Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: How does a Tgirl feel when she loses the power to ejaculate?
come to terms 7 53.85%
sorry 1 7.69%
panicky 2 15.38%
relieved 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Question Tgirls: Losing the power to ejaculate

How does the Tgirls feel when she cannot ejaculate any more due to hormone therapy?
Many of us are curious about her feelings.
Old 06-09-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I voted "come to terms"..

Although this was process that included each of the answers. I was nervous about losing my orgasm, as I understood it. I was relieved as I found my sexuality come more in line with my identity of my gender. I researched this issue by talking with transwomen who had gone through this and women who had opted to remain "fully functional".

My final decision and the coming to terms with this was a simple evaluation of health and economics. Hormone therapy, while not without risks, is more manageable than the potential drawbacks to extensive and continued cosmetic surgery. While it is not without financial costs, the ability to budget a few hundred each month for Dr visits and medicine was/is easier to manage than the few thousand required for surgery.
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss "Sweet to cuddle",
Quote:
I was nervous about losing my orgasm
You didnt lose your orgasm, you only dont eject lots of white lava anymore.
As you have said earlier, now u can have multiple orgasms without the interruption of ejaculation and turn off.

But then I wonder, whats it like to orgasm without ejaculation?
You tell me. What happens? The prostate contracts again and again?
Old 06-10-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
miss "Sweet to cuddle",

You didnt lose your orgasm, you only dont eject lots of white lava anymore.
As you have said earlier, now u can have multiple orgasms without the interruption of ejaculation and turn off.

But then I wonder, whats it like to orgasm without ejaculation?
You tell me. What happens? The prostate contracts again and again?
I have "come to terms" with the eventual loss of ejaculation.

As far as what it is like... ever heard of "edging"? It's essentially bringing yourself almost to the point of ejaculation, and stopping. I imagine it is quite like that. I have all of the physical reactions of a clymax without the ejaculation (usually). The down side is it takes a while to get to that point, but once there, the clymax can happen again and again and again ...

An optimal sexual encounter's clymax would feel like this:
The prostate is being stimulated, my penis gets a little harder and a little larger (not a full-on erection mind you), I rub my penis against my stomach with the palm of my hand as I'm being poked.

The intensity slowly builds until I start to push back against my partner. My back arches and stiffens, my legs shake. I begin to "rock" more agressively with my partner until there is a feeling of "release". This feeling is as much mental/emotional as physical. My whole body shakes and stiffens.

Then after a minute or so, I am ready for more. The time between clymaxes is less than the first, but the "intensity" of the orgasm increases each time as does the sensitivity of my whole body.

The funny thing is that because the penis doesn't grow much and I don't always ejaculate, I have had guys apologize for not gving me enough pleasure. The ones wo have been most apologetic were the ones who literally made my lip bleed from biting down on it they were so good.
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

well, it's all about knowing one another and to let sex take its time. its also realizing that a visually obvious orgasm is not a necessity for a pleasureful lovemaking.
Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Wow, Sweet B,
You have explained the matter so well, that I can almost see them happening in front of my eyes. And do I need to admit again, that you are such an honest & frank person!
Another thing is also becoming clear as Hank has pointed out.
Things go way deeper in the mind and totality of oneself than what is physically manifest.
You feel so much inside your body and mind, yet your partner is unaware of it. Physically speaking, he is as close to you, as can be!

Do we ever understand each other?
Bodily intimate, mentally miles apart!
Old 06-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Physical intimacy is one facet of communication. We tell our partner so much about ourselves by our reactions to their touch and the way we touch them back. The differance between a sex-partner and a lover is their ability to "read" our body.
Old 06-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I had a nice holiday with the sweet Natz from Thailand last year - she's TOTALLY on hormones (we actually argued about that - I think she's way overdoing it) and decided to get off the hormones when I visitied to be able to get hard. I didn't ask her to, but she decided to do so for her own pleasure. She had orgasms but they were mostly dry orgasms. But the main thing, again, was the intimacy!