Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default Discussion about movies with a transgendered theme

I watched the film Beautiful Boxer, released in 2003, today, and found it to be very touching. Its based on a true story about a transgendered MUAY Thai Kick boxer, Parinya Kiatbusaba or Parinya Jaroenphon more popularly known as Nong Toom.

Although its a Thai movie, it touched my heart.
Its by chance that i stumbled upon this movie, otherwise I would have missed a great movie.
I would be grateful if anyone can point me towards any such great films that are based on a transgender theme.
If possible comments and reviews are more than welcome
Attached Thumbnails
nong_tum_1.jpg   f_11nong2.jpg   Nongthoomfairtex.jpg  

Last edited by Naked Freedom; 11-09-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Blade runner.
Not intended to be, in any way at all.
But totally trans {from my perspective}

Deckard: She's a replicant, isn't she?
Tyrell: I'm impressed. How many questions does it usually take to spot them?
Deckard: I don't get it, Tyrell.
Tyrell: How many questions?
Deckard: Twenty, thirty, cross-referenced.
Tyrell: It took more than a hundred for Rachael, didn't it?
Deckard: [realizing Rachael believes she's human] She doesn't know.
Tyrell: She's beginning to suspect, I think.
Deckard: Suspect? How can it not know what it is?

Deckard: [narrating] The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back.

Tyrell: "More human than human" is our motto.

Deckard: [narrating] I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Tyrell: Would you... like to be upgraded?

Gaff: [voiceover] It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

Rachael: Do you like our owl?
Deckard: It's artificial?
Rachael: Of course it is.
Deckard: Must be expensive.
Rachael: Very.

Rachael: May I ask you a personal question?
Deckard: Sure.
Rachael: Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
Deckard: No.
Rachael: But in your position, that is a risk.

Deckard: You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
Rachael: Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

Leon: Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch!

Tyrell: but this, all of this is academic. You were made as well as we could make you.
Batty: But not to last.
Tyrell: The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy. Look at you: you're the Prodigal Son; you're quite a prize!
Batty: I've done... questionable things.
Tyrell: Also extraordinary things; revel in your time.
Batty: Nothing the God of biomechanics wouldn't let you into heaven for.

Batty: We're not computers, Sebastian, we're physical.

Tyrell: We began to recognize in them a strange obsession. After all, they are emotionally inexperienced, with only a few years in which to store up the experiences which you and I take for granted. If we gift them with a past, we create a cushion or a pillow for their emotions, and consequently, we can control them better.
Deckard: Memories! You're talking about memories!

Deckard: Remember when you were six? You and your brother snuck into an empty building through a basement window. You were going to play doctor. He showed you his, but when it got to be your turn you chickened and ran; you remember that? You ever tell anybody that? Your mother, Tyrell, anybody? Remember the spider that lived outside your window? Orange body, green legs. Watched her build a web all summer, then one day there's a big egg in it. The egg hatched...
Rachael: The egg hatched...
Deckard: Yeah...
Rachael: ...and a hundred baby spiders came out... and they ate her.
Deckard: Implants. Those aren't your memories, they're somebody else's. They're Tyrell's niece's.
Deckard: [he sees that she's deeply hurt by the implication] O.K., bad joke... I made a bad joke. You're not a replicant. Go home, O.K.? No, really - I'm sorry, go home.

Anyone who has transitioned
will see exactly what I mean.
Old 11-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Freedom View Post
I would be grateful if anyone can point me towards any such great films that are based on a transgender theme.
If possible comments and reviews are more than welcome
There have been a number of discussions on this board of films with transgender themes and/or characters. I suggest you do a search.
Old 11-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Blade runner.

Thank you for this post, Jodie. I had never thought of Blade Runner in this way, and while I can't "see exactly" what you mean by virtue of having transitioned, the elements of your point are coming through. It provides a very fresh perspective on the film for me and thus an excuse to watch it again.

