Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Wink Why Religion and Business should never mix?

Post suggestions for or against the logic of keeping money and religion separate. The earliest founders of spirituality were mostly poor and the Gatekeepers of modern religions, the Autorities are so fat and rich! Why is this disparity? Its like one is sowing the seed with toil and sweat and the other is lazily enjoying the bounty!
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

givemets is on a distinguished road

if you mix religion and money you get a business .
Old 08-10-2008
rhythmic delivery

Default the opiate of the mass's

yeah the founders of religion where poor. they didn't want to have to work for a living so wanted people to give them money, the only probelm was that people didn't want to give them money unless they where getting something out of it. so some one thought up the great idea of god and heaven and hell, give me money now and you will be rewarded in the afterlife for eternity don't give me money and gods gonna eat your babies and you'll burn in hell. think about it, zero overheads. one hundred percent profit its not like god want's a cut. thats good business in anyones language.

Last edited by rhythmic delivery; 08-10-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

lets go kill all televangelists!

Then lets kill everyone at chick publications!

I had some crazy christian in my hood the other week. I was really disapointed I was asleap n missed them, they posted some chick tracts through my door, I loled at them. I wish I had met the cracky christers tho, it would have been so funny! I think I might have broken myself loling tho. That has happened a few times.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
yeah the founders of religion where poor. they didn't want to have to work for a living so wanted people to give them money, the only probelm was that people didn't want to give them money unless they where getting something out of it. so some one thought up the great idea of god and heaven and hell, give me money now and you will be rewarded in the afterlife for eternity don't give me money and gods gonna eat your babies and you'll burn in hell. think about it, zero overheads. one hundred percent profit its not like god want's a cut. thats good business in anyones language.
:D Delightful reasoning for a medieval moneylender, at best. History is full of spiritual leaders who cared the least for material possessions or fame. Your logic fails to explain their motive, RD.
Old 08-12-2008
rhythmic delivery

money and power.
Old 08-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Big_Willie will become famous soon enough

Exactly, one of the reasons why religion was invented was the lust for power and money. They wanted to control the people and what better way to do that than come up with something like a god/or gods and make them believe in it/them.

The other reason is more sympathetic: some people need to have a "higher being" to watch over them, to help them accept death. To make themselves believe they won't just cease to exist after the die.

And there are the others who had some kind of experience, saw something they couldn't comprehend and made up an explanation. Or they really lived through something, who knows. I'm not saying God or any other gods can't exist but I haven't seen/read/heard anything that could convince me, though I keep an open mind. Well, not about religion or the Holy Bible (or other "holy" scriptures) itself, cause those are just full of bullshit if you think about it. And that is an other thing religious (and other kinds of) leaders don't want you to do.

Oh, and to be on topic I think religion should never be in a position where they have power. It didn't do much good when they controlled things a few hundred years ago... If it wasn't for them, we could be living in a much better world. Oh, and you can also look at all the wars started in the name of God...
So, keep business/power and religion apart. Don't force it on anybody either (like it happened all the time not so long ago). But I also have to say that the business part is fucked up too, neither of them is good to have as our leaders.

Last edited by Big_Willie; 08-12-2008 at 08:04 AM.