Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shemales on Top

I love to see pictures where a guy is sucking a lovely big hard shemale cock or getting a shecock in his ass. They make me wish I was the one on the receiving end. Mmmmmmmm shecock.
Attached Thumbnails
sd31.jpg   sd32.jpg   sd33.jpg  

sd34.jpg   sd35.jpg   sd36.jpg  

sd37.jpg   sd38.jpg   sd39.jpg  

sd40.jpg   sd41.jpg   sd42.jpg  

sd43.jpg  
Old 04-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Very nice pictures.
I would also like to see some "finishes". Anyone?
Old 04-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nnona is on a distinguished road

nice pics .........
Old 04-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Thays getting her cock serviced. I'll bet I could do it better.
Attached Thumbnails
sd387.jpg   sd388.jpg  
Old 04-08-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

I too love such pics. Leaving for work, so here are two quick one.

Ila, the girl in the second set (in the leopard bikini) is fab. Any idea who she is?

Cham
Attached Thumbnails
sha&ric040.jpg   sha&ric053.jpg  
Old 04-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

loura_00 can only hope to improve
Default gOOD Subject to talk about.

How about posting Deep-Throat Pictures. Let's share some.
Old 04-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

greatscorp3 is on a distinguished road

sorry for quality it's got from a movie
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-7087769.jpg  
Old 04-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Ila, the girl in the second set (in the leopard bikini) is fab. Any idea who she is?

Cham
Nice pics.

I'm afraid I don't know who she is Cham, but I sure would like to be there in the place of the guy in the pics.
Old 04-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Another lucky guy.
Attached Thumbnails
sd401.jpg   sd402.jpg   sd404.jpg  

sd408.jpg   sd409.jpg  
Old 04-09-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

For today: The Gorgeous Veronika Havenna

Out for the weekend, more when I get back.

Cham
Attached Thumbnails
d02.jpg  
Old 04-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

I'll go for a bicycle ride with her anytime if this is included.
Attached Thumbnails
sd410.jpg   sd411.jpg   sd414.jpg  

sd416.jpg   sd417.jpg  
Old 04-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

Some more pics of a lucky guy sucking cock and getting a nice cock in the ass at ShemalesFromHell.
Attached Thumbnails
sd922.jpg   sd923.jpg   sd924.jpg  

sd926.jpg   sd927.jpg   sd928.jpg  

Old 04-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new crimson has a spectacular aura aboutnew crimson has a spectacular aura aboutnew crimson has a spectacular aura about

Here's a mix of babes delivering the goods...
Attached Thumbnails
03.jpg   14.jpg   350p0143.jpg  

ArmyAct20348.jpg   ArmyAct20360.jpg   ArmyAct20363.jpg  

camilla099_2.jpg   DEMONIQUECOUPLE149.jpg   dsc1498.jpg  

dsc1501.jpg   ws_g041_051.jpg   ws_g074_053.jpg  

gph_028.jpg   gph_032.jpg   gph_034.jpg  

1171943718.jpg   1348801183.jpg   PICS06.JPG  

PICS10.JPG  
Old 04-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by new crimson View Post
Here's a mix of babes delivering the goods...
Nice. I would love to take the place of all of those guys in the pics.
Old 04-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

A few more pics.
Attached Thumbnails
sot1.jpg   sot2.jpg   sot3.jpg  

sot4.jpg   sot5.jpg   sot6.jpg  

Old 04-16-2008
Shecock obsessed

This is my type of pool.
Attached Thumbnails
sot7.jpg   sot8.jpg   sot9.jpg  

sot10.jpg   sot11.jpg   sot12.jpg  

sot13.jpg  
Old 06-13-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Another lucky guy.
can we PLEASE get more of this girl. She is gorgeous and a 10 in my opinion.
Old 06-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
can we PLEASE get more of this girl. She is gorgeous and a 10 in my opinion.
Sorry, but I posted all the pics that I had of her.
Old 06-13-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Sorry, but I posted all the pics that I had of her.
no worries, hopefully we come across some more of her pics! She is stunning.
Old 06-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
She is stunning.
She sure is and she makes me so horny just thinking of taking that lovely cock of hers in mouth and sucking on it until I get a big load of cock cream down my throat.
Old 07-17-2008
Shecock obsessed

Pool party (at least for two) at ShemalesFuckGuys
Attached Thumbnails
sot14.jpg   sot15.jpg   sot16.jpg  

sot17.jpg   sot18.jpg   sot19.jpg  

sot20.jpg   sot21.jpg   sot22.jpg  

sot23.jpg   sot24.jpg  
Old 07-18-2008
Shecock obsessed

Mmmmmmm sucking shecock. What could be better?
Attached Thumbnails
sot27.jpg   sot28.jpg   sot29.jpg  

sot30.jpg   sot31.jpg   sot32.jpg  

sot33.jpg  
Old 07-18-2008
Shecock obsessed

Smile Another Pool Party

I obviously go to the wrong pools. This never happens to me at any pool that I've ever been to.
Attached Thumbnails
sot25.jpg   sot26.jpg  
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nielsholgerson will become famous soon enoughNielsholgerson will become famous soon enough

I love the view of men getting fucked by shemales, I wish to be fucked by a lot of shemales. It feels great a dick pounding in your ass while you feel her tits rubbing on your back.
Attached Thumbnails
008.jpg   13.jpg   laisa-009.jpg  

nicole-013.jpg  
Old 07-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

simonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
I too love such pics. Leaving for work, so here are two quick one.

