Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

goozer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default becoming a reputable member?

Hi all i was just wondering how i can watch vids on this forum. I have around 100 posts and im still not a "high" enough member to see this. Can anyone help?
Old 01-17-2009
CuriousJim

I have the same problem, although copying and pasting the hyperlink works.
Old 01-17-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

You gain reputation from other members of the site. When a member likes what you have posted and wants to give you reputation points he/she will click on the scales icon in the dark green ribbon of your post. The more members that add to your reputation, the more points that you will get. You can check how many reputation points you have by clicking on "User CP" in the light green ribbon near the top of each page. And no, I do not know how many points one needs to access unlimited pictures and videos.
Old 01-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thanks a lot ila you helped me a lot
Old 01-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

maybe we can make this thread to help people become a reputable member. I believe i have put my couple cents into this forum already and i dont intend to stop :D This is a great community and im loving how i can just be myself
Old 01-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

phazon can only hope to improve

yea lets do that ill start from the top
Old 01-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve

yeah this is a great site, lemme tell you. you dont have to worry about anything and can be yourself, i have an xpeeps account(never use it) facebook, myspace and whole bunch, cant really talk about my love of ladycock there. my family knows about some, my friends know about others, and i rarely look at them anymore anyway,(the sites i mean not my family)
Old 02-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

With every day that i look at the forum i grow more and more to it. Everyone seems to have positive outlooks on each thread and thats what i think makes this place feel so comfortable. Its so easy to talk to people
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Clear the fog around Reputation

For those who are worried about Reputation:

May I suggest that you write down a few lines from now on in your posts to enrich the forum. Dont go on increasing your post count with empty words like "thanks, awesome, wow" and such like. The moderators want members to really participate in the discussions. Thats just my humble advice. And I'm not a moderator.

Nobody adds rep points for just saying "cool" or "thanks pal". Just give them a fair chance to like your posts.

Last edited by sesame; 08-05-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Just out of curiosity, where does it talk about gaining reputation points?
I have been a member for quite a while now, and never read or saw anything regarding reputation points in the rules section or in FAQ's. (I'm not saying its not there, just that I don't readily see it)
It took another member to point it out, otherwise I was quite unaware there even was such a thing. All I saw was about how to rate a thread.
Mind you, I don't particularly care about it, it has never been an issue or a goal. Just curious. (a good idea though)
I stand on my own merit, and have always just been grateful this forum exists, () and I've been having too much fun to worry or even think about the rep points.
I do wish more people would participate in a meaningful way.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

People have posted on this subject in the past and someone just sent me a PM about it. Thanks for being "curious".

I think rep points are supposed to encourage good posts and discourage abusive ones. Though I have rarely seen points being deducted from a member.

Last edited by sesame; 08-05-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I do not know how many points one needs to access unlimited pictures and videos.
I thought that depended upon one's POST COUNT. I remember when I had just joined this site, we young members congratulated each other as out post count crossed 50 or something. I had to wait for quite a while until I touched the optimum post mark. Yesss!!! "Now I can see the Mint video Shemale Sex Lover had posted in Freebies."

Last edited by sesame; 08-05-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Enhancement by valid input

I wholeheartedly agree with the views advanced by Sesame and other significant users. While I have no particular interest in qualifying for unlimited video viewing, I do see the point of having a self-validating system which acknowledges member-worth.

Clearly all members will take visual material from the forum for their own enjoyment and use, but quite clearly some members will remain only takers and be reluctant to give value for their membership.

I have a general rule for myself which is : unless I get swept away by a flood of superlatives when I respond to a post or thread, I make sure that my input is at least ten or twelve words long, and, if possible, contains an opinion or viewpoint.

I enjoy this forum, although I do not visit it every day. In particular I enjoy reading the various debates, even though I often do not feel particularly qualified to comment ( American Politics, for example, is way outside my experience )

So come on all of you, make the effort and start getting opinionated ! !

to all
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

I agree with that, but on the other side...what can you write other then it's a beautiful sexy girl...i would like to do this and that with her when you see some new girl in a thread? Nothing, except maybe try to find sime other pictures from her and post it.

Plus many of the people here probably don't know that good english so that's all they can write and can't involve in deep and philosophic conversations.

I try to find as many unknown material as i can for this forum (pics, videos and post it), but it's hard cause most of the people already know the scene very well and all the girls and i'm in the scene now only for 1 month.

I also try to post something meanfull in the discussion threads, but in the threads where we talk just about the girls, i think it's ok to write just a few words if you just discovered her with the thread.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckstudent View Post
I agree with that, but on the other side...what can you write other then it's a beautiful sexy girl...i would like to do this and that with her when you see some new girl in a thread? Nothing, except maybe try to find sime other pictures from her and post it.

Plus many of the people here probably don't know that good english so that's all they can write and can't involve in deep and philosophic conversations.

I try to find as many unknown material as i can for this forum (pics, videos and post it), but it's hard cause most of the people already know the scene very well and all the girls and i'm in the scene now only for 1 month.

I also try to post something meanfull in the discussion threads, but in the threads where we talk just about the girls, i think it's ok to write just a few words if you just discovered her with the thread.
If you participate in the General Discussion, you will get plenty of chances to talk about many things (beyond "Dude, this girl is hot"... thing).

I see no particular weakness in your English, my friend. You are kewl!
Just let it flow.
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You can check how many reputation points you have by clicking on "User CP" in the light green ribbon near the top of each page.
i must not have any because i dont see a number at all - not even a zero

as everyone has already stated i understand the idea of rep points and how its important. however the significance of a reply is based upon the viewer and if they feel compelled enough to give you props for your comment.

do people give these points very freely here? i have appoved on numerous occasions of threads/responses ive come across and the same thing always pops up: may you be fortunate enough to have someone add to your rep....

yea no shit! fortunate is the key word there
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough

i respect the right to remain annonymous however i cannot thank you directly if you dont leave a comment for the rep points you gave me ....

so to whom ever it was - i truly am grateful

may you be fortunate enough to have me add to your rep ...lmao

thank you
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Some people have nothing to say and yet they won't shut up, and they always say roughly the same thing over and over, wouldn't you eventually consider those as "bad" posts?

JohnDowe.