Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Is Anal sex pleasurable?
Pure Pleasure 203 46.99%
Pleasure and pain 210 48.61%
Painful only 19 4.40%
Voters: 432. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rjm1971 is on a distinguished road

I have never had anal sex. Well yet, but I have played with my wife's anal plug that vibrates. I will say I have the most incredible orgasms when I use it and masturbate. it's intense. At first, it was tight, of-course, but once it's inside, wow!.
Old 01-08-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

richfun will become famous soon enough

My GF and are going to try this, I mean she using a strap on on me !
So really big thanks for what written. We will see how it goes, but we love each other so it will be done gently and lovingly. I am very excited xx
Old 01-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sweatylolly is on a distinguished road

Lately I've really felt the urge to be passive and let someone screw me! But as a virgin (to anal sex), I might stick to practicing with a small dildo & lots of lube (gotta get some practice in for the big day).
Old 01-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

Sometimes it can be a bit painful but it is always enjoyable for me.
Old 01-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousguy View Post
ive been wondering how to avoid pain with anal sex, any suggestions?
This is my opinion as a t-girl that has been having anal regularly for about five years. Besides having a partner who is STD, HIV and otherwise trustworthy the most import thing regarding anal sex is preparing your tush for receiving a cock. I diddled my ass for years with various toys and objects before I attempted the real thing.

The first thing you want to do is make sure your rectum is empty before engaging in anal play by yourself or with a partner. I know this aspect isn't for the squeemish, but it's reality. I eat a high fiber diet which is a good idea for anyone but particularly anyone that wants to enjoy anal play. I don't think it's neccessary to do enemas before anal play but I usually cleanse my ass with an anal douche I bought on line. This is especially important if you become a "Size Queen" like me and develop a penchant for big black cocks! If you take a 9" cock balls deep in your ass you had better be clean "down there" of the results are pretty yucky!

Start by getting comfortable fingering your ass and exploring it gently with a lot of lube. I suggest purchasing an "anal trainer kit". It consists of a small, medium and large butt plug to train your tush for accomodating a dildo or a cock. I purchased one at the recommendation of Mandy Mitchell when I decided to date a partner with a large cock. Mandy correctly stated that it would "help stretch me out down there" I generally use the medium size to "prep" my tush for anal sex. I want to remain tight for my partner but not feel like they are going to "split me like a log" when they slide their cock inside me. If I'm feel horny before I go out for the evening I prepare my body for anal in the shower and insert a butt plug before going out for the evening. I also have an "anal jewel" which is a stainless steel butt plug that features a green rhinestone that protrudes from my puckered ass. I like to surprise new partners with it. When I'm buns up and they work there tongue between my cheeks they get quite a surprise! Yes, I know I'm kinky .

Dildoes are a lot of fun and come in a variety of sizes. My favorite is an 8" latex brown cock with a set of balls. They are fun for solo play or with a partner(s) Jelly dildoes are hot too but don't look as realistic and seem to be harder to clean. It is a must to clean your toys with hot water and soap after use. I generally use condoms on my toys and always if I am playing with partner(s). Toys are a lot of fun and can enhance anyone's sex life! The choice is up to you and your preferences.

Once you decide to let someone butt fuck you prepare your ass with a good cleansing and shower before you have sex. Don't eat anything that will give you gas either! LOL! Farting is natural sometimes when your parther is really giving it to you but there is no reason to encourage it unless that is your thing! I usually squirt a liberal amount of Astroglide in my asshole unless I know my partner is going to rim me. In that case I have some flavored water based lubes that I enjoy.

I recommend straddling your partner at first. That way you can control how much of his cock enters your asshole. When you begin anal session your partner has to take it slow and so do you! Make sure he's wearing a condom and use a plently of good lubricant like astroglide. Take his cock head in your hand and push it gently into your bum. Bare down on it like you are pooping. This action helps relax your sphincter ease down on his cock slowly and it should slide painlessly into your derriere. Just remember to take it slow! Most guy's cocks are around 6" or so I wouldn't recommend taking on some hung stud for your first anal experience. There will be time for that later!

Once your ass is accostomed to having a cock inside it you can begin to ride your partner and move up and down. The rythym of his cock sliding in and out of you is very stimulating you might get a raging hard on and or ejaculate while your fucking him. This is natural and part of the pleasure. Once you are used to the idea of a cock in your ass you can switch positions. Whenever you switch positions check his condom to make certain that it's in place and hasn't torn.

I recommend trying doggy or lying on your back. Doggy is good if you really want your partner to give you an incredible fuck and you should most assuredly get a total body orgasm. Also try "reverse cowgirl" like in the photo. It will give his cock a different angle inside you ass making for a different sensation for both of you. Once you experience your first anal orgasm you'll discover a whole new aspect of your sexuality. Good luck and let me know if this helps.

Have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
melrides.jpg   UPS.jpg  

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 01-27-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Demi can only hope to improve

Sheer pleasure! The best part is when youl cum without touching yourself... handsfree Guess its time to get some

Last edited by Demi; 11-02-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-19-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ILoveTgirls will become famous soon enoughILoveTgirls will become famous soon enough
Default I love anal sex!

