Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-31-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wogiant is on a distinguished road
Question Giant Shemales?

What does everyone think about giantess shemales/ giant shemales? Its a phase I'm going through.

The shemale can be 50ft tall or so or shrink people down to 5 inches or so.

I like the idea of a shemale shrinking a woman and a male and having sex or teasing them. lol

Any thoughts please post.
Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogiant View Post
What does everyone think about giantess shemales/ giant shemales? Its a phase I'm going through.

The shemale can be 50ft tall or so or shrink people down to 5 inches or so.

I like the idea of a shemale shrinking a woman and a male and having sex or teasing them. lol

Any thoughts please post.
How much pleasure would a 50-foot-tall transwoman get from, say, having the cock of a 5-inch-tall man in her ass-pussy -- assuming all parts were proportional to overall size? And how much pleasure would she get from sticking her cock into a 5-inch-tall man or woman? I would assume that would result in the instantaneous death of the recipient of her cock.

Mostly, though, since you asked what I think, it's this: you identify this as a "phase" you're "going through," but it makes me wonder whether you are old enough to be registered on this site.
Old 01-31-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NOTE: not arguing just explaining.

This post has every thing to do with shemales FYI that's why I posted it. Its a giant shemale. A shemale is a shemale no matter the size. sheesh. I don't expect anybody to like it like I do, I was just wanting opinions or ideas. I am of age. What I meant by the "phase" was this giant shemale fetish is one I am playing with. My main fetish is giantess which is a giant woman.

I didn't mean the giant shemale would ram their cock up the small person's body, I meant other stuff like getting cummed on, climbing their dick, or sucking it etc. Stuff that is naughty and won't get you killed.

I like shemales yes. I prefer giant shemales. I can not find a forum dedicated to giant shemales. I am also on a giantess forum. oh well
Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This post has every thing to do with shemales FYI that's why I posted it. Its a giant shemale. A shemale is a shemale no matter the size. sheesh. I don't expect anybody to like it like I do, I was just wanting opinions or ideas. I am of age. What I meant by the "phase" was this giant shemale fetish is one I am playing with. My main fetish is giantess which is a giant woman.

I didn't mean the giant shemale would ram their cock up the small person's body, I meant other stuff like getting cummed on, climbing their dick, or sucking it etc. Stuff that is naughty and won't get you killed.

I like shemales yes. I prefer giant shemales. I can not find a forum dedicated to giant shemales. I am also on a giantess forum. oh well
Hey, you wrote "having sex" in your original post ... so I think my assumptions were more than reasonable.

As for the "of age" part, note the emoticon I used. You did ask for opinions, right?
Old 02-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default I saw that flic,,

Indeed we all be free to enjoy any fantasy,,, but I seem to recall the 'Attack of the 50' Woman' was only so,,, a Roger Coremanesk, fantasty,,, so do not expect us to take/see it as more,,, if it works sexually for you,,,,go for it
Old 02-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonistman View Post
Indeed we all be free to enjoy any fantasy,,, but I seem to recall the 'Attack of the 50' Woman' was only so,,, a Roger Coremanesk, fantasty,,, so do not expect us to take/see it as more,,, if it works sexually for you,,,,go for it
There's actually a take off on that called "Attack of the 50'Tranny" with Sylvia Boots and Kimberly Devine. I haven't seen it although I like both of them a lot.
Old 02-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

The last two posts were awesome Thanks!
Old 02-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
There's actually a take off on that called "Attack of the 50'Tranny" with Sylvia Boots and Kimberly Devine. I haven't seen it although I like both of them a lot.
You have just delivered the OP his jackpot. Assuming there really is a 50 foot tranny in the movie.
Old 02-03-2011
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts

Well Wogiant

I think smc probably forgot about the Bill Clinton insistent denial that " he did not have ' sex with that woman ' !! " Maybe he ( boy-charm Bill ) didn't have actual penetration sex, but he apparently got plenty of other, thereby realising some of his fantasies, as indeed you might wish for yourself for your own fantasies but are prevented of course by reality.

So your fantasy is actually about gigantism, and you have added sexual scenarios to it in order to spice it up even further. Nothing wrong in that ! After all, fantasies are mostly what dreams are made of.

