Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-26-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
And it's over. Buffalo has defeated New Jersey 2-0. That pretty much ends New Jersey's playoff drive(they are 12 points out of 8th with only 7 games left to play). They made it interesting, but they were too far out to be able to catch up.
After 41 games we were 10-29-2 -- 22pts (and 27pts behind 8th in the East).

Who would have dared believe we'd be in the hunt for a place in the postseason going into the last ten game of the regular season?!?!

If only they'd gotten rid of MacLean (9-22-2) ten or fifteen games earlier in the season, maybe Lemaire's magic could have kept us in the race for postseason hockey right up to game #82.
Old 03-28-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

k.sucks.you is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
There's really good parity in the league; almost too much. It's no surprise that the ROTY is close. It often is though.

Trash talk aside, I think it's between Skinner and Couture. Logan, to me, is clearly better when you look at the complete game. He's tough in all three zones. He doesn't just get to the net, he's working hard on defense.

Tough for a rookie goalie, especially for a Leafs goalie. :-)
Sorry Shadows, I shouldn't drink and post...

Logan got two more last night in our fourth four goal victory over the amazing Coyotes. They get such little fan support and are constantly surrounded by distractions of trades. I don't know how they do it (besides great coaching and net minding). It's like watching 300. I expect Shane Doan to yell "Sparta!" soon.

It's posible that we'd face them in the first round. If so, we'd play seven games in a month against them. Crazy.
Old 03-29-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry Shadows, I shouldn't drink and post...

Logan got two more last night in our fourth four goal victory over the amazing Coyotes. They get such little fan support and are constantly surrounded by distractions of trades. I don't know how they do it (besides great coaching and net minding). It's like watching 300. I expect Shane Doan to yell "Sparta!" soon.

It's posible that we'd face them in the first round. If so, we'd play seven games in a month against them. Crazy.
I would think that the Sharks would not want to face either Anaheim or Chicago(both teams that seem to be very hot right now). Who knows? The West is so tight right now, that this could happen!
Old 03-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I would think that the Sharks would not want to face either Anaheim or Chicago(both teams that seem to be very hot right now). Who knows? The West is so tight right now, that this could happen!
I don't think it really matters who they play. Every team in the west is pretty darn good and would be a tough match-up. The only team I think they have a real advantage on is the coyotes. They have won every game easily, scoring at least 4 goals and have beaten them 7 straight times. The playoffs are whole different ballgame as shark fans know well.

I think the most encouraging thing is that the sharks have always gotten off to great starts and were playing medicore at best when the playoffs started. This year they are playing their best hockey now. Nabakov was a solid goaltender, but rarely ever stole a game while the sharks would lose games where they put 40-50 shots on goal. Niemi has won more games this year where the sharks have been outplayed than Nabby ever did. I thinks this much more important during the playoffs where one or two games can be the difference.

Will see, some good teams are going to be out in the first round out west.
Old 03-30-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Devils 3-2 Islanders

Won after blowing a 2-0 lead in the 3rd period, but it's too little too late.
...only 6 games left and 12pts behind 8th placed Sabres.
Old 03-31-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Wow! Montreal is playing like they don't want to be in the playoffs!

They are only 5 points up on Carolina(and 2 points up on New York and Buffalo), and if they don't wake up it will be Buffalo, New York, and Carolina in the playoffs with Montreal on the outside looking in.
Old 03-31-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
I don't think it really matters who they play. Every team in the west is pretty darn good and would be a tough match-up. The only team I think they have a real advantage on is the coyotes. They have won every game easily, scoring at least 4 goals and have beaten them 7 straight times. The playoffs are whole different ballgame as shark fans know well.

I think the most encouraging thing is that the sharks have always gotten off to great starts and were playing medicore at best when the playoffs started. This year they are playing their best hockey now. Nabakov was a solid goaltender, but rarely ever stole a game while the sharks would lose games where they put 40-50 shots on goal. Niemi has won more games this year where the sharks have been outplayed than Nabby ever did. I thinks this much more important during the playoffs where one or two games can be the difference.

Will see, some good teams are going to be out in the first round out west.
That's pretty much exactly how I feel. I always worry about Detroit. Vancouver is pretty clearly the class of the league this year. Otherwise, I don't really care who we face in the first two rounds. 3-10 are all just as dangerous.

Our PK is pretty weak recently, and we've got a couple of injuries with a few players still slumping offensively (I'm looking at you, Heatley), but as you said Niemi is on fire. Stellar goaltending is what it takes in the playoffs (and stay healthy).

If we beat Dallas tonight, we'll clinch a spot in the playoffs and pretty much finish their playoff chances. Then two each against the Ducks and Phoenix, with one Kings game. One game at a time.

