Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kateytg is on a distinguished road
Default 21 TG looking for something more

I'm young and just starting my transition, the tough thing about starting though, is the judgment i will get by my friends and family, I wish I could relocate but I can't.
Anyway, I want to find someone that can help me through this time in my life, maybe someone has gone through it, or just can help me in general. I dunno, even friends would be good, but that one person to lean on would be nice.
Well, just throwing the hook out there, let's see what I snag...
Old 05-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dutch_88 is on a distinguished road

I would very much like to get in touch with you.
PM me? We can chat sometime, if you'd like
Old 05-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wecanhavefun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wecanhavefun
Default hey!

hey!
i'm 22 m from NYC. if you're looking to chat, feel free to drop me a message! best of luck to you and your transition!
Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darkstargemini can only hope to improve
Thumbs up 21 tgirl l@@king for something more

> i think the fisrt thing u need is support someone like a g@@d Dr to help u through your transition they can give u g@@d advice on what u will expect and can help out with your options on what u need to do some of my friends r shemales and thats what they did hope this works for u
Old 06-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darkstargemini can only hope to improve
Thumbs up

> seems people want to chat with u but i don,t think they no much about shemales and what they have to go through the ones that want to chat seem quite young and would have no idea on how to help u i think just my opinion is all they want is a play to and could fuck your head up more best to do some research i would say there r sites online that you can get more info and they no what there talking about serious information not head games check them out hopefully you will find what you need be causious of who you let into your life keep safe
Old 06-09-2010
cd_luver

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstargemini View Post
> seems people want to chat with u but i don,t think they no much about shemales and what they have to go through the ones that want to chat seem quite young and would have no idea on how to help u i think just my opinion is all they want is a play to and could fuck your head up more best to do some research i would say there r sites online that you can get more info and they no what there talking about serious information not head games check them out hopefully you will find what you need be causious of who you let into your life keep safe
well you might be absolutely right. but noy only for shemales is to meet or find somebody, who understands and respects. i'm a straight guy and seriously here to find a shemale or ladyboy for a relation or romance or whatever you call it.. even there no chance. that means your post will apply for shemales too. i think most of them are here to see or to bee seen. for example if i post any ad, or message no reply... even if you think the young guys are just up to find somebody to fuck, as a mature person you have relatively small chances too. i must admit, if i am horny, than i'm into sex too, but even then, nobody replies or says "hey, i'm the ladyboy you're looking for.."
sorry, but this is the reality...