Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Do you like to suck cock
Yes 818 92.74%
No 64 7.26%
Voters: 882. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lblovur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgoretrout View Post
I cannot envision sucking a dude's cock but I have enjoyed sucking the cocks of the shemales I have been with. In fact, I think it is the very reason I want sex with a shemale so we can suck each other.

A dude with a cock evokes no interest to me. A beautiful shemale with a cock - I want it. I do not want her to boo foo me. I want to deep throat it.

Am I alone or are there more?

BTW - A couple things
I enjoy a bigger but not a massive one. I also prefer shaved.
If she does not look very feminine, I cannot do it.

Anyway, my $0.02.
your definately not alone,i would love to suck some shemale cock
Old 11-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
I have sucked cock many times before. I have experimented with men and did not like them but I loved to suck cock. I'm a confused bi-curious lesbian. I haven't had any sexual activity for almost a year now but I did like to suck cock alot. I prefer having sex with women or transsexuals (who I view as women) and am willing to suck a transsexual's cock alternatively which is ok I guess.
wanna make up for all the lost time baby?
Old 11-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Daveybouy69 will become famous soon enough
Default Looove it

Hi - my first post!

Love all cocks, a guy doesn't turn me on but cocks are beautiful things

Can't see one without imagining wrapping my fingers around it and taking it into my mouth
Old 11-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moniquecd is on a distinguished road
Default Yes

I love cocks. I worship them. I like sucking and licking and taking them deep. I guess the sluttier I am the hornier I feel.
Old 11-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by moniquecd View Post
I love cocks. I worship them. I like sucking and licking and taking them deep. I guess the sluttier I am the hornier I feel.
i know what you mean,i love them when theyre nice and wet.i like to suck them while theyre soft and feel them grow in my mouth
Old 11-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

9yneGuy can only hope to improve

I've never actually sucked a cock but it looks like it would be an experience I would enjoy very much.

Along with the obvious urge to suck a t-girl's dick, I would also love to suck a guy's dick. I just love dick and I love cum. I hope one day to find a nice dick that I can suck off until it cums straight into my mouth (and I'll swallow of course).

Other Girls I Like: Mint, Mariana Cordoba, Areeya, Jamie Coxx, Natalia Coxx, Patricia Bismark, Asia, Carla Bruna & Carla Novaes
Old 11-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve

TS yes, guy NO. I like a good candy stick, but the presentation is everything. TS dick does the trick.
Old 11-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

koksukka has a spectacular aura aboutkoksukka has a spectacular aura about

Do I like sucking cock? Oh yes and how. Can't think of anything better! But it has to be shemale cock - used to do schoolchums when I was 13 but even then only the pretty boys. I don't mind what size. Cut or uncut. Black brown yellow or white - they're all totally delicious...don't think I have a preference but I do like them in groups - 3 or 4 at a time if not more! I love sucking them as they get hard and then I really get to work until they shudder and shoot whereon I gratefully swallow that nectar. Cocksucking has been my career; everything else has been wholly oriented to my being able to pursue it...with avengeance! Never yet been able to sate my desire...!
Old 11-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Travielief is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Watching a tranny get sucked off by another tranny makes me want to be a tranny. Suck and be sucked, I love it!
I sucked a thai transsexual and as tranny I sucked another tranny but I liked the transsexual more. Far more beautiful. A nice girl in her twenties.
Old 11-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

scubbf is on a distinguished road

yes ! i love to suck...
Old 11-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

citoyen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornella View Post
A dick is a dick... I love it... I love to suck it.. but, please, it has to be shaved

bravo! unanimous consent
Old 11-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans_Lover123 View Post
I'd never suck a guys dick but a gorgeous shemale ... HELL YES!

... what can you ask for better?
Old 11-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gflex View Post
hehehe - 100% yes. I think a poll is absolutely unnecessary here

... speaks of the arch-rogue!
Old 11-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I cannot envision sucking a dude's cock but I have enjoyed sucking the cocks of the shemales I have been with. In fact, I think it is the very reason I want sex with a shemale so we can suck each other.

A dude with a cock evokes no interest to me. A beautiful shemale with a cock - I want it. I do not want her to boo foo me. I want to deep throat it.

BTW - A couple things

Anyway, my $0.02.
... you are absolutely not alone!
Old 11-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

olda is on a distinguished road

I would really hate to suck guys cock, but with ladyboy it is different. I also like to suck balls.
Old 11-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9yneGuy View Post
I've never actually sucked a cock but it looks like it would be an experience I would enjoy very much.

Along with the obvious urge to suck a t-girl's dick, I would also love to suck a guy's dick. I just love dick and I love cum. I hope one day to find a nice dick that I can suck off until it cums straight into my mouth (and I'll swallow of course).
i would prefer shemale dick,but as long as i didnt have to see the guy's face (gloryholes,masks) i would suck a guy's cock only if its clean,and i would swallow all their sweet cum with a big smile on my face
Old 12-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jza7 is on a distinguished road
Default Hell yeah I suck Dick!

