Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough
Default Special Panties for Special Girls?

Why is it that third gender girls are always pictured wearing standard female panties? It just seems so impractical for a girl to wear panties that are quite clearly not designed to adequately accommodate their treasure. I imagine that it is also not particularly comfortable when a substantial part of your goodies is squeezed out of them.

I am of course not suggesting that the girls here should opt for male undies, but with so many trans-gendered girls, does not anyone produce a feminine line of panties to suit the special requirements these girls have.
Attached Thumbnails
shanteB0016.jpg  

Last edited by desirouspussy; 10-18-2008 at 06:59 AM.
Old 10-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gorilla is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to gorilla
Default Big or small

Personally, I love to see cock and balls overflowing from every seam. The inability of pretty little panties to contain their sacred load does it for me. I also like the crutchless version as they provide the perfect frame for cock and balls. My guess is that most of the girls wear sensible Bridget Jones knickers when they are not in seduction mode or being photographed. However you're obviously a very caring tgirl lover and for that I can't fault you.
Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla View Post
Personally, I love to see cock and balls overflowing from every seam. The inability of pretty little panties to contain their sacred load does it for me.
likewise. what he said. and yea the crotchless ones are nice too
Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

For the gurls that want to look like girls, there are many manufacturers of gaffs. It holds you tight so your bulge is minumized. When I'm in my erotic mode, then of course it's sheer and crotchless. You guys figured that out already.
Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
For the gurls that want to look like girls, there are many manufacturers of gaffs. It holds you tight so your bulge is minumized. When I'm in my erotic mode, then of course it's sheer and crotchless. You guys figured that out already.
I can see how a gaff can be useful in certain situations but that's not what I had in mind, franalexes. There's no need to tuck away your pride and joy when you're wearing a skirt or dress. Would it in such situations not be nice to be able to wear a feminine pair of panties that comfortably accommodates your treasure?

Last edited by desirouspussy; 10-18-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Fem' or male attire; I find all levels of delightful clothes to suit all needs. Black sheer nylon -satin is not limited to girls.
There's a time to hide and a time to show.
A time to tuck and to just let it go.
Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Fem' or male attire; I find all levels of delightful clothes to suit all needs. Black sheer nylon -satin is not limited to girls.
There's a time to hide and a time to show.
A time to tuck and to just let it go.
Your point of view surprises me somewhat but I do very much welcome your comment. Hope we will hear from other girls now.
Old 10-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

Personally until I look more femine from hormones I will always TUCK. With exception on date with a ts enthusiaist.
Old 10-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Bulging gurl goodies in bikini panties drives me crazy!
Old 10-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

completely agree with you on that one randolph
Old 10-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ex-fumador has a little shameless behaviour in the past

it could be an one million dollars idea! register it! :D
Old 10-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

my dick is pretty tiny so I find that I fit in girl's panties quite easily.
Old 10-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

i just wear crotchless
Old 10-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
i just wear crotchless
ditto. Satin / nylon red or black. luv 'em.
Old 10-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

...which gives me an instant hardon.
Old 10-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jmape has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to jmape Send a message via AIM to jmape Send a message via MSN to jmape Send a message via Yahoo to jmape
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
completely agree with you on that one randolph
SweetCharmer, I share your point of you; but how about those transvestites who don't look like a those beatiful LB's on this site???
Old 10-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

canans is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmape View Post
SweetCharmer, I share your point of you; but how about those transvestites who don't look like a those beatiful LB's on this site???
thanks good site forum
Old 01-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

I fit in store-bought regular ones just fine.
Old 01-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

My clitty is so small i don't have much of a bulge, so i don't have to tuck. I usually wear boy shorts panties, or bikinis.
Old 01-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sadly tucking *can* be a necessity for me sometimes...
Old 01-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Sadly tucking *can* be a necessity for me sometimes...
That's unfortunate, most of my xdressing sisters have the same problem, but it does make for a very nice surprise for some lucky person.
Old 01-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

markpr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla View Post
Personally, I love to see cock and balls overflowing from every seam. The inability of pretty little panties to contain their sacred load does it for me. I also like the crutchless version as they provide the perfect frame for cock and balls. My guess is that most of the girls wear sensible Bridget Jones knickers when they are not in seduction mode or being photographed. However you're obviously a very caring tgirl lover and for that I can't fault you.
Im with you, it looks
Old 01-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

When i go to work i always tuck same for when i go out as i hate the bulge, In a few more days i'll no longer have this prooblem Jennifer
Old 01-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

softsoleman is on a distinguished road

I like to see that bulge through the material, It's such a huge turnon, Oh and to run your hand over an encased female bulge... Heaven.:droo l:
Old 01-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
When i go to work i always tuck same for when i go out as i hate the bulge, In a few more days i'll no longer have this prooblem Jennifer
Congratulations!
Old 01-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGadmirer View Post
Why is it that third gender girls are always pictured wearing standard female panties? It just seems so impractical for a girl to wear panties that are quite clearly not designed to adequately accommodate their treasure. I imagine that it is also not particularly comfortable when a substantial part of your goodies is squeezed out of them.

I am of course not suggesting that the girls here should opt for male undies, but with so many trans-gendered girls, does not anyone produce a feminine line of panties to suit the special requirements these girls have.
Do you really think these girls wear such panties when they are not modelling or working? Some even wear panties (available in stores in Thailand) that have padded sides to give the girls added hip curves but give me this type any day. Gift wrapped Rgds
Attached Thumbnails
Ann 110gw.jpg  
Old 01-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm quite proud to say I don't need padding for my hips. I'm naturally curvy in feminine ways. However I find normal girls' panties (Not the sexy lingerie kind) fit me comfortably just fine.
Old 01-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
I'm quite proud to say I don't need padding for my hips. I'm naturally curvy in feminine ways. However I find normal girls' panties (Not the sexy lingerie kind) fit me comfortably just fine.
Same here, Reg female cotton panties fit me fine it's the bikkini cut panties i have trouble with at the moment Jennifer
Old 01-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Do you really think these girls wear such panties when they are not modelling or working?
Most girls probably don't. Still see no reason why the panties they wear when modelling should not be designed to accommodate properly. Why on earth do you men deny these girls to look elegant?