Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Petite and small cock ladyboys

To continue on the subject of ladyboys with small cocks, ladies I am serious about this and I want to meet you if you're in Manila, Philippines. So any petite girl in Manila with a small cock, don't be shy, some of us just love you like this, more is not always better and (small) size matters, PLS contact me

Bathingcaplovers@yahoo.com.au
Old 04-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light

hello is there anybody out there .....

Bathing
Old 05-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Only received one reaction from a shemale on this site who recommended one of her friends in Manila. After lots of emailing (during which she was hanging up the usual story about the sick granny for who she was doing the sex business to get money for the sick granny's medical treatment so if I could pay about twice as much as I would usually pay...or about ten times as much in an hour as a hard working girl in an office would earn in a month ) anyway I wanted to try and we fixed an appointment which she cancelled the morning of our appointment (sick she said, I guess rather unhappy cause I didn't believe the granny story) when she also texted me that if I wanted to meet her I should come closer to her place. If you know Manila and its traffic nightmare it would take me 2 hours just to get there and about the same to get back to the business district of Makati.

Come on girls is there really no serious Filippina shemale with a small cock and feminine body out there who wants to meet ?

Last edited by bathingcaplover; 05-16-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Petite small cocks

I'm in Manila now and a sweet little Ladyboy with a small cock just left my hotel room after spending three days with me. Try Craigs list Philippines, go to Services and click on "erotic" then T4M. There's lots of them available.

Enjoy and good luck.
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Email

Hi,
Did you get the email that I sent yesterday re some contacts in Manila?

Bsl
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I did and sent a PM

Bathing