Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: WHO WANTS BIONCA TO STAY
CHANGE YOU MIND & STAY 24 72.73%
DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND & LEAVE TEMPORARILY 0 0%
OTHER 1 3.03%
DON'T KNOW 2 6.06%
DON'T CARE 6 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Poll For Bionca

BIONCA,

Just because 3 or so members want to bash each other w/o mercy is no reason for you to leave, denying the majority of your feminine pleasure.

Everybody

who wants BIONCA to stay, here's your chance.
Old 11-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

BIONCA, You know how I feel.
Stay anyway.
Old 11-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

Well, it's not even happening anymore (in regards to the fight everyone's in a huff about) so leaving wouldn't really keep you from it.

I think some people are blowing it way out of proportion now.
Old 11-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Good News

There was a Bionca sighting.
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Hey Bionca,

I've only been here for a short while, but even I can already say that the place wouldn't be the same without you.
Together with the ones from hank, your posts are always the first I look for. Pleace stay!

Love

Liesje
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

I think it's safe to say that no one wants to see Bionca go.
We all love to read her posts and hear her input on things.
And most important of all, we like her as a sincere and genuine person.

Besides, she's too intelligent and nice to just up and leave us behind!
So, I think she'll be back around...

Besides, Bionca is a busy girl these days. As we know from her posts, she's in the midst of starting a great new job (where she'll excel, I'm sure) after which she'll go on to even bigger things as she writes her first great novel and flexes those strong writing muscles of hers. Plus, rumor has it she's got lots of guys chasing her at work, which must keep her on her toes and in running sneakers. I believe she's currently the big, big hit of all the boys in the IT department.

And truth be told, I'll let you in on a little secret. The REAL reason she's not around lately is because geek girl that she is, she's off being Rose and time-traveling in the TARDIS with her favorite Doctor. In fact, even as we speak, I believe she's currently adventuring somewhere in Hellenic Greece...
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Hope you're having a wonderful time in Greece, Bionca!
But please don't leave this board. We love you!
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

This is about as embassassing as when half of America here fell over poor Mizzy B because of her b-day... give the lady a slight break, guys...
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
This is about as embassassing as when half of America here fell over poor Mizzy B because of her b-day... give the lady a slight break, guys...
Now, why on earth should you find this embarrassing, Hank? Anyone going through Bionca's postings will find that she's been a virtual ambassador to the transsexual gender. What do you find so terribly wrong about people showing a genuine appreciation for her?
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Hank, I think there are sincere intentions behind this thread. I didn't even know Bionca had left, or what-the-hell fight between who-the-hell members had occurred, so this is all news to me. Bionca is really cool and I hope she is able to resume posting at some point. That's all. Peace, brother!