Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Can you blame her, I won't let an ape ride in my Corvette either
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

C`mon ... not even Bear from " BJ and the Bear " ? He rode shotgun in a big rig , have a heart Jen.
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Who?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

OMG ... BJ and the Bear was the classic tale of a man and his chimp ... BJ was a trucker and Bear was his navigator uh and a chimp , they never made their deliveries on time but had many grand adventures along the way. And helped those in need ... all the while staying one step ahead of the sinister Sheriff Lobo. A 70's classic ... probably on youtube.
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok found both BJ and Sheriff Lobo on You tube but sorry Bear can not ride shotgun in my Vette
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That's ok cause you cant drive his truck , so there :P
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Was never in to trucks and besides i was born after the CB craze ao i'll stick with cars
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well you be Bandit and i'll be Snowman

Smokey and the Bandit ... great movie.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well i do have a TRANS-AM
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And i have a trucker hat ... Eastbound and Down Jen.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well my TRANS-AM is more of a knight rider TRANS-AM
Jersygirl Jen
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

When i was a kid i had my pic taken sitting in KITT. :D
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My dad took me to a custom car show in SOUTH PHILLIE when i was around 7 years old and KITT was there and it was a big let down for me because i found out that KITT couldn't do the things it did on the tv show and it couldn't talk
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tell me about it But it was a fun day.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Getting back to DR WHO, Did you see the spot on youtube where someone spliced the tenth DR and Donna into footage of the classic STAR TREK
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No , missed it.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I Am The Law

It was pretty cool wish i could have burned a copy on to disc, Another cool meeting would be DR WHO meeting JUDGE DREDD
Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Doctor Who meets Tank Girl would be cooler.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tankgirl YUCK never likes her but i think they have the same creater as they are simliar and both started over in ENGLAND and came out not to far apart but JUDGE DREDD is way better
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I prefer Tank Girls punk rock anarchy style and attitude. She rules the wasteland.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Maybe so but the movie was lame
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Parts of it were bad ... but Lori Petty stepped into the steel-toed ass kicking curb stomping boots of Tank Girl nicely.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I could never get in to it, Didn't see it in the theaters and i rented the VHS tape when it came out and didn't care for it, I'd rather watch JUDGE DREDD or SWAMP THING
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Swamp Thing was awesome ... although they made the sequel too campy ... the tv series was good too.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The first movie was great, the 2nd movie was a let down and i haven't seen the tv series since it first aired in the mid 80s and i was just a kid at the time i rember not caring for the show very much back then
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have the first Swamp Thing on dvd. The kids were funny in pt 2 and it had good music.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I know one of em had the opening song by CCR born on the bayou a really cool song
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That was pt 2 , And Heather Locklear was his love interest.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Knew it was one of em, Sorry Heather Locklear never did anything for me
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She was cute ... but i've never been all that attracted to blondes.

I prefer redheads then brunettes. Back on topic ... when is the next special coming on ... The waters of Mars ?
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My brother use to pound away while looking at photos of her
Haven't heard when BBCAMERICA will air the next special
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I hope that they show it soon ... or at least air reruns or bring back some other shows ... like Hex and Jeckyl or MI-5.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd rather they bring back ROBIN HOOD
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Or classic Doctor Who.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I can just put in a DVD for that, I just got MOONBASE on DVD the 2nd DR vs the Cybermen what could be better
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

:D lucky , I had wished Hex would have continued ... it's the only show i know of where good lost. And the ending ... it went out w/ a whimper. Plus Ella Dee was hot.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I only watched HEX a couple of times so i never really follewed it
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It was a slow build up , I perked up when Ella Dee was brought in ( hot redhead ) and the show became a british Buffy. You gotta watch the last 2 episodes though ... who knew the end of the world was so poetic.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think HEX is one of the shows youtube has full episodes aviable, I'll have to check out the shows on youtube
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

When Ella came into the storyline it became more action oriented ... i mean she's a 500 yr old witch who slays demons and fallen angels but looks like a hot 19 yr old. Oh and she's a redhead ... did i mention i fancy redheads? The ending made me imagine what could have happened ... did they continue the fight or as Ella said get tired of always fighting and just give up.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sounds like you like Ella more then the show it's self, I never cared to much for Xena and the only time i would watch it was when the blond anti Xena was if she was in the episode
Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 08-20-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

You mean Callisto and yeah i watched Hex every week when Ella joined the show .
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah that's the one i was talking about Callisto ,i can't rember her name for awhile but yeah i liked her a lot come to think of it i played a female thief who i based on her she had a nasty streak in her in one game she cut off a guys you know what
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

:o Yikes , My mage has a protective charm against such attacks.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh come on now having your dingy cut off is no big deal
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm rather attached to mine ... and like it that way. Unless i had a hydra penile potion ... another would grow back in it's place. lol
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry no such potion, Once it's gone it's gone it won't grow back trust me i know first hand
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

My mage is very crafty at potion brewing ... i need slimy snails , puppydogs tails , eye of newt , and a wedge of passion fruit and ... TA - DAHH one
Penile
Everlasting
Nearly
Invincible
Serum

or P.E.N.I.S for short.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

YUCK that's one nasty potion i'll never drink double yuck, Why anyone would want to regrow one is beyond me YUCK that idea will give me nightmares
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Wizard please , as if you've never tasted P.E.N.I.S before.