Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-24-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Smile Your Favorite Shemale fantasy

Whats your favorite shemale wanking fantasy.

One i have involves me being in jail one of the guards turns out to be a gorgeous buxom shemale and just before she locks me in every night she closes the prison door and has her wicked way with me, making me suck her thick cock then pounding my ass while her big tits press into my face and chest

My fave fantasy - i think ive told before involves me falling i love with a beautiful sexy girl marrying her as a virgin only to discover on our honeymoon she actually shemale.

Anyway do you have a favorite shemale fantasy you love to wank off to, tell us a little about it.
Old 12-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sunshinecold has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile

Mine involves some role playing with me as a diapered adult baby and a she male playing a strict mummy role.

Lots of bare bottom spankings, enemeas and then while still red & sore, "forced" to submit to her, both oral & anal.
Old 12-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Fantasy

The strict older teacher, keeps me after class, bends me over the desk, lifts my skirt, lowers my panties, then discovers my little secret. Followed by nights of deep hard pentration in my little ass, oral both giving and getting, tight slutty clothes, bondage, toe and foot worship of my teacher, afternoons spent under her desk, feet and ankles bound in stilletoes, hands bound and tied to the underside of her desk, and my mouth around her hard huge penis for hours and hours and gallons of cum. Yummy.
Old 12-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CortoriaCUM is on a distinguished road

Mine involves forced feminization: being kidnapped or blackmailed by a dominant woman, man or tgirl and forced into becoming their sex slave and whoring myself out for my Master of Mistress.

After a strict regime of discipline, forced prostitution, hormones and surgery, I am turned into a slutty, busty shemale that spends her days working behind the windows of the red light district and the nights serving my Master/Mistress.
Old 12-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default New as of today

This just happened about 15 minutes ago. My local post office apparently has a new, part-time carrier who just knocked on my door. She needed a signature for one of her deliveries. I opened the door and she smiled and asked me if I could sign. Then she accidentally dropped the pen and it slid behind her, so she turned around and bent over and her hat fell off. Out came some long, reddish hair. Her shapely bottom was sticking right up at me. She picked up the pen, stood up, and smiled again, this time somewhat embarrassedly. Either she had blushed a bit, or the cold air -- it's snowing right now -- had gotten to her. In any case, I signed and asked her if she was new. She told me that she was a "holiday extra" from another post office and had taken my route today when someone called in sick. I introduced myself and she told me her name: "Laura." I told her it would be nice if she became my regular mail carrier, and she actually said, "I wish." I assumed this was about getting a full-time job, not about me.

Anyhow, she left and I sat down in my living room and begin to think about her. She was very pretty in a wholesome kind of way. I imagined her returning for another required signature, not having a pen, and being invited in while I looked for one. Sheepishly, I tell her I simply cannot find one. Well, she says, there is only one other way to complete the transaction. Then she takes off her hat, the reddish hair falls to her shoulders, and she seductively pulls out ... yes, a beautiful cock, not too big, and starting to harden. She informs me that she has heard that this is my favorite delivery, and asked for the route. Since I have no pen, I must suck her and drink her cum.

Of course, I gladly oblige.
Old 01-01-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This just happened about 15 minutes ago. My local post office apparently has a new, part-time carrier who just knocked on my door. She needed a signature for one of her deliveries. I opened the door and she smiled and asked me if I could sign. Then she accidentally dropped the pen and it slid behind her, so she turned around and bent over and her hat fell off. Out came some long, reddish hair. Her shapely bottom was sticking right up at me. She picked up the pen, stood up, and smiled again, this time somewhat embarrassedly. Either she had blushed a bit, or the cold air -- it's snowing right now -- had gotten to her. In any case, I signed and asked her if she was new. She told me that she was a "holiday extra" from another post office and had taken my route today when someone called in sick. I introduced myself and she told me her name: "Laura." I told her it would be nice if she became my regular mail carrier, and she actually said, "I wish." I assumed this was about getting a full-time job, not about me.

Anyhow, she left and I sat down in my living room and begin to think about her. She was very pretty in a wholesome kind of way. I imagined her returning for another required signature, not having a pen, and being invited in while I looked for one. Sheepishly, I tell her I simply cannot find one. Well, she says, there is only one other way to complete the transaction. Then she takes off her hat, the reddish hair falls to her shoulders, and she seductively pulls out ... yes, a beautiful cock, not too big, and starting to harden. She informs me that she has heard that this is my favorite delivery, and asked for the route. Since I have no pen, I must suck her and drink her cum.

Of course, I gladly oblige.
Remind me not to deliver any packages to your house, smc!
Old 01-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

noble1337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

id just have to say... getting an asian ladyboy and dominating her.....you know, go crazy on each other. thats all i need aha
Old 01-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

Visiting the strip club, watching the ladies and enjoying them but turning down several offers for lap dances. A new dancer I have not seen yet hits the stage and she is amazingly hot! I know that I'll be spending the extra cash to take this one into the back room for a long lap dance.

