Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about
Default Penis piercing

This photo of a nice blonde was posted yesterday, and I'd just like to know if anyone else has this amazing penis piercing, or if you've ever had one in your mouth, or...
The picture's from Strapon Jane's website, (she's the brunette).

Please tell me about it - my mouth's watering!
Attached Thumbnails
straponjane plus 009.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newt72 will become famous soon enough

you know i sucked a guy off with one it was not enjoyable kept banging aganst my teeth
Old 09-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by newt72 View Post
you know i sucked a guy off with one it was not enjoyable kept banging aganst my teeth
That's what I was wondering about. I guess it makes using a condom impossible, so could be very unsafe!
Old 09-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I can tell you from personal experience that the "Prince Albert" is highly over rated!
Old 09-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cornmash is on a distinguished road

I had my penis pierced about 10 years ago and it was fun and enjoyable and overrated all at the same time. You could use a condom safely and one you learned how to use it it was a lot of fun. There were some problems with it and overall I wasn't to impressed with it. I am much happier that it is out now. I have a better feeling in my penis now that it is out.
Old 09-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JonFrum will become famous soon enough

As much as I like pussy piercing, I'm not a fan of penis plumbing. I guess I'm just to squeamish to enjoy it, even on someone else.
Old 10-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I can tell you from personal experience that the "Prince Albert" is highly over rated!
I've read quite a few of your posts, Melissa, and your opinion holds a lot of weight!
Old 10-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmash View Post
I had my penis pierced about 10 years ago and it was fun and enjoyable and overrated all at the same time. You could use a condom safely and one you learned how to use it it was a lot of fun. There were some problems with it and overall I wasn't to impressed with it. I am much happier that it is out now. I have a better feeling in my penis now that it is out.
Thank you for your help, and welcome to the forum. Maybe it LOOKS more exciting than it FEELS? Do you have any photos of it? I think it looks great, and would love to see some more!
Old 10-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cornmash is on a distinguished road

I am sorry. I don't have any pics of it anymore. I know there is some but there of it but I really don't feel like asking the people that took the pics of it for the pics back. When I had it it was a 6 gauge 2 inch ring that went in through the bottom if my penis and came out the urethra. All that I know is that when they say they hole heals shut they lie about that.
Old 10-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmash View Post
I am sorry. I don't have any pics of it anymore. I know there is some but there of it but I really don't feel like asking the people that took the pics of it for the pics back. When I had it it was a 6 gauge 2 inch ring that went in through the bottom if my penis and came out the urethra. All that I know is that when they say they hole heals shut they lie about that.
After TEN years? Gee, sorry to hear that. Okay, you've put me off penis piercing.
Old 04-18-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BobbyB will become famous soon enough

Had a friend with benefits in Las Vegas back in 1996. She looked a lot like Jenny in the photo attached here. I thought it sexy and a nice turn on. She talked me into doing it too saying it would really turn her on. I found it kind of erotic for a few days but then I started getting puffy and sore around the piercings and broke out in rashes and out they came. People told me I must have gotten fake gold that was not non allergenic. I don't care; out they came and out they will stay though I still think they look erotic on others.
Attached Thumbnails
Jennifer117.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wow, this is getting scary! All the posts on this thread have been negative. I really don't feel like getting a piercing now. Bur I still garee with BobbyB - they look damm sexy.
Old 04-19-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default I like piercings

I like piercings on GG or my favorite ladies. I can sense it banging against my teeth. I'd still suck it though.
Old 04-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigboy4012 can only hope to improve

Aaaaauuuugh!! I can't think of anything worse than being stabbed through the penis!! I usually have a hard on whilst on this forum, but my cock is now curled and and is cowering away!
Scary shit!
Old 04-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I have a frenum piercing. I got it with the idea of using it as an anchor for either a steel or plastic chastity device. That piece of the fantasy never fell in place, but I have the piercing nonetheless. The first time they ran the needle through, it was actually crooked, so they had to pierce the spot twice to get the alignment right. Now the frenum is MUCH less sensitive than the head of the penis, but with that said, it was really not that big a deal. Honestly, getting my navel pierced was a harder experience, both in terms of pain and after care (ended up having to remove the navel ring due to infection).
Old 04-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I have a frenum piercing. I got it with the idea of using it as an anchor for either a steel or plastic chastity device. That piece of the fantasy never fell in place, but I have the piercing nonetheless. The first time they ran the needle through, it was actually crooked, so they had to pierce the spot twice to get the alignment right. Now the frenum is MUCH less sensitive than the head of the penis, but with that said, it was really not that big a deal. Honestly, getting my navel pierced was a harder experience, both in terms of pain and after care (ended up having to remove the navel ring due to infection).
Ugh! Thanks for telling us about it, but I wonder how common it is to get infections.
Old 04-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Depending on the type of piercing (frenum vs. Prince Albert vs. apadrava), urine passing through the penis can actually serve to clean the piercing. I know that seems counterintuitive (urine is "dirty" after all), but that's what the various piercing people have told me.