I have been fucked in the ass many times. I wish I had been doing it when I was a teenager but first did it when I was in my 20s. Best experience ever. I get off more being a bottom than being a top. That's just me. But I will also please any tgirl that wishes it. But man! Receiving a nice cock in my ass is just heaven!
Old 12-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default anal sex is good if thats what she wants

I will give my ass up to any girlie cock if thats what she wants, but I perfer to please her orally !
Old 02-03-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smooth has a little shameless behaviour in the past

two words for you JUNGLE JUICE http://www.powerpoppers.com/jungle_juice_poppers.shtml
Old 02-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

I think it's been answered many times before but let's give it away one more time:That depends.

Not enough lubrication,tension,clumsy partner,lack of experience,big cock and anxiety can make it hurt.

Lube your hole,relax,tell your partner to take it easy and if it still hurts just take it in slowly.

Doesn't matter if you can't take a cock all the way in,that comes naturally after a while.It takes patience at first but your hole will eventually relax.

If your partner has a big dick practice with dildos first to stretch the hole.It's THAT simple!
Old 02-09-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nixgehtueber69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

With the right partner and the right cock its pure pleasure and the best orgasm you can get. I love that feeling and cant get enough.
Attached Thumbnails
015.jpg  
Old 03-11-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aidyen is on a distinguished road

I've no experience with a "living" penis, but my girlfriend does me from the back with a strap-on and I use dildo from time to time. What I can tell that the length is not that important, the width (girth) is very important. But the most important thing is the prior to the whole thing, you have to be relaxed and it has to start slowly. And of course the lube. After a bit of starting thrusts, I can only feel pleasure, yet to have orgasm because of that (we've only started pegging just now), but it's great
Old 03-28-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DownDown is on a distinguished road

Oh yes it is, i really enjoy the feeling of being fucked by a big dildo, so intense. It's reallly a different way to feel pleasure for a guy, and its really turn me on
Old 08-26-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nadlong is on a distinguished road
Wink

If adequate amount of lube is used then it shudnt be painful.. But it depends upon how tight ua anal spinc n mscls are.. As for me d nly time i felt pain ws on acc of lack of lube.. Apart fr dt.. Js cant get enuf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
This is my opinion as a t-girl that has been having anal regularly for about five years. Besides having a partner who is STD, HIV and otherwise trustworthy the most import thing regarding anal sex is preparing your tush for receiving a cock. I diddled my ass for years with various toys and objects before I attempted the real thing.

The first thing you want to do is make sure your rectum is empty before engaging in anal play by yourself or with a partner. I know this aspect isn't for the squeemish, but it's reality. I eat a high fiber diet which is a good idea for anyone but particularly anyone that wants to enjoy anal play. I don't think it's neccessary to do enemas before anal play but I usually cleanse my ass with an anal douche I bought on line. This is especially important if you become a "Size Queen" like me and develop a penchant for big black cocks! If you take a 9" cock balls deep in your ass you had better be clean "down there" of the results are pretty yucky!

Start by getting comfortable fingering your ass and exploring it gently with a lot of lube. I suggest purchasing an "anal trainer kit". It consists of a small, medium and large butt plug to train your tush for accomodating a dildo or a cock. I purchased one at the recommendation of Mandy Mitchell when I decided to date a partner with a large cock. Mandy correctly stated that it would "help stretch me out down there" I generally use the medium size to "prep" my tush for anal sex. I want to remain tight for my partner but not feel like they are going to "split me like a log" when they slide their cock inside me. If I'm feel horny before I go out for the evening I prepare my body for anal in the shower and insert a butt plug before going out for the evening. I also have an "anal jewel" which is a stainless steel butt plug that features a green rhinestone that protrudes from my puckered ass. I like to surprise new partners with it. When I'm buns up and they work there tongue between my cheeks they get quite a surprise! Yes, I know I'm kinky .

Dildoes are a lot of fun and come in a variety of sizes. My favorite is an 8" latex brown cock with a set of balls. They are fun for solo play or with a partner(s) Jelly dildoes are hot too but don't look as realistic and seem to be harder to clean. It is a must to clean your toys with hot water and soap after use. I generally use condoms on my toys and always if I am playing with partner(s). Toys are a lot of fun and can enhance anyone's sex life! The choice is up to you and your preferences.

Once you decide to let someone butt fuck you prepare your ass with a good cleansing and shower before you have sex. Don't eat anything that will give you gas either! LOL! Farting is natural sometimes when your parther is really giving it to you but there is no reason to encourage it unless that is your thing! I usually squirt a liberal amount of Astroglide in my asshole unless I know my partner is going to rim me. In that case I have some flavored water based lubes that I enjoy.