I have sucked at least 12 shemale dicks and i've been fucked by 9 shemales I 've only sucked 2 male dicks because it's not the same.
Old 12-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

demon_kiss2 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:

BTW - A couple things

Anyway, my $0.02.
I agree with u 100%, I am ever getting close to a shemale encounter i can feel it and once it happens I let you know how good it was
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

I´m not attracted by a guys cock but i love to suck a shemales cock especially if it is a small one. Recently i saw some pics of femboys who were not so feminine as ladyboys but yet very cute and i can imagine to suck their cocks too. But i very much would like to experience that one cums in my mouth. Is there anyone who would like to help me?
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

I couldn't do anything with another guy. Theres nothing about males I find attractive. Now a beautiful Tgirl I would suck her cock.
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DSL is on a distinguished road

whats the differences between a str8 guys dick and a shemales dick?
can anyone explain i never been with a shemale but i did have a str8 dude
a while back even tho i like pussy too and shemales.
Old 12-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cadian122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love to suck cock, I perfer tranny's, but then I'm so sub, having a guy dominate me forcing me do suck him, makes me so hot and horny, I hate having mine sucked, I perfer them to be shaved, mine is and it looks so hot shaved, and I love the one I suck to be the same.
Old 12-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

I've never had the real deal, but I would love to try.

I'm not sure how many others are in this same boat, but I have very little interest in men unless I'm dressed. Once I'm dressed though, I don't care if it's a "normal" guy, a CD, a TG, or whatever other term you can come up with. Put some panties on me and a cock is a cock and it makes me happy
Old 12-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nicole_girrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinetabitha View Post
I'm not sure how many others are in this same boat, but I have very little interest in men unless I'm dressed.
You're not the only one out there... I love sucking on cock when dressed. For me it's the ultimate feminine act. As a girl, performing oral sex on my partners reinforces my feminine self-image, through acceptance, i.e. when they are looking down at me, with my lips wrapped around their hard cocks, they are not looking at another man in front of them, but rather feminine construct of my inner-self (the woman I want to be).

I have never felt comfortable in any sexual act with a man, as a man. Simply put, I act as a woman, simply because I want to be one...
Old 12-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lycanthropunk is on a distinguished road

I love sucking cock, regardless whether it's a Tgirl or a guy, and it seems i'm alone here when i say i prefer hairy! That said, when i suck a guy's cock i try and block out his face and just concentrate on the job at hand- men are ugly to me- it's just their cock and animal hairiness i like, but with tgirls it's the full package- her overall beauty as well as her cock. With guys, i ONLY like dark, really hairy men- i HATE shaved, but with tgirls i don't mind (though ideally she would still be hairy down there, but i also like women to be hairy too).
Old 12-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

OMG, I love sucking cock. Whenever I am with a man, I will always get him hard with a good cocksucking. I love giving the man I am with a lot of pleasure and I know that if I suck his cock, he will be a very happy man.
Old 12-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nadiecomoyo can only hope to improve

Yes, of course, nothing better to suck a huge cock, and wait to cum in my mount.
Old 12-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
Do I like to suck cock?
Do you have to ask? HELL YEAH!!!
i want to suck cock so bad i cant stand it!i want multiple cocks in my mouth,up my ass dangling in my face.i wanna be bathed in cum!somebody fuck me!ill suck your cock too
Old 12-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I would love to try it but I don't know any nice trannys.
How about a bad tranny? Just kidding I know what you mean.
Old 12-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL View Post
whats the differences between a str8 guys dick and a shemales dick?
can anyone explain i never been with a shemale but i did have a str8 dude
a while back even tho i like pussy too and shemales.
Well seeing the mind is the biggest sex organ-maybe just maybe it is all psychological but my friend I can tell you that when you go down on a shemale the taste, aroma and the feel of her whole body screams SEX. With a guy it is a dick PERIOD. Been there, done that, only in a horny pinch. Give me a shemale cock-cut-shaved and I will inhale it for hours.
Old 12-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R. Himmeter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to R. Himmeter
Default Yes, of course...

Like so many others, I love to suck shemale cock. I mean, I absolutely love it! Given the opportunity, I'll suck and lick a girl for hours.

And, as so many others have have also said, I have zero interest in being sexual with a man. I never see a man and think "I gotta get me some that!" It's never happened. Not ever. Not once.

I quit analyzing and/or worrying/wondering about it long ago. I am who I am and I'm good with it.

T-girls make me all hard and drippy!
Old 12-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CortoriaCUM is on a distinguished road

I ADORE sucking shemale cock. Slow and gentle or deep-throat, it all adds to the special charm of a tgirl. The sound of her voice, the sight of her twitching hard-on, the smell of her aroused member. Mmm...