Good luck to everyone (unless you're playing the Sharks!)
Old 04-01-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
That's pretty much exactly how I feel. I always worry about Detroit. Vancouver is pretty clearly the class of the league this year. Otherwise, I don't really care who we face in the first two rounds. 3-10 are all just as dangerous.

Our PK is pretty weak recently, and we've got a couple of injuries with a few players still slumping offensively (I'm looking at you, Heatley), but as you said Niemi is on fire. Stellar goaltending is what it takes in the playoffs (and stay healthy).

If we beat Dallas tonight, we'll clinch a spot in the playoffs and pretty much finish their playoff chances. Then two each against the Ducks and Phoenix, with one Kings game. One game at a time.

Good luck to everyone (unless you're playing the Sharks!)
San Jose smoked 'em 6-0, so it looks like Dallas is done. I think Calgary will be the next Western team eliminated from contention as the deck is stacked against them right now(for example, the other teams ahead of them have games in hand).
Old 04-01-2011
Dark Overlord

Here are the scores of note:

1. Toronto beat Boston 4-3 in the shootout. Sorry smc, but I am glad the Leafs won as it keeps their slim playoff hopes alive. Toronto can look at their play towards Buffalo and Boston the past few games as a huge positive. The Leafs would usually lay an egg when playing either of those two teams, but they play against them with a lot more fire than before! Toronto held a 4-2 advantage in games won over the Bruins.

2. The Islanders beat the Rangers 6-2. This also helps the Leafs! I think that Gaborik should have gotten a game misconduct for his hit, but at least the Islanders still won.

3. Atlanta beat Philadelphia 1-0(on a goal that perhaps shouldn't have counted?). Boooo! Hisssss!
Old 04-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:

1. Toronto beat Boston 4-3 in the shootout. Sorry smc, but I am glad the Leafs won as it keeps their slim playoff hopes alive. Toronto can look at their play towards Buffalo and Boston the past few games as a huge positive. The Leafs would usually lay an egg when playing either of those two teams, but they play against them with a lot more fire than before! Toronto held a 4-2 advantage in games won over the Bruins.

Don't get your hopes up too much, my friend. I think, given the math, that "slim" would perhaps be best replaced with "infinitesimal."

That was a tough loss for the Bruins. A win would have clinched the division title (which they will still win), but more than that it would have been a nice momentum builder. There was an absolutely terrible penalty-shot call against the Bruins in the overtime ... seriously, I haven't seen so obviously a wrong call in the NHL all this year.
Old 04-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Don't get your hopes up too much, my friend. I think, given the math, that "slim" would perhaps be best replaced with "infinitesimal."

That was a tough loss for the Bruins. A win would have clinched the division title (which they will still win), but more than that it would have been a nice momentum builder. There was an absolutely terrible penalty-shot call against the Bruins in the overtime ... seriously, I haven't seen so obviously a wrong call in the NHL all this year.
Well, the call against Toronto in overtime was pretty weak as well.

I think Miller is more hurt than Buffalo is letting on. That could crumble their confidence and Toronto could squeak in. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they made it.

The Rangers have played poorly two games in a row, and they don't have a large margin of error either.

I just wish that Carolina would stop winning. If Toronto doesn't make it, I want their position to be as high as possible so Boston gets a worse pick.
Old 04-02-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
San Jose smoked 'em 6-0, so it looks like Dallas is done. I think Calgary will be the next Western team eliminated from contention as the deck is stacked against them right now(for example, the other teams ahead of them have games in hand).
Fun game. Some highlight reel goals, everything going well, everyone having fun. Great to see this time of year.

Sharks clinched a playoff spot (only the second team to do that out west). The best part was passing Detroit. Now Sharks control their destiny for home ice in the playoffs.

I read that playoff tickets went on sale in the afternoon, before we clinched a spot. That takes some confidence!

Calgary is 3 points behind Chicago in the 8th spot (but 2 more games plyaed). Would have been nice to see those two swap places, but I'm now okay with whatever happens out west. I think the top 8 will stay that way. Everyone is playing each other, so they'll be some shifting up and down.

Iginla got his 1000th point last nigh. Jumbo Joe Thornton is sitting at 997, so I hope he'll get it before the end of the season.

Good luck, and I hope you don't need to do any math to see if your team will make the playoffs!
-K
Old 04-02-2011

Thumbs up Devils 4-2 Flyers

A Patrik Elias hat trick.

...10pts behind 7th and 8th in the east with just five games left this season.
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow! Montreal is playing like they don't want to be in the playoffs!