She does her stuff on stage and does some table work for several of the other guys. With them, she looks friendly but distracted as if something is missing. Definitely no signs of any "extra" equipment on her.

Eventually she makes her rounds to my table and soon she's leading me to the back for some special attention. She dances well, brushing up against me more than is allowed, showing her sweet ass off and putting her small but sexy tits in my face, letting the nipples trace my features.

I'm sitting and she straddles me, starting her slow grind. I'm enjoying the view and the pressure of her petite body on my growing cock. She seems to be enjoying this more than usual (or more probably her acting is better). Looking down to watch her pussy grind against me, I notice something I hadn't before. She's getting thicker down there and i can see the outlines of a cock starting to appear in her panties! I'm surprised at first and start to fidget, but she presses me back into the seat and grinds harder.

Soon, a well-defined cock is visible in her panties, with a small wet spot at its tip. I can't help but stare, my eyes getting wider each second. She knows I like what I see and continues grinding into the second song. Leaning forward to wisper in my ear, she says "You like my little surprise, don't you?" She leans back so I can see her tits riding high and her dick finally gets to its full throbbing hardness, poking out of the waistband by an inch or two. Her cock is slender and not too long, but it's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen.

The third song starts up and she begins playing with the waistband of her panties, tugging on them and teasing me with the idea that they are comming off. By now, I'm as hard as I can get, seeping pre-cum in my underwear. The cliche'd Motley Crue song hit the chorus, and before I know it, she flips her cock out and slides forward until its head is pressed against my lips. I open up and present my tongue like a loading dock ramp.

She plunges that sweet dick into my mouth over and over again, letting me taste every bit of it. I reach up and grip her hips (breaking club rules) and help guide her as she works my mouth. Soon, she's shooting a load into my mouth; it tastes slightly sweet from all of the sissy drinks she has while working. I swallow every bit of that delicious cum, as she bites her lip to keep from making too much noise.

She discretely tucks herself back in and heads to the changing rooms. I hope she'll be back on stage soon. I can hardly wait for the rotation of normal (now somehow boring) dancers to get back around to my new favorite girl.
Old 01-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Asia...Usually Korea or the Philippines depending on where the company sends me.
PI_Monger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I've been lucky to already experience most of my LB fantasies. Living in Asia lets me meet them whenever I want. One thing I haven't done that I want to try is sex in a movie theater. Sitting in the back row and sucking my girl as people are sitting a few rows in front of us. I think that would be a big turn on.
Old 09-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jbl4000 is on a distinguished road
Post jbl4000

MY shemale fantasy is i have car trouble & a motorcycle pulls up with a person dressed in black leather jacket & leather pants the helmet comes off & its holly marie combs she asks if i need help iask if she can run me home i say iwill pay her she says yes so i get on the bike with her i tell her were to go when we get there i thank her & ask her to come in so i can pay her she follows me in the house i ask how much i owe her she says money wont do i ask what she wants she doesn't say a thing she unzipps her leather pants & pulls out a big cock walks over to me grabs my shoulders pushes me to my knees & says give me a blowjob for your payment so i do it (wish this really happened i lone her) (my first time)
Old 09-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts

I've enjoyed roleplay with a TS friend so have acted out a few of my fantasies but one I have yet to try is this;

I wake up one night to find a TS vampiress in my room. She looks like the US TS Raquel but her hair is black. She calls to me and I get up and walk towards her. She is dressed in a long black cloak and shiny black thighboots with 6 inch heels. As I approach she opens her cloak and envelops me with it. She kisses me fiercely and crushes me into her body. She releases her grip slightly and I slide down to her huge breasts and begin suckling. After a while I slide lower onto my knees to be confronted by her smooth erect cock. She takes hold of my head and forces my mouth onto her cock and face-fucks me while I stroke her shiny black boots. Once I drink her cum I become hers forever.

Nice.
Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

In my favourite fantasy I have discovered the home of three black T-girls. They are gorgeous. Very dark skin, plastered with make-up, big tits and huge cocks. I decide to spy on them, but I am getting caught. They make a citizens arrest and drag me into their house while slapping me in the face. They order me to strip naked. I am very intimidated and obey. They now inform me that I have violated their law and must be punished. My punishment includes sexual slavery for 6 months and regular daily canings on my naked arse and on the hands. I will have to serve my entire sentence naked and manacled. I will have to wear leg irons and handcuffs. The handcuffs will be connected to my slave collar by a short chain, enabling me to work for them as house maid, but preventing me from playing with myself. I also will be feminized, getting forced to wear lots of make-up, while serving as their slave.