Of course, I would be remiss not to mention that the thought of Rachel with a cock is, well ...
Old 11-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Blade Runner: one of the greatest movies I have ever seen. By god why haven't there been any scifi movies like that recently? And if I'm wrong, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 11-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

I haven't seen Blade Runner ...Thanks Jodie for mentioning that.....
Its a matter of perception
Another movie based on transsexual theme that i watched yesterday is Hedgewick and the angry inch
Old 11-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
There have been a number of discussions on this board of films with transgender themes and/or characters. I suggest you do a search.
I had searched, but got a long list.... nothing that i wanted was there within the first few results...so i posted it....Thanks smc, with your confirmation of previous posts....i searched deeper and got what i wanted....to be exact i found 3 matching threads.....
Tranny movie with story line
Top 10 Films that have a shemale
and
Your favorite "Gender Bending" movie
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

I saw this argentinian one once of a girl who had both (cock and vagina) and there was this one scene where she fucked a dude, quite hot i thought
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

To quote myself from an old thread:

Your favorite "Gender Bending" movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
I'd probably say Priscilla, even though it's more about drag queens. edit: I'm not saying it's the greatest movie, I just liked seeing General Zod play a transsexual and Elrond Lord of Rivendell play a drag queen, not to mention Guy Pearce. I mean, To Wong Fu wasn't that much of a surprise seeing those guys in dresses, but General Zod?

And how prominent does the TS theme have to be? Does Ace Ventura count? :D What about Austin Powers? Or Silence of the Lambs? Ya know, in Nighthawks, Stallone is in a skirt in the first scene and in a nightie in the last scene. Shallow Hal had an awfully manly tranny.

Princesa, Beautiful Boxer, Wild Side and Normal are all good movies, but not things many people would want to see more than once.

And why doesn't anybody ever mention Dog Day Afternoon? Or Dressed to Kill? Or Orlando?

The Iron Ladies is supposed to be really funny.
And I forgot to mention The Badge and Hedwig.

Transamerica is a pretty absurd movie that people seemed to like.

Quote:
They say about 50% of TS people have attempted suicide and 25% have succeeded. You missed my favorite quote. Probably everybody's favorite. It just wandered into my mind along with a peaceful feeling as I was hallucinating after a whole lot of pills and alcohol as I faded out.

I've ... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate.

All those ... moments will be lost ... in time ... like ... tears ... in rain.

Time to die.
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Wild Zero

What about Wild Zero, a japanese zombie flick in which the leading lady has a wonderful little extra.
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
To quote myself from an old thread:
They say about 50% of TS people have attempted suicide and 25% have succeeded. You missed my favorite quote. Probably everybody's favorite. It just wandered into my mind along with a peaceful feeling as I was hallucinating after a whole lot of pills and alcohol as I faded out.

I've ... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate.
All those ... moments will be lost ... in time ... like ... tears ... in rain.
Time to die.
Yep, sums this shit up. I feel sad inside.

A bit of reference to the quote,
It evolved with the most ponient part being improvised by Rutger Hauer, who played Roy Batty
Ridley Scott left the cameras rolling and Rutger's version made it into the final cut of the movie
and from there into movie history
& 10,000 transsexual's hearts.

wikipedia.org Tannhauser Gate
In Blade Runner, the dying replicant, Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer), introspectively says the phrase, during a rain downpour, regarding his own death:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. [pause] Time to die.

In the Channel 4 documentary On the Edge of Blade Runner, Rutger Hauer, director Ridley Scott, and screenwriter David Peoples asserted that Hauer wrote the "Tears in Rain" speech, yet the basic speech was in Peoples's draft screenplays; one included the sentence "I rode on the back decks of a blinker and watched c-beams glitter in the dark, near the Tanhauser Gate." In his autobiography, Rutger Hauer said he merely cut the original scripted speech by several lines, adding only "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain".

Soldier
The 1998 film Soldier is linked to Blade Runner by the phrase Tannh?user Gate. In the film the protagonist, Sgt. Todd (Kurt Russell) is a veteran of the battle at the Tannh?user Gate[5], a fact momentarily displayed on a computer screen showing the list of battles in which he fought, and the awards earned; moreover, Sgt. Todd has "Tannh?user Gate" tattooed on an arm. Later, when the Sandra character notices the tattoo, and mentions it to the Mace character, he, in turn, explains: "Tannh?user Gate was a battle".

