Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lipslockd143 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lipslockd143
Default New

I'm new to this kind of stuff but hello. So i'm going to keep it simple

I am:
Michelle
21 Years old
Filipina
MtF
from East Coast, USA
Straight
Not your average girl

I'm honestly just looking for some friends online that know what I'm going through and admire people like myself. Also I am single.. just throwing it out there haha.

I was born physically male but knew since day one that I was female. There was no doubt. I was shocked when my parents were very supportive of me during my transition. Around 4 yrs old, I was very much into dresses, make-up, long-hair, shoes, and dolls. I loved all those things growing up . At age 13, HRT time

Growing up in High school was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. Day by Day I'd be called names and .. a lot other cruel bullying. Then I finally graduated and started going to a CC which I'm still attending. And here I am.

oh real quick :
I do want to have SRS
No to Breast Augmentation :/
On hormones

any questions about my personal life and/or my transition from male to female, msg me. (would've written more but it's gettin late)
Old 03-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I'm only uploading a few pictures . I dn't really trust this site but if i meet someone i like on here we can email each other some nice pictures
Attached Thumbnails
37452_468757403227_718663227_6577724_4348291_n.jpg  
Old 03-22-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forums! I feel for you for the fact that you've been bullyed earlier in your life but you've been strong to not let it bother you too much or change you.

I've not been here myself that long but I've seen no reason not to trust this place. There's plenty of other girls here that have been in your position and that can relate to you.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here, however long that might be.
Old 03-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah , it was really hard to get through those years because of the bullying. I wish for younger trans. to not go through what we've been through. It's way to hard but it was really worth it because now I'm happier and I'm honest with myself.

@Curioustsliker thank you for a warm welcome
Old 03-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipslockd143 View Post
I'm new to this kind of stuff but hello. So i'm going to keep it simple

I am:
Michelle
21 Years old
Filipina
MtF
from East Coast, USA
Straight
Not your average girl

I'm honestly just looking for some friends online that know what I'm going through and admire people like myself. Also I am single.. just throwing it out there haha.

I was born physically male but knew since day one that I was female. There was no doubt. I was shocked when my parents were very supportive of me during my transition. Around 4 yrs old, I was very much into dresses, make-up, long-hair, shoes, and dolls. I loved all those things growing up . At age 13, HRT time

Growing up in High school was the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. Day by Day I'd be called names and .. a lot other cruel bullying. Then I finally graduated and started going to a CC which I'm still attending. And here I am.

oh real quick :
I do want to have SRS
No to Breast Augmentation :/
On hormones

any questions about my personal life and/or my transition from male to female, msg me. (would've written more but it's gettin late)
You have friends here. Talk to Tsjodie, Fran and transjen, they will be very supportive of you and so will the rest of us.
Old 03-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Welcome to the Forum. What part of the "East Coast USA" are you from? I'm in Boston.

Enjoy your time here, and take Randolph's advice in the post above.
Old 03-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

@Randolph Will do, thank you

@smc North Jersey.. about twenty minutes or so away from the big apple. East Coast represent! haha

btw how do you do the 'quote' thing
Old 03-22-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Randolph Will do, thank you

@smc North Jersey.. about twenty minutes or so away from the big apple. East Coast represent! haha

btw how do you do the 'quote' thing
Each post has QUOTE button in the bottom right corner. Click on that button and it will bring up the quote in the reply dialogue box.

If you want quote more than one post then click on the icon to the right of the QUOTE button. That will open the reply box. Click the back button on your browser. Click on the Multi-Quote button for the next post that you want to quote in the same reply and it will put that quote in the reply box. Keep doing this until you have quoted all messages that you want to.

Last edited by ila; 03-22-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pbr_42069 is on a distinguished road
Default East coast represent!!!

Just wanted to extend the warm welcome!!! I'm also an east coaster in central CT, and I'm happy to see you on here! You are astonishingly beautiful too... might I add...
Old 03-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cools. Tri-state. How far away are you from the big apple? I've drove passed through CT once when I went to Maine.

And Thank you for the comment! made my night
Old 04-03-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pbr_42069 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cools. Tri-state. How far away are you from the big apple? I've drove passed through CT once when I went to Maine.

And Thank you for the comment! made my night
Hey yeah no problem! I'm about two, two and a half hours from NY, and north NJ. You'd be worth the trip, I'm sure!
Old 06-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

hi, just found your post - doing a new jersey search... LOL... I'm down in central jersey.. work up north... would love to keep in touch.