Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-01-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You may find me at the front door by the time you get there. I only hope I can put a smile on her face as big as that other guy did.
There would be more than that beautiful smile on her face when I'm finished.
Old 03-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotdddstop is on a distinguished road

Foxy Angel is one sexy shemale
Old 03-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Chris22 is on a distinguished road

Foxy is Gorgeous! does anyone know the name of the dark haired girl in the nurse set of pics??
Old 03-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Foxy in Purple

Some more of Foxy Angel.
Attached Thumbnails
fa41.jpg   fa43.jpg   fa45.jpg  

Old 03-02-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Some more of Foxy Angel.
That last pic is one of the horniest ive seen for a while.
What a beautiful cock, i love the way her cock head bulges and stands out so big from the end of her huge cock, id love to get my lips around that mushroom head and then impale myself on her length while kissing her full lips and fondling her big tits, she a goddess.
Keep em coming ila.
Old 03-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
That last pic is one of the horniest ive seen for a while.
I love that last pic too. It made me want to sit down on her cock while facing her and take that big beautiful throbbing delicious hot hard cock all the way up my ass. I could spend a very long time like that kisssing her and playing with her tits. Every once in a while I would give a little wriggle just to feel her cock move in me a little bit. After she shot her load in me I would clench my muscles just to hold her in place until she got hard again. Then I would bounce up and down on her just to feel her wonderful cock sliding in and out of me. After she gave me her second big load I would get off her just long enough to clean her and get her hard again and then start all over.
Old 03-02-2008
She-cock inspector

Careful ila, your in danger of wearing her lovely cock down to the bone, so to speak.
Old 03-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Careful ila, your in danger of wearing her lovely cock down to the bone, so to speak.
I would never wear down something that beautiful. I would kiss it, caress it, hold it, bathe it, and pamper it and foxy angel too.
Old 03-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gta is on a distinguished road

Nice, like the pics where her dick is sucked by the guy!
Old 03-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cucumber has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Lucky dudes...
Old 03-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta View Post
Nice, like the pics where her dick is sucked by the guy!
I would rather that it is me sucking her cock instead of someone else.
Old 03-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Foxy in Red

Some more pics of the beautiful Foxy Angel
Attached Thumbnails
fa46.jpg   fa47.jpg   fa50.jpg  

fa52.jpg   fa53.jpg   fa54.jpg  

Old 03-03-2008
GDU

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light

saw a post a while ago on a rival forum that suggested that Foxey was......"getting on a bit"..........who the fuck cares if she looks like that............magic lookin lady
Old 03-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigcockshemalelover can only hope to improve

i would love to sit on her cock and get her to fuck me hard
Old 03-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

keenm_line is on a distinguished road
Default sweet foxy

here some pics of sexy foxy
Attached Thumbnails
40.jpg   41.jpg   42.jpg  

43.jpg   44.jpg  
Old 03-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

keenm_line is on a distinguished road
Default more of foxy

some more of foxy
Attached Thumbnails
50.jpg   51.jpg   52.jpg  

53.jpg   54.jpg   55.jpg  

Old 03-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CHRIME has a little shameless behaviour in the past

foxy is very very hot
Old 03-04-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Some more pics of the beautiful Foxy Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenm_line View Post
some more of foxy
More great shots of foxy well done guys, is it me or dose she just get sexier
Old 03-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenm_line View Post
here some pics of sexy foxy
Fantastic pics keenm. She has suck a beautiful cock I could look at it all day.
Old 03-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Foxy's Fantastic Cock

Some more really good pics of Foxy. Makes me wish I was right there with her to suck her gorgeous cock
Attached Thumbnails
fa101.jpg   fa102.jpg   fa103.jpg  

fa104.jpg   fa105.jpg   fa107.jpg  

Old 03-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Jpone is on a distinguished road

Who gives a crap how old she is, I would happily let her fuck me silly then make me drink her cum, she can even piss all over me if she wanted, stunning looks, body and huge cock that needs to be in my mouth
Old 03-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpone View Post
Who gives a crap how old she is, I would happily let her fuck me silly then make me drink her cum, she can even piss all over me if she wanted, stunning looks, body and huge cock that needs to be in my mouth
Your are most definitely right. I don't care how old she is. She is still a very beautiful vibrant shemale. I think it's just sour grapes on her competition's behalf that would try to demean foxy by suggesting that she is too old. I would take foxy anytime (as if she would even have me).
Old 03-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Foxy Again

I wish I could be the guy in these pics. I would love to suck Foxy's cock and then to have her fuck me with her beautiful cock. If she ever entered me I'm sure I would cum as she was still sliding her hot throbbing cock into me. I would be in heaven just to feel her fucking me.
Attached Thumbnails
fa185.jpg   fa186.jpg   fa187.jpg  

fa189.jpg   fa190.jpg   fa191.jpg  

Old 03-06-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
I wish I could be the guy in these pics. I would love to suck Foxy's cock and then to have her fuck me with her beautiful cock. If she ever entered me I'm sure I would cum as she was still sliding her hot throbbing cock into me. I would be in heaven just to feel her fucking me.