The original script depicted the battle, with detailed description of the gate, "a huge wall of metal; an impregnable fortress bristling with futuristic weapons". The available footage of the completed scene is briefly visible in the Soldier trailer.

Rutger Hauer" Blade Runner" dialogue analysis
Written by GITS on Dec-3-09 7:07pm
This week, as determined by GITS readers, the Daily Dialogue has been featuring famous dying words from movie characters. On Tuesday, the movie was Blade Runner and the dialogue quote was simply "Time to die," as uttered by Rutger Hauer's character Roy Batty. That inspired this email from GITS reader Paul Sanford:

Scott,
I was glad to see Blade Runner show up in the Daily Dialogue today, although abbreviating that moment to ?time to die? underplays what I believe is some of the most poetic dialogue ever put to film ? the ?tears in the rain? speech. I?m glad the Youtube clip featured the entire moment. I think it?s an interesting case study in collaboration, in this case between the writers, the actor and the director. If you don?t mind, I wanted to share what I found when I flipped through the different versions of the script that I have...

In Fancher's July 24, 1980 draft, Batty has no speech at the end. He?s simply shot and killed by Deckard. Batty does say ?time to die?, but only to taunt Deckard during the fight sequence.

This version of the speech shows up in an undated draft (which I believe is from Dec 1980) by Fancher/Peoples:
?I?ve known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I?ve been Offworld and back? frontiers! I?ve stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching stars fight on the shoulder of Orion? I?ve felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I?ve seen it, felt it?!?

This version is in both the Feb 21, 1981 & May 15, 1981 Fancher/Peoples draft:
"I've seen things... seen things you little people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion bright as magnesium... I rode on the back decks of a blinker and watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments... they'll be gone."

And the filmed version, with Rutger Hauer reportedly improvising the ?tears in the rain? line:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've seen c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain. Time to die."

Part of the poignancy of the dialogue is that the dilemma Batty references when he dies ("all those moments (re: memories) will be lost in time") is something we all face in the end...

As I recounted to Paul in an email, what he did was engage in "textual source criticism," which is something I studied in graduate school as part of my work on the Gospels in the New Testament. And with the proliferation of movie screenplays online nowadays, it's possible to compare / contrast various script drafts to speculate how the creative process may have worked. Given what Paul has discovered, here is my conjecture re Blade Runner:

* The first draft - Batty with no dialogue / he just dies - led someone to suggest that the moment needed more. If one of the underlying themes of the story is the 'humanity' of robots, what better way to show that than have a 'dying' robot recount vivid memories from his past, conveying a deep emotional connection to his life-experience.

* The second draft - representing the longest of Batty's final sides - is an example of taking the idea of the moment needing more and pushing it out. Too far, as it appears because --

* The third draft pulls back some of the description in dialogue and --

* The version in the movie pulls it back even more.

That dynamic of tightening dialogue, even cutting whole sides, is a common occurrence -- I've seen it time and time again when reading a script while watching the movie. I think that is in large part due to the fact that once they shoot footage and assemble it, the visuals often make some of the dialogue unnecessary. Also, too, a side may read great on the page, but just doesn't work on screen. So perhaps Ridley Scott let Rutger Hauer wing the last side of dialogue, maybe telling him to tighten it up, or a writer on-set went through the latest version and cut a few references, but after expanding the side, it contracted by the time the movie was done.

One other thing: Notice how the "Time to die" line was present in the original draft, but used to a totally different effect - to taunt Deckard. So while some writers expanded Batty's last side, then contracted it, somebody along the way remembered that line - "Time to die" - and suggested that might be a fitting coda for Batty, in essence a case of a line going through its own transformation, from taunt to sad irony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just awesome.
Old 12-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Would you guys be mad if I told you I've never seen blade runner?