Cham
sHE IS THE DELIGHTFUL sHARON lOPES (CREDIT: SHEMALES FROM HELL)
Attached Thumbnails
z.jpg   onlytgirls_com-sharon-007.jpg   04.jpg  

08.jpg   F07.jpg   sha_lop090.jpg  

sharon012.jpg   sharonface.jpg   sharon-003.jpg  

shannon_lopez2079.jpg   sha_lop052.jpg   12g.jpg  

Old 07-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

simonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura about
Default Girls on Top

Attached Thumbnails
35286_Loly_5_Boy_14_123_729lo.jpg   2299616023_2d0e200729_o.jpg   2299616207_d34bf46c62_o.jpg  

2303085762_13e3af0630_o.jpg   2321958199_4e6f55d4b1_o.jpg   2322505141_4f5dfb21f8_o.jpg  

2397149801_a13e37ba51_o.jpg   moniquedavidson126.jpg   fuck.jpg  

attachment.php.jpg   cam_14[1].jpg   2366969950_bde8fa281e_o.jpg  

6.jpg   15.jpg   bru_kaw143.jpg  

Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonne5478 View Post
Nice pics simonne.
Old 07-19-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default Great pics!

Wonderful subject! I am totally dedicated to the shemale on top! There is nothing better than being fucked by a shemale!
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

A man should always take care of his girl's cock.
Attached Thumbnails
sot40.jpg   sot41.jpg   sot42.jpg  

Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

A man should always take care of his girls' cocks.
Attached Thumbnails
sot34.jpg   sot35.jpg   sot36.jpg  

sot37.jpg   sot38.jpg   sot39.jpg  

Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

That last set reminds of this one time when my ex asked me about doing a 3-some with one of the girls from my gender support group way back when. That was a riot!
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
That last set reminds of this one time when my ex asked me about doing a 3-some with one of the girls from my gender support group way back when. That was a riot!
Some people are just greedy and think of themselves first, foremost, and only. (how's that for redundancy?)
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some people are just greedy and think of themselves first, foremost, and only. (how's that for redundancy?)
hehe.. the picture set remined me because that was pretty much what happened
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Ila, do you smell it? Some Girl nearby is in a very horny state!
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
hehe.. the picture set remined me because that was pretty much what happened
It must have been interesting, to say the least.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

May be, she needs our help.
Old 07-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
May be, she needs our help.
<sigh> Do you think so? (he asks with hope in his voice)

Last edited by ila; 07-19-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Black Monster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Mmmmmmm sucking shecock. What could be better?
wow, best set on this tread in my opinion. The cumshot is simply awsome.
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mameluk has a spectacular aura aboutmameluk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscorp3 View Post
sorry for quality it's got from a movie
Hi, how did you make the screenshot from the movie? Thanks
Old 07-21-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
It must have been interesting, to say the least.
It was fun to bend down close to his ear and ask "Do you like a girl's cock fucking you?" While he looked up at me with mine in his mouth and could only nod his head "yes" right before he came.
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca
It was fun to bend down close to his ear and ask "Do you like a girl's cock fucking you?" While he looked up at me with mine in his mouth and could only nod his head "yes" right before he came.
I think Bionca is too steamy n sexy to be human,
she is a Nymph!
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Lots of classic pics here; showing lots of love
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bionca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca
with mine in his mouth and could only nod his head "yes" right before he came
And what happened to you?
Did you also... you know, come?

Think of the sizzling situation...
Bionca eagarly feeding her man...
Bang! Splash! Great Flood

Last edited by sesame; 07-22-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 07-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
There's only one possible answer in a situation like that. Obviously he got the answer right.
Old 07-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

How to treat your girl. Pics from world-shemale.com
Attached Thumbnails
sot43.jpg   sot44.jpg   sot45.jpg  

sot46.jpg   sot47.jpg   sot48.jpg  

sot49.jpg  
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ddluv is on a distinguished road

she's perfect all around! nice legs and face
Old 07-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

grrrl_ee will become famous soon enoughgrrrl_ee will become famous soon enough
Default gorgeous girl

Quote:
Another lucky guy.
that guy would make a decent girl, as he has probably already considered

(long hair, etc)
Old 07-31-2008
Shecock obsessed

I love to see a man sucking a girl's cock.
Attached Thumbnails
sot50.jpg   sot51.jpg   sot52.jpg  

sot53.jpg   sot54.jpg  
Old 08-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Attached Thumbnails
sot55.jpg   sot56.jpg   sot57.jpg  

Old 08-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Another lucky guy.
Wow, who is the blonde?

Quote:
I love to see a man sucking a girl's cock.
Yes, always nice to see a gurls cock sucked! Love that!