Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Does liking whiskey make you gay?

Many on this forum seem to be concerned about labels, particularly whether their attraction to transwomen makes them "gay." I would like to encourage all to pose similarly insipid questions in this thread. I begin with the age-old question, one that people have been asking for centuries:

Does liking whiskey make you gay?

Jameson, Jack Daniels ... it doesn't matter. We need an answer.

Please pose your questions about other things that might make people gay, so that we can compile a comprehensive list and issue a full warning to all those who are so overly concerned about this label.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this pressing matter.
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Does being well groomed make you gay?
You know being clean ,shaved neat clean cloths hair combed
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Whiskey was always my favorite...And I'm pretty queer.
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
As we say down here in Boston (you know, just a few hours south of you), "Wicked queeeeaaah!"

Thanks for playin!
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post

Gee i'm not a big whiskey drink so does that mean i'm not queer?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Does being well groomed make you gay?
You know being clean ,shaved neat clean cloths hair combed
Jerseygirl Jen
OMG, today I shaved and put on a pretty nice shirt and pants before heading to school, and I combed my hair, and then, when I was riding on the subway, I noticed this guy checking me out, and then I realized that I was strangely attracted to him, and he winked at me, and OMG ... no ... please say it isn't so!
Old 06-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

1nf1n1te will become famous soon enough

Irish and Canadian whiskey you should be fine ... bourbon ehhhh

Does wearing socks make you gay? I heard a rumor it might
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Does liking gladiator movies make you gay? Is Yasmin Lee going to appear in "The Gladiator II," just like she had a cameo in "The Hangover 2"? If I like her in a gladiator movie, does that make me super-gay?
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nf1n1te View Post
Irish and Canadian whiskey you should be fine ... bourbon ehhhh

I'm pretty sure that calling the stuff made in Canada "whiskey" is a big stretch, but that's a topic for a different thread.

Wait, does thinking that make me gay?
Old 06-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kkq has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Does drinking in moderation make you gay?

I over drank this morning some JW Green an my stomach is a bit on the green side now...

Now to trim my 1970's sideburns...
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Can I point out an important detail.

Whisky = An alcoholic drink made properly by a Scotsman.

Whiskey = Industrial donkey hoof cleanser made by a gibbering Irish idiot.

You can happily call the tongue-offending slurry made in America, whiskey, as a yank is effectively a slightly less drunk but more violent Irishman with a gun.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

OMG, all I can say is ^^^this^^^
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Can I point out an important detail.

Whisky = An alcoholic drink made properly by a Scotsman.

Whiskey = Industrial donkey hoof cleanser made by a gibbering Irish idiot.

You can happily call the tongue-offending slurry made in America, whiskey, as a yank is effectively a slightly less drunk but more violent Irishman with a gun.
Well, I don't know if you've answered the thread question, but you've certainly demonstrated something that drinking whisky apparently makes you.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Well, I don't know if you've answered the thread question, but you've certainly demonstrated something that drinking whisky apparently makes you.
:P well actually I don't even like proper whisky.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Many on this forum seem to be concerned about labels, particularly whether their attraction to transwomen makes them "gay." I would like to encourage all to pose similarly insipid questions in this thread. I begin with the age-old question, one that people have been asking for centuries:

Does liking whiskey make you gay?

Jameson, Jack Daniels ... it doesn't matter. We need an answer.

Please pose your questions about other things that might make people gay, so that we can compile a comprehensive list and issue a full warning to all those who are so overly concerned about this label.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this pressing matter.
Jameson and Jack Daniels, these are very manly names. Clearly you're gay.
Old 06-03-2011
Natalie_J

Not so sure about Whisky - but Gin, now there's a gay drink if ever there was one
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Is no one else going to pose questions as requested in the initial post? This is very important research. People's identities hang in the balance. Labelmakers will go out of business if we don't figure out these labels!
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Not so sure about Whisky - but Gin, now there's a gay drink if ever there was one
Don't tell that to all the rappers with their gin and juice.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Is no one else going to pose questions as requested in the initial post? This is very important research. People's identities hang in the balance. Labelmakers will go out of business if we don't figure out these labels!
My father came over to fix the tractor. He had me help him. This angered me because all I wanted to do was read "The Gunslinger" by Stephen King. Am I a gay?

Last edited by Enoch Root; 06-03-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-03-2011
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Well, there you have it...

Does drinking Gin and Juice and liking Rap make you gay?