But somehow I wish they would have sentenced me to 6 years instead of 6 months........
Attached Thumbnails
images1.jpg  
Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Wink iron man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavetoebony View Post
But somehow I wish they would have sentenced me to 6 years instead of 6 months........
Well, no matter how pretty, hot, awesome the girls would be, if they apply your "sentence" to the letter, I don't think I could stand much longer than 6 days...
Old 09-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

love269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

my favorite fantasy is a T-girl surprise. I pick her up-she picks me up at a bar we go to a private place 'her's ' or mine and I don't find out what she is until I'm too horny to stop. we do a 69 and the first one to cum gets fucked by the other and it goes all nite
Old 09-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lycanthropunk is on a distinguished road

My ideal fantasy to come true is for a beautiful femboy, hung, hairy and flatchested to come live with my wife and I permanently in a 3 way marriage. I love the idea of a polygamous marriage where all 3 of us are mutually in love with one another, and all things are equal.
Old 09-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

martin_90 can only hope to improve
Default My Fantasy

So this is not really a transsexual fantasy but I'll go for it anyways. I have this fantasy of being used as a nasty slut for like 20+ guy in my own home. I would like to be fucked in all holes including my ass my mouth and my hands and be covered in cum. After everyone having multiple turns on me to the point where I can't take no more they leave me there by myself too tired and aching to get up and clean so I just lay there for the rest of the night in a pool of sticky cum. I fantasize of pleasing many men, crossdressers, transexuals, etc like this.
Old 09-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

noodle is on a distinguished road
Smile One of My Fantasies and the Props I use to Act out

My Fantasy and How I Play it Out at Home:
Before I prepare myself, I set up a slideshow or movie of hot shemales. (Minimizes lube on the keyboard and mouse I get ready by giving myself a couple of good rinses with warm water from the enema bag. Then I lube up a butt plug, lay on the bed, work it in and lay there and relax for awhile ?till I?m loosened up and ready for my fantasy girl to fuck me. Next I take a big long double ended dildo and put it about a third of the way in between my mattress and box spring, with the longer part hanging out. I get on all fours in front of it and back my ass up to it and start to slide in the head. I tell my fantasy Tgirl, please take it slow it really hurts when you first put it in. Oh it?s going in now she says- a push, and the head pops in me. Ah ah oh whow mmm, oh wow its in, some mild cramps and spasms begin to subside and it start to feel good. She has some compassion for me and doesn?t start to pump right away, and lets me settle down into it. You like that big fat cock head inside you don?t you? Mmmm hmmm I murmur. What? I can?t hear you, you little slut, speak up! Yes mam it feels real good. I knew you were a slut, you?re a nasty little slut aren?t you? Back that ass up into my big hard cock, you?re mine tonight! I start to back up on it a little more, and start to rock back and forth on it a bit. Thank god I used lots of lube ?cause it?s big and it?s long. Now she?s starting to move back and forth inside me more easily. Her big perfect cock head is sliding against my prostate causing my dick to begin to drip thin slippery pre-cum. I reach down and rub it around on my cock head. I?m in ecstasy. Taste it, she says, and I lick my palm and enjoy the unusual and exotic taste. Give me a taste, she says, and I scoop a big drop that?s ready to drop off my dick and awkwardly reach behind me to offer it to her. She slurps it off her fingers- mmm that tastes good, then she wipes her slippery hand off on my back. Then that seems to turn her on and gets her worked up, and she suddenly slams that long cock deep inside me and starts to fuck me deeper and harder. I?m gonna fuck you good now baby. Cum is still dripping out of me like a faucet, I never new I had so much cum. Then her big long cock hits a spot way up inside me- it hurts real bad with her way up there. Oww oh stop that hurts- That?s your man cherry, she says, and it?s gonna get popped tonight. I?m gonna make you into a genuine ladyboy?s whore. I start to back off her cock a bit, but she grabs me by the ass and pulls me back on- we?re gonna do this, relax honey I?ll talk you through it. Remember you told me if I let you touch my she-cock, you?d be a good little slut for me? Yes, I remembered. Ok then this it what it takes, now take a long deep breath through your nose and relax for a second. As soon as I took the breath, that big cock head was wiggling against my man cherry deep inside me. She was rolling and undulating her hips as she pushed harder. Oh oh oh, ah- suddenly she was balls deep inside me. I though I could feel the glans of that beautiful sweet cock in my belly. She left it there for a bit, having compassion on me once more and let me absorb the experience. My head was swimming, the pain and the rapture mingled into an unbelievable surreal experience. Then she was pumping me again, slow and easy at first, pumping in and out just enough to keep the head in that sweet, sore, wonderful spot. Then in and out of it- uh, I?d grunt as she pulled back, and oh as she pushed in, which made her laugh with a little sadistic knowing tone.
Now your all mine, now you ready to get a good fucking, hold still, stay right there like that for me with you ass in air offered to me. Then She pulls all the way out, grabs the baby oil squirting it generously all over her cock and balls and in and on my asshole. She?s hard as a rock and seems even bigger and longer than at first. She?s in me pumping away. She grabs me around the waist and pulls me to her. She?s all the way in me balls deep. She starts to fuck me good all the way in, all the way out. She shoves it all the way in once more and starts to bounce up and down stretch my anus making it sting. Oh baby, you?re a good little fuck hole. I?m gonna shoot my load up inside you now, you little fuck slut. Please fuck me baby, fuck me hard, it feels so good, I beg. I grab my cock and stroke it, I?m cumming too. Oh yea, she says as she blow a massive load deep inside me. She keeps slowly pumping ?till every drop is milked out of her. And I?ve got a handful of cum bigger than anything I?ve ever seen come out of me. She slowly starts to shrink inside me. I feel so privileged to have been given this amazing experience. We flop down on the bed next to each other. Thank you baby, I say, that was sooooo good. I roll toward her and nibble on her beautiful tits. Then I realize I?ve still got this massive load of spunk on my hand. She says, ever taste your own cum? Take a taste, but save some for me. Another new strange and exotic experience for me. Now rub the rest on my tits and cock, she says, I like that. When I get to grip that wonderful cock of hers, she says take it easy, I?m a little raw from that fucking I gave you. Cool it down for me- gently suck it and get it wet and then blow on it to cool it off, do that a few times my little man slut. After I?ve done that for her. I lay in her lap with her cock in my mouth very gently massaging it with my tongue and mouth. She nods off, and I too drift off with my tongue in her pee hole.
The next morning I mention, I think I?d be totally slutified, if I laid down in the shower and you peed on me. We?ll see, she says, but my idea for slutifying you is when I?m using you as a party favor in front of my friends- but that?s for another day.
Old 09-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Baron Von Bangkok can only hope to improve