I recommend straddling your partner at first. That way you can control how much of his cock enters your asshole. When you begin anal session your partner has to take it slow and so do you! Make sure he's wearing a condom and use a plently of good lubricant like astroglide. Take his cock head in your hand and push it gently into your bum. Bare down on it like you are pooping. This action helps relax your sphincter ease down on his cock slowly and it should slide painlessly into your derriere. Just remember to take it slow! Most guy's cocks are around 6" or so I wouldn't recommend taking on some hung stud for your first anal experience. There will be time for that later!

Once your ass is accostomed to having a cock inside it you can begin to ride your partner and move up and down. The rythym of his cock sliding in and out of you is very stimulating you might get a raging hard on and or ejaculate while your fucking him. This is natural and part of the pleasure. Once you are used to the idea of a cock in your ass you can switch positions. Whenever you switch positions check his condom to make certain that it's in place and hasn't torn.

I recommend trying doggy or lying on your back. Doggy is good if you really want your partner to give you an incredible fuck and you should most assuredly get a total body orgasm. Also try "reverse cowgirl" like in the photo. It will give his cock a different angle inside you ass making for a different sensation for both of you. Once you experience your first anal orgasm you'll discover a whole new aspect of your sexuality. Good luck and let me know if this helps.

Have fun!
Now dats some thrilling ideas.. Wantd to kno in ua years of experience if you found one particular type of position to be the most stimulating & which resulted in a handsfree prostate orgasm? Or if you exp orgasm faster ??
Old 08-27-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thundergasm will become famous soon enough

For me....I've not been with a real one, but my wife uses a good sized strapon. I'll be honest and say I don't usually last to long. The orgasms come quick and are very intense. Easily the most intense and best I have.
Old 09-05-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nadlong is on a distinguished road
Smile

jus came bk frm an anal session.. cowgirl has bcm my favorite.. He drilled me without touching my cock.... n neither did i touch it.. I jus let it hang out n in a semi errection, i wanted the anal feel more.. .. Seems lk d pain side is getting lesser.. Im learning..
Old 09-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadlong View Post
If adequate amount of lube is used then it shudnt be painful.. But it depends upon how tight ua anal spinc n mscls are.. As for me d nly time i felt pain ws on acc of lack of lube.. Apart fr dt.. Js cant get enuf

Now dats some thrilling ideas.. Wantd to kno in ua years of experience if you found one particular type of position to be the most stimulating & which resulted in a handsfree prostate orgasm? Or if you exp orgasm faster ??
As stated in my original post:

"I recommend trying doggy or lying on your back. Doggy is good if you really want your partner to give you an incredible fuck and you should most assuredly get a total body orgasm. Also try "reverse cowgirl" like in the photo. It will give his cock a different angle inside you ass making for a different sensation for both of you. Once you experience your first anal orgasm you'll discover a whole new aspect of your sexuality. Good luck and let me know if this helps."
Old 09-07-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

filbert snerd can only hope to improve
Smile anal is heaven - pain???

pain? only if a cock exceeds your capacity, then the pain hopefully turns to pleasure as the lubed penetration continues - if the cock is normal sized there is no pain or almost none - lube is important for entry and for long sessions -cheap lubes dry out quickly - if your anus is small or normal, it should be gently widened by using a butt plug previous to penetration, an 8 inch dildo inserted slowly after a 20 minute stretch should fit comfortably and assure you that adequate douching has made you totally clean - get fucked as life is short and pleasure is a release

Last edited by filbert snerd; 09-07-2014 at 08:39 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 08-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
This is a question that is bugging me. Does the ladyboy at the receiving end really get any pleasure from anal sex? Is it physical pleasure or mental satisfaction?
Have to say BOTH (Physical and Mental pleasure)

There is some pain at first, but turns to pleasure / Bliss after

Puts Lots of Lube at the tunnel, then drive up the Hershey Highway
Old 08-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I just got fucked the other day. OMG it was amazing. Smallish to medium sized and it was just perfect. I even cummed without ever touching my dick. First time ever. I'm almost considering buying a toy
Old 08-13-2015
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It is intensely pleasurable. I'd far rather be on the receiving end than the giving end. I've taken many cocks from small to quite large and I've never felt any pain or discomfort. It is important to feel comfortable with your partner and be relaxed. Contrary to some opinions expressed a great amount of lubrication is not necessary.

The most pleasurable experiences I've had have all been bareback (not recommended unless you know for sure that your partner is 100% STI/STD free).
Old 08-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Athame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Contrary to some opinions expressed a great amount of lubrication is not necessary.
Agree
Old 08-17-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Atlanta Metro Area ( if you live in the area, email me or mssg me!)
jsoze2288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsoze2288 Send a message via Skype™ to jsoze2288

I have to agree, I enjoy anal from a medium sized cock, it's such a natural euphoric feeling that will take you to another level. I will cum without him touching my cock at all. Recommend knowing for sure he is disease/std free. I only let 1 guy fuck me who is std free I'll let him cum in me which is a whole other feeling.
Old 08-17-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

testbed will become famous soon enough

It is incredibly pleasurable. For me there's nothing that can beat the feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out my bum. I've not wanted to quit ever since my very first time and I'll keep doing it for as long as I can.