I mean, they spend a lot of their time walking about trying to act as macho as possible and rapping about all the 'ho's' they've fucked (clearly over-compensating for something) - when all they really want to do is go back to jail and spend 23 hours a day in a small cell with another man...
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I thought rap was totally gay. Consider some lyrics:

""Man I'm done saying that I'm done playing, Im'ma a start laying any of these motherfucking cocksuckers."" (Eminem, "Don't Push Me")

"I get paid to rip, step aside, Im'ma blow you." (Black Moon, "Ack Like U Want It")

"Ever since you was a pee-wee, down by my knee with a wee-wee." (2Pac, "If My Homie Calls")

"I read somewhere I'm homophobic, shiiiiit. Go through the hood, there's mad niggas on my dick." (50 Cent, "Ryder Music")
Old 06-03-2011
aw9725

I?m planning on going to several of the events during Pride week here in Indy (June 5-11. If anyone is from around here and wants to go?PM me.). I like Vodka Martinis (yes I know, smc, it?s not a ?true? Martini?made with gin--I like those too). I wear leather when I ride, I own ?Gladiator? and ?Spartacus? on DVD, I liked the song ?Macho Man? when I was a kid, I of course work out all the time, people tell me I dress well, I have been a member of this site almost two years, I worship Kelly Shore, Rakel Rodriguez, Camilla Saenz, Hazel Tucker, and Yeidi. OMG!!!?I must be Gay!
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

does having sexual attraction toward only people of the same sex make you gay? Nah, that would be stupid, I'm pretty sure that liking cup cakes does though.

Oh and rappers are all definatly gay, 50 cent is all like 'I don't like gay ppl' and u think, whys he keep on about it? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
I?m planning on going to several of the events during Pride week here in Indy (June 5-11. If anyone is from around here and wants to go?PM me.). I like Vodka Martinis (yes I know, smc, it?s not a ?true? Martini?made with gin--I like those too). I wear leather when I ride, I own ?Gladiator? and ?Spartacus? on DVD, I liked the song ?Macho Man? when I was a kid, I of course work out all the time, people tell me I dress well, I have been a member of this site almost two years, I worship Kelly Shore, Rakel Rodriguez, Camilla Saenz, Hazel Tucker, and Yeidi. OMG!!!?I must be Gay!
Well, since I must be gay, I'd totally do you ... except for the asinine vodka "martini" business.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
does having sexual attraction toward only people of the same sex make you gay? Nah, that would be stupid, I'm pretty sure that liking cup cakes does though.
I love cupcakes, but only ones baked by men. Does that make me gay?

Does it make me gay that I want to start calling YOU "cupcake," Anna?
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Well, there you have it...

Does drinking Gin and Juice and liking Rap make you gay?

I mean, they spend a lot of their time walking about trying to act as macho as possible and rapping about all the 'ho's' they've fucked (clearly over-compensating for something) - when all they really want to do is go back to jail and spend 23 hours a day in a small cell with another man...
I second this fine motion.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, since I must be gay, I'd totally do you ... except for the asinine vodka "martini" business.
Hey James Bond liked them.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I thought rap was totally gay. Consider some lyrics:

""Man I'm done saying that I'm done playing, Im'ma a start laying any of these motherfucking cocksuckers."" (Eminem, "Don't Push Me")

"I get paid to rip, step aside, Im'ma blow you." (Black Moon, "Ack Like U Want It")

"Ever since you was a pee-wee, down by my knee with a wee-wee." (2Pac, "If My Homie Calls")

"I read somewhere I'm homophobic, shiiiiit. Go through the hood, there's mad niggas on my dick." (50 Cent, "Ryder Music")
Yet again you have surprised me smc. I never thought you would know rap.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yet again you have surprised me smc. I never thought you would know rap.
I know rap the way Google knows the Internet.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I know rap the way Google knows the Internet.
Another whitey bites the dust.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Another whitey bites the dust.
Doesn't it count that I once paid 50 cent to get my cock sucked?

Wait, does that make me gay? Or just a top-notch bargain hunter?
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Doesn't it count that I once paid 50 cent to get my cock sucked?

Wait, does that make me gay? Or just a top-notch bargain hunter?
Zing! He's off the ropes and on the offensive again.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Does watching James Bond movies make you gay?

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nf1n1te View Post
In all seriousness, I heard that it used to mean you were gay if you wore white socks.. this is like.. 40 years ago or something. No idea whether it held any truth or not, but that's what someone told me
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Many on this forum seem to be concerned about labels, particularly whether their attraction to transwomen makes them "gay." I would like to encourage all to pose similarly insipid questions in this thread.

i dont this this is a very healthy thread. If people are constantly asking the ques does liking a ts woman make me gay then obviously it is a very important issue for many people. because you have come to terms with your own attitute to the issue does not mean others are at the same level of understanding that you are at. maybe allowing people to express there opions on this matter and not make trivial or snide comments about there queries will help them grow and understand the issue for themselves.

and for the record, the first few ts i was with i actually asked them that question, and also, the only whisky that is gay is white bacardi.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
the only whisky that is gay is white bacardi.
I think you will find that is rum, like what pirates drink.

