Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tsad is on a distinguished road
Default [Imlive.com] Where did all the asian t-girls go?

So I've been a frequent imlive.com user, having spent more money than I care to admit on camshows with various transsexuals. I had a bunch of favorite hosts, many from the Philippines, and seems as if overnight they all disappeared. I tried some google searching on any relevant information but cam up blank, so I wonder if anyone here might have some information.

It's really strange. At any given time there were 90-150 online transsexual webcam hosts, whereas at the moment of typing this there are only 26 online hosts! None of which are Asian!

Is anyone aware of any laws that were changed, because it seems very suspicious that all of a sudden every single host is either offline, or has deactivated/deleted their accounts. My favorites folder has shrunk by about half! The accounts are gone.

I tried checking livejasmin, and it seems that nothing happened there, but imlive and all other related sites have become barren wastelands.