Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

serafina.lee is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb ladyboy, lover , wife, partner wanted

I am seeking to find a thai ladyboy for a permanent relationship either in live in thailand or china (althogh it doesn;t matter, if love is there i can travel anywhere in world same i hope same from her).
I have been to bangkok recently and saw lots of ladyboys but exactly who i was wanting. I did not want an hour of sex i want a relationship.
So if i meet a ladyboy here who genuinly wants a partner i will go back to thailand.
Age does not matter as long as you are feminine and honest.

Add me in MSN or Maill me direct if you want
serafina.lee@live.com

thanks

for my more details u can visit

www.tagged.com/sanzeev

There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats"

Old 06-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

serafina.lee is on a distinguished road

no reply wonder...

There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats"

Old 06-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Wow I hope you find someone. Thailand is a little far for me.. and well.. all that competition...
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafina.lee View Post
no reply wonder...
I suggest you check out some of the links presented in another thread here on this forum.

There are many links to fora where you can make contact with transsexual women from all over the world... what is the matter with all you guys? You post a short message: "Me want da ladyman... NOW" and then all you have done is just THAT... search around b4 posting - you might have found your answers... they are here, pal, just don't be silly and expect to get anything without at least a wee bit of research...

Absolutely anti-respect! Wake up, mano!

Peace!

Hank
Old 06-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Well.. at least he *is* looking for a LB in a country that is known for actually having them. Quite unlike guys looking for TGs in the middle of no where or countries that imprison or execute us...

And I *do* hope the OP finds a sweet gal.
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well.. at least he *is* looking for a LB in a country that is known for actually having them. Quite unlike guys looking for TGs in the middle of no where or countries that imprison or execute us...

And I *do* hope the OP finds a sweet gal.
Yes yes, and so do I, of course. I'm sure he will.