Would you believe they are taking lessons from the Flyers
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-02-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Would you believe they are taking lessons from the Flyers
Flyersfan Jen
Montreal started the shitty playing demonstrations so I think the Flyers are taking the lessons.
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Well, a certain Boston team won the Northeast Division today.
Old 04-02-2011

Thumbs down Devils 1-3 Canadiens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Montreal started the shitty playing demonstrations so I think the Flyers are taking the lessons.
Why couldn't the Canadiens have also 'taken the night off' tonight?

This loss finally eliminates the Devils -- first postseason we've missed since 1996.
...now it's time for MLB.
Old 04-03-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post

This loss finally eliminates the Devils -- first postseason we've missed since 1996.
Montreal couldn't afford to take any more nights off. I think they should be okay now.

Toronto won tonight 4-2(but so did the freaking Hurricanes, damn it!), so that helps bring them 3 points behind the Rangers. Buffalo lost in OT(why couldn't it have been in regulation?), so Toronto gained a point on them.

Buffalo and Carolina play tomorrow, so I will have to pick Buffalo to win it, so Carolina doesn't gain two points on Toronto. I wish they were both playing different opponents, that way they could BOTH lose.
Old 04-03-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm glad that Montreal finally decided to show up and play. Now hopefully they will continue to play good hockey for the rest of the season.

Quote:
Montreal couldn't afford to take any more nights off. I think they should be okay now.

Toronto won tonight 4-2(but so did the freaking Hurricanes, damn it!), so that helps bring them 3 points behind the Rangers. Buffalo lost in OT(why couldn't it have been in regulation?), so Toronto gained a point on them.

Buffalo and Carolina play tomorrow, so I will have to pick Buffalo to win it, so Carolina doesn't gain two points on Toronto. I wish they were both playing different opponents, that way they could BOTH lose.
shadows, I hope Toronto does pick up enough points to get a playoff spot. I wouldn't mind seeing both Buffalo and the Rangers eliminated.
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Damn Flyers got beat by the Rangers 3-2
Looks like they want to hand first place to the mother Captials
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-03-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Damn Flyers got beat by the Rangers 3-2
Looks like they want to hand first place to the mother Captials Flyersfan Jen
Nooooooo!!! Don't let them do it Jen. Get over to Philadelphia and sort them out. I can't stand the Capitals.
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nooooooo!!! Don't let them do it Jen. Get over to Philadelphia and sort them out. I can't stand the Capitals.
Q: How can one fan motivate the Flyers to do anything?

A: Offer to let them beat you up in the parking lot of the Wells Fargo Center on an off day, so they stay in practice.

(Sorry, Jen. I love you but I hate the Flyers.)

Last edited by smc; 04-03-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey, shadows, a friend of mine reminded me of a great old joke about your favorite team. I hadn't heard it in years.

Q: What's the difference between a line of cocaine and a pair of Leaf tickets?

A: People would pass up a pair of Leaf tickets.
Old 04-04-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hey, shadows, a friend of mine reminded me of a great old joke about your favorite team. I hadn't heard it in years.

Q: What's the difference between a line of cocaine and a pair of Leaf tickets?

A: People would pass up a pair of Leaf tickets.
Hardy har har!

I think with the Rangers winning and Buffalo getting a point pretty much kills the Leaf's chances. I knew it was a slim chance, but I was hopeful of a miracle. At least it is taking to almost the end of the season before they were eliminated this year. Last year they were pretty much out of it since January!
Old 04-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Q: How can one fan motivate the Flyers to do anything?

A: Offer to let them beat you up in the parking lot of the Wells Fargo Center on an off day, so they stay in practice.

(Sorry, Jen. I love you but I hate the Flyers.)
Ummnnn no thanks, i'm barely recovered from my last trip thru a parking lot

Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ummnnn no thanks, i'm barely recovered from my last trip thru a parking lot

Flyersfan Jen
Of course, Jen, I didn't mean you. I thought we could find some drunk on the streets of South Philly, throw a Bruins jersey on him, and let the Flyers have their fun.
Old 04-05-2011
Dark Overlord

Darn Bruins decided to forget how to play a complete game and let the Rangers win 5-3 after starting out with a 3-0 lead! That pretty much ends it for the Leafs.

At least I can focus on the Jays now.
Old 04-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nice to see the Oilers beat Vancouver. Doesn't mean anything in the big picture, but I'm sure it meant a lot to the players.

Sharks continue red hot; six goals in both their last two games. Clowe left with an injury early in the first, but that was the only bleak spot. Thornton got his 999th point, so he'll likely hit 1000 on the road.

Earlier this year, we couldn't buy a bounce. Everything was going wrong; open net misses, just and and .

