Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

debbiemay has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default breast envy?

does anyone else get this? i know that when i see a gg or a tgirl with some nice cleavage showing i get very jealous and wish i had my own puppies to show off.
Old 05-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

derrylad is on a distinguished road

yeah sumtimes id love to have big boobs
Old 05-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

i just love big boobs
Old 05-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

HMMMNNN that's a good one but looking back i say i had vagina envy more then breast envy Jennifer
Old 05-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

"BALLS!", cried the queen. Not because she had to but because she wanted two.
Old 05-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
"BALLS!", cried the queen. Not because she had to but because she wanted two.
You should have told me sooner as i would have had the DR put mine in a jar for you and had them FEDXed your way:D Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 05-12-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

i think it's normal and i guess every girls outside there always have this things.
i feel it before, and it's good thing cos it makes me more determined..
and as i said on the other thread, after i got my breast enhancement surgery, i feel more alive, i feel i reborn, and i got more respect from most of people around me.. that's what every girls need right?
being respect as what you choose your life to be..
and now, i guess every girls envy my breast... and i encourage them to have it too...

fi
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

the great thing about boobs is you can go buy them!
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I don't really have that. I'm a GG with quite small breasts. A large A or a small B at best (depending on the time of the month), and I'm really happy with them. They're small but firm, and they never bother me. I can also easily get away with not wearing a bra. Some of my friends who have big breasts are really not so happy with them. They hurt when running, or jumping or whatever, and, well, gravity has it's way with them.
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Everybody likes boobs

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1658/

Can't say I ever had much in the way of vagina envy, though... Just don't let that spread around the TS community or they'll take away my tranny card.
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post

Lol, good link! :D
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Big boobs, or Really Big Boobs aren't a turn on for me. Proportional to body size does it.

I guess in my eyes, bigger ISN'T better. LOL
Old 05-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MikeyNice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
Big boobs, or Really Big Boobs aren't a turn on for me. Proportional to body size does it.

I guess in my eyes, bigger ISN'T better. LOL
I like petite boobs.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

i'm also never have vagina envy...
i'm comfort with my self now...
and i've been told that i got almost perfect breast.
thank you for yanhee hospital.. they did great job..
Old 05-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TKathi is on a distinguished road

I got my breast enhancement two years ago. Never regretted it a second.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

AmyW is on a distinguished road

I'd love to have a "Breasts On/Off" switch
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyW View Post
I'd love to have a "Breasts On/Off" switch
thats also the way i feel....
in addition to it... what about a selector switch to choose cock or vagina
Old 06-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Topcat72 is on a distinguished road

Hermafrodite. Great
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default boobs

Us older guys tend to develop modest boobs and guess what, they can become quite sensitive with encouragement.
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcat72 View Post
Hermafrodite. Great
i dont know what to call it....
but i feel like being a girl at times and at times being a boy and at times a tgirl
Old 06-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

i finally gave in to my envy and bought breast forms. ive been wearing them constantly and i cant believe what women go though. theyre heavy. they get in the way. they jiggle at the smallest movement. carrying them around in a bra all day is uncomfortable and I LOVE IT!

i feel so femme when im wearing them. i love how natural they look and feel and how much happier it makes me to experience what women go through.

id i had real d cups you can rest assured i would have so much fun. id love a cleavage full of hot cum!
Old 06-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default When I was a teenager

Ok when I was a teenager I wanted big boobs to be noticed more. Now it doesn't seem to matter. And anyway, I wouldn't want any surgical adjustments - it might spoil their sensitivity which is just right.
For me nipples are the thing. I'd love bigger nipples, but I guess I don't have the courage to ask for the necessary hormone treatment ( does it work, really ? ) not for me.

