Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: GENITAL AND ANAL ORGASM
ANAL ORGASM IS BETTER 54 50.00%
A DRAW 33 30.56%
GENITAL ORGASM IS BETTER 21 19.44%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Genital And Anal Orgasm

Perhaps i'm a rarity, but the pleasure that i feel when i'm fucked is bigger than the pleasure that i feel achieving the orgasm with my cock. The "anal orgasm" ( as someone has called it) causes in me a condition of complete ecstasy ( full and perfect happiness; physical and psychological fulfillment). The "genital" orgasm is fine, but the sensations and the emotions that i feel with my asshole are indescribable. The feeling of being totally filled by the cock of my girl provokes in me a superior kind of ecstasy. If i had to choose between the "ordinary" orgasm and this incredible bliss, i'd choose the anal orgasm. In fact i'm fully satisfied when my t-girl fucks me slowly for a long time, keeping her cock in my ass for about an hour. I'd like knowing your opinion.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-29-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Yes, i'm a rarity
Old 09-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

I like them both. It all really depends on my mood.
Old 10-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SamanthaFoxxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SamanthaFoxxx

Both the same time. But i think the most incredible is when i have both ant guy (who fucks me) is cumming in my ass the same time.
Old 10-03-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

eliogabalo,I know what you mean.I like that feeling you get after nice long sex session.
Old 10-03-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

darkways has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I've not had the privilege of knowing what its like to have a ladyboy climax in my ass, yet. But it is going to happen and soon. Just the thought of it is whew breathtaking.
Old 10-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ts_hristo33 will become famous soon enough

The best orgasm I ever had came from anal play. So I am with you eliogabalo.
Old 10-04-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

C0nejagt can only hope to improve
Default Both

I think the best orgasm i'v ever have was aided by anal stimulation, but not just anal, i think the conbination is the best.
Old 11-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve
Default Omg

Although ive never had an anal orgasm i believe that they would b a draw b/c ive heard that they are wonderful
getting a vibrator soon hoping 2 achieve an anal orgasm
Old 01-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has been inactive for some time, but I'll give my opinion anyway. I don't know what an anal orgasm feels like and I am looking forward to having a shemale put her cock in me and then shooting her cum into me. I have only used a dildo before and I liked the feeling, but a nice warm cock has got to be much better.
Old 12-31-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Not even close !! An anal orgasm is a complete body experience that simply rattles and shakes every inch of you. The only thing that is any better is if your partner fills your ass with that beautiful cum !!!
Old 02-20-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rover has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I prefer the genital one ! I really don't feel comfortable about someone fucking me!
Old 02-22-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

MY anal orgasm are always the best
Old 02-23-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Unfortunately

Unfortunately, I've yet to experience an anal orgasm, though I think I came close once, when I came with a prostate massage inserted in my rectum. Just felt like a muscle in my anus was pulsing.
Old 02-23-2015
rabeche

voted a draw. i guess i've had an AO once, with a dildo. felt weird (but great), and i squirted clear liquid all over the place! still, a draw
Old 03-14-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I like both genital and anal orgasms but nothing is as sexually intense as a skilled partner bringing to me ecstasy with long and steady deep thrusts of his cock in my eager and tight asshole! Unlike genital orgasms an anal orgasm isn't fleeting and is a total body experience It's just the best and must be experienced to be truly appreciated! It suffices to say I love to fuck and I'm a shameless anal cock slut

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 03-14-2015 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-29-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd have to say a draw. I mean, cumming genitally is superb, but the draw back is that once you pop you kind of have to stop. Anal orgasms are different, I can feel my whole body tense up and release. Plus, I can keep going and going and going.... they only get more intense. If I'm in the mood to masturbate anally I will usually orgasm that way up to 4 or 5 times (sometime more if I have time) before allowing myself to shoot a load. Even then, sometimes blowing that load just wrecks me. I get all weak in the knees, shaking and quivering just from the anal orgasms. By the time I pop from the slightest genital stimulation it's a gusher. I'm usually dripping pre--cum by that point. And I usually manage to push the dildo out of my ass in the process. Anal and genital orgasm at the same time is like nothing else.
Old 06-02-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Share?

What is your technique? I want to achieve the, to me, mythical anal orgasm. I've played with my anus but have only ever come close but never reached a full anal orgasm.

So how do you do it? Is it a matter of length of play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplej View Post
I'd have to say a draw. I mean, cumming genitally is superb, but the draw back is that once you pop you kind of have to stop. Anal orgasms are different, I can feel my whole body tense up and release. Plus, I can keep going and going and going.... they only get more intense. If I'm in the mood to masturbate anally I will usually orgasm that way up to 4 or 5 times (sometime more if I have time) before allowing myself to shoot a load. Even then, sometimes blowing that load just wrecks me. I get all weak in the knees, shaking and quivering just from the anal orgasms. By the time I pop from the slightest genital stimulation it's a gusher. I'm usually dripping pre--cum by that point. And I usually manage to push the dildo out of my ass in the process. Anal and genital orgasm at the same time is like nothing else.
Old 06-05-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
What is your technique? I want to achieve the, to me, mythical anal orgasm. I've played with my anus but have only ever come close but never reached a full anal orgasm.

So how do you do it? Is it a matter of length of play?
Honestly, I can achieve anal orgasm pretty quick if I'm horny already. I think it's a matter of slowly discovering your own body. I found I could anal orgasm after trying to milk my prostate with a large realistic type dildo. I couldn't bring myself to cum genitally by milking my prostate but I found that slowly pumping the toy in and out of me rubbing that spot then speeding up the motion, followed by deeper and deeper penetration really got me going. I end up really fucking my ass fast and hard, it builds up, then I pull it out and wink and gape feeling the orgasm tremor through out my whole body. It takes plenty of lube and some warm up if you're not used to having something really go in and out of you like that.

Plus, I have a preferred position. While riding the toy feels nice I can't achieve anal orgasm that way. I have to lay half on my side half on my stomach with one leg up, the other stretched out straight, and and work the toy from behind. In that position I can anally orgasm endlessly until I either get tired from orgasming or my arm wears out. By that point I've usually slathered the bed sheets in precum and am so ready to pop that I can ride the toy a little on the floor, stroke my cock, and explode so much semen, it's like twice what I normally ejaculate.

I'd say experiment slowly, paying attention to the sensations, don't think about how this or that movement or position is usually thought about, just try all sorts of stuff. I really like being bent over, doggy style, too. And although if I do that standing up a bit at the waist, I can't cum. It makes me drip loads of precum though. If I had a fuck machine I could experience more positions but as all I have is a manual toy I have to do the work.

Damn, just thinking about a big fat cock pumping in and out of me quickly has me oozing precum and winking like a willing fucktoy.
Old 06-15-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

awpharaoh is on a distinguished road

I've been experimenting with toys since forever but I only had my first anal (or p-spot) orgasm a few days ago. It was a life changing experience!

The main difference for me was the duration. Right from the start I felt very strong pleasure (almost as intense as an actual orgasm) which lasted for quite long with the transition to climax being more gradual than usual. The climax itself lasted about a minute (!) and it would have lasted longer if I had not ejaculated. It was also the most intense orgasm I've ever had, getting stronger and stronger to the point of making me moan hysterically and eventually bursting into tears!

Overall, it seems like an experience pretty similar to the female orgasm. I was always curious how it feels like when a girl comes and now I can say I have a pretty good idea! I've had two more such orgasms since then and I'm looking forward to more.