When I pierced my penis, I would just make warm salt water baths and I would pour a little bit of the water into a small cup. Then I'd just plop my junk in the cup and sit there and wait for awhile. I never had problems with infection, and soreness wasn't as much of a problem as many people would suspect.
Old 04-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Depending on the type of piercing (frenum vs. Prince Albert vs. apadrava), urine passing through the penis can actually serve to clean the piercing. I know that seems counterintuitive (urine is "dirty" after all), but that's what the various piercing people have told me.

When I pierced my penis, I would just make warm salt water baths and I would pour a little bit of the water into a small cup. Then I'd just plop my junk in the cup and sit there and wait for awhile. I never had problems with infection, and soreness wasn't as much of a problem as many people would suspect.
WHEN I PIERCED MY PENIS - no, tell me you didn't. Someone else did it? Right? No? That MUST of really hurt! Which piercing do you have? What do you call the one that goes from side to side? I know it isn't Prince Albert.

Urine isn't dirty - it really is antiseptic. Golden showers are okay - just the flavor that changes! Salt water's good, too. It's sh*t that's dirty - full of bacteria.
Old 04-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I should have been more articulate, as "When I pierced my penis" should have read "When I got it pierced." I've done some crazy stuff in my day, but never something so crazy as to drive a needle through my penis by myself.

I have a frenum, which is the type of piercing that goes from side to side, just below the head of the penis. It's on the underside of the sheath, so it is not as sensitive as getting the head pierced. It really wasn't very painful at all, by my recollection. I've seen people get frenum ladders, which will be multiple frenums all along the underside of their sheath. One is enough for me though!
Old 04-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I should have been more articulate, as "When I pierced my penis" should have read "When I got it pierced." I've done some crazy stuff in my day, but never something so crazy as to drive a needle through my penis by myself.

I have a frenum, which is the type of piercing that goes from side to side, just below the head of the penis. It's on the underside of the sheath, so it is not as sensitive as getting the head pierced. It really wasn't very painful at all, by my recollection. I've seen people get frenum ladders, which will be multiple frenums all along the underside of their sheath. One is enough for me though!
Thanks for clearing that up!
The frenum is the piercing that I really like - it looks really sexy to me, but I think I'll just look at other peoples cocks for now.

Wouldn't mind looking at yours! ;-)

Last edited by Florian; 04-29-2013 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Add smiley
Old 05-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

microbikini is on a distinguished road
Default Penis Piercing

Irrespective of whether recipients feel their respective piercings are over-rated; there's no getting away from the fact that they look incredibly sexy. They're highly erotic, setting you apart from the norm and for many; they really do give an enormous amount of extra pleasure though that level of success is very, very personal and individual-dependent I'd say.
Old 05-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

microbikini is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
This photo of a nice blonde was posted yesterday, and I'd just like to know if anyone else has this amazing penis piercing, or if you've ever had one in your mouth, or...
The picture's from Strapon Jane's website, (she's the brunette).

Please tell me about it - my mouth's watering!
Beautiful picture.
Old 05-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LoveAudrey is on a distinguished road

I don't like any metal on a penis in my mouth.... Also dated a guy with his shaft pierced 3 times. Was just awkward. Made me gag when sucking it though.
Old 05-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbikini View Post
...there's no getting away from the fact that they look incredibly sexy. They're highly erotic, setting you apart from the norm...
Totally agree with you, microbikini. I find them a big turn-on, but there are so many stories of problems, I'll keep mine unpierced.
Old 05-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAudrey View Post
I don't like any metal on a penis in my mouth.... Also dated a guy with his shaft pierced 3 times. Was just awkward. Made me gag when sucking it though.
I never saw one like that! But I'll keep looking.
PS I wish I looked as good as you in your avatar!
Old 07-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

burneybrasil is on a distinguished road

ouch ! ouch ! ouch !
Old 07-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jennyy is on a distinguished road

Never seen that
Old 07-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Totally Agree