Which brings up onto, does watching Pirates of the Carribean make you gay?

The answer is yes, it really does, unless you are a lesbian, in which case it makes you straight. Any straight guy or lesbian who watches Pirates of the Carribean, will by the end will just want to make sweet sweet love to Johnny Depp, just like everyone else on the planet.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:

The answer is yes, it really does, unless you are a lesbian, in which case it makes you straight. Any straight guy or lesbian who watches Pirates of the Carribean, will by the end will just want to make sweet sweet love to Johnny Depp, just like everyone else on the planet.
ahah yes my mistake, seems there is no gay whisky.
and what if you only watched the one pirattes? depp is ok, but its also got keira knightly!
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
ahah yes my mistake, seems there is no gay whisky.
and what if you only watched the one pirattes? depp is ok, but its also got keira knightly!
Kerira Knightly? Oh yea the flatchested girl who looks like a boy, how very straight fancying her..
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kerira Knightly? Oh yea the flatchested girl who looks like a boy, how very straight fancying her..
ahah touche!
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
James Bond didn't drink pseudo-martinis with vodka. Gin all the way. His problem with martinis wasn't the ingredients, but the method of making them. "Shaken, not stirred." That bruises the gin. Ask any great bartender.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakariko View Post
In all seriousness, I heard that it used to mean you were gay if you wore white socks.. this is like.. 40 years ago or something. No idea whether it held any truth or not, but that's what someone told me
Seriously, no idea? What does having no idea about something like that make you?
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
i dont this this is a very healthy thread. If people are constantly asking the ques does liking a ts woman make me gay then obviously it is a very important issue for many people. because you have come to terms with your own attitute to the issue does not mean others are at the same level of understanding that you are at. maybe allowing people to express there opions on this matter and not make trivial or snide comments about there queries will help them grow and understand the issue for themselves.

and for the record, the first few ts i was with i actually asked them that question, and also, the only whisky that is gay is white bacardi.
I suggest that if you don't like the thread, just stay out of it. There's an never-ending, inane thread for the serious question. You're more than welcome there. This thread here is for mocking the absurdity of the worry, not mocking the worriers. Anyone who can't see it should probably stay clear.

Thanks to Anna for beating me to the punch and pointing out that rum is not whisky.

Speaking of which, does like rum punch make you gay?

Last edited by smc; 06-04-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

I do not have now, nor have I ever had, a desire "to make sweet sweet love to Johnny Depp." What does that make me, other than -- by your definition -- not "on the planet"?
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I suggest that if you don't like the thread, just stay out of it. There's an never-ending, inane thread for the serious question. You're more than welcome there. This thread here is for mocking the absurdity of the worry, not mocking the worriers. Anyone who can't see it should probably stay clear.

Thanks to Anna for beating me to the punch and pointing out that rum is not whisky.

Speaking of which, does like rum punch make you gay?
Ever heard of donkey punch?
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Watch what you say about Bacardi son. We grow that stuff here.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ever heard of donkey punch?
Yes I have, and rather than post the definition from the Urban Dictionary I will post this:

"Pathetic urban myth about anal sex and misogynist violence made up by virgins who don't get laid much."

Despite the stupidity of the person who wrote that sentence -- i.e., the idea of virgins not getting laid "much" is pretty fucking insipid -- I think it says all we need to know about the donkey punch.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yes I have, and rather than post the definition from the Urban Dictionary I will post this:

"Pathetic urban myth about anal sex and misogynist violence made up by virgins who don't get laid much."

Despite the stupidity of the person who wrote that sentence -- i.e., the idea of virgins not getting laid "much" is pretty fucking insipid -- I think it says all we need to know about the donkey punch.
Odd. I thought donkey punch was a homophobic myth. I should look this up to make sure I'm thinking about the right punch.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Odd. I thought donkey punch was a homophobic myth. I should look this up to make sure I'm thinking about the right punch.
All the donkey punch referances I've heard are about women getting donkey punched. There's a whole list of this dumb stuff thought up by sad virgins, like the Dirty Sanchez or the Bucking Bronco.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I do not have now, nor have I ever had, a desire "to make sweet sweet love to Johnny Depp." What does that make me, other than -- by your definition -- not "on the planet"?
Ok, so you don't want to make sweet sweet love, you just want to give him to give you a rough rump-ramming and shoot his hot sticky pirate juice in your face. Either that or you can get back to Mars where you came from you weird alien.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
All the donkey punch referances I've heard are about women getting donkey punched. There's a whole list of this dumb stuff thought up by sad virgins, like the Dirty Sanchez or the Bucking Bronco.
That's odd: I've only heard references about men getting donkey punched. Perhaps I've simply tuned out the references to women -- which, as you might have guessed, compels me to ask: does that make me gay?