Last edited by Be_my_nude; 06-23-2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: overlooked the bold typo
Old 06-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

id love big nipples too. with all the sensitivity of female ones.
Old 06-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ILNEgurl4526 is on a distinguished road

The term "breast envy" is a little too similar to penis envy, which by its mere mentioning, implies that penis envy is anything but batshit insane... Not that certain people don't wish they have parts they don't, but to say all women subconsciously want a penis makes no sense. Just Freud wanting to make everything about sex. Hell, he himself said it, "Sometimes a cigar is just cigar." Okay, I'm done ranting about something vaugely related to this topic. Yes, wish I had tits. Yay, now I'm relevant.
Old 12-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

grace gmore will become famous soon enough
Default breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
HMMMNNN that's a good one but looking back i say i had vagina envy more then breast envy Jennifer
yes I love my girls even though they are small but having a vagina too would be ooohhh so nice
Grace
Old 12-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DCurious will become famous soon enough

Damn right! I'd love a BIG pair, something like Allanah's or these; Daphne Rosen- I love the 'look' both girls boobs have.
Attached Thumbnails
14433234_24-Daphne-Rosen.jpg   DaphneRosen18.jpg   DaphneRosen24.jpg  

Old 12-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trish5160 is on a distinguished road
Default Breast Envy?

Definitely! And every other kind of envy there is! All my life
I wished I could grow my own and develop into a girl. To wear
pretty bras everyday would be like being in heaven! And what
about nursing a baby??? OMG!!! There would be nothing better!
Old 12-29-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiemay View Post
i finally gave in to my envy and bought breast forms. ive been wearing them constantly and i cant believe what women go though. theyre heavy. they get in the way. they jiggle at the smallest movement. carrying them around in a bra all day is uncomfortable and I LOVE IT!

i feel so femme when im wearing them. i love how natural they look and feel and how much happier it makes me to experience what women go through.

id i had real d cups you can rest assured i would have so much fun. id love a cleavage full of hot cum!
I'm going to assume this is because you can back them away in a box later. You see, they do get in the way, they are uncomfortable in a bra, they get sensitive and ache some days.

I think this is one of the stronger differences between transsexual women and TV/CDs. As my body feminized and breasts developed, I had feelings of congruence - like the sensation of something being wrong with my body lessened. I didn't have a sensation of erotic fulfillment. Not to say I don't enjoy my breasts in a sexual environment, but that wasn't really even on the radar when I began to transition.
Old 12-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I think this is one of the stronger differences between transsexual women and TV/CDs. As my body feminized and breasts developed, I had feelings of congruence - like the sensation of something being wrong with my body lessened. I didn't have a sensation of erotic fulfillment. Not to say I don't enjoy my breasts in a sexual environment, but that wasn't really even on the radar when I began to transition.
Your words I have put in boldface in the quote above should be burned into the minds of all those who ungender transwomen, be it inadvertently or deliberately. I will use them as part of the "lesson" we teach as moderators when we call out members here who cross the ungendering line and get scolded or worse.
Old 12-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Spot on Bionca !

This from Bionca in my view will do more to help adjust misconceptions among many members when they give real thought to just what is involved in the Transgendering Process, than all the tickings off from Moderators and stern references to Disrespect. No offence to you smc and the other Moderators ! You do a difficult job well seeing what a tactless bunch we members are as a whole !

Your post and Bionca's have made my week.

All

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Your words I have put in boldface the quote above should be burned into the minds of all those who ungender transwomen, be it inadvertently or deliberately. I will use them as part of the "lesson" we teach as moderators when we call out members here who cross the ungendering line and get scolded or worse.
Old 12-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_my_nude View Post
This from Bionca in my view will do more to help adjust misconceptions among many members when they give real thought to just what is involved in the Transgendering Process, than all the tickings off from Moderators and stern references to Disrespect. No offence to you smc and the other Moderators ! You do a difficult job well seeing what a tactless bunch we members are as a whole !

Your post and Bionca's have made my week.

All
No offense taken. I certainly didn't mean to imply that what we write as moderators is of greater import than the words of anyone else ... especially Bionca. When we have problems with ungendering and disrespect on this site, we long for the moment that our transwomen members jump into the fray. Their words carry weight ours can never have.

Thank you for your post, Bella.
Old 12-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

I get it ALL THE TIME...
Old 01-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default reverse

I'm more of a receiver of the looks of envy.
@@
.) (