I don't know about a favorite, but this thread brought to mind how Soldier's Girl made me cry.
Old 12-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Boys don't cry is another good film dealing directly with transgender topics.
Old 12-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morbius has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Sean Young/Rachel

A few replies have been about lots of our favorite movie, Blade Runner or imagining Sean Young with a Dick. In one movie she was a biological male changed to a female, Ace Ventura, he/she was the one that boffed the extra point kick against San Francisco by Miami in the Super Bowl.
Old 07-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives

By pure coincidence, I was channel-surfing late Saturday night and came upon a movie that was just starting on the U.S. cable channel Showtime: Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives.

Here's a description/review from Big Daddy Horror Reviews:
The chicks; Krystal Summers, Erica Andrews, Jenna Skyy, Kelexis Davenport and Willam Belli, of Israel Luna's horror / revenge / exploitation opus Ticked- Off Trannies with Knives got something extra in store. To my surprise and enjoyment, I found Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives to be the place for some transaction as the film deals with a group of transgender women who are violently beaten by three straight guys and left for dead. After regaining consciousness, the violated vixens turn deadly divas. With their new found confidence and courage, the ticked-off trannies slice their way to vengeance. Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives transcends any translucent transparent film out there. You don't need a translator to be transfixed and transformed by this tranquilizing, transfixing slab of a motion picture. "A transploitation revenge fantasy!"
And here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrWT1a1_ta4

Exploitation or empowerment? You be the judge.
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Blade runner.

Deckard: She's a replicant, isn't she?
Tyrell: I'm impressed. How many questions does it usually take to spot them?
Deckard: I don't get it, Tyrell.
Tyrell: How many questions?
Deckard: Twenty, thirty, cross-referenced.
Tyrell: It took more than a hundred for Rachael, didn't it?
Deckard: [realizing Rachael believes she's human] She doesn't know.
Tyrell: She's beginning to suspect, I think.
Deckard: Suspect? How can it not know what it is?

Deckard: [narrating] The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back.

Tyrell: "More human than human" is our motto.

Deckard: [narrating] I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Tyrell: Would you... like to be upgraded?

Gaff: [voiceover] It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

Rachael: Do you like our owl?
Deckard: It's artificial?
Rachael: Of course it is.
Deckard: Must be expensive.
Rachael: Very.

Rachael: May I ask you a personal question?
Deckard: Sure.
Rachael: Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
Deckard: No.
Rachael: But in your position, that is a risk.

Deckard: You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
Rachael: Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

Leon: Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch!

Tyrell: but this, all of this is academic. You were made as well as we could make you.
Batty: But not to last.
Tyrell: The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy. Look at you: you're the Prodigal Son; you're quite a prize!
Batty: I've done... questionable things.
Tyrell: Also extraordinary things; revel in your time.
Batty: Nothing the God of biomechanics wouldn't let you into heaven for.

Batty: We're not computers, Sebastian, we're physical.

Tyrell: We began to recognize in them a strange obsession. After all, they are emotionally inexperienced, with only a few years in which to store up the experiences which you and I take for granted. If we gift them with a past, we create a cushion or a pillow for their emotions, and consequently, we can control them better.
Deckard: Memories! You're talking about memories!

Deckard: Remember when you were six? You and your brother snuck into an empty building through a basement window. You were going to play doctor. He showed you his, but when it got to be your turn you chickened and ran; you remember that? You ever tell anybody that? Your mother, Tyrell, anybody? Remember the spider that lived outside your window? Orange body, green legs. Watched her build a web all summer, then one day there's a big egg in it. The egg hatched...
Rachael: The egg hatched...
Deckard: Yeah...
Rachael: ...and a hundred baby spiders came out... and they ate her.
Deckard: Implants. Those aren't your memories, they're somebody else's. They're Tyrell's niece's.
Deckard: [he sees that she's deeply hurt by the implication] O.K., bad joke... I made a bad joke. You're not a replicant. Go home, O.K.? No, really - I'm sorry, go home.

