Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Is it epic time?
Yes 10 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hawkeye19 is on a distinguished road
Talking 3Tgirl Story #3

Sorry it's been such a long time, almost a year. I've been really busy with my writing internship and my schooling. I've improved in my non-erotic writing immensely, but I don't know how I fare with my old craft. I present you the stars:

Siera:
Pictured first
Taylor:
Pictured Second
Kristin:
Pictured Third

Ms. Manning:
(Sorry, no recent picture.)

And now I present you with the third installment of the Shemale epic:

Both Kristin and Seira waited with anticipation, their cocks still wet and covered in cum. Taylor thought hard on what the girls should do next. Taylor smiled as her idea came to mind, and was about to explain it when the doorbell rang. All three girls were surprised, not expecting anybody to interrupt them.
Kristin glanced at the clock, and then the closest calender. Eight O'clock, August seventh. Kristin forgot all about her scheduled tutoring before her senior school year. Kristin quickly told Seira and Taylor to hide in the bathroom while she got redressed. She put on tight sweats with no underwear, and a pink t-shirt. The doorbell rang a second time before she finally answered.
She instantly recognized the tutor at the door, Ms. Lyn Manning. She had curly black hair that went down to her shoulders, and a white face implying she was a mix of Russian and German. She was the same height as Kristin, but with much larger tits. Her ass was perfectly round, and stuck out like Seira's. Kristin once masturbated in the school bathroom stall to a picture of her.
"May I come in, Kristin?" Lyn asked politely.
"Umm, yeah come right in." Kristin replied, sex still on her mind.
"Thank you very much," Lyn made herself at home on the sofa,"I just brought a book on senior prep to look over, no actual studying."
"Thank God."
Kristin sat down on the couch next to Lyn, her eyes not leaving her body.
"Okay, I'd thought we'd start with the schedule recommendations..."
Kristin didn't answer, she had her mind set on the idea of a four-way with Ms. Manning. She didn't even notice that her erection was at it's full peak, pushing up against her sweats.
Lyn laughed,"I guess your vagina is still on Summer vacation."
Kristin looked down and notice her boner. "Oh God I'm so sorry, please don't tell anybody about this, you're like my favorite teacher."
"I guess my lessons aren't the only thing you're paying attention to."
Kristin was extremely embarrassed, but was even more turned on at the same time. Kristin was about to let Lyn leave, when Lyn did something totally unexpected. She began to unbutton her shirt.
"Let's have a different lesson for tonight, shall we?" Ask Lyn.
She got her shirt and bra completely off, exposing her bouncing tits. Before Kristin reached for them, Lyn stood up.
"Maybe you should learn a little, I mean big something about me." She laughed.
Lyn pulled down her pants and panties, exposing an eight inch erection. Kristin gasped, but before she could say another word, Lyn was on her knees, removing Kristin's sweats. Kristin took the liberty of removing her own shirt.
Lyn smiled with excitement as she began to look the top of Kristin's cock, while stroking the shaft with her hand. She then moved her right hand down under Kristin's balls, and instructed her to hold both her thighs up.
Lyn then began licking the asshole of Kristin, making deep thrust with her tongue. Kristin's moans could be heard through the whole house. After her tongue got a work out, she use her finger to massage Kristin's ass, while deep throating all of Kristin's shaft.
Lyn started slowly, using her tongue to massage the shaft from the head all the way to the bottom. She then began to move her whole head up down at a faster rate, causing pre-cum to start oozing out of Kristin's cock.
The motions were so fast, Kristin only lasted about five minutes. She let out a huge moan of pleasure as she unloaded almost a gallon of cum into Lyn's mouth. Lyn swallowed what she could, and smiled up at Kristin.
"Looks like we have another guest." Said Siera from behind the couch.
"I'm ready to have a lot of fun, ha ha." Taylor said giggling.
The night is still young, and a great all-shemale four way is in the making.

To be continued very soon, sorry about the cock tease, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
l_f3d4f5386bd5aff377a3076bc129ac21.jpg   l_bf162c4de7be16ae758b98d983a14e19.jpg   l_d220dcb765589415c23f15763baeeeb7.jpg  

Old 08-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

i missed the first, but imagining those three lovelies...hmm
Old 04-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tlksx is on a distinguished road

I like this story very much. Please write more.........