That said, I'm bi and I have sucked my fair share of male cocks as well. Lovely, the musky smell, the taste and smell of sperm, the grunts as he grabs your head and forces you down. Not bad either, but no match for a sweet tgirl. Hell no!
Old 12-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemale Charli has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love to suck cock. What I love about it so much, is that you get the true measurement of a guy's size by inserting the penis in your mouth. I love to feel the guy expanding inside my head. You can actualy feel his dick getting hotter and hotter. The guys dicks I have sucked, I could feel their dicks thobing in between my lips. Sucking a cock is so erotic. Although I am a shemale, I love to use my cock also. I love getting my dick sucked in return. Seeing a guy return the favor to me, exactly what I just did to him, is such a thrill to me. But if I am only having a sucking session with a guy, when he is ready to come, I want him to shoot his load in my face. But if he is insistent on my tasting it, then I generaly love to swallow. I love sweet cum !!!
Old 12-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Charli View Post
I love to suck cock. What I love about it so much, is that you get the true measurement of a guy's size by inserting the penis in your mouth. I love to feel the guy expanding inside my head. You can actualy feel his dick getting hotter and hotter. The guys dicks I have sucked, I could feel their dicks thobing in between my lips. Sucking a cock is so erotic. Although I am a shemale, I love to use my cock also. I love getting my dick sucked in return. Seeing a guy return the favor to me, exactly what I just did to him, is such a thrill to me. But if I am only having a sucking session with a guy, when he is ready to come, I want him to shoot his load in my face. But if he is insistent on my tasting it, then I generaly love to swallow. I love sweet cum !!!
i would suck your cock and let you cum in my face
Old 12-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bluejeanguy01 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bluejeanguy01

OMG, still only dreaming of sucking a shemale cock. I have only sucked 2 cocks and both times were with smooth shaved crossdressers decked out in full make up, wig and in sexy lingerie. Also these were the only times that I have ever tasted cum that wasn't my own. Don't think I can do it with just a guy not dressed.
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

i'm a male and love to suck guys cocks and also ts and crossdressers cocks turn me on
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylieam1 View Post
i'm a male and love to suck guys cocks and also ts and crossdressers cocks turn me on
i just love cock period.
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

same here i've never been a fan of pussy. My dick has never gotten hard from seeing a naked girl
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylieam1 View Post
same here i've never been a fan of pussy. My dick has never gotten hard from seeing a naked girl
now,i love pussy too,but i love cock alot too
Old 12-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pansexual4all is on a distinguished road

Yeah I can understand what your talking about and my first preference would be to suck only transgendered female cock but I am bisexual and realize that guys are alot more plentiful than the girls out there and most are total bottoms that dont want men doing that to them. So yes I suck and swallow both and often!
Old 12-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansexual4all View Post
Yeah I can understand what your talking about and my first preference would be to suck only transgendered female cock but I am bisexual and realize that guys are alot more plentiful than the girls out there and most are total bottoms that dont want men doing that to them. So yes I suck and swallow both and often!
i eat pussy,fuck pussy,suck cock and get fucked.
Old 12-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

obinn will become famous soon enough

I like the thought of it with a TS lady. I've never done it, though.

I don't want to die never having done it.
Old 12-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dick_Allwood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Dick_Allwood

I'm bisexual and have sucked cock and I very much enjoy it... My fantasy is to be in a 69 with a shemale and suck each other dry...

I have sucked -- and been sucked -- by crossdressers...

...And I came in quarts!
Old 01-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pdxjr is on a distinguished road

didn't vote because I have never done it before, but I have fantasized about sucking off a pretty t-girl. It seems super hot. Maybe someday I can make that happen.
Old 01-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rahlz is on a distinguished road

Sucking a cock of a tranny is really nice. But I prefer to be sucked

I've never tried to suck a mans cock so far.
Old 01-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

totwist is on a distinguished road

Quote:

BTW - A couple things

Anyway, my $0.02.
same here , i like only ts , cd
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

Seem to need a few other options. Some of us have never sucked a cock, so don't really know for sure.
Old 01-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dackerblab is on a distinguished road
Default No

No, I look at shemales as all women, and being a macho top I have no desire to suck cock. Only problem I have is feeling as tho I may be wrong for being that way. Im looking for a Shemale GF but will I have to in order to NOT seem selfish?
Old 01-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road
Default suck

i just discovered recently my tgirls passion, so i haven't had the chance too. i am not sexually attracted to men but i long to suck and be fucked by a tgirl, i just love them and i will make my whole body available. yes
Old 01-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Teman01 is on a distinguished road
Default All the girls

I have sucked all the girls that I have been with. None have ever turned down the offer or failed to return the favor.