Yer, wish i could be in his place too, i would love to suck a shecock like that, then be fucked by one.
Old 03-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Foxy and a Friend

A few more pics of Foxy Angel with an equally fantastic friend. What I wouldn't give to be in between these two beauties.
Attached Thumbnails
fa345.jpg   fa346.jpg   fa347.jpg  

fa348.jpg  
Old 03-06-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
A few more pics of Foxy Angel with an equally fantastic friend. What I wouldn't give to be in between these two beauties.
Oh shit yes! id be the meat in that tgirl sandwich
Old 03-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Foxy in the Office

If Foxy was my boss I would be happy to suck the boss's cock.
Attached Thumbnails
fa110.jpg   fa112.jpg   fa113.jpg  

fa115.jpg   fa116.jpg   fa117.jpg  

fa118.jpg   fa119.jpg   fa120.jpg  

Old 03-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cuminmyass will become famous soon enough

those are great, thx.
Old 03-07-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
If Foxy was my boss I would be happy to suck the boss's cock.
Actually that's one of my fantasies, i work for a boss who is very strict and demanding no matter who i try to please her its never enough and I'm always getting things wrong.
She summons me to the office three or four times a day and punishes me for my sloppy work.
I have to suck her big cock and have my ass pounded severely which then gets pumped full of bolling cock cream.
I just dont seem to be able to improve or get things right. well apart from my dicktation that's one thing that's improving.
Old 03-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Actually that's one of my fantasies, i work for a boss who is very strict and demanding no matter who i try to please her its never enough and I'm always getting things wrong.
She summons me to the office three or four times a day and punishes me for my sloppy work.
I have to suck her big cock and have my ass pounded severely which then gets pumped full of bolling cock cream.
I just dont seem to be able to improve or get things right. well apart from my dicktation that's one thing that's improving.
Great boss. The kind I would like to work under and I do mean under.
Old 03-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Some More Foxy in the Office

I sure do need a boss like Foxy. If my coworkers complained that I always suck the boss's cock, well I would just have to smile and agree.
Attached Thumbnails
fa195.jpg   fa196.jpg   fa202.jpg  

fa203.jpg   fa205.jpg  
Old 03-07-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
I sure do need a boss like Foxy. If my coworkers complained that I always suck the boss's cock, well I would just have to smile and agree.

Yes me too, no doubt they would also accused us of licking the bosses ass, and yes they would be so right!

Fuck me that last pic is soooo hot, yes miss foxxy I'm coming, right now boss, suck the whole length this time? yes boss!
I love my dirty job.
Old 03-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Yes me too, no doubt they would also accused us of licking the bosses ass, and yes they would be so right!

Fuck me that last pic is soooo hot, yes miss foxxy I'm coming, right now boss, suck the whole length this time? yes boss!
I love my dirty job.
My thoughts exactly, but add:
Bend over your desk boss? You betcha.
Take it like man boss? Please give me more boss.
Old 03-07-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
My thoughts exactly, but add:
Bend over your desk boss? You betcha.
Take it like man boss? Please give me more boss.
Ila mabey you would take it like a man, but with foxys length i bet you'd sequel like a bitch on heat.:D
Old 03-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Ila mabey you would take it like a man, but with foxys length i bet you'd sequel like a bitch on heat.:D
I may squeal and I may grunt, but I would enjoy every second of it. I could give a whole new meaning to looking out for the boss's best interests.
Old 03-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

malan is on a distinguished road

very nice
Old 03-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Foxy in the Locker Room

This is my type of locker room. I would love to shower with her. We wouldn't save water, but I sure would clean her cock.
Attached Thumbnails
fa230.jpg   fa231.jpg   fa232.jpg  

fa233.jpg   fa234.jpg   fa235.jpg  

Old 03-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sashokxxx has a spectacular aura aboutsashokxxx has a spectacular aura aboutsashokxxx has a spectacular aura about

nice white body...mmm
Old 03-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Smile Foxy in the Locker Room

I really do need to find this locker room.
Attached Thumbnails
fa236.jpg   fa237.jpg   fa238.jpg  

fa239.jpg   fa240.jpg   fa241.jpg  

fa242.jpg   fa243.jpg  
Old 03-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

iamthereddragon is on a distinguished road

I had a chance to see her when I was in Miami recently. The only problems are that she charges $400/hr, and she only tops....she will not bottom...Sad.
Old 03-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthereddragon View Post
I had a chance to see her when I was in Miami recently. The only problems are that she charges $400/hr, and she only tops....she will not bottom...Sad.
I can't afford her, but I sure would bottom for her. In fact I would go several days with her fucking me and love every minute of it.
Old 03-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jessicamichellecd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jessicamichellecd

awesome!
Old 03-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

defitzi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
I just found some free galleries and I thought to share them.

Some attachments as an "appetizer"...
all blessings on ye, mes enfants....I am now a candidate for Holy Orders so cum all ye faithfull and fill me with your love.....
Old 04-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

juan_tomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past

very nice. shes always been a favorite of mine.
Old 04-18-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Definitely Top 3 hottest White Shemales, easily. Has the whole package including a big package haha
Old 05-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beman is on a distinguished road

I like her! Very sexy girl!
Old 05-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

I would like to be working under her.
pics from FoxyAngel
Attached Thumbnails
fa564.jpg   fa565.jpg   fa566.jpg  

fa567.jpg   fa568.jpg   fa569.jpg  

fa570.jpg   fa571.jpg   fa572.jpg  

fa573.jpg   fa574.jpg   fa575.jpg  

Old 05-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laloal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, I do like Foxy Angel. I only wish that could be me sucking her cock in the pictures.
shit she looks so good and i instantly got a huge erection
Old 05-06-2008
Ayo4Yayo

i would make her get on all fours and I would just lick her body up and down, left and right. Such a delicious fucking cock and asshole.......i wonder what it tastes like in those pictures !
Old 05-06-2008
Ayo4Yayo

my god I can't stop licking my lips and stroking my cock to her pictures