Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-28-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Latin515415 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Trans Relationships: Truly, Madly Deeply

Hi!

I'm a Hispanic male who just moved the NYC area. I've been thinking for a while about a relationship with a transwoman and finally have the opportunity to pursue one since this is a "place to be" for transex lifestyles. Years ago, back in Texas, I met an attractive black transwoman in the apartment complex I lived at, but I was too busy being a church boy to take advantage of the potential experience. Now, I find myself looking at that friendship and wondering what I may have missed out on. While some are mainly fascinated by the novel sexual aspect of this kind of relationship, my interest is directed mostly at the psychological aspect, the emotional side, of this kind of pair bond.

And a pair bond - deep, soul moving emotional intimacy - is what I'm looking for. I want powerful love, and I think this may be something that a transwoman can offer in a way others can't; that this may be a positive difference that sets their kind apart, and above, a child bearing female. So, I'm here to learn as much as I can about transwomen. I've had some interactions with transwomen online that often trailed away like a ghost vanishing into the night. I've done some reading and realize that I may have played the jackass in those interactions and that transwomen can often be hypersensitive due to a number of challenging external circumstances they experience as well as to some common internal disposition.

I would really like to get feedback on my impression of transwomen in relationships. Is it true? Can transwomen actually provide deeper and more satisfying emotional bonds than wombed women? I look forward to everyones feedback. Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by Latin515415; 09-28-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 09-28-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default relationships

If you get the right one, there's nothing like it.

If you get the wrong one,,,,there's nothing like it.
Old 09-28-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Latin515415 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
If you get the right one, there's nothing like it.

If you get the wrong one,,,,there's nothing like it.
My relationships with born women have been a series of case studies in post-Feminist daddy issues incubated in fatherless homes. Most were Hispanic or black, who in my experience like to get physical. (I'll never forget the time my fiancée slapped me so hard the diamond came out of the engagement ring. Fuggin cholas, man...) Anything you could share, Franalexes, about that cray cray them trans do play? Sadly, I expect it may only parallel what I've already experienced (LOL) and, like I said, come with some unique benefits.
Old 12-05-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Don't let the wrapper fool you.

My body curves and build including my TS classification and all else that you guys fantasize about do not make up for my lack of personality to hold a loving relationship. There are some things I'm good at. Relationships are not on the list.
Old 12-05-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin515415 View Post
Hi!

I'm a Hispanic male who just moved the NYC area. I've been thinking for a while about a relationship with a transwoman and finally have the opportunity to pursue one since this is a "place to be" for transex lifestyles. Years ago, back in Texas, I met an attractive black transwoman in the apartment complex I lived at, but I was too busy being a church boy to take advantage of the potential experience. Now, I find myself looking at that friendship and wondering what I may have missed out on. While some are mainly fascinated by the novel sexual aspect of this kind of relationship, my interest is directed mostly at the psychological aspect, the emotional side, of this kind of pair bond.

And a pair bond - deep, soul moving emotional intimacy - is what I'm looking for. I want powerful love, and I think this may be something that a transwoman can offer in a way others can't; that this may be a positive difference that sets their kind apart, and above, a child bearing female. So, I'm here to learn as much as I can about transwomen. I've had some interactions with transwomen online that often trailed away like a ghost vanishing into the night. I've done some reading and realize that I may have played the jackass in those interactions and that transwomen can often be hypersensitive due to a number of challenging external circumstances they experience as well as to some common internal disposition.

I would really like to get feedback on my impression of transwomen in relationships. Is it true? Can transwomen actually provide deeper and more satisfying emotional bonds than wombed women? I look forward to everyones feedback. Thank you all in advance!
I see that you haven't been on this site in quite a while and originally wasn't going to respond. But after thinking about it, others wondering the same thing might benefit. I believe what you are seeking is totally independent from one's sexual identity, gender identity, or ethnicity. Things like mutual attraction, common interests, or shared values. A loving partner could be a ciswoman, a transwoman, or a feminine male of any race. At least for me. Maybe you should get out and meet someone in real life. I've never been a fan of "online" dating or "chatrooms." And I don't think this site is a very good place to meet anyone. I would much prefer to meet someone "face to face." I'm also pretty sure I wouldn't use the phrase "their kind" or "child bearing." From what you have said it sounds like you may have had an opportunity with your neighbor. Don't give up. You may meet someone like that again. Anyway, if you were sincere in seeking advice, best of luck to you my friend.

Last edited by a9127; 12-05-2015 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

good luck!!!!!!