Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

9&3/4inches is on a distinguished road
Talking Why are shemales so hard to find ?? :(

Why aren't shemale as opened as normal girls ?? or men ?? , alot of shemales probably comes on this site but aren't they in search for men ? as we are in search for them ? unless most of them already have men,but why can't they come on this site, lets as know their shemales etc etc don't really care if they got men but just come in here and flirt with us as most true women with husbands do (damn true women even goes over the boarder)?? cause seriously i hate being teased except when if the teaser is infront of me and we're alone. watching all this hot pictures on this site are some really big tease man!! i can't take it anymore. I just wish shemales could just come out and walk out freely because trust me, their actually alot of men that would accept to date and fuck a shemale so far as that shemale takes it easy and becomes very close friends with than certain man instead of always sitting at thise gay clubs like hoes waiting to be picked up. example
i met my best friend at the age of 11 and never noticed he was gay until i began to suspect something that he does on his computer and he finally told me, he was gay at the age of 17 but still thus am strictly straight he is still my best friend and i don't think i may ever find a straight friend that can replace him. its just as that , no human in this world is cold hearted enought to reject a friend whom he has been friends with and known them for a long time. Wow , i mean if i was at this party,university or whatever and met this nice looking girl with a tight ass and we chilled out for a while and told me that she was a shemale??!! wow ?? there would be alot of hardcore sick shit rushing through my head, she doesn't really need to be very pretty or very hot i want her to look girly and feminine and NO! i don't want her to look like a man, but after that party i'll make sure that girl comes with me to my house :D so c'mon babes, be confident and step out
all i want is to meet a very girly hot big butt with a big cock shemale in Canada Montreal
between the age of 18 to 30
because i would choose a shemale over a hot nice girl anytime!
Why do most shemales have hard time getting a job ? and gay people doesn't ?? huh ??
if only this girls stepped out instead hiding themselves thinking they might be degraded or humiliated.... nah seriously sorry for my english and i won't bother continuing this.. i just don't know what to say am out!
and please guys reply and if their some reasons why shemales should hide themselves from the public unlike the gay people feel free to tell me because i maybe be wrong

all i want is to meet a shemale from montreal

Last edited by 9&3/4inches; 03-05-2008 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-05-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Really interesting post 93/4 (really? lucky boy) Anyway wish i had more time to reply, but i think your right probbly a lot of tgirls do come here but not may get involved, some that do only come to advertise them selves which in the long run wont do them any favors.
Surly they would feel safe here among friends, mabey their afraid of being swamped with love sick shecock crazed guys (could be guilty of that:D).
i can understand then feeling they have to hide in the outside world because there is a lot of hatred for minorities of all types out there, lets face it gay people had a very hard time and were shunned for a very long time before they have become accepted, even now there is still a lot of homophobic people in this world, i think it will be a very long time before such a small and "unusual" minority ever get excepted into the mainstream.

All we can do here is join with you 9 and say -
TGURLS COME OUT WEREEVER YOU ARE WE LOVE YOU AND WELCOME!
Old 03-05-2008
She-cock inspector

By the way 9, nothing wrong with your English and welcome to you as well.
Old 03-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arato can only hope to improve

YOU said it all 9&3/4inches
Old 03-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R2000 is on a distinguished road

In our world, actually shemales aren't yet welcome/accepted as they desire/deserve, and that's comprensible, just watching the gay racism around every place, remember that the almost all shemale population starts her transition from being bi or gay, so they come from really difficult realities and choices.
Old 03-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I actually read quite a few reasons as to why ladyboys do this while I was first researching the topic almost a year ago. Ladyboys feel very self-conscious about their looks as it is, so they have EXTREMELY low self esteem and self confidence. Now imagine that they like a guy they know. Could be an average Joe like you or me, could be some tight-butted muscled up jock. Either way, she has liked this guy for ages, and she finally gets the balls (no pun intended) to talk to him and ask him out. In this ladyboy's mind, there are 3 outcomes from here.

1. He will say yes, she dates him, she tells him that she is a ladyboy and he has no problem with it, so they live happily ever after making love day in and day out. This is the LEAST likely thing to happen, maybe a 2% chance at best.

2. He will say no, right on the spot. Either because he doesn't like her or he is already taken. Not a very likely scenario but could still happen, maybe 35% chance of occurring; and it would be a bit of a blow to her self esteem but she could recover.

3. He says yes, they go out on the date, she tells him that she is a ladyboy. He is disgusted at this fact, makes a scene in the restaurant or wherever they are, and tells her never to talk to or call him again. She would be crushed. This is about a 63% chance of happening.

See, in a ladyboy's mind, they are nothing special and are in fact inferior to women. While you, me and Jesus all know this is downright garbage, that in fact she is equal to, if not superior to women, she will avoid approaching any man until she is confident enough with her looks and with herself that she can recover from being dumped like scenario 3.

That's about all the insight I can give for now sorry
Old 03-08-2008
She-cock inspector

Good info and insight blue.
I suppose we here are in a minority as well being tgirl lovers, if we got on a date with a girl and she told us she was a ladyboy we would be more than happy about it, id be ecstatic.
We here are all ladyboy lovers but we are a minority, most guys would be very upset finding that out as you said.
So we have to see things for the ladyboys point of view not ours.
It must be very a frighting situation for a ladyboy to go out on a date, it must take incredible courage to tell someone your secret and there would never be a good time to do it.
Very scary
Old 03-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
See, in a ladyboy's mind, they are nothing special and are in fact inferior to women. While you, me and Jesus all know this is downright garbage, that in fact she is equal to, if not superior to women, she will avoid approaching any man until she is confident enough with her looks and with herself that she can recover from being dumped like scenario 3.
Very well put Blue. Most of us here would be ecstatic to be with a shemale. For us they are special. It must take a lot of courage on a shemale's part to approach any man, but most men cannot imagine what a shemale goes through.
Old 03-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

weronika21ts is on a distinguished road

sometimes i afraid go out, to much perver who wan't hurt us