Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew
Default Things to look forward to

Seems like summer is on its way out and the anticipation is growing. There are so many things I personally am looking forward to and it's all right around the bend. Concerning TV there's new seasons of "Fringe," "Smallville," "The Office," and "Dexter." Some great books are about to be released like The Gathering Storm, Robert Jordan's creation written by Brandon Sanderson, The next Malazan book is coming out this winter, and another Stephen King book fits in there somewhere. College football is about to start..ahem "GO BUCKS!" The Detroit Tigers should make the playoffs (but I'm not holding my breath). And this semester of classes promises to not be a waste of time with BS classes and easy A's. These are the things I'm looking forward to, what about all the rest of you?