Bladerunner is a terrific film! I believe that it's much more than science fiction film it's a social commentary about how we deal with technology, an evolving culture and how we perceive those that are different than us. The more that people are educated about transgenderism the more we will be understood and everyone will be better off. Thanks for posting this!

Melissa
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Probably my all-time favorite transgender film is a French film called "Ma Vie en Rose" (My Life in Pink). Don't go in expecting to get a hard-on from some drop dead gorgeous shemale. The film is about a little boy who thinks he's a girl...And the family's difficulty dealing with it. A very touching film.
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Cillian Murphy plays a transwoman in Breakfast on Pluto, I keep meaning to watch it...
Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I watched The Crying Game yesterday. Nice movie.
Old 08-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

9yneGuy can only hope to improve

Quote:
By pure coincidence, I was channel-surfing late Saturday night and came upon a movie that was just starting on the U.S. cable channel Showtime: Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives.

Here's a description/review from Big Daddy Horror Reviews:
The chicks; Krystal Summers, Erica Andrews, Jenna Skyy, Kelexis Davenport and Willam Belli, of Israel Luna's horror / revenge / exploitation opus Ticked- Off Trannies with Knives got something extra in store. To my surprise and enjoyment, I found Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives to be the place for some transaction as the film deals with a group of transgender women who are violently beaten by three straight guys and left for dead. After regaining consciousness, the violated vixens turn deadly divas. With their new found confidence and courage, the ticked-off trannies slice their way to vengeance. Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives transcends any translucent transparent film out there. You don't need a translator to be transfixed and transformed by this tranquilizing, transfixing slab of a motion picture. "A transploitation revenge fantasy!"
And here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrWT1a1_ta4

Aw man, I love this movie. I recently bought it on DVD.

Other Girls I Like: Mint, Mariana Cordoba, Areeya, Jamie Coxx, Natalia Coxx, Patricia Bismark, Asia, Carla Bruna & Carla Novaes
Old 12-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

I have a few more to add:

Just like a woman
Julie Walters' cross-dressing tenant reveals his secret.
I am told some scenes were shot in a London trans club.

The Cement Garden
Predominantly an incest film, but there's also a younger brother (about 9) who dresses as a girl. Quite a disturbing film.

That Sinking Feeling
Two schoolboys dress as women to distract security guards in a heist.
One of the boys seems to discover his true sexuality, but this is a minor plot.
This is the 1980 film.
Old 12-28-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Of course, I would be remiss not to mention that the thought of Rachel with a cock is, well ...
Some one already mentioned it, but I'll do it again.
You can see just that in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Not saying that movie is a good trans movie, but she does have a cock in that film outlined in silk white briefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharles View Post
I saw this argentinian one once of a girl who had both (cock and vagina) and there was this one scene where she fucked a dude, quite hot i thought
I believe you're refering to XXY, a Spanish film. I liked it though. :D

Quote:

I really dislike that film. It's 10% empowerment, 60% exploitation, and 40% horrible. That's what happens when a gay b-movie director decides he wants to help out trans people. He managed to actually piss off loads of trannys that day.

Disclaimer, though I generally don't use the word tranny. I do how ever use it for satire.
Old 12-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
Some one already mentioned it, but I'll do it again.
You can see just that in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Not saying that movie is a good trans movie, but she does have a cock in that film outlined in silk white briefs.
Just to clarify, I was referring to the character Rachel from "Blade Runner," not the actress who played her and happens also to be in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."
Old 12-28-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Just to clarify, I was referring to the character Rachel from "Blade Runner," not the actress who played her and happens also to be in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."
Fine be that way. But I enjoyed that scene when I was younger. I'm goin to go watch blade runner now.

I also forgot to mention the film that has yet to be mentioned and is my favorite transgender movie. Different for Girls.
Karl Foyle and Paul Prentice were best mates at school in the Seventies. But when they meet again in present-day London things are definitely not the same. Karl is now Kim, a transsexual, and she has no desire to stir up the past while she's busy forging a neat and orderly new life. Prentice, on the other hand, has charm but is a social disaster stuck in a dead-end job. His main talent is for getting them both into trouble. Amid the squabbles, they start to fall in love. One night, Kim invites Prentice to a romantic dinner at her flat. Prentice, finding the seduction unexpectedly effective, freaks out. He proceeds to make a public display of both of them and winds up in court. Humiliated and angry, Kim runs away. Only she can save Prentice now, but will true love triumph for a new made woman and an aging punk?

