Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where can i find a glory hole

also can u only receive a blow job or can u also give a blow job
Old 10-30-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynova View Post
also can u only receive a blow job or can u also give a blow job
This is perhaps an unusual ? for a female to answer but I DID consult two gay guys I know; One in his 60's and one in his 30's. The older guy says there used to be gloryholes in all the adult video parlors and all you had to do was lock yourself in one of the little booths and put your coins in the slot and select a video to watch. If you exposed your penis and played with it someone in an adjoining booth might stick a finger through the hole bored in the partition and that meant he wanted your penis to suck on. If he stuck HIS penis through the hole, either spontaneously or because you "invited" it in the same manner...finger, then he wanted his sucked. Simple.
The older guy says that almost all the gloryholes in our area are gone because of crackdowns by the vice squads AND the risk of infection with HIV (AIDS). He adds that there were some roadside rest stops and park restrooms that had them too as did a couple of theaters that featured adults-only films. Again, aggressive enforcement by the police have pretty much eliminated them, according to him.
The younger guy says he's had no experience with "public" gloryholes but that there used to be a house in an older but rather nice part of town where, by referral only, one could simply walk into an attached garage, push the button of a doorbell type thing, and expose one's penis. Soon, unless whoever lived there or was visiting for the purpose was out or not in the mood, a finger would appear and the fun began. This ended when someone tried to assault the person on the other side of the wall and nearly did so...but failed. One unusual thing about the place was that there were both males and females, usually women who wandered over from a nearby bar, who did the BJs. I'm told you rang once for a guy or twice for a woman. Pretty well-organized, if you ask me. All services were free, BTW.
I hope you'll avoid the gloryholes entirely. The risk of infection, or spreading same, as well as the very real possibility of being mugged, killed, arrested by a decoy policeman, or, as in the case of at least three men here, as recently as the late 90s, having your penis cut or bitten off by some sicko on the other side. Two of those happened at roadside rest stops late at night, the other in an adult video parlor. The older guy I "interviewed" offer to introduce me to one of the poor guys that lost the head of his penis, apparently a close friend, but I declined. I'm into removal of balls, not penises, except for certain sexual offenses.

Again...Avoid!
Old 11-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Excellent advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
This is perhaps an unusual ? for a female to answer but I DID consult two gay guys I know; One in his 60's and one in his 30's. The older guy says there used to be gloryholes in all the adult video parlors and all you had to do was lock yourself in one of the little booths and put your coins in the slot and select a video to watch. If you exposed your penis and played with it someone in an adjoining booth might stick a finger through the hole bored in the partition and that meant he wanted your penis to suck on. If he stuck HIS penis through the hole, either spontaneously or because you "invited" it in the same manner...finger, then he wanted his sucked. Simple.
The older guy says that almost all the gloryholes in our area are gone because of crackdowns by the vice squads AND the risk of infection with HIV (AIDS). He adds that there were some roadside rest stops and park restrooms that had them too as did a couple of theaters that featured adults-only films. Again, aggressive enforcement by the police have pretty much eliminated them, according to him.
The younger guy says he's had no experience with "public" gloryholes but that there used to be a house in an older but rather nice part of town where, by referral only, one could simply walk into an attached garage, push the button of a doorbell type thing, and expose one's penis. Soon, unless whoever lived there or was visiting for the purpose was out or not in the mood, a finger would appear and the fun began. This ended when someone tried to assault the person on the other side of the wall and nearly did so...but failed. One unusual thing about the place was that there were both males and females, usually women who wandered over from a nearby bar, who did the BJs. I'm told you rang once for a guy or twice for a woman. Pretty well-organized, if you ask me. All services were free, BTW.
I hope you'll avoid the gloryholes entirely. The risk of infection, or spreading same, as well as the very real possibility of being mugged, killed, arrested by a decoy policeman, or, as in the case of at least three men here, as recently as the late 90s, having your penis cut or bitten off by some sicko on the other side. Two of those happened at roadside rest stops late at night, the other in an adult video parlor. The older guy I "interviewed" offer to introduce me to one of the poor guys that lost the head of his penis, apparently a close friend, but I declined. I'm into removal of balls, not penises, except for certain sexual offenses.

Again...Avoid!
Old 11-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thankx alot