Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
a9127 has shown some beautiful people here. Not wanting to insult anyone by not knowing the proper 'classifications' I used the term 'people'. To my knowledge, a CD is a cross dresser who has not gone through any physical transformations. And am also not certain that my using beautiful 'girls' or 'lady's' would be proper to either CD's or to Transgenders who do prefer feminine pronouns. In either case, I'm far blown away that these CD's can be as stunning as they are. Some I can't imagine truly are men. Do you (a9127) have a collection available for viewing by anyone? Would like to see more of them.
Glad you enjoy them! In my experience, how someone “identifies” is very personal and often unique to that individual. As this thread is called “Hot C/D’s” it infers “crossdressers” who may in fact identify as “male” and possibly “straight.” Then again, maybe not... As I do not know know any of the beautiful individuals that I post, If I ever make reference to gender I always prefer to “err” on the side of calling them “female” or use the pronoun “she.”

My own personal feelings are that I find each one I have posted incredibly attractive and would consider myself lucky to have such a beautiful person as my friend and lover—no matter how they choose to identify.

If you check out some sites like Pinterest and Tumblr you will find many collections devoted to transwomen, crossdressers, and femboys. Also this site has several threads devoted to all of the above.

Andy