Last edited by ThirdEyeGirl; 12-28-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Fine be that way. But I enjoyed that scene when I was younger.
Be what "way"? I was only clarifying my earlier post. I didn't write anything negative about the Einhorn character. I enjoyed seeing the outline of her cock through those panties, too.
Old 12-28-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Be what "way"? I was only clarifying my earlier post. I didn't write anything negative about the Einhorn character. I enjoyed seeing the outline of her cock through those panties, too.
Is my emoticon not coming through? I'm just busting your balls. You should be used to it by now. I do it when ever I see the opportunity.
Old 12-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Is my emoticon not coming through? I'm just busting your balls. You should be used to it by now. I do it when ever I see the opportunity.
Is that what the "tongue" emoticon means? Busting my balls? I thought it had to do with something else you might do?
Old 12-28-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Is that what the "tongue" emoticon means? Busting my balls? I thought it had to do with something else you might do?
Uummm... No. That is reserved for ladys only SMC. My tongue isn't going near any man holes any time soon.

And just so we are clear. The emoticon refers to a satire. Though be a professor I'm sure you knew that, and in turn are busting mine. Just know I'm thanking you, now I don't need an orky.
Old 12-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Uummm... No. That is reserved for ladys only SMC. My tongue isn't going near any man holes any time soon.

And just so we are clear. The emoticon refers to a satire. Though be a professor I'm sure you knew that, and in turn are busting mine. Just know I'm thanking you, now I don't need an orky.
Regarding what you wrote: how quick you are to make assumptions. Get your mind out of the gutter, young lady!
Old 12-28-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Regarding what you wrote: how quick you are to make assumptions. Get your mind out of the gutter, young lady!
Haha... But my mind is all most always in the gutter.
Old 12-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zag is on a distinguished road

The only one I can remember watching is "Soldiers Girl" based on a true story about an American soldier being murdered for dating a transsexual.......worth a watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324013/
Old 01-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Does "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" count?
A lot of you may see it as mocking, but IMHO it gave a lot of "straight/square" people a gentle introduction to the TV/TS world.
Old 01-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

optimusmike123 will become famous soon enoughoptimusmike123 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharles View Post
XXY, i stumbled across it one night flicking channels. i enjoyed it, good movie

psst....it is argentine
Old 01-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morbius has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Respectfully, you look really nice!

already mentioned it, but I'll do it again.
"Yes that is me in the avatar.
Please... never refer to me as "shemale", "ladyboy", or "dickgirl" all are very derogatory. Even "tranny" is derogatory.
I demand respect"
You look very nice, but of course, I am attracted to women with glasses!
Old 01-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bimale42 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bimale42

Hello the movie i have seen is bang my tranny ass 8 i could stop wanking over the movie three pretty trannys have sex on a bed. Two do a 69 and fucks one in the arse very good movie
Old 01-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimale42 View Post
Hello the movie i have seen is bang my tranny ass 8 i could stop wanking over the movie three pretty trannys have sex on a bed. Two do a 69 and fucks one in the arse very good movie
Seriously?! This thread is NOT about porn movies. Did you actually read anything in the thread before posting.
Old 01-29-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zag is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimale42 View Post
Got to say I got a laugh from this.
Old 01-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't get it. I've seen Blade Runner 1000 times,how does it have anything to do with transgender? I thought it was about Deckard killing illegal "skin jobs"
Old 01-29-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie4life View Post
I don't get it. I've seen Blade Runner 1000 times,how does it have anything to do with transgender? I thought it was about Deckard killing illegal "skin jobs"
I agree with you stephanie. I've only seen Blade Runner once and that was enough for me. I didn't see any theme in the movie, let alone a transgender theme. The whole movie seemed to me to nothing but unintelligble dialogue and lots of killing.
Old 01-29-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I agree with you stephanie. I've only seen Blade Runner once and that was enough for me. I didn't see any theme in the movie, let alone a transgender theme. The whole movie seemed to me to nothing but unintelligble dialogue and lots of killing.
Well I can see a correlation. But it's very vague. :/
I also don't like the movie.
Old 01-29-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default Worst movie ever!

