Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

What was the chubby pilots name in Ricks squad ... Ben something ... oh well thats me. Ben Dixon hah i knew my head of pop culture knowledge would remember!
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Funny how we can rember useless infomation
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

And freeze up when a real impnrtant question is asked ... blank stare , drooling , our brain crashed and needs to reboot. lol
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

How about when you think of a good remark to fire off the day after it was needed
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hate when that happens! Thats when time travel would come in handy.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, I hate it also. I have always envied those who have the gift of seeming to have a snappy comeback ready. You know one way to have such a thing; be an actor in a play or movie where it's all scripted and rehearsed. LOL That is the advantage of the stars, our perception of them is based a lot on what the script says and not what they are really like.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OH YEAH!! lol I just go w/ my gut sometimes , if i mess up i just quickly edit and say " huh , why i dont know what you mean ... see i said this " lol . If only real life had an edit feature. and photoshop would rule too.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
OH YEAH!! lol I just go w/ my gut sometimes , if i mess up i just quickly edit and say " huh , why i dont know what you mean ... see i said this " lol . If only real life had an edit feature. and photoshop would rule too.
What you need to do is walk around looking thru your fingers like you're a movie director and when stoping bad happens you yell and CUT now do it over but this time you're happy with my work and you are taking off you top as you oprn the door

Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 08-04-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just to try to get back to DR WHO here's the current issues cover.
Damn he's cute Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Maybe the rumored Doctor Who movie will shed some light on the Time War.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I dout it, At best the Time War will be a novel since the Time War will have to star the 8th DR
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

But it would be epic , And would reveal what led to the 8th Doctors regeneration.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes it would but the only 8th DR episode was filmed back in the mid 90s and he'll be kinda on the old side to film a DR WHO, I was amazed the even count him as an offical DR as they could have easily not counted him
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

He only had that one movie but was in many novels and audio plays. But if not the Time War what would the movie be about ? It would have to fit in between season 4 and 5 if Tennant plays the Doctor or before season 1 if Eccleston takes the role. Unless it's a multi Doctor story ...
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If i was in charge i'd do a pre 1st DR and show how he escaped in the TARDIS with his grand daughter Susan and perhaps have the movie end where AN UNEARTHLY CHILD began
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That would be cool , he stole the TARDIS from ... i think Marnal was the name of the timelord. To go off on adventures and shirk his Timelord responsibilities ... but all the members of his class were "troublemakers"
The Doctor
The Master
Rami
War Chief
The Monk
all in the same clique in school.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Maybe i can be cast as the RANI
Jersetgirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No ... your not evil enough , your President Romanna potential.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh great she won't be in the movis thanks alot
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She'd be in it ... i just dont remember if she was in his class or not. She is older , as she had control over her regenerations ... to the point where she could "choose" and cycle through possible appearances and gender until finding one that she liked , then she would finish the process of regeneration. ( out of breath )
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Watch the last episode of the 2nd DR WAR GAMES in it the 2nd DR was at first allowed to pick his new apperance but he himed and huled so much the concil got pissed and just picked his new apperance, And Romana got to pick because it was a vountery regenaration
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ahh i see. The first regeneration is supposed to be the most painful. Apparently there were rumors that thats when timelords gain their second heart ... but the Doctor has contradicted that statement before ... then again he gets confused about his age and is suspect.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The first DR refers to his two Hearts in some of his episodes and the DR always had trouble with converting his age in to human years
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Whats your theory about his name ? When is the one time he can reveal it ?

I say wedding vows.

I think River Song became his wife.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think his name is DR due to the fact that when the show was created they just called him the DR and never thought the show would still be on the air 46 years later the DR is the DR like MR SPOCK is just MR SPOCK nuff said of i think he should marry Romana or ROSE
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rose is gone forever but she has the Doctor clone ... See he knows that at one point he will meet River and he will tell her his name ... so he must tell her ... it's a causeality paradox.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes he'll tell her his last name is Doctor and his first name is The so her new name would be River Doctor
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

He was called Theta Sigma , but the Doctor said it was a nickname that he had in school ... i forget which Doctor said it , i think it was the 7th.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That sounds more like a frat house then a name
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Could be worse , it could have been
Kappa Omicron Kappa

K.O.K

I'm a tri Lamb.
Lambda Lambda Lambda 4 eva!
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Here's Leela

It must get pretty lonely in the TARDIS so to keep the DR company may i present Leela
Jerseygirl Jen

Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thats awesome Jen , Will you be doing all the companions? Maybe a Master doll ... i really liked John Simms post regeneration victorian suit , the prof. Yana suit.
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm still working on Nyssa and i'm thinking of making Tegan and Peri and of course i'm also working on the 5th DR Peter Davidson, True story i almost picked Nyssa as my new name
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet ... Jen is a wonderful name for a wonderful girl. My name already has 6 options
William
Will
Billy
Bill
Liam ( my new alias )
Willy
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not saying it is but it kinda stuck on me, When i came out and told my friends and family of the changes i was going to make a few of my friends said i look like a Jennifer and that started calling me Jennifer and it stuck
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ya could have been a Veronica , Jennifer is a great name. I can say that you have been a great friend to me and truly an awesome girl. Have a great night Jen my shifts started ... and Rebecca is coming this way ... bye.
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Veronica? No way i think i'm more of a Betty the a Veronica even if i'm not a blond
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Maybe you coulda been a Heather ... nah Jen suits you , it's a sweet name.
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Heather No i don't think so , Like i said Jennifer kinda stuck to me Perhaps i was always Jennifer but traped being a Jeff in the beganing
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Question

Well i'm happy that Jen is here. Now who should play Rani when she returns? Joan Collins wanted to reintroduce the character then regenerate ... but then who should be cast?
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Billie Piper, This would be a good way to bring her back to DR WHO plus it would really f his mind
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Oooh w/ her natural dark hair to differentiate them. Good choice Jen ... i was going to say the actress who played Jane on coupling and on Jeckyl as his wife.
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another great choice would have been the woman who played Dianah on V and played princess Adala on Buck Rogers in the 25th century but she's kinda old now but she would have been great in the role back in the 80s
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

They would need an older woman to bring the character back. Joan Collins at the time was working on Footballers Wives and said she would do it in a heartbeat , that she liked the character. But as far as the Rani re-intro got was the womans hand w/ red nail polish picking up The Masters ring from his ashes . ( which contains his essence )
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Which means she'll clone the Master since playing with DNA was her thing but i still say give the role to Billie Piper
Jerseygirl Jen

Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

YES!! And you convinced me ... Billie Piper should be the new Rani ... but will she come back to Doctor Who ?
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Will i don't live in England so i have no idea if she's on stage or doing another show but i think she might consider the role as it''s a role totaly differnt from Rose. Anywho going to snuggle up with my boyfriend on the couch and watch a movie on DVD i'll be back on around 11 tonight
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Have fun , If he has a bucket of popcorn on his lap ... look before reaching in.
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How did you know i nuked some popcorn? But sadly his buddy Mitch showed up
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thats the burden of a Timelord , i know what has , will and could happen. Did you know Mitch spilled beer on your couch?