Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tsjordanjay will become famous soon enoughtsjordanjay will become famous soon enough
Default Jordan Jay in satin teddy

Lounging around the house in my pink satin teddy stockings and purple heels, no wonder i soon get turned on and have to slide it down a little and let my cock loose.....hope it has the same effect on you and your touching your hard cock with me

mwah
Jordan Jay x x x
Attached Thumbnails
josatint_021.jpg   josatint_033.jpg   josatint_084.jpg  

Old 08-01-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sonder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonder

Oh don't worry I definitely am! :D
Old 08-01-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvdaladies has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to luvdaladies
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsjordanjay View Post
Lounging around the house in my pink satin teddy stockings and purple heels, no wonder i soon get turned on and have to slide it down a little and let my cock loose.....hope it has the same effect on you and your touching your hard cock with me

mwah
Jordan Jay x x x
GOtta say I am impressed!!
Old 08-02-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

mwah
Jordan Jay x x x
Oh you bet, I am now as hard as a chocolate frog - another set of erotic photos from a gorgeous girl. Thank you for making my day
Old 08-03-2012
dan

I suppose this is morning, just after tea or coffee. And I can?t imagine a better way to begin a beautiful day than such an adorable nymph walking around gracefully and elegantly. I can?t imagine a better way to make life more beautiful as spending time in the morning with such an angel of flesh as you, Jordan. You inspire more than just fantasies and lust, but lots of sun in a life, since you?re capable of putting some in our own with a few pictures. Brightness and warmth of the sun and plain beauty?
We are lucky enough to have a bit of you on your site, Jordan, jordanjayxxx, which is fulfilling every fans desires. Thank you, I love it.
Old 08-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TheExplorer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
I suppose this is morning, just after tea or coffee. And I can?t imagine a better way to begin a beautiful day than such an adorable nymph walking around gracefully and elegantly. I can?t imagine a better way to make life more beautiful as spending time in the morning with such an angel of flesh as you, Jordan. You inspire more than just fantasies and lust, but lots of sun in a life, since you?re capable of putting some in our own with a few pictures. Brightness and warmth of the sun and plain beauty?
We are lucky enough to have a bit of you on your site, Jordan, jordanjayxxx, which is fulfilling every fans desires. Thank you, I love it.
i totaly agree with you. she is fantastic and elegant like an angel
Old 08-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tsjordanjay will become famous soon enoughtsjordanjay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdaladies View Post
GOtta say I am impressed!!
WOWO Thank-you :D do i get full marks maybe? x x
Old 08-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhobi View Post
Oh you bet, I am now as hard as a chocolate frog - another set of erotic photos from a gorgeous girl. Thank you for making my day
Any chance i get to make your day i will though never heard the 'chocolate frog' saying HAHA x x x
Old 08-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
your kind words AMAZE me even more :D i get all girly and giggly when reading it HAHA just so nice to hear and makes me want to work even HARDER to please you all and keep you satisfied x hope your having a good week x x x
Old 08-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplorer View Post
i totaly agree with you. she is fantastic and elegant like an angel
Couldn't of wished for a nicer response Thank-you x sending you big kisses x x x
Old 08-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

unkown is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Lovely thanks!!

Thanks sexy!! xxx
Old 08-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

Quote:

mwah
Jordan Jay x x x
Stunning, the UK seems a lot better than when I left it. I will have to come back now.
Old 08-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Any chance i get to make your day i will though never heard the 'chocolate frog' saying HAHA x x x
It is an old naval saying - you cannot get any harder without it snapping off - you could of course lick and suck the sweet thing. You always make my day, not by just being an awesome, beautiful girl but, as has been said elsewhere, you are totally nice in that you read, and reply, to each of our comments. Still looking forward to your promise of more of my favourite pose pics, with cock poking from the top of sexy panties.
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown View Post
Thanks sexy!! xxx
you are very welcome :D x x x
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin View Post
Stunning, the UK seems a lot better than when I left it. I will have to come back now.
what a perfect excuse to come back to the UK i'm glad you feel like that babe and makes me proud and so happy to be good friends with some of UK's hottest tgirls

x x x x
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhobi View Post
It is an old naval saying - you cannot get any harder without it snapping off - you could of course lick and suck the sweet thing. You always make my day, not by just being an awesome, beautiful girl but, as has been said elsewhere, you are totally nice in that you read, and reply, to each of our comments. Still looking forward to your promise of more of my favourite pose pics, with cock poking from the top of sexy panties.
tbh i havn't heard that saying :/ but i like it
now the sound of licking and sucking is more my thing Dhobi c'mon whip it out
Thank-you for your kind words babe, i'm smiling (cheesey grin lol) i feel very lucky to be where i am and its you guys that make it all worth while so thanks for liking me i guess LOL appreciate it babe

it is noted x x