There was one movie that seems to be missing in this discussion, maybe because it was such a LOUSEY movie, LOUSEY book, "written" by a big time fake and liar... and the movie is....

"The Heart Is Decietful Above All Things" written bye "J.T. LeRoy" <- a woman who passed herself off as a teenage boy who endured horrible abuse at the hands of a meth addict mother and a bible-thumping zealot preacher grandfather.

It was a lousey move based on a total lie, an "autobiography" of a boy who was horribly abused, but the FICTION was in fact written by a woman, who obviously had an axe to grind and just told the sad tale and tried to act like she had actually lived it, she had not.

http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Deceitfu.../dp/1582342113

I would tell any friend to NOT rent the movie, it is just a collection of sick abuse and overall depressing. When it was first released, a lot of "decent people" just loved it because it seemed to perfectly confirm all of the extreme right wing propaganda. You can see the only two minutes of the movie that is worth watching on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8tVSiq2s4Y
Old 02-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Well I can see a correlation. But it's very vague. :/
I also don't like the movie.
Well please explain the vague correlation, what am I overlooking?
Old 02-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default trying to think - I know I have seen some.

I'm trying to think of any movies where the transgender element was a surprise besides the "crying game" of course. I know there have been a couple where I said "oh I did not see that coming".

There is one I only saw then end of where a guy (in a girls body) is faced with killing somebody who's brain is in his (male) body. And he (as a girl) does kill him. Meaning he is now stuck as a girl. It was on Scifi a couple years ago and I have never been able to find it since. Don't now what it is called something like "daybreak" "daylight" something like that.

Of course there is also xchange. Staring one of the Baldwins.
Old 02-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Boys don't cry is another good film dealing directly with transgender topics.
Thanks Amy for referring the movie, 'Boys don't cry', I just watched it yesterday...and came to know about Teena Brandon's story. It is quite awful to learn about such hate crimes. Hope with the legalization passed over the hate crimes in the US the situation gets better in the coming years
Old 03-11-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

On the note of movies that have a trans collation in them are the X-men movies.
If you watch them again, like I just did, you will see how much the mutant struggle compares to the transgender struggle.

1. The general public knows very little about mutants and are afraid of them, i.e. mutantphobia. What they do know is from media. And most that media is propaganda.
2. The mutants, if found out, are a most instantly shun by humans. So there for most live their lives in secret, and a lot grow to hate the fact they are mutant.
3. Mutants, when they are growing up, feel like they are the only one. It isn't till they get older find others who share their plight.
4. Mutants have very little support from humans. Some, if not most, have to seek out places of refuge to feel safe to live their lives.
5. Most choose to take on a chosen name for themselves.
6. There are people who think that mutants need to be cured. When they don't. Mutants are who they are naturally.

So if you watch those movies with that in mind. Than it holds a completely new meaning for you.

I didn't used to like the first three x-men movies to begin with, because they weren't really congruent with the comics, or so I've been told (I wasn't much for reading comics as a kid :P). But having watched them again. I now have new found fondness for them.

Also... I think one of the supporting characters is played by a very androgynous woman. Arclight who is played by Omahyra Mota Garcia. She's a fashion model.
Old 03-11-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Omahyra Mota Garcia with an androgynous guy. Androgyny at it's best.
Attached Thumbnails
evu_omahyra_boyd_05.jpg  
Old 06-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNP6IeO8cDw

There is a good movie Strella from Greece.

The movie talk about tgirl Strella and her father Jorgos, who is released from prison after long years and who want to find his son Leonidas and later find out that his son was actually Strella and later accept her, because they have only each other.