Now, no matter who, what or when, the puck just goes in. D and Niemi are solid, and when they're not, there's another bounce. Right now, noone can touch.

I hope this can keep up for 19 more games! Save some for the playoffs!

-K
Old 04-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the playoffs start next week and looking at who's in rightnow i'd love to see the Flyers play the Redwings for the Stanley Cup but i get the feeling this year it will be the Canucks vs Rangers with the Canucks winning in 6
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-09-2011
Dark Overlord

For the second year in a row, the Ranger's playoff lives depend on their final game. Their only way in is if they win and Carolina loses.

Buffalo beat the Flyers 4-3 in OT. The Flyers are heading into the playoffs in a huge funk. They are 2-4-4 in their last 10 games. If the playoffs started today, they would be facing Buffalo, and if they play like they did in this game they are in big trouble indeed!

Anaheim beat LA 2-1 and are now in the playoffs.

Chicago beat Detroit 4-2 and all they need is one point in their last game to eliminate Dallas. Chicago plays Detroit again in their final game of the season.

San Jose lost 4-3 to Phoenix. They remain in 2nd place in the West, one point up on Detroit. They play Phoenix once more to finish off the season.
Old 04-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
For the second year in a row, the Ranger's playoff lives depend on their final game. Their only way in is if they win and Carolina loses.

Buffalo beat the Flyers 4-3 in OT. The Flyers are heading into the playoffs in a huge funk. They are 2-4-4 in their last 10 games. If the playoffs started today, they would be facing Buffalo, and if they play like they did in this game they are in big trouble indeed!

The Rangers have been playing great as of late and i think there hot streak will continue
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-09-2011
Shecock obsessed

Default Montreal 4 - 1 Toronto

Well, shadows, it looks like Montreal got revenge for their loss to Toronto back in February. Toronto was playing surprisingly good hockey. Even Montreal finally decided to show up to play.
Old 04-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Happy dance the REDWINGS beat the BLACKHAWKS which prettymuch ends the BLACKHAWKS season, ain't that a shame yeah i'm all broken up about them not making the playoffs oh boo hoo hoo
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-10-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Happy dance the REDWINGS beat the BLACKHAWKS which prettymuch ends the BLACKHAWKS season, ain't that a shame yeah i'm all broken up about them not making the playoffs oh boo hoo hoo
Flyersfan Jen
Go ahead, Jen. Tell us how you really feel about the Blackhawks and don't hold back.
Old 04-10-2011

Exclamation A certain Flyersfan is going to be a bit angry about this...

Quote:
Flyersfan Jen
Jen it looks like you didn't count on Minnesota Wild.

The Wild's 5-3 win over the Stars, has kept Dallas out of the postseason and left your 'beloved' Blackhawks in 8th place in the West.
Old 04-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jen it looks like you didn't count on Minnesota Wild.

The Wild's 5-3 win over the Stars, has kept Dallas out of the postseason and left your 'beloved' Blackhawks in 8th place in the West.

Damn WILD oh well at least the BLACKHAWKS will never get past the CANUCKS
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-10-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Damn WILD oh well at least the BLACKHAWKS will never get past the CANUCKS
Flyersfan Jen
They did last season and the Canucks were the better team then too. The Canucks tend to fall apart in the playoffs.
Old 04-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well, shadows, it looks like Montreal got revenge for their loss to Toronto back in February. Toronto was playing surprisingly good hockey. Even Montreal finally decided to show up to play.
It seems to me that Toronto basically stopped playing with any intensity the day they were officially eliminated from post-season contention.

At least I can take solace in the fact that Boston won't be getting a top-5 pick again this year.
Old 04-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
They did last season and the Canucks were the better team then too. The Canucks tend to fall apart in the playoffs.
To be honest, Vancouver and Chicago are totally different from what they were last year. Chicago basically squeaked in, and their defensive core and goaltending are inferior to last season. I think Vancouver will take this series in 6 games at the latest(5 games more than likely).

I am picking Vancouver to win the Cup this year. Even though they were in a weaker Division, they still beat a lot of good teams during the season. You don't get to 117 points by chance.
Old 04-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
To be honest, Vancouver and Chicago are totally different from what they were last year. Chicago basically squeaked in, and their defensive core and goaltending are inferior to last season. I think Vancouver will take this series in 6 games at the latest(5 games more than likely).
Chicago's goaltending is inferior because they gave away their cup winning goalie to San Jose who ended up second in the west.

Quote:
I am picking Vancouver to win the Cup this year. Even though they were in a weaker Division, they still beat a lot of good teams during the season. You don't get to 117 points by chance.
Vancouver has a very good chance to win the cup if they don't blow it in the first round. After that it's all gravy for them.

