Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Callisto walks up and smashs the potion bottle over the wizards head she then takes out her dagger and cut's of his dingy
Jerseygirl Callisto
Attached Thumbnails
callisto1.jpg  
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

HA! My mage mocks Callisto as she fell into a trap. That was a shadow clone ... my Mage also specializes in illusion spells.
But as a peace offering he brewed you a special popion ...
Vaginal
Ale of
Dinky
Gripping
Extract

or V.A.D.G.E for short ... dont ask what it's made from and mind the taste. rotfl
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

The wizard feels a tap on his shoulder and as he turns and looks and sees Callisto behind him, Never trust a mage as far as you can throw him, Poor Gabrielle oh well better her then me
Jerseygirl Callisto
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

What? You dont like Vadge ? Good thing my mage has Callistos one weakness , i summon the souls of her family and while she is distracted i smack her w/ my rod of stroking ... uh striking and cast her into hades. Now i'm bored ... i use my last mana to call forth a TARDIS and leave .
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

Aww double donkey punch !! My mana was to low .... instead of a TARDIS i got the Phone Booth from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Sigh oh well off i go.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Before you leave a cloud of dark smoke appears and out step a man dressed all in black and Callisto is standing next to him and you hear the man in black reply.' look ain't things bad enought down there without her, She your problem' With that the man in black disappears
Jerseygirl Callisto
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Unless she can travel in time she's not my problem anymore ... my mage " Boneya Azzeharde " is going to the future. :razz:

Let Xena or Hercules quench the fire in Callistos loins ...

And when did Johny Cash " the man in black " become a teleporter ?
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Actualy the man in black would have been LORD HADRS ruler of hades, And hell yeah i'd be all over the actor who played Hercules, Oh my now i'm horny
Jersygirl Callisto
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Your Welcome , My mages plan worked ... all too easy.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well Eric will be happy but the mage is stuck stroking his dingy
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The " Booth " has transported the mage to the kingdom of Nymphora ... and Boneya Azzeharde is happy.
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The_Void will become famous soon enough

Transsexuals AND Doctor Who? This is the best damn forum ever!
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Damn right this forum has it all.
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

We even have a transexual DR WHO fan here
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Question

Any progress w/ your custom Doctor and companions ?
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes and no i found the perfect head for the 5th DR but his outfit is going to be a pain to make
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Especially the Cellery on his lapel.
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That's not that hard to do it's finding the matrial to make the outfit
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default not DR WHO but still neat

Just found this on youtube THE ROBINSONS LOST IN SPACE unsold pilot from 04, To bad CW passed on it was better the SMALLVILLE
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smallville has run it's course imo , when it comes back rebrand it as Superman or Metropolis or spin it off into Supergirl or Green Arrow.
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hate Smallville watched the very first episode when aired and hated it as i was bored to tears, But the Robinsons Lost in Space would have been a much better choice yes it was an updated version of the 60s lost in space but it still looked good first off Penny is only a baby and there's a second son David who appears to die in space but they never filmed any other episodes also no DR SMITH and the robot have a whole differnt look to him no more pinchers and no domed head shame i think this would have been a big hit
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I liked the robot , I have one mint in box ...

Well it's from the relaunch of the classic toys ... got it at Spencers years ago.
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

HMMN i missed out on them as i had no idea they were out, I'll have to keep an eye open for one to show up.I have to laught as with all the toys i have did you know that i don't have a single Barbie doll

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not even The X-Files Mulder and Scully versions ?
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nope not even the X-FILES Barbies i don't even have a Barbie Corvette but my sister did hmmnn perhapes i should she if she'll be a nice older sister and give it to her little sister
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That would be sisterly of her. I have the big card Mulder and Scully figures from the X-files movie mint in box. And my coolest ( at least to me ) a talking Jay and Silent Bob action figures set.
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

UMMN who's Jay and BOB? Someone from one of the 90s bad STAR TREK series? The only BOB the comes to mind is OLD BOB from the BLACK HOLE
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You dont know Jay and Silent Bob ?! A Jersey girl gotta know them ... from Kevin Smiths movies ... ok rent Clerks and begin your education of all things View Askew. Jersey Represent!!
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Clerks? Isn't that the crappy cartoon on cartoon network? If so no thanks i prefer the VENTURE BROTHERS that cartoon kicks ass
Jersetgirl Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

HRRMMM ignore the cartoon ... Your assignment is to watch these movies
1. Clerks
2. Mallrats
3. Chasing Amy
4. Dogma
5. Jay & Silent Bob strike back
6. Clerks 2

Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well one outa six ain't bad, i've seen Mailrats
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Then remember Jay and Silent Bob tried to destroy the stage. Watch the other 5 Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Are you refering to the overweight guy and the skinny blond burn out guy?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah Jay and Silent Bob ,
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Like oh my gawd my highschool was full of bozos like them
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Posers , Jay and Bob ... Jersey boys that made good. Kevin Smith ( Bob ) is a great writer/director.
Jason Mewes ( Jay ) ... he's funny and now sober. I have 3 sets of their Action figures.
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well if they are your typical Jerseyboy then i'm very glad i'm a Jersygirl
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

I'm glad your a Jerseygirl Jen. You rule !
Old 08-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just got the five DR's on DVD today, So tonight i get to watch the hotest DR Peter Davidson
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Sweet , We got back to Doctor Who For a Doctor Who thread ... we covered a wide spectrum.
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Never got to watch the DR WHO DVD as planed, I finaly got to watch tonight,
I just ordered THE TIME WARRIOR on DVD from amazon this one stars the act who played BOBA FETT in the STAR WAR movies
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Cool. Dont know if you heard but Gillian Anderson might fill the boots of The Rani next year when Matt Smith starts his tenure as the Doctor. :D Welcome back Jen.
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Didn't she star in the X-FILES?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes , the new producers are big fans and want her to be in the show. They also want to bring back bigger enemies and have more confrontations w/ the Rani and the Master. Remember You Are Not Alone , it applied to more than just the Master.
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well Romana II left the 4th DR to explore E-SPACE so she may still be aroundand will be easy to bring back in the form of a new actress, Give the role to Billie Piper she'd make a great Romana III
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Romana had assumed role of President of the Timelord Council and was presumably on Gallifrey when the Doctor used the ultimate weapon. But if the Rani and the Master back ... Romana would be a great ally. I demand that Nick Frost be cast as the Meddling Monk.
Old 09-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Let the melding Monk stay gone as only Peter Butterworth can play the role, Besides he last appeared in aceint Egypt in the DALEK MASTER PLAN which sadly most of the 12 parts are lost but i do have it on DVD with the three remaining eposides the missing parts have a sound recording and still photos but you can get the jest of the story
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nooo :D They need Timelords and Ladies that were key players in the Doctors past. So Monk , War Chief , Master , Rani , Romana , Marnal ... anyone can come back.
Old 09-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Melding Monk was a great openette for the first DR and would have worked agianst the 2nd DR but the Monk really won't work now, If you want more timelords you forgot the Lama from the last 3rd DR who helped him regenarate in Planet of Spiders
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

They'd revamp the Monk for sure , but he would be a comedic enemy a nuiscance but not as dangerous as the Master or Rani.