To keep it brief it involves 2 hung catsuit wearing ladies, one black and one south east asian. The black girl fucks the asian girl whilst i watch. They then get bored and turn on me. Treating me like a bitch slave for the next couple of hours.
I'll have a pop the next morning after i've had some rest.
Old 09-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justinp is on a distinguished road

I settle into a chair in the sex cinema I frequent. Hot and bothered and very horny after a tough week in the office. It's unusually quiet, only a handful of visitors.

Then a beautiful girl enters the theatre - raven black hair, creamy skin, wrapped in a long coat so I can only see her feet encased in gleaming black leather high-heels as she slinks along the walkway between the two rows of seats like a model on the catwalk. A growl of lust arises from her audience, suddenly much more interested in her than the hardcore action on the big screen.

I follow her with my eyes, hoping she'll come all the way to the front where I'm sitting, and she does. Her eyes go to my cock which is exposed and standing stiffly erect. I take it in hand casually and gently wank, gazing directly at her, giving her a good show of the goods on offer. She sizes me up for a few seconds, then licks her lips and slides gracefully into the seat next to mine. Real women that look as good as her are as rare as rocking horse shit in here. But when I'm hot and horny any hand or mouth willing to satisfy me is fair game, let alone a beautiful creature like this. She plays with her hair as she looks at me and I smell her perfume and the scent of her skin arising from under her coat, which is buttoned up to the neck, but I see flashes of white flesh between those buttons and a long creamy length of sleek stockinged leg as it falls to one side. My heart starts hammering more quickly as I wonder whether she is naked underneath.

I lift the arm separating our two seats so that there is nothing between us. She gazes at me for a few moments, dark eyes looking into mine, breathing in my scent...then reaches up, and touches her hand to my chest. Her fingers find the top button of my shirt and unfasten it, then the second. I reach up, pull her closer, and she lays her head on my shoulder as though we were lovers as her hand slips into my shirt.

Last edited by justinp; 09-26-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thor1989 is on a distinguished road

My favourite shemale fantasy is to marry a sexy shemale and live my whole life in happiness and full of sex with her...There's nothing better than a beautiful shemale bride with long stockinged legs and white heels...
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i guess my fantasy plays out like this...
i'm about 19 or so and i was adopted at a young age to a single mum. catch is the adopted mother is allanah starr but i don't know who she really is..anyway its a lot easier for me to type it out like a short story like how it plays out in my mind but of course it'll be me in the story =]. right here goes;