I would really like to see Montreal take the cup, but that's a long (dream?) shot. The Boston - Montreal series will be a good one as their games are always unpredictable.
Old 04-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
... I would really like to see Montreal take the cup, but that's a long (dream?) shot. The Boston - Montreal series will be a good one as their games are always unpredictable.
Not completely "unpredictable," my friend. I think we can state with some assurance that there will be fights on the ice, recriminations, trash-talking in the newspapers, and at least one really, really, really bad call by the referees in every game!
Old 04-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Not completely "unpredictable," my friend. I think we can state with some assurance that there will be fights on the ice, recriminations, trash-talking in the newspapers, and at least one really, really, really bad call by the referees in every game!
You've got that right.
Old 04-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just hope the teams in the cup finals are not the BLACKHAWKS vs LIGHTING that matchup would make a hockey hater out of me

Flyerfan Jen
Old 04-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=transjen;181360]I just hope the teams in the cup finals are not the BLACKHAWKS vs LIGHTING that matchup would make a hockey hater out of me

That about sums it up for me.
Old 04-13-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Chicago's goaltending is inferior because they gave away their cup winning goalie to San Jose who ended up second in the west.

Vancouver has a very good chance to win the cup if they don't blow it in the first round. After that it's all gravy for them.

I would really like to see Montreal take the cup, but that's a long (dream?) shot. The Boston - Montreal series will be a good one as their games are always unpredictable.
It's just not their goaltending, Ila. Their defensive core was gutted due to the Cap, and that made a huge difference in their own zone. I'm not sure why they went the Turco route. Surely there were better options out there.

Montreal and Boston will be a wild series. I can see it going seven games.
Old 04-13-2011
Dark Overlord

Here are the scores for tonight's games:

1. Pittsburgh beat Tampa Bay 3-0. Even without Crosby or Malkin, the Pens took it to TB. They were also able to shut down Lecalvier, St. Louis, and Stamkos, which goes a long way towards a series victory. If they can keep that up, it should be a short series.

I think Pittsburgh will win in 5 games.

2. Washington beat New York 2-1 in the 1st OT. Semin scored the winner, his first goal in 14 playoff games(he last scored a goal two years ago).

Even though Washington won this game 2-1, I think the Rangers will win in 6 games.

3. Detroit beat Phoenix 4-2. Detroit has played well against the Coyotes this year( I believe), so I think they will take this series in 5 games.

There are two other games still being played.

Vancouver leads Chicago 2-0 with 15:50 left in the third period. Vancouver is outshooting Chicago 30-24.

Nashville is leading Anaheim 3-0 after two periods. Nashville is outshooting Anaheim 22-16. I think that Ray Emery will be getting the call in game #2, as Dan Ellis is not playing as sharp as he should be.
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hello.... is this mic on?
what happend to all the hockey fans?
For the most part the playoffs has had some good games
The RANGERS and FLYERS have finaly shownen some life, the BLACKHAWKS are getting the day lights knocked out of em and stay playing the shark theme from Jaws as they are devouring the KINGS, The Pens and Lighting are pretty evenly matched shame the PENS are missing Crosby and Malkin, and the PREDS are feasting on DUCKS but i have to admit the series i like the best is the REDWINGS vs Coyotes and last but not least are the BRUINS having trouble agianst the CANDIANS all in all most have been fun games to watch so why all the silence?
Flyersfan Jen
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The RANGERS and FLYERS have finaly shownen some life, the BLACKHAWKS are getting the day lights knocked out of em and stay playing the shark theme from Jaws as they are devouring the KINGS, The Pens and Lighting are pretty evenly matched shame the PENS are missing Crosby and Malkin, and the PREDS are feasting on DUCKS but i have to admit the series i like the best is the REDWINGS vs Coyotes and last but not least are the BRUINS having trouble agianst the CANDIANS all in all most have been fun games to watch so why all the silence?
Flyersfan Jen
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm depressed about the Bruins. Losing Chara for Game 2 was huge, and it's still not clear he's over his virus and available for tonight.

But at least the Red Sox are starting to do well!
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A big, big win for the Bruins at the Bell Centre tonight, taking down the Habs 4-2. There's still life left!
Old 04-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Flyersfan Jen
Well, with Toronto not making the playoffs my interest has waned a little.

I should add that LA and San Jose are tied at 1 game apiece. San Jose won their first game 3-2 in OT and lost their second game 4-0. I wouldn't call that devouring the Kings Jennifer.

Last edited by shadows; 04-19-2011 at 12:33 AM.