But really, Wogiant, I think this forum caters for rather more realisable ( at least in theory ) T-girl sex with dreams about having it off with them, so I don't think you'll find many more 'customers' for this particular thread.

At the end of the day I'm none too sure how appealing the prospect of being drowned in a tsunami of Shemale giantess cum would actually be to you, but as for me, I think I'd prefer someone more on my own level so to speak ! !

Yukkk !
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Asher View Post

I think smc probably forgot about the Bill Clinton insistent denial that " he did not have ' sex with that woman ' !! " Maybe he ( boy-charm Bill ) didn't have actual penetration sex, but he apparently got plenty of other, thereby realising some of his fantasies, ...
I most certainly have not forgotten. That episode in American history, from the beginning to the end, is burned into the psyche of every person who had to endure the endless and ridiculous series of accusations, denials, trials, and so on, all while real things that really matter were left unattended. Besides, that Monica Lewinsky was kinda cute.
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

GIANT SHEMALE ! What a fantasy!
It's like winning a diesel locomotive, all you have to pay is the postage.

( meaning, what are you going to do with it? )
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Monica?

SMC
Quote:
Besides, that Monica Lewinsky was kinda cute.
Cute, really? Yeah, a pretty face but she was rather chubby. Bill seemed to like her services well enough. God, how could the president be so stupid as to get blowjobs in the oval office? Well, it certainly wasn't the first time.
He was the best President we have had since FDR, that's my opinion, of course.
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
GIANT SHEMALE ! What a fantasy!
It's like winning a diesel locomotive, all you have to pay is the postage.

( meaning, what are you going to do with it? )
Perhaps some people on the forum would like to be strapped to her giant cock while she fucked an elephant.
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

For a moment there Randolph I thought you were "off thread" but,
sexually speaking, Bill was big. ( pun intended)
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
SMC

Cute, really? Yeah, a pretty face but she was rather chubby. Bill seemed to like her services well enough. God, how could the president be so stupid as to get blowjobs in the oval office? Well, it certainly wasn't the first time.
He was the best President we have had since FDR, that's my opinion, of course.
Yes, cute, and who cares that she "was rather chubby." Beauty and cuteness come in all shapes and sizes.

I have no comment on Clinton as president. It's not for this thread.
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SMC
Quote:
I have no comment on Clinton as president. It's not for this thread.
Oops, drifted off thread, I guess the Monica comment distracted me.
Old 02-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I saw Attack of the 50ft Tranny. 90% film was just hardcore. Only the last 5 minutes involved the giant tranny part. Kinda sad. I was hoping for a more sexual adventure lol. Thanks for the reference though!
Old 02-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Smile Giant Shemale Meets Stay Puff Marshmallow Man

Quote:

It is interesting you have mentioned the Giant TS.

I just saw a documentary about the 50 foot TS and she is having a torrid affair with the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, who appeared in the movie Ghostbusters.

In addition, you might be interested in the life-size Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, blowup Sex doll, complete with five orifices (one is motorized). Unfortunately, I don't remember the web site that it comes from.

There also is the availability (as show in the second photo), of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man Bank, at Amazon.com. It is suitable for all ages. !!

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg   61qjLim6ctL.jpg  
Old 02-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolo View Post
It is interesting you have mentioned the Giant TS.

I just saw a documentary about the 50 foot TS and she is having a torrid affair with the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, who appeared in the movie Ghostbusters.

In addition, you might be interested in the life-size Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, blowup Sex doll, complete with five orifices (one is motorized). Unfortunately, I don't remember the web site that it comes from.

There also is the availability (as show in the second photo), of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man Bank, at Amazon.com. It is suitable for all ages. !!

Jon
Do you work on commission?
Old 02-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Do you work on commission?
Darn it !! Was I that obvious.

Okay, I also work for the "Large, inflated sized", Buzz Lightyear (from Toy Story), Mr. Potato Head and SpongeBob Square Pants.
If you REALLY want something big then .......

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
large_buzz-lightyear-balloon-macys-thanksgiving-day-parade.jpg   macys_parade_1126.jpg   Macys_Balloons_460x285.jpg  

Old 03-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

a 50ft woman with a 6 foot cock how would that work?
Old 03-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
a 50ft woman with a 6 foot cock how would that work?
It would work great. The important thing is to make sure you use a few tubes of lube !!

OH yes, for oral, make sure that you open wide ......

Jon