Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imbecille can only hope to improve
Default Have you ever used a penis pump? How is it?

I'm thinking to buy a penis pump but I'm not totally sure. Can someone tell me something about that sex toy?
Old 11-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't classify it as a toy. It's supposed to make your cock longer. I've seen reports that say it works and other reports that say it doesn't work. I would suggest you do a fair bit of research before you buy one. I have read of possible hazards to using one such as bursting some veins in your cock which means you could possibly never get another hardon. I've never used one and don't plan to so I can not give a first hand account of any benefits or hazards.
Old 11-04-2008
rhythmic delivery

i think i read in fhm once that using a penis pump can cause impotence and in some extreme cases can cause your penis to rupture. i don't know exactly what that means but i know its nothing good. anything that puts your cock in any kind of danger isn't worth it.
Old 11-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imbecille can only hope to improve

Thanks for all...
I think that I will inform myself about that, but I'm pretty sure not to buy a penis pump...
Old 11-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Hmmm... a penis pump... would that include a latex clad Mizzy B in a particularily good mood and round hungry mouth...???

I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! I just got hit totally by this awesome inner image...
Old 11-07-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

I stole one from the SEX SHOPPE and it did make my dick larger, but it's more like swelling than raw muscle strength. And if you get carried away your little blood vessels will break and you'll get black-blue spots. If you do your homework and look into it more than I did, it could be part of a serious "stud makeover program" along with sit-ups and leg-lifts and visits to the gym.

The coolest dick exercises for me was a yoga practice based on exhaling and trying to touch your belly button to your asshole. There are variations in postures, and you can force your breath energy "down" into your groin area while you do it. But basically you pull your asshole up and your belly button down.
Old 11-09-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

I don't have a penis but I have experienced clitoral pumping. Not something I want to do every day but one of my bisexual GFs likes to do it to me now and then. She has a huge clitty that looks like a small penis when she's aroused and she has shown me pictures...before and after kind...that seem to bear out her claim that she enlarged her clitty via the use of the pump.
Well, I'm perfectly happy with my own clitty as it is so I won't be following her example.