I was in my room clearing some stuff out because mum had told me to. we decided that we wanted to clear up the house of stuff that was old and wasn't really worth keeping and taking it somewhere like a charity..as i'm going through my stuff i find old photos of me about 5 or six with mum at the zoo and other places. "Jackson? you getting the stuff sorted?" i heard mum shout from her room. "yeah gimme a sec" i said as i threw the last few things in the box and carried it out and placed it out in the hallway. i was about to return back to my room when i noticed a box labeled trash but there was just a load of old videos in it.
Curiousity getting the better of me i grabbed the box and took it back to my room, sitting down on the bed i started to go through the videos.
after a bit i found a video labeled 'Private'... i got interested and put it in the video player. it started playing and mum came into shot and set on the bed. my eyes were glued to the tv. mum started to undressed slowly and seductive. Right not my eyes are bugging out but i feel something stirring in my pants and knew i was getting a boner. the video continued and suddenly my mum reached into her pants pocket and brought out a pair of boxers..it took a couple of seconds but i finally realised that they were a pair of my boxers, she smelled them and started stirring moaning "oooh...jax..ooh". my cock was rock hard and getting painful. in the video mum had taken off her pants and was in some dark purple silk panties.i thought i saw a bulge in her crotch but played it off as a trick of the camera. that is until she took off her panties in one quick movement and threw them away.....i sat there shocked and unable to move at all just staring..my mum...had a cock!?. at that point my mind registered two things. one was that my mother had a cock and was stroking it while moaning my name. and two was that my boner had gotten even harder if that was possible. this train of thought didn't last long though as i heard my mum open my door.
after that everything seemed to move in slow motion. i looked from the tv to her and she did the opposite. her eyes widened at the video and rushed to the tv and turned it off "Jackson!! why were you watching that video?!" she seemed more embarressed than angry. i looked down in shame but found myself staring at my boner instead, which i poorly tried to cover up with my hands.
mum sighed and walked over to me "honey...its alright to get one of those its a sign you're a man". i looked at her and just asked one thing. "you have a cock?"..she looked taken a-back for a second and stood up slowly and undid the buttons on her jeans..she pulled slightly and there it was. popping out of her jeans was a cock nestled between her legs. i looked at it in shock/awe.. i leaned forward to get a closer look and without thinking i reached out and grabbed it. it was softer than mine and more....femanine that's the only way to decribe it i started giving it a few strokes in intrigue, all the while i was stroking mum she was moaning slightly. i saw her shiver slightly in pleasure from my hand and something in my mind switched. as fast as i took her cock in my hand i took it straight into my mouth and clumsly started to suck her cock. "J-Jackson! what are you doing?"..i stopped for a second and said looking up at her "sucking your cock..since the video i couldn't help myself"..she looked down at me and smiled. leading me over to my bed she sat down and slid her jeans and panties all the way off and put them to one side. "now you can continue" her said quietly. i didn't waste anytime and to her back into my mouth. my mum staring to finger through my hair and pull my head towards she more slightly with each thrust of her hips "oh god yeah thats it Jax" my mind was going a mile a minute with thoughts the biggest one being 'i'm sucking my mum's cock' which strangly just my boner rock hard. as i continued to suck i could feel that mum was close to cumming as her thrust became for violent. "Jax i'm gonna cum get ready" she breathed out with each thrust. after a little while longer she thrusted one last time, screaming in pure pleasure and started pumping hot cum straight into my mouth. at first my gag reflex kicked in and i wanted it out of my mouth but as i tasted it i liked it and started swallowing it. after one last pump of cum my mum's cock popped out of my mouth and onto her stomach covered in saliva and semen. "Jackson...that felt amazing" she puffed out finally. i looked over her body while she caught her breath leaning over to her side.. her curvy hips, her cock, her beautiful breats rising and falling which each huff and puff. and finally her ass. i stared at it for a long time until i heard mum say "are you ok jackson?....i know what we just did was very strange and if you feel weird about it i understa-" she was quickly silenced as she felt my hand gliding over her ass. "w-what are you doing?". i looked at her with a sly grin "getting my pleasure". she instantly knew what i was talking about and lay down on her front. i positioned myself and when i was ready i took my cock in my hand and started to push into her butt. after a small gasp from myself and my mum i knew it was safe to push all the way in. and once i did my mind blew up in pure pleasure. it was so warm yet not uncomforatble at all in fact my mind was shouting at me to continue.
after a couple of seconds i started to pull back. only to push back even further and harder than before. asoon after, i started fucking her properly and hard. i saw her moaning into the bed with each thrust and got an idea. i pulled out quickly to her surprise and grabbed her waist and flipped her over.
mum was shocked for a second ad what happened and asked as i was putting my cock back in her ass "why did you flip me?" and i just answered "coz i want to see your face and body"...she smiled warmly for a second before it was replaced by pleasure again as i started fucking her again.
after a couple more mintues i looked down at her breasts bouncing around grratly and then down to her cock slapping against mine and her stomachs. i could feel i was getting close to an orgasm and wanted to have another too so i grabbed her cock and began jerking strongly. "oh oh oh jax i'm gonna-" she pipped out "i know me too" i said back to her increasing my thrusts.
and with a cry of pleasure like no other i rammed my cock as far into her as i could and started spilling my semen into her, at the same time her hadher second orgasm and started pumping it out spilling over my hand. after a couple more thrusts it ended and i fell forward onto my mum and started breathing heavily...
no one said anything for a while then i looked up finally and said one thing
"i love you so much mum".

