocksizes or what ever attributes are needed to make a boy into a girl. To me this is all about finding deep passion among a group of lovely, lovely human beings who have their very own and personal approaches to being transsexuals. This is about respect and about finding other ways to happiness than what we are normally taught.

Surely, the best tits I have ever fondled are on transsexual women... surely, the most beautiful and the sweetest and deepest girls I have ever had the pleasure of being with are transsexuals...

But let's not judge by the paradox of attributes! Let us in stead enjoy, awe and LOVE! Let us get deeper! And let us, as the socalled "trans-lovers", above all submit to the fact that we love the most amazing women ever born. In spite of tits, cocks and beauty...

I'm hooked and I will for ever be in love with m2f transsexuality as the most beautiful concept ever "invented". And I will never judge the book by its cover... but surely, a nice set of boxes is cool... but it will never and should never be a judging element of what transsexuality is all about. That's a ridiculous and idiotic paradox...

Peace!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-18-2008 at 11:34 AM.