Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tanmarc is on a distinguished road
Default Exciting 1st time

Hi there all,

I had an amazing 3 nights in the land of smiles not long ago, which I will briefly describe.

After years of dreaming of having fun with TS, I decided to book a trip to BKK. However, nerves got the better of me, and for the first few days, I kept to myself and tried picking up non-bar ggs. However one night, after picking up a gg in a dance bar, but then losing sight of her, I was angry and drunk and as I was walking down Sukhumvt Rd was stopped by a tall 'lady' to sit for a drink. While I sat there she darted her tongue in and out of my lips and ears, saying "I can make you happy".

All this was making me extremely horney and almost faint with excitement, so I said how much and she said as much as you want, so I said lets go for a massage, to which we walked off in search of a ST place. It was thrilling to walk with her, past people into the ST reception area, being stared at by others. Inside the room, we kissed and she stripped off; she had had the operation, and we started to have fun. Unfortunately, the cd broke on entry so we couldnt have sex, so we just hugged and kissed feverishly, until I unloaded a huge load on her stomach.

The next day, thinking that I'd had enough, I went to a normal club again but then coming home stopped off outside Nana Plaza. As I was crossing the road an incredibly tall and pretty 'girl' looked at me, then turned away shyly (I'm pretty okay looking) and then I asked her her name and how much, and she said yes, and off we went. Inside the ST room, she kept her panties on, until finally she told me she was a ladyboy, at which I said thats okay, and she stripped off. Her cock was still thrust between her legs, but after a little massaging it rose to full bloom, and then I slipped on a condom, and put my mouth on it for my very first blowjob. It felt so incredibly good. I sucked and licked and slurped until she began to start jerking and rutting into my face furiously, with her head hitting the back of my throat. Sometimes she would thrust so hard it slipped out, but we kept going until finally after I darted my tongue greedily all over her shaft, she came. After she cleaned up, she came back and then lay face down on a couple of pillows, and slowly I entered her from the back. The feeling was incredible after the first push which was tight; so snug and warm and soft and moist. She was moaning and I was kissing her neck and wrapping myself in her long hairr, but after only a few slow, deep thrusts I came, at which she was surprised and disappointed. We then tidied up, and she wanted to take photos of me, and get my details but I declined.

The next day, which was my last day in BKK I decided to go to check out Nana Plaza, but only for a look. Sucking up my courage, I went from bar to bar; first to Casanova (I was too green and frightened) then to Cascades, where some beautiful but quite plastic girls sat next to me. The only problem; they had bad breath. I then went to a couple of gg bars and almost went with a gg but again the bad breath syndrome. So I then went to Temptations, and there was an incredibly pretty girl but she was around 6ft tall and I didn't feel like it. So finally I went to Obsessions, thinking I would only go for a beer. But by this time, I'd had a few, and hence was getting in the mood. A petite beauty sat next to me (after I waved away the flock) and we discussed terms, but I said I was too tired, but finally she caught my attention again and I decided to go. She changed, looking so petite and sexy in her casual clothes, and then we went to the ST room, where we showered, I washing and marvelling at her beautiful brown cock. On the bed, I asked her to put on a condom, to which she replied " You want to suck?" to which I nodded, so she sucked me off to get in the mood, and then I grabbed her and we moved to 69 while I sucked and slurped and let her push her cock into my mouth in all directions. Finally she started to move her hips and then after a little effort she came. She quickly hopped off and a lot of cum dripped from the empty condom, and she said she usually didn't cum with customers - I was lucky ! Afterwards, she lay on the bed, and I started to make love to her, but not enough KY and size problems meant I opted to lie on her and dry fuck her while I hugged and kissed and wrapped myself in her soft body. She started to get hard again in no time, but the excitement was for me too much and I came.

So that's about it. 3 nights to remember, more to come I'm sure. I was so apprehensive about fulfilling my fantasy, but after having done so safely, maybe it wont be my last. Although strangely, I don't feel addicted. In a way I feel I would be okay going back to ggs forever, as although it was exciting, ggs still excite me more. Maybe I just needed to satisfy a desire, and to figure out what I really want. Anyway a dream fulfilled, even if I never relive it, and I recommend that everyone explore (safely) whatever they may desire. It's better to try something, even if only once, than to always wonder what-if.

Thanks a lot for reading!
Old 02-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

awesome thanks for posting the story well written and fun to read!!
Old 02-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TrannyLover2 can only hope to improve

Thanks for sharing that! Seems like these were 3 amazing nights!

I've yet to have my first time...
Old 02-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Bkk

A very erotic post. Give your thoughts a bit of time and you will become addicted and go back for more, I guarantee it. I recently arrived back in Manila after a visit to Bangkok and Pattaya with my Filipino ladyboy companion and we had a great time. Three days in Pataya and a threesome each night with a stunning ladyboy from the Casablanca club just outside the Walking Street gate.

We also spent a night at Nana in Obsessions and met a Japanese/Thai that we couldn't reach a mutual price for services. Lots of fun in any case.

After returning to Manila for four days we went Singapore for five days. We met a Thai ladyboy working at the Crazy Horse at Orchard Towers. My friend knew her from Shanghai and we got along famousley but between BKK and SIN I'll take Bkk everytime.