well lol there we go my fantasy in story for mso EVERYBODY can enjoy it hope you do like it
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_90 View Post
So this is not really a transsexual fantasy but I'll go for it anyways. I have this fantasy of being used as a nasty slut for like 20+ guy in my own home. I would like to be fucked in all holes including my ass my mouth and my hands and be covered in cum. After everyone having multiple turns on me to the point where I can't take no more they leave me there by myself too tired and aching to get up and clean so I just lay there for the rest of the night in a pool of sticky cum. I fantasize of pleasing many men, crossdressers, transexuals, etc like this.
A slight variation: Waking up one morning as an 18 years young crossdresser again. I am getting out of bed dress (very fem of course) and put on my make-up. I decided my lips will be purple today in contrast to yesterday's pink. Just when I have finished with my lips and blown myself a kiss in the mirror I hear a loud knock on the door. I open up and 20 young black men, transexuals and crossdressers wait outside eager to come in and fuck me. I will of course invite them in, take off my cloths again and let them use my body for how long and as they see fit.......
Old 01-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Gapeme69 is on a distinguished road

Oh i wish the same thing every day i want to do nothing more then to find a great mistress or master or anyone to force me into my true submissive lady boy roll that i feel at heart!!
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

On the Aline Bane/Aline Brathio thread

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3798

there's a post that says she (may) have a twin. She's phenominally beautiful, but with her and her twin??
I would LOVE to be the filling in a sandwich between those two!
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

I don't believe it!
Not only has some guy called Roger already lived out my fantasy, sammig82 has even posted the pix of it!

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3045

It's still a great fantasy, though!
Old 01-31-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Doc is on a distinguished road

Big dick asian ladyboy dominates over me.
Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Except for having a ts 3some or more I'd say I have lived my fantasies and dont really have anymore.
Im kinda ruined like that lol.
Old 03-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Relic119 is on a distinguished road

I'd say mine would be a simple one i would be in the shower and she would walk in and start to shower with me and one thing would lead to another and we would both be having a good time
Old 07-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bootbot2112 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bootbot2112 Send a message via Yahoo to bootbot2112
Default fantasy

Id love to be leather batgirl im looking for catwoman she sneaks up and chloroforms me rubbing my cunt as i pass out, I wake tied up tight catwoman has her shemale cock out stroking it with her gloved hands, she forces me to suck it i try to resist but the leather and bondage has me aroused. She rapes me to several forced orgasms then has me jerk her cock with my gloves and cums all over my masked face
Old 07-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silask9098 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Silask9098
Default Haha.

Man this is too easy. Enrolling in college somewhere in Thailand, and seeing a certain young lady in particular who strikes my fancy, with a sweet round face, gorgeous tan skin, and a school-girl uniform to boot. To spare the long, mundane details of this well-thought-out fantasy, i befriend this gal, only one day to be with her on a date. We are alone at her place, and she is sitting on my lap. I start running my hand up her thigh, and up her plaid mini-skirt, with nondescript white cotton panties. (Those really get me going! ) Anyways, to no one's surprise, i feel a nice hard bulge, where i was expecting to find a wet, warm hole. She gets up, clearly embarrassed, and apologizes profusely. This is where i let her in on MY little secret! A bio-girl has nothing on a sweet shy Kathoey. Anywho, to her delight, i reach under that skirt, and slide those white panties down to her ankles, revealing an adorable, hard little cock. Of course, i proceed to suck it a bit, and after a while of savoring that sweet cock, i turn her around and wet her backside a bit. Then, she lays on her back, with her legs spread, and we proceed to have a helluva crazy night! The story doesn't end here though, folks. To add the cherry to the garnish, a monogamous relationship with this special gal would make my dreams come true. Marriage and everything! The end. Hmmm.... Suddenly i feel so alone here in my room! Haha.
Attached Thumbnails
cute-thai-ladyboy.jpg  
Old 07-22-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy can only hope to improve

i am completely anticipating this and want it to happen soon:
I want to come to a tgirls house and sit her down in front of some porn, get her rock hard in my mouth and suck as if my life depended on it, deepthroating it and when it comes time, swallow every drop of cum that comes out of that shiny pulsing tasty head.!!!
anyone need any relief? pm me
Old 07-23-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
At my age, things get to be very simple. I?m not ancient or anything of that sword, I?m just somewhere on the comfortable, easy going downslide. No more crazy acrobatics, no more extenuating athleticism, no more febrile, obsessive-compulsive octopus wrestling. I can convert my fantasy into reality any week-end with my partner. We just lie on the old futon, her body in my arms, and we cuddle one another endlessly as we watch tv. And when we feel like it, we tenderly make love. I suppose it must be utterly boring to most of you; I still find it exhilarating in my own way: I?m just happy and satisfied. I wouldn?t seek for anything else in my love life, no matter with whom.
You are a lucky man, you are living my fantasy existence - to be settled down with someone you love and who loves you. To be doing all those mundane things that couples in love do - and to make tender, passionate love - love is the key thing - sex without love, as good as it can be, is only sex. The giving of your all.... - I could go on but I will not, all I will say is that I wish your happiness to last.
Old 07-24-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

My wife is decent with role-play, but in my ultimate fantasy, she would be a shemale. She's masculine, but is just missing a little something.
Old 08-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sr8_curious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sr8_curious
Cool A gang bang with horny shemales would be my ultimate fantasy

I fancy getting roughed and pounded by group of horny shemales.. fucking me and stroking me .. milking me @ the same time
Old 09-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maccyd is on a distinguished road

To be tied up, used and abused by several horny shemales
Old 09-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I'd love to go to fashion show and watch entranced as gorgeous Amazonian women strutted their stuff modeling spandex catsuits, sequined evening gowns, one piece bathing suits and other clothing that accentuated their long limbs, lithe musculature, and voluptuous curves. I'd begin to notice suspicious bulges on some of the models and I'd slowly start to realize I was seeing a very special show indeed. Unsure what to do I'd find myself transxed by the sheer beauty of these amazing women. Then one of them, an exceptionally tall model made even taller by high heels and high hair, would come up to me and place her long fingered hand of mine. She lightly grave her elegantly manicured nails against the quivering flesh of my forearm.

In a husky voice she'd ask if I wanted to see more.

Unable to answer, I'd look into her beautiful face as she pulls me from my seat and leads me backstage.
Old 10-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

Mine has always been coming home to my woman,Lilienne Li. No other specifics needed to embellish this fantasy. She has always been my favorite,as I've always seen her as not just a sexual partner to fuck as often as possible,but one to spend a lifetime with as a wife. What a woman.
Old 10-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lookingforbaileyjay is on a distinguished road

Mine is just to fuck a sexy girl missonary style and jerk her off till she comes while I'm inside her.
Old 01-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

awww yehhh is infamous around these partsawww yehhh is infamous around these parts

My favourite fantasy is being at a resort secretly run by shemales that can turn men into shemales by ingesting some of their cum....as men arrive at the resort they are eventually turned into shemales by being seduced and hypnotised by their delcious amazon cocks.........
Old 02-21-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cedricbi01 will become famous soon enough

Mine is as follows :
I would be lost in Amazon jungle and captured by some Shemale tribe that use and abuse of me... being the only male miles around they would use me as their preferred human sex toy and eventually all come on my naked body
Old 02-21-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gerber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post

My fave fantasy - i think ive told before involves me falling i love with a beautiful sexy girl marrying her as a virgin only to discover on our honeymoon
she actually shemale.
Same here. Sadly - most of the Wedding Night videos actually have the shemale bride dominates the groom and hardly a video or two with the male dominating the bride. :-(
Old 02-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

My current fanatasy is being on holiday in Thailand, while out on a scenic bush walk I see a flash go off in the bush off the walking track. Curiosity gets the better of me and I go and investigate and discover a beautiful shemale being photographed in all sorts of hot poses by a hot looking girl.
While beating off in the cover of the bushes I trip over the pants round my ankles and make a big noise and get discovered. They say to me well with the state you are in you obviously like what you see would you like to join in the photo shoot? After agreeing I can edit out the photos I don't want shown I have my way with a hot shemale while being captured on film. When we finish up I get invited back to the hot photographers place to edit the photos and once done she says right my turn now and unzips her pants a pulls out a gorgeous long cock that I didn't know was nestled in there and have a three way with the two of them.
Old 02-26-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ronsoul is on a distinguished road
Default One of my fantasy...

My girlfriend, a beauty shemale, propose to me a hot fuck with a friend of her, a girl who teach her many things, because she is with 20-25 years older. She tell me few stories about how this old bitch fuck with her some years ago, and what beautiful moments spend together. I accepted her propose, very curious and excited.
We meet with her friend, and i see now how sexy she is. But surprise, the girl is another shemale, mature but incredible hot.
Well, we fuck together, a perfect threesome...
After this, we talk about our lives, bla, bla,bla, bla, and finaly, we discovered an unbelievable thing! I was adopted when I was a baby. And my real father is her! The beauty mature shemale who just I fucked.
In this new situation, me and my girlfriend decided to meet with my father every day, to fuck!

Sorry for my bad english.
Old 03-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hieralias is on a distinguished road

What I dream about the most is doing it with 2 at the same time, where one fucks me in the ass while I suck the other
Old 03-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prissy vanity is on a distinguished road
Default fav fantasy

my girl friends are here (natural girls).

I just finsihed doing their nails and a hair

My lover (married but love to between be the mistress)

comes over (brings me flowers so Ill do his laundry)

and watches preen at my vanity do the girls nails.

The girls watch as i lie on the bed swaing my heels in the air and give
them a lesson on blow jobs (and how to walk pretty and fem in 5 inch pumpss)
Old 03-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

priape is on a distinguished road
Default totally dominated

my favorite fantasy is total submission - saw some clips from Vaniity that make me dream like no other did: the guy is tied up, and receive her in both mouth and ass holes... i hardly need to wank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post

One i have involves me being in jail one of the guards turns out to be a gorgeous buxom shemale and just before she locks me in every night she closes the prison door and has her wicked way with me, making me suck her thick cock then pounding my ass while her big tits press into my face and chest

My fave fantasy - i think ive told before involves me falling i love with a beautiful sexy girl marrying her as a virgin only to discover on our honeymoon she actually shemale.

Anyway do you have a favorite shemale fantasy you love to wank off to, tell us a little about it.
Old 10-01-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tommy3069 is infamous around these parts
Default Your Favorite Shemale fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy3069 View Post
suck my girl cock one evening on a beach when we are alone
watch her piss and hold her cock maybe even taste her pee
watch her play with some toys, watch her play with a penis pump
have a threesome with me and a girl

I hope my tgirl agrees with all these fantasies when I ask her to fullfill them
oh I forgot i will take her to dinner when we sit in the booth i will remove one of my shoes and rub her cock with my foot or try touching with my hands I hope she likes
Old 10-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default Great Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZincDink View Post
Visiting the strip club, watching the ladies and enjoying them but turning down several offers for lap dances. A new dancer I have not seen yet hits the stage and she is amazingly hot! I know that I'll be spending the extra cash to take this one into the back room for a long lap dance.

She does her stuff on stage and does some table work for several of the other guys. With them, she looks friendly but distracted as if something is missing. Definitely no signs of any "extra" equipment on her.

Eventually she makes her rounds to my table and soon she's leading me to the back for some special attention. She dances well, brushing up against me more than is allowed, showing her sweet ass off and putting her small but sexy tits in my face, letting the nipples trace my features.

I'm sitting and she straddles me, starting her slow grind. I'm enjoying the view and the pressure of her petite body on my growing cock. She seems to be enjoying this more than usual (or more probably her acting is better). Looking down to watch her pussy grind against me, I notice something I hadn't before. She's getting thicker down there and i can see the outlines of a cock starting to appear in her panties! I'm surprised at first and start to fidget, but she presses me back into the seat and grinds harder.

Soon, a well-defined cock is visible in her panties, with a small wet spot at its tip. I can't help but stare, my eyes getting wider each second. She knows I like what I see and continues grinding into the second song. Leaning forward to wisper in my ear, she says "You like my little surprise, don't you?" She leans back so I can see her tits riding high and her dick finally gets to its full throbbing hardness, poking out of the waistband by an inch or two. Her cock is slender and not too long, but it's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen.

The third song starts up and she begins playing with the waistband of her panties, tugging on them and teasing me with the idea that they are comming off. By now, I'm as hard as I can get, seeping pre-cum in my underwear. The cliche'd Motley Crue song hit the chorus, and before I know it, she flips her cock out and slides forward until its head is pressed against my lips. I open up and present my tongue like a loading dock ramp.

She plunges that sweet dick into my mouth over and over again, letting me taste every bit of it. I reach up and grip her hips (breaking club rules) and help guide her as she works my mouth. Soon, she's shooting a load into my mouth; it tastes slightly sweet from all of the sissy drinks she has while working. I swallow every bit of that delicious cum, as she bites her lip to keep from making too much noise.

She discretely tucks herself back in and heads to the changing rooms. I hope she'll be back on stage soon. I can hardly wait for the rotation of normal (now somehow boring) dancers to get back around to my new favorite girl.
Great fantasy / story my friend.
Old 10-23-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ilcurioso82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

my dream is to be banged by 2 trannies.....would be a greta DP!
Old 11-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DCurious will become famous soon enough

I have a few "transormed & trained" fantasies where a beautiful woman gets me to dress as a woman, soon introducing me to sucking cock and ultimatly to full anal.
1. My French teacher (Mr F, also sir Charles in some fantasies)catches me with a big boob porn mag and a gay blowjob mag, later in his office I suck his cock (my first!). I go round to his house (mansion really) to find another teacher Rose, who dresses and trains me to pleasure sir Charles with more skill.
2. Desporate for a job I apply for a secretarial possition. Mrs C soon makes me wear feminine underclothes, soon a buisness trip leads me to sucking off two of her important customers.
Lots